PDA

View Full Version : American middle aged male coming to BA January 2012 Need you help!

Derek
12-14-11, 15:29
Guys, I sure could use your advice on the women of BA. I will be in BA starting the middle of January for five weeks. I just got back from Ukraine and I'm happy to tell you my experiences with the women in Kiev. I would

Prefer to find one women for the entire time but I realize that takes time.

Here in the US I had to go through 25 plus women to find one that I continue to see once a month, as I live in a ski resort and have to fly the women in. I have been spending time reading many of your posts and it is really helpful for me as the Ukrainian sex business was confusing to me. In fact, I never did understand it completely.

Thank you in advance, Derek.

Amantelondres
12-14-11, 19:02
Does anyone have any experience with www.travelgirls.com?

TejanoLibre
12-15-11, 00:40
Guys, I sure could use your advice on the women of BA. I will be in BA starting the middle of January for five weeks. I just got back from Ukraine and I'm happy to tell you my experiences with the women in Kiev. I would

Prefer to find one women for the entire time but I realize that takes time.

Here in the US I had to go through 25 plus women to find one that I continue to see once a month, as I live in a ski resort and have to fly the women in. I have been spending time reading many of your posts and it is really helpful for me as the Ukrainian sex business was confusing to me. In fact, I never did understand it completely.

Thank you in advance, Derek.Send me a pm and I'll be glad to help you have a great time!

TL

Miami Bob
12-17-11, 03:42
You prefer Hi class or street girls? Is english important? If there a language other than english or spanish that you prefer?

What do you like?

Derek
12-17-11, 11:10
Hi Bob, thanks for the post. I would prefer a longer term relationship for the month I will be in BA but I would assume, just like it is up here, very hard to find. So, a women that I could have dinner with, spend some time getting to know her prior to the bedroom would be the preferred type of relationship. I can speak and understand a little Spanish. So while English would be great I don't have to have that with a Chica.

Derek

Wild Walleye
12-27-11, 04:51
You prefer Hi class or street girls?How about some hi-class, street girls?

Is english important?Good thing I'm fluent (only problem is, it isn't Spanish)

Read the title of Bob's post. End of story (go with the highly recommended chicas).

Start with (in no particular order) Lucianna Love, Mia Johnson and Dulce-Jazmine (apologies to other lovely chicas whom I may have overlooked). Lulo also has some friends, to whom, I am sure she would be happy to introduce you. You will have no trouble communicating with Mia (non-Latina, English is her first language) and Lulo (perhaps the best English-speaking Argenta that I have met) , nor should you have any trouble communicating with Jaz (she knows exactly what you want and when you see her, you'll know exactly what you want).

Additionally, if you are looking for a steady friend for the month, you need to make sure you choose someone who is well known and trustworthy. You will, no doubt, let your guard down at some point during the month. When that happens, you will most assuredly want to be in the company of someone who will not clean you out and disappear.

Gandolf50
12-27-11, 08:00
Hi Bob, thanks for the post. I would prefer a longer term relationship for the month I will be in BA but I would assume, just like it is up here, very hard to find. So, a women that I could have dinner with, spend some time getting to know her prior to the bedroom would be the preferred type of relationship. I can speak and understand a little Spanish. So while English would be great I don't have to have that with a Chica.

DerekThe trouble with a "longer term" relationship is that the average Argie way is that there are no discounts, in other words they will be more then happy to spend any amount of time with you at their regular hourly rate.

Toymann
12-28-11, 04:34
The trouble with a "longer term" relationship is that the average Argie way is that there are no discounts, in other words they will be more then happy to spend any amount of time with you at their regular hourly rate.Sorry dude. Just simply NOT the case. If you have even the slightest "onda" with the chica you will quickly find that double the hourly rate turns into a toda la noche. A smart chica wants to keep you and monopolize you're mongering time with her exclusively as it works to her benefit in the long run. You're statement simply reaks of inexperience and NO Game. Maybe if you changed your approach to the chicas you might find that once you get through the initial puta persona a killer world awaits you. Ooops. Based on your post YOU not only don't get it but most likely never will! Happy Mongering Dude. Toymann

TejanoLibre
12-28-11, 16:03

DerekGrisel would be an ideal choice for you.

Very presentable, does not look like a working girl, will attempt English without a problem, does not have to go home early to a crying baby and LOVES to have orgasams!

