PDA

View Full Version : Patricia and Jessica from Newport

TejanoLibre
01-26-12, 22:12
Patricia and Jessica from Newport :

Patricia : 5ft. 7in. With an almost perfect body!

Thin calves but we are not at a Miss Universe Body-Building Contest!

Dark haired, dark skinned white woman!

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

Face : 9.

Body : 9. 5 plus.

Personality : 9.

Dig this my brothers :

Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?

No Bastards to run home to either!

I am going to hang up my " Mongering Cleats " and Marry this Chica!

Her girlfriend is a straight 8!

Bleached Blonde Bimbo.

Jessica!

My only concern is that if Stranger has been fucking my future ex-girlfriend for months!

Do you know this dynamic-duo ?

The Norwegians were tough mofos during WWII!

Kill ratio was 14 Germans per every Norwegian!

Tell me the ruth Stranger; am I tasting your dick or her pussy?

TL

Stranger
01-26-12, 22:37

My only concern is that if Stranger has been fucking my future ex-girlfriend for months!

Do you know this dynamic-duo?

Tell me the ruth Stranger; am I tasting your dick or her pussy?

TLSorry to say but yes.

I agree about your evaluation, talking girls, not the war!

But if tasting my 'work' is of any concern to you, you have to stop seeing girls from NP; you know how much time and how many girls I have done there!

You forget to mention they speaks extremely good English, oh and by the way it was not months but years, but they hate my guts now so I am no competition. (looong story, jeje).

A very good choice from my favourite Mongers-Monger; TL.

Have fun.

Stranger

Miami Bob
01-27-12, 01:38
I assume that there are folks much less healthy than the STRANGER trolling at newport. I am actually more concerned about what TL might be up to with all those young bb street girls notched into his bed-post.

What someone provide a bit more description of these talented young "ladies" so that us mere mortal who don't live in BA might pick them out of the crowd at NP.

Thanks for your anticipate assistance

Canardly
01-27-12, 03:19
Can't miss 'them. Hardly let go of each other.

TejanoLibre
01-27-12, 14:46
Sorry to say but yes.

I agree about your evaluation, talking girls, not the war!

But if tasting my 'work' is of any concern to you, you have to stop seeing girls from NP; you know how much time and how many girls I have done there!

You forget to mention they speaks extremely good English, oh and by the way it was not months but years, but they hate my guts now so I am no competition. (looong story, jeje).

A very good choice from my favourite Mongers-Monger; TL.

Have fun.

StrangerYour correct about the war!

It was the Finns, not the Norwegians!

And Bob, ALL girls are Street Girls!

They do speak English almost.

Best looking pair in the place!

TL

Lucas90
01-30-12, 18:15

Patricia : 5ft. 7in. With an almost perfect body!

Thin calves but we are not at a Miss Universe Body-Building Contest!

Dark haired, dark skinned white woman!

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

Face : 9.

Body : 9. 5 plus.

Personality : 9.

Dig this my brothers :

Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?

No Bastards to run home to either!

I am going to hang up my " Mongering Cleats " and Marry this Chica!

Her girlfriend is a straight 8!

Bleached Blonde Bimbo.

Jessica!

Do you know this dynamic-duo?

TL
What someone provide a bit more description of these talented young "ladies" so that us mere mortal who don't live in BA might pick them out of the crowd at NP.

Thanks for your anticipate assistanceThey both have some 'previous' in the New Port thread, from 3-4 years ago. Go back about 20 pages and you'll find a number of posts. Not very favourable ones. Here's a sample:

Been there, done that.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=366563&highlight=Patricia#post366563
The best part about this forum is that there is so much information, the bad part of this forum is that there is so much information.

I wish I could've read this thread prior to my visit to Newport last night where I met Patricia and Jessica and ended up being very disappointed with my time with them. Speaking fluent Spanish doesn't really help when you're up against pros.

We negotiated for 2 hours each at $200p for each hour. We went to the local hotel establishment around the corner, where she wanted the money up front (all $400p a piece) I told them that I would pay after the two hours and they were balking, I should have known right there something was up, but they looked good and I was STUPID, but not too STUPID. I gave them $200p up front and told them I would pay the remaining after the two hours.

As we started, both of them were very much into looking at themselves in the mirror that it was becoming a little weird. Jessica was a little more amenable with "some" DFK, BBJ, and she started to ride me on top while I groped and played with Patricia's fake tits. I thought things were going to go well; however, when I told Patricia it was her turn for a BBJ, she wouldn't do so, no DATY, and barely any kissing.

What the FUCK! That wasn't what we negotiated. I was starting to lose the mood. She did offer for me to mount her while Jessica laid next to us. After a little bit I was done and they were primping and preening and seemed as if there were getting ready to leave.

She asked me if I wanted a massage or go dancing with them. I told them no and that I wasn't interested in the second hour and I started to get dress. They didn't seem to care as they were also getting dressed and receiving text messages.

All in all, it wasn't what I expected and definitely had hoped for more. Two quick fucks, a little kissing and groping some fake tits isn't so bad in the scheme of things, but it's not worth the hype.

Buyer beware.But TL & Stranger know their chicas and because these two weren't doing a good job back then, it doesn't mean to say that they haven't wised up and got their act together now. Or maybe the chemistry just wasn't there.

I've talked to Jessica a couple of times in Newport maybe a year or two ago. She's the blonde one with freckles, often in the left hand corner of the bar near the stairs, very sexy looking when she wears hotpants but maybe a bit too skinny (or she was back then). An 8 is about right for her. Patricia must be the fit morocha she hangs out with. Was tempted by Jessica but didn't really get the signals I was looking for and by then I'd read the posts on AP, so I didn't follow through. Maybe a mistake as I couldn't have done any worse than the only other girl I've taken out of here in recent memory (Vanesa, reported about her a year or so back).

Can see why a lot of you like New Port but it isn't really my kind of place. The better action is early (midnight on) and I like to arrive late. Don't much like the karaoke bar atmosphere and too many scary lined faces and big bellies (and that's just the punters!). But it's tempting to stop by and take a look, even if I never seem to stay for long. Didn't go inside Newport at all on my last trip but saw Jessica jumping into a taxi with a guy as I walked by. From a distance she looked hot so I guess there's a small part of me (and it ain't my brain) that still wants to play ball with her. Glad to hear from any others of you that have recent XP with Jessica (her alone or threesome with Patricia) , just to know if they're fun to be with and worth taking the risk on. Here in the forum or PM me if you'd rather not go public. Otherwise I may just have to TOFTT and try the pair of them next time I'm in town.

Miami Bob
01-30-12, 23:45
This type of posting is what this board should be all about. Now this boy will have some idea about a good hook-up in newport. My former newport favorites are all history. It's been a few years since I pulled anyone directly from the bar. I have some numbers of girls I met at newport who I meet by phone from time to time. Now I am ready to go trolling again. Added years and the realities of sperm management have changed my style and I don't like to waste shots on long shots.

Thanks boys,

Bob