PDA

View Full Version : Florencia. Newport outcall

Muktar
12-12-11, 19:26
My first report on ISG in S. A. Met up w / Tijuana-who has been trying to assist me at the Newport last night.

(Remembering that this was a Sunday-my experience of LATAM is of real slow Sunday and Holiday action but was pleasantly surprised to see some cuties come in during the after 100 AM time period. After chatting for 1/2 hour w / an older (pre hag)"Delila" and buying her coffee, and being assaulted with terrible Karaoke until about 1245, the karaoke stopped and more girls (independent) showed. I"the guess in the time between 1130 and 130 about 16 went through the bar or sat in / out on the veranda.

I'd rate about 6-8 as being "doable" (my taste of course).

Tijuana brought her over to meet a small group of guys (myself included) from the girls who were arriving. Met Florencia. Youngish (25) with a strikingly beautiful face and an attitude that I would describe as Colombiana (hometown comfortable) even though she is a Portena. She was very personable and very petite. She apparently likes to do 1 guy a day at most for 2 hours and asked for 800 for a 2 hours session. We went to my apartment (in the neighborhood). She was tentative (normal) during our first session (I speak a pasable Spanish) and after exchanging conversation and she got more comfortable. She opened up (literally and figuratively).

LFK (not sure if you use acronyms here but Light French kissing-no tongue) and used a condom on her own rather significant dildo. The surprise was how clean and sweet she was-no horrible latex / spermicide stink. Using a pocket rocket and her dildo she enjoyed herself (which I enjoyed) and then took care of me. Didn't try anal although I don't think she would have permitted even with her pleasing attitude. She is a significant Self-Lubricater. Her BBBJ (bareback BJ) was passable but not great. Her breasts A+ or B. She wouldn't allow pictures at all. Asked for the donation only after the first 2 hours and then.

The biggest surprise when she herself decided to stay for a TLN (todalanoche) and slept with me after "connecting". Very sweet-slept in my arms, affectionate talk until the morning-we went to breakfast and then I gave her 30 for taxi. If I lived or spent a long time here, I would repeat but otherwise nothing overly memorable except a nice / sweet very pretty, petite girl who I will remember. My though is between a 7 and 8 in performance.

I thought it was expensive but then I have no clue as to girls in BA but apparently the girls at Newport try and command $100USD or thereabouts an hour. Not sure if I can post her telephone number? Someone advise if I can and I will.

Joe 23
12-12-11, 21:12
Not sure if I can post her telephone number? Someone advise if I can and I will.I would sugest refraining from posting unless she allows you to do so.

TejanoLibre
12-12-11, 21:44
My first report on ISG in S. A. Met up w / Tijuana-who has been trying to assist me at the Newport last night.

(Remembering that this was a Sunday-my experience of LATAM is of real slow Sunday and Holiday action but was pleasantly surprised to see some cuties come in during the after 100 AM time period. After chatting for 1/2 hour w / an older (pre hag)"Delila" and buying her coffee, and being assaulted with terrible Karaoke until about 1245, the karaoke stopped and more girls (independent) showed. I"the guess in the time between 1130 and 130 about 16 went through the bar or sat in / out on the veranda.

I'd rate about 6-8 as being "doable" (my taste of course).

Tijuana brought her over to meet a small group of guys (myself included) from the girls who were arriving. Met Florencia. Youngish (25) with a strikingly beautiful face and an attitude that I would describe as Colombiana (hometown comfortable) even though she is a Portena. She was very personable and very petite. She apparently likes to do 1 guy a day at most for 2 hours and asked for 800 for a 2 hours session. We went to my apartment (in the neighborhood). She was tentative (normal) during our first session (I speak a pasable Spanish) and after exchanging conversation and she got more comfortable. She opened up (literally and figuratively).

LFK (not sure if you use acronyms here but Light French kissing-no tongue) and used a condom on her own rather significant dildo. The surprise was how clean and sweet she was-no horrible latex / spermicide stink. Using a pocket rocket and her dildo she enjoyed herself (which I enjoyed) and then took care of me. Didn't try anal although I don't think she would have permitted even with her pleasing attitude. She is a significant Self-Lubricater. Her BBBJ (bareback BJ) was passable but not great. Her breasts A+ or B. She wouldn't allow pictures at all. Asked for the donation only after the first 2 hours and then.

The biggest surprise when she herself decided to stay for a TLN (todalanoche) and slept with me after "connecting". Very sweet-slept in my arms, affectionate talk until the morning-we went to breakfast and then I gave her 30 for taxi. If I lived or spent a long time here, I would repeat but otherwise nothing overly memorable except a nice / sweet very pretty, petite girl who I will remember. My though is between a 7 and 8 in performance.

