PDA

View Full Version : Tennis

Thomaso276
01-05-12, 20:17
Anyone looking to play? I live downtown and am looking for level 3 or higher payer. I am giving my wife lessons but need to hit with someone who can play. Have extra Head Extreme racquet if you need one. PM me if interested.

Canardly
01-06-12, 02:42
Anyone looking to play? I live downtown and am looking for level 3 or higher payer. I am giving my wife lessons but need to hit with someone who can play. Have extra Head Extreme racquet if you need one. PM me if interested.I arrive in BA on the 14th, let's play during the week following if you're still around. I'll remember to pack my shoes!

Thomaso276
01-06-12, 13:33
I arrive in BA on the 14th, let's play during the week following if you're still around. I'll remember to pack my shoes!Great. pls check your pm's

LionelMessi
01-06-12, 14:24
Don't know how you translate D2 but that would probably my level. Can hit a ball but would probably pretty inconsistent at first

I am an early 30'er from Europe looking to play tennis on a weekly basis. I have spend about 8 months a year in Argentina for the last 7 years and I am probably staying. Prefered zone would be zona Norte de capital or provincia. Price of the Rent of the court is of no concern for me.

Tell me if somebody is interested in playing, don't mind to play doubles neither

Thomaso276
01-07-12, 21:23
Don't know how you translate D2 but that would probably my level. Can hit a ball but would probably pretty inconsistent at first.

I am an early 30'er from Europe looking to play tennis on a weekly basis. I have spend about 8 months a year in Argentina for the last 7 years and I am probably staying. Prefered zone would be zona Norte de capital or provincia. Price of the Rent of the court is of no concern for me.

Tell me if somebody is interested in playing, don't mind to play doubles neitherplease check your pm's