PDA

View Full Version : Exon Needs A Favor

Exon123
01-06-12, 20:04
I need a "Mule" to take 5 Playstation 3 games to my "Hoe's" two little Girls, ages 8 & 10.

Please someone reply and I'll FED X them to you so you can fly them to Buenos Aites.

They weight 1 pound and will easly fit in your carry on, Please PM me and I'll fill in the details

Thanks.

Exon

Miami Bob
01-07-12, 02:52
They are your friends, no?

Exon123
01-07-12, 13:13
They are your friends, no?That's completely out of the question Miami Bob. The Mormons would use their Missionary's to deliver the PlayStation 3 games, whom would then try to convert my Hoe" and her two little daughters into the Cult.

El Jefe called me last night on the subject. He's in the USA until next week. Well, After all the shit I've packed down for him, and all the mail I've packed going North for him, the CockSucker told me didn't have room.

But fortunely there some kind harted souls on this board and "Canardly" has contacted me to be my "Mule". This will be very good for him since he will build good Karma by doing this small favor and something good will come of it. Possibly he will end up Fucking my Girl friend if he like's 37 year old ugly MILF's, or she could introduce him to her younger sisters who work at Somada in Recoleta.

Or even still take him to Cutty Sark into introduce him to her working girl friends, either way he can't lose, and my little girls get the games which are a fraction of the price they cost in Buenos Aires.

Thank You Canardly

Exon