I thought it was expensive but then I have no clue as to girls in BA but apparently the girls at Newport try and command $100USD or thereabouts an hour. Not sure if I can post her telephone number? Someone advise if I can and I will.Yes, she was the best looking girl in there so I grabbed her as she walked in the door and asked her to sit next to you after a quick interview!

I, m glad you had a good time.

You can p. M me her number because she is expecting my call.

I have a lot of work for her.

Thanks,

Tejanolibre.

PS- All six of us had a good time meeting up at Newport on a Sunday night!

Muktar
12-12-11, 23:24
Sorry TejanoLibre it seems that the Board software changed the letters T. J. Automatically into Tijuana. I never wrote it and it never occurred to me. Lo siento. If I put a period after each letter it doesn't convert it into its own choice. I will now always preview before posting! Hahahaha.

Muktar

Miami Bob
12-13-11, 03:17
You found a good one!

Chezz
12-21-11, 22:28
On Sunday evening I saw Florencia at Newport sitting with an acquaintence. She looked great, very little make-up and didn't seem like she had been through the wringer yet. When she had a free moment I asked for her number in case I wanted to see her in the future. She then went back to her date and I went home as I wasn't in the mood to hook-up that night.

The next day we exchanged text messages and arranged for her to come by at midnight. At about 11:30pm she texted that she would be by at 12:40am. At 1am I get a message that she was "5 blocks away". At 1:30am she finally arrived, looking more like she thought it was 4:20, not that there's anything wrong with that. She had on more makeup than a circus clown, looking nothing like the fresh-faced sprite from the day before, almost to the point where she was unrecognizable. Maybe she went to a goth party before arriving and that's why she was late, but I must say the change in her look was rather startling. Things went downhill from there.

In my communication with her that day, I asked her if she gave a BBBJ. She said yes and quoter her price. If a working girl doesn't give a BBBJ, then I take a pass. For me that's a deal breaker. So, I was happy that she agreed ahead of time. But when we got going, there she was trying to slip on a condom for the BJ. She explained it was only for the head, LOL, and I'm not really sure how that possible without it slipping off. In my book that's not a BBBJ. And right at "nut-time" she tried to roll off the bed, though I'm not sure why as my condom was securely in place. She later apologized for that little stunt. I must admit she had a great body and she could be kooky / charming at times. But overall she had way too many rules and limits and the fact she lied about the BJ and didn't look anything like the day before were a definite downer for me.

I paid 800 pesos for 2 hours and showed her the door after an hour, not wanting to deal with her anymore. Would I repeat? Fuck no! Am I one of those idiot punters who overpays for girls these days causing the price to slowly creep up? Fuck yes! It occured to me yesterday morning as I was waking up that I was one of those a-holes contributing to the overpriced-chica syndrome that is plaguing this market. I have become that guy. I am the asshole I complain about. Ugh! Sorry guys.

There are a few girls in this city worth 800 pesos and up. She, in my opinion, is not one of them.

Gandolf50
12-22-11, 00:30
Whats worse is she is probably thinking, wow! Now I can get $800p for a hour instead of 2!

Moveon
12-22-11, 13:35
Is this the same Florencia that is from Mendoza? @Same one from Cafe Orleans? (oh, my - NO BB! @#$!?%$. )

On Sunday evening I saw Florencia at Newport sitting with an acquaintence. She looked great, very little make-up and didn't seem like she had been through the wringer yet. When she had a free moment I asked for her number in case I wanted to see her in the future. She then went back to her date and I went home as I wasn't in the mood to hook-up that night.

I paid 800 pesos for 2 hours and showed her the door after an hour, not wanting to deal with her anymore. Would I repeat? Fuck no! Am I one of those idiot punters who overpays for girls these days causing the price to slowly creep up? Fuck yes! It occured to me yesterday morning as I was waking up that I was one of those a-holes contributing to the overpriced-chica syndrome that is plaguing this market. I have become that guy. I am the asshole I complain about. Ugh! Sorry guys.

There are a few girls in this city worth 800 pesos and up. She, in my opinion, is not one of them.

Muktar
12-22-11, 19:21
I believe the answer to your question is Florencia Newport and Florencia Orleans are 2 dufferent girls sharing only the same first name.

I spent time w / Newport and had a good time although not stellar. I had a TLN w / her and she seems to be quite quirky.

Florencia Orleans is in town from Mendoza (allegedly only a few days every month or week depends on which story she tells)

With her sister. She is model quality, tall, classic beautiful face (about 25) and her sister is attractive (shorter) as well. Have not seen anyone review her and while in BA tried repeatedly to meet up but we just couldn't connect.

Florencia Newport, cute but not consistent.

Florencia Orleans, beautiful but hard to pin down. (wouldn't I like to.) She is eye candy. Quite aware that she is gorgeous so that may affect her performance. Buyer beware!

Sorry Chezz that she (Flor. Newport) was YMMV.

Muktar