PDA

View Full Version : Here for one day. 20. 11. 11

Ourtran
11-20-11, 02:52
I just got back from my trip to Antarctica and will be in BA for mongering only on the 20th. Are the private apartments open Sunday? My flght is Sunday night at 10pm. I'm at a hostel in san telmo right now.

TejanoLibre
11-20-11, 08:27
I just got back from my trip to Antarctica and will be in BA for mongering only on the 20th. Are the private apartments open Sunday? My flght is Sunday night at 10pm. I'm at a hostel in san telmo right now.Did you fuck any Polar Bears?

Go to Esmeralda 517 1 "B"

Open 24/7.

A lot less to choose from but it's SUNDAY!

You could have called me and I would have set you up with a "TOP-GUNNER!"

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

P.S - Do tell us about your trip down south !

Ourtran
11-20-11, 11:20
This was such a last minute thing or else I would have planned better. Ill go check that out. I spent a good 3 hours last night reading the forum so I think ill be ready for today.

P. S. Polar bears are only in the northen hemishpere, but I did see in elephant seal try to get his dick wet with one of his ladies. Haha. Once I get my pics up ill share.

TejanoLibre
11-20-11, 15:10
This was such a last minute thing or else I would have planned better. Ill go check that out. I spent a good 3 hours last night reading the forum so I think ill be ready for today.

P. S. Polar bears are only in the northen hemishpere, but I did see in elephant seal try to get his dick wet with one of his ladies. Haha. Once I get my pics up ill share.Thanks but I know that about Polar Bears!

Still Funny!

Tell us about Esmeraalda V. I. P!

TL