PDA

View Full Version : 1st Night Out For Ladies in BA

Kow Bow
10-20-11, 20:29
So finally took the plunge and went out looking for some ladies for the first time here in BA. Texted / PM'd TejanoLibre to find out if anything is going on and was told that he was going to meet up with another board member that evening, was welcome to tag along. Plans were to eat dinner which ended up being at an all you can eat joint which ended being a good thing since TL literally ate all he could. I was impressed. Over dinner which was a little on the early side discussions eventually turned to what out evening plans were going to be. Myself and Wild Dan decided that the Hippo thing was not for us since for that kind of money I could stay at home party the same way and get laid by a woman every bit as beautiful as they supposedly are in there. WD was looking for a little something different. He wanted a Dominican chick, one with a bit of Spanish blood and since it was his last and only available night to party here, I was more than happy to oblige his request.

TL suggested that Iberia was the place to be to look for Dominicans so into a cab, off we went.

Cafe Iberia. Arrived upstairs where the few ladies that there were and the smoking section was packed, downstairs, not so much. A quick scan upstairs by WD and the word was negative, no hotties until he spots one that immediately gets tagged by a porteno. We had just gotten our coffee and the prospects now seemed dim. TL suggested that if we really wanted Dominican ladies, we could check out another bar full of them only it was in a part of town that might be a little sketch we would be the only white guys and chino in my case in there. WD and I like to walk on the wild side a bit but we also like our limbs the way they are so we decided that perhaps we could check out Catto's, a titty bar where it ain't going to cost us an arm and a leg to hang out so the plan became to check it out for an hour, see the show and see what we feel like after. As far as Iberia in concerned, at least I've now been there and done that.

Catto's. Cab, arrive at Catto's, TL asks the doorman if there are ladies in the house that evening to which he replies "si". In we go, and the first impressions are nice. The ladies were hotter than I expected ranging from about 6. 5-8 all doable.

Our drink arrive at out table 50p and part of the cover and a stripper show starts and SHE is smoking but the bikini comes off only for a few moments. Unfortunatly, the stripper ain't available unless you happen to have about $1000 USD and she likes you. TL is saying Hi to a few of the girls he knows and later on, one introduces herself to WD and myself and engages in convo with WD. A blond, tanned, skinny and I can't remember her name for the life of me. She sits on his lap and they continue their conversation.

As for myself, I'm content to watch the show and in my head, I was going to call Mara, TL's Paraguayan friend who is guaranteed, apparently, to put on a good show and allow me to tap the behind but I wouldn't be able to see her until next week as I've got other plans here in BA. Then in walks a Dominican, dark complexion and very very cute and TL tells me as a point of interest that this girl is a GREAT fuck and knows how to use her behind.

We then listen to the lounge singer that this place hires to belt out a few tunes that I hate with a passion I mean what kind of strip bar hires a lounge singer? Anyways, I turn to WD and ask if he now has his evening set to which he replies affirmative. Moments later the Dominicana walks over and greets the lady sitting with WD and says Hello, to TL. I get introduced and to make a long story short, she is now on my lap and I'm ordering her a drink.

Now here's the thing. I'm not really into the dark skinned ladies, I like dark haired white girls but this one had the nicest skin and just fucking oozed sexiness and she was more than cute. Frenching at the table, I knew I was in trouble and what the heck, might as well check off the list that I nailed a Brazilian and Dominican since I found out that she is mixed with both.

Ladies, on with your street clothes, we're going home. A negotiation on the street, and it worked out to 500p for 1. 5 hrs. I actually thought it was 2 but what the heck, I don't speak a word of spanish except how to order food and ask for the check so it is what it is and please don't flame if you think I paid too much or too little or whatever. WD got the same deal and he seemed a happy man. Ironically, I end up with the Dominicana and he ends up with the Light skinned Latina, go figure.

I bid bid adieu to WD and TL, who by the way was a great "host" if you will. You guys should definitely call him up when you get into BsAs, at the very least to help you get your bearings and if you're into the High end club thing, he'll make sure you don't get ripped, etc, etc.

Anyways, you can figure out the rest "Boom boom boom, let's go up to my room" and TL was spot on, my dick hurt after our session, she was a great lover. DFK, BBBJ, DATY with a clean Y, and positions I never knew existed. I never did get into her behind, so that was a very slight bummer if you'll pardon the pun but she put her all into this one, I could tell and I still have another week in BA so it won't be problem getting some.

Later boys,

KB

Kevins
10-20-11, 21:36
If you don't know, go with someone who does and you will find what you are looking for.

Tl is as good as anyone at that.