PDA

View Full Version : Visiting on the 21/22 Nov

Burningman
11-20-11, 20:24
Hey everyone! Great forum by the way, I've been trying to read up on all the topics before I left.

Wow, so I've made a super quick forum registration before I arrive as I've so far failed to organise anything myself,

My little SA tour is going to take me through BA tomorrow afternoon and I'll get a couple of nights there. Pretty excited to see the city, it sounds amazing.

The temptations got the better of me so I'd really like to check out the ladies of BA, I suppose I'm after some specific things but first I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing then I can find the right ladies!

I dropped a note on Gysell's form, not sure if she'll be able to help me out or not at the moment. Appart from doing that though I'm a bit stumped as to what to try next. My Spanish is limited to guide book level so any pointers would be amazing!

TejanoLibre
11-21-11, 02:40
Hey everyone! Great forum by the way, I've been trying to read up on all the topics before I left.

Wow, so I've made a super quick forum registration before I arrive as I've so far failed to organise anything myself,

My little SA tour is going to take me through BA tomorrow afternoon and I'll get a couple of nights there. Pretty excited to see the city, it sounds amazing.

The temptations got the better of me so I'd really like to check out the ladies of BA, I suppose I'm after some specific things but first I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing then I can find the right ladies!

I dropped a note on Gysell's form, not sure if she'll be able to help me out or not at the moment. Appart from doing that though I'm a bit stumped as to what to try next. My Spanish is limited to guide book level so any pointers would be amazing!Welcome!

I'd be glad to help you out having lived here for the past 7 years and fully bi-lingual.

If your up for it we can do a combination walking Historical - Architectural Tour during the day and a Nocturnal Sex Tour at night.

Both days if you'd like.

I don't have any reservations for those dates at this moment.

Call me if you'd like the moment you arrive!

4 381 2145

156 116 4254.

TL

P-S . Great Screen Name ! I almost went to the "Burning Man" festivals but I never made it ! Damn it !

HotAbout
11-21-11, 08:34
Hey Guys

Also I am new in the forum as well in BA, would like to join you in the afternoon today if possible us I will move into a apartment in the morning.

If fine give me a note in forum I will call TenjanoLibre on his phone.

Prost.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 420041]Welcome!

I'd be glad to help you out having lived here for the past 7 years and fully bi-lingual.

If your up for it we can do a combination walking Historical. Architectural Tour during the day and a Nocturnal Sex Tour at night.

Both days if you'd like.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254.

TL.

P-S. Great Screen Name! I almost went to the "Burning Man" festivals but I never made it! Damn it![/QUOTE]

Burningman
11-21-11, 18:08
Great, thanks TL. Just arrived so I'll figure out the phone codes in a few minutes.

TejanoLibre
11-21-11, 20:56
Hey Guys

Also I am new in the forum as well in BA, would like to join you in the afternoon today if possible us I will move into a apartment in the morning.

If fine give me a note in forum I will call TenjanoLibre on his phone.

Prost.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 420041]

Welcome!

If your up for it we can do a combination walking Historical. Architectural Tour during the day and a Nocturnal Sex Tour at night.

Both days if you'd like.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254.

TL.

P-S. Great Screen Name! I almost went to the "Burning Man" festivals but I never made it! Damn it![/QUOTE]Just call me Dude!

I can see that you must be German or at least European by the way that you use the American English language but I understand 5 languages so just call me!

4 381 2145 Directly from any land-line in BA.

156 116 4254 From your cell phone or Hotel phone.

Take Care,

TL