PDA

View Full Version : Leaving BA in December

El Perro
11-08-11, 14:21
I'm leaving BA next month and trying to slim down. I've got a bunch of shoes I can no longer wear due to problems with the dogs. Boots from Australia, tie ups, casual and half dressy shoes. Size 9. Also a Philips DVD player, barely used, and a small space heater.

Not much, but the shoes / boots are high quality, and I don't think you can find R. M. Williams boots here in BA.

Fair prices for anybody but Jackpot and Cigar Eric.

Exon123
11-08-11, 17:59
We'll miss You Dogg.

Exon

El Perro
11-08-11, 19:54
We'll miss You Dogg.

ExonHeading back to the states after being here so long will be a big adjustment. I plan to visit like some of you USA based mongers have been doing for years. So, don't write me off yet Ex. I'll be back.

Exon123
11-08-11, 20:20
Your always welcome to visit at my house Dogg.

Exon

Miami Bob
11-09-11, 01:03
If you long for a latin city, come to miami-the best of both world or the worst of both worlds?

Bob.

Ps I have been to ba three times since I was able to contact eric? I was concerned about him. Is he ok? Thanks

El Perro
11-09-11, 02:57
If you long for a latin city, come to miami-the best of both world or the worst of both worlds?

Bob.

Ps I have been to ba three times since I was able to contact eric? I was concerned about him. Is he ok? ThanksCigar Eric arrived in town today and I had dinner with him tonight. Still cheap and half ornery.

I lived in Miami Beach from 1996 til the end of 2005. Great times but I was weary of it by the time I left. For the first five years I had the time of my life. Held court at the pool table at the Delano Hotel for many moons, and went through women like water. I checked the rents in south beach and they have skyrocketed since I left. Vicious traffic and I got tired of the constant "Oye me's".

Headed to New Orleans and will give it a shot. Might be one of the few cities in the states I can tolerate.

Cheers

TejanoLibre
11-11-11, 03:18
I'm leaving BA next month and trying to slim down. I've got a bunch of shoes I can no longer wear due to problems with the dogs. Boots from Australia, tie ups, casual and half dressy shoes. Size 9. Also a Philips DVD player, barely used, and a small space heater.

Not much, but the shoes / boots are high quality, and I don't think you can find R. M. Williams boots here in BA.

Fair prices for anybody but Jackpot and Cigar Eric.From a shrinked to a shrink you will MISS BA DUDE!

Give it all up and return!

Great Luck!

TL