PDA

View Full Version : Run for the hills!

Stranger
01-16-12, 12:41
Stranger is back from rehab.

Sniper1
01-16-12, 13:04
Hello, gents!

I`m a friend of Stranger and he is going too guide me trough the jungel for a while. I`m not new new too the game, I have been too Russia, Brasil and some places in Europe. Really looking forward too this, just returned from 6 months of great sniping duty in Afghanistan. So I plan too do some sniping here in B. A. Don't think I could have a better guide than Stranger, just got to suck it up and keep his tempo.

Sniper1

David_33
01-16-12, 14:24
What did you think of "American Sniper" by Chris Kyle?

Kevins
01-16-12, 14:31
Stranger is back from rehab.Dinner or coffee my place?

Sniper1
01-18-12, 13:39
What did you think of "American Sniper" by Chris Kyle?I liked the book. Mr. Kyle and the other units in Irak saw a lot of action, seems that the urban fighting was very intens there. I`ve tried the SR25, but I don't like it, I used a HK 4. 17. I never used a bolt action in afgh, but I would like to try mr. Kyles 300 win mag.

As to having Stranger for a guide. Even if most people have vacation now it is great, yesterday at Newport was good, a lot of girls. Looking forward to going out tonight. I probably need to hook up an iv in my room if I'm going to keep Strangers tempo.

Member #4112
01-18-12, 17:53
Welcome to the land of milk and honey Sniper 1. Don't even try to keep up with Stranger. He's a mad man and burning the candle at both ends with a blow torch!

How was your chica from NewPort, thought about taking her out last night but passed so post and share big guy.

Kevins
01-18-12, 19:02
When srangers pace DOes become too much. Come over for a meal or a drink at normal human hours. LOL

Sniper1
01-18-12, 23:46
Welcome to the land of milk and honey Sniper 1. Don't even try to keep up with Stranger. He's a mad man and burning the candle at both ends with a blow torch!

How was your chica from NewPort, thought about taking her out last night but passed so post and share big guy.Hello, Doppel!

The girl I took home from NP I can recomend. Stranger told me at the bar that she was a little big around the ass, but at that time I had a lock on at her boobs. And the boobs where great. I think I used half a bottle of babyoil on them. She did not stress and we had a little night party at the AP house.

S1

Chezz
01-19-12, 06:33
I probably need to hook up an iv in my room if I'm going to keep Strangers tempo.Do not, under any condition, try to keep up with Stranger. It is not possible, no matter what shape you're in. He has been genetically modified to run non-stop for a month with minimal charging. Any attempt to keep up with him will result in pain. I tried in November. I'm still recovering.

You've been warned.

TejanoLibre
01-22-12, 11:04
Do not, under any condition, try to keep up with Stranger. It is not possible, no matter what shape you're in. He has been genetically modified to run non-stop for a month with minimal charging. Any attempt to keep up with him will result in pain. I tried in November. I'm still recovering.

You've been warned.I propose or challenge The Stranger to a Drink-Off!

15 shots in 2 minutes or less!

A timed event?

TL

Stranger
01-22-12, 12:43
I propose or challenge The Stranger to a Drink-Off!

15 shots in 2 minutes or less!

A timed event?

TLHehe, I decline that challenge!

For me it is make as much point trying to get drunk fast as having a naked girl on the bed and then see how fast you can beat off your dick with your hand!

Me, I prefer to make it last, start early and keep it going, drinking and the girls.

Stranger

Sniper1
01-24-12, 13:19
Okay, I know some of you have been waiting for this, I finally had too throw in the towel. Last night Stranger, Canardly and me were out at a place called Noue steel, it was good even on a Monday. The first round started of with GTs, I had a brakedown in the second round and went over to beer, accompanied by moccing laughter from Stranger. It might have something to do with the fact that Sunday was going to be our slow day, but somehow we managed to end at club Baharain partying at the VIP lounge until 08:00.

Well, I was warned. We are hitting it hard again tonight, maybe, just maybe, I will last another week.