PDA

