PDA

View Full Version : Little help

Meforu 2000
12-30-11, 22:03
My cousin lived on the corner of las herras y purredon, there is a place on the corner that is a club, I think it is a strip club but its just my guess. Can anyone tell me whats the name of this place? I saw girls come in to this place, but I never went in to it. Thanks for your help. I used to get drunk at the hard rock cafe, and I got lucky a few times there, so that was my hang out after I went to see my cousin, now that she moved to belgrano after 45 years there at that corner, I don't get to that part of town much, I have a house in chacarita, right by the subte and I hit the micro centro now.

Thanks for your help, I know that TL would know this place, whats the name of it? Happy New Year i wish i was there but i'm here , but i got tickets to see " Little Feet " the band for new years , I'll have a good time though.
I'll be making my way down in febuary.

TejanoLibre
01-13-12, 22:09
My cousin lived on the corner of las herras why purredon, there is a place on the corner that is a club, I think it is a strip club but its just my guess. Can anyone tell me whats the name of this place? I saw girls come in to this place, but I never went in to it. Thanks for your help. I used to get drunk at the hard rock cafe, and I got lucky a few times there, so that was my hang out after I went to see my cousin, now that she moved to belgrano after 45 years there at that corner, I don't get to that part of town much, I have a house in chacarita, right by the subte and I hit the micro centro now.

Thanks for your help, I know that TL would know this place, whats the name of it? Happy New Year I wish I was there but I'm here, but I got tickets to see " Little Feet " the band for new years, I'll have a good time though.

I'll be making my way down in febuary.That is too important a corner to be a Chica Club and only 2 parts of the 4 corners are commercial or maybe 2 are banks and 2 are coffee shops or apartment buildings.

It may be in the middle of the block.

I think Seaman knows?

TL in Hell

Meforu 2000
01-14-12, 22:48
Thanks TL.

The place is on las herras on the corner, at night there are bouncers or doormen in front of the place. On the other side of the street, on las herras on the corner is a coffee shop, my cousins building and the bank beside it. On the other corner is a park. Well if you get by it, you just might like the place. I never been in it, I just thought it was one of the places you all talk about those clubs in the recoleta. The reason I know about it is I used to catch the bus at the corner there to get back to chacarita where I live.

Thanks for your help, have a great one take care