She is an orgasm factory!

Maybe Pamela if I can find her.

First Choice would be Grisel!

The ¨T-Man¨might even agree?

The rate is very reasonable too.

Good luck and call me when you arrive if you'd like.

Perfect age for taking out to dinner and lunch too.

Grisel that is!

TL

Gandolf50
12-29-11, 06:50
Sorry dude. Just simply NOT the case. If you have even the slightest "onda" with the chica you will quickly find that double the hourly rate turns into a toda la noche. A smart chica wants to keep you and monopolize you're mongering time with her exclusively as it works to her benefit in the long run. You're statement simply reaks of inexperience and NO Game. Maybe if you changed your approach to the chicas you might find that once you get through the initial puta persona a killer world awaits you. Ooops. Based on your post YOU not only don't get it but most likely never will! Happy Mongering Dude. ToymannWith some girls thats true. But the Argie mentat is like 180 degrees to what we are used to. I was recently trying to buy fencing in quantity at a discount and they actually wanted to charge more because such a large order would be such a hassle! In what other country does your average used car INCREASE in value every year? Many chicas I know when asked how much for TLN ask for "How many hour?" and if you say 8 they mulitiply the hourly rate for 8. I know they are not all like that, but without some help from some one or some time and work on the part of the monger I think that will be the case. The best bet would be to go to T L for help or I am sure Toymann has more then a few hotties heavily guarded in his stable! .

Spassmusssein
12-29-11, 19:25
As a sojourner and maverick, I got used to buy tln.

My spanish is fluent, that's the way, things should go. If not, you have to double or triple.

In one hour I will just start up. Pathetic waste of money. I am not on bluepills, sex is my drug, to make clearance, Clarance.

Usually I accept an elevated price for the first and maybe the second night. Limit is Ps 500 as top.

Cash in. Cash out.

Usually after that, I negociate monthly arangements, whenever the pussy likes to join the party and not go to...wherever.

As I live in province, Ps 200 to 250 is a fair price for tln. But I will always add Dinner and breakfast or lunch. Or the next dinner and lunch after spending the second night and so on.

B. T. W. The best brunch in town is January 1st in the Alvear. Canilla libre with Luigi Bosca. Ps 570.-- highly recomandable

Toymann
12-29-11, 20:40
As a sojourner and maverick, I got used to buy tln.

My spanish is fluent, that's the way, things should go. If not, you have to double or triple.

In one hour I will just start up. Pathetic waste of money. I am not on bluepills, sex is my drug, to make clearance, Clarance.

Usually I accept an elevated price for the first and maybe the second night. Limit is Ps 500 as top.

Cash in. Cash out.

Usually after that, I negociate monthly arangements, whenever the pussy likes to join the party and not go to. Wherever.

As I live in province, Ps 200 to 250 is a fair price for tln. But I will always add Dinner and breakfast or lunch. Or the next dinner and lunch after spending the second night and so on.

B. T. W. The best brunch in town is January 1st in the Alvear. Canilla libre with Luigi Bosca. Ps 570- highly recomandableMy experience as well brother. My spanish is ok, better at comprehension than speaking. I have no experience out in the province. My max rate for TLN is 700 pesos, but as you also noted dinner and / or breakfast / lunch is also on me (assuming great preformance, jajajajaja). Always better to develop some "onda" with your regular chicas. The best part is many times they bring their friends with them! Yikes! Always the best time. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. And for all you "the magic is gone" folks, I will only say that you should be saying " My game is gone!". IALOTFLMAO!

Rocky2
01-02-12, 02:00
My experience as well brother. My spanish is ok, better at comprehension than speaking. I have no experience out in the province. My max rate for TLN is 700 pesos, but as you also noted dinner and / or breakfast / lunch is also on me (assuming great preformance, jajajajaja). Always better to develop some "onda" with your regular chicas. The best part is many times they bring their friends with them! Yikes! Always the best time. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. And for all you "the magic is gone" folks, I will only say that you should be saying " My game is gone!". IALOTFLMAO!I too am an American to be in BA for two months starting mid Jan. I have been here many times over a 15 year period but this time traveling solo as all my friends have the home girl problem. Anyways, quieres un trago?

Toymann
01-02-12, 04:27
Anyways, quieres un trago?Would love to if you are still in BA in late March. Monger on dude. Toymann