PDA

View Full Version : Hunting and Fishing Lodge with Chicas!

TejanoLibre
10-25-11, 12:55
I was serious the other night when I was talking about putting together a Hunting and Fishing Lodge with Chicas in Paraguay.

Probably on the lake.

Near Asuncion.

An old mansion with a "Cement Pond", walled in compound with armed guards.

Hunt, fish, fuck, drink and eat!

On site Chicas.

All inclusive vacation.

You will have to pay for the rental of the guns, transportation and guide services.

Maybe about $4, 000. 00 dollars a week?

That's cheap considering that hunters are paying about $2, 000. 00 a day to shoot birds and fisherman are paying around $850. 00 a day to catch fish and throw them back in the fucking river!

Remember that the $1000. 00 dollars a day includes lodging, meals, booze and COOZE!

Now, anybody want in on the action?

I think I need to get out of town for legal reasons and this sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks for your consideration,

TL.

P. S. I would like to get some feedback on this from some of the Pros in this business like Aqualung, etc.

Member #4112
10-25-11, 13:05
TL, I hunt down here all the time and the average cost per day is about $350 to $400 a day plus shells. Even at the best mixed bag lodge the cost is under $500 per day and we are talking a primo outfit west of BA. Just wanted to give you an idea of what good lodges sans chicas are costing.

TejanoLibre
10-25-11, 13:11
TL, I hunt down here all the time and the average cost per day is about $350 to $400 a day plus shells. Even at the best mixed bag lodge the cost is under $500 per day and we are talking a primo outfit west of BA. Just wanted to give you an idea of what good lodges sans chicas are costing.Thanks but the 2k a day was for a SHITLOAD of shells!

Fishing is about $850 up north.

Do you get free food and drinks plus a nice room with air-conditioning too?

TL

Toymann
10-25-11, 14:17
TL, I hunt down here all the time and the average cost per day is about $350 to $400 a day plus shells. Even at the best mixed bag lodge the cost is under $500 per day and we are talking a primo outfit west of BA. Just wanted to give you an idea of what good lodges sans chicas are costing.As usual, you are also way off base on fishing costs similar to your hunting numbers. Fishing at any of the upscalel lodges on the RIO PARANA (ie. No gringo pricing) run about 300-450 USD per day max and that is for top drawer. The usual marinas that are frequented mostly by brazilians and argentines run around 400-500 pesos a day. That included the boat, accomodation and meals (you have to bring your own rod). Not everything in Argentina is expensive TL, especially when you get out of buenos aires dude! $3000 per week is the gringo price that Aqualung's old buddy charges for a week of fishing in the ibera. Total gringo price and to my knowledge he hasn't had much play. I still keep in contact with one of the guides that services the lodge midway bewteen Goya and Esquina.

Trips to Terra del Fuego are 5-7k a week still as this is all private access land. Been there, not worth it, IMHO. Huge trout but not that many per day. The dorado has kept my attention for years now. Great fish on a flyrod especially! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

TejanoLibre
10-25-11, 14:32
As usual, you are also way off base on fishing costs similar to your hunting numbers. Fishing at any of the upscalel lodges on the RIO PARANA (ie. No gringo pricing) run about 300-450 USD per day max and that is for top drawer. The usual marinas that are frequented mostly by brazilians and argentines run around 400-500 pesos a day. That included the boat, accomodation and meals (you have to bring your own rod). Not everything in Argentina is expensive TL, especially when you get out of buenos aires dude! $3000 per week is the gringo price that Aqualung's old buddy charges for a week of fishing in the ibera. Total gringo price and to my knowledge he hasn't had much play. I still keep in contact with one of the guides that services the lodge midway bewteen Goya and Esquina.

Trips to Terra del Fuego are 5-7k a week still as this is all private access land. Been there, not worth it, IMHO. Huge trout but not that many per day. The dorado has kept my attention for years now. Great fish on a flyrod especially! Happy Mongering All. ToymannI was thinking more like $600. 00 per day All Inclusive, minus shells, guides, gun rental.

About $4200. 00 per week.

I miscalculated at $1000. 00 per day.

My fault.

Maybe $1000. 00 per day if it's only 3 days?

I think that lodging, food, booze and free girls for $600. 00 would be a super deal.

Thanks though!

I know that you know a lot about the subject in question.

TL

Toymann
10-25-11, 15:37
I was thinking more like $600. 00 per day All Inclusive, minus shells, guides, gun rental.

About $4200. 00 per week.

I miscalculated at $1000. 00 per day.

My fault.

Maybe $1000. 00 per day if it's only 3 days?

I think that lodging, food, booze and free girls for $600. 00 would be a super deal.

Thanks though!

I know that you know a lot about the subject in question.

TLYou're welcome TL. My usual budget for a weeks fishing with a buddy (two people) looks like this, but keep in mind I already have a boat, truck and fishing equipment in Argentina.

Bus tickets to Corrienties 1800 pesos return.

Gas for boat and truck 500 pesos.

Lodge costs 1500 pesos (includes meals, cabin, no booze)

Extra food / wine / beer 1000 pesos.

Total 4800 pesos.

As you can see, it runs about 2500 pesos per man for 5 days fishing plus two days travelling to / from BA.

On another note dude. What trouble are you in that you need to leave Argentina. Did the putas revolt and are planning your demise. LOL. Inquiring minds want to know. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Member #4112
10-25-11, 16:39
Yes the prices I quoted were all inclusive with lodging and meals, both of which were excellent. All the lodges I have hunted had excellent chefs on staff and the meals were great. It also covered soft drinks, wine, and hard liquor and mixers. Like I say it was all inclusive including the bird boys and services in the field. Gun rental was extra but reasonable and I only spent $3, 900 on shells in January for a three day hunt (that's one afternoon, two full days and one morning for the"3" days) and one day I shot over 3, 000 birds. Your shell cost should be less at the new location since I have seen the Argentines stick it to us on shell prices since I started hunting down here 8 years ago. It's more than double what it was when I first came down.