PDA

View Full Version : Early morning dates

Greg4
11-29-11, 01:53
Anyone have any good info on chicas who are up for early morning action (like 6 or 7 am, for those heading to the office after)? And I mean early starters, not girls who run around all night.

Miami Bob
11-29-11, 02:10
I don't really know anyone who fits your needs and criterior. I would try solo indy-ap advertisor and call or email the girls who post 8 or 9 am starting times for a house call on the way to work. The foro for this site has all sorts of info, but is 100% argentine spanish slang.

Best of luck

TejanoLibre
11-29-11, 02:57
Anyone have any good info on chicas who are up for early morning action (like 6 or 7 am, for those heading to the office after)? And I mean early starters, not girls who run around all night.I think your best bet is to have an Independent girl come over to your place at midnight and stay with you till 6 or 7am.

That's the best bet but most Privados are open 24 hours a day and that girl will have been there since 9pm.

If your lucky she won't be too sleepy or fucked-out!

TL

Greg4
11-29-11, 08:36
Had an early date with Alexia from SI which was good but not exceptional. Will report more when time allows. Also had a date scheduled with Aracely from SI but she did not show or call or pick up my call, so she's on the flake list now.

MiaJohnson
11-29-11, 18:58
Had an early date with alexia from SI which was good but not exceptional. Will report more when time allows. Also had a date scheduled with aracely from SI but she did not show or call or pick up my call, so she's on the flake list now.PM'ed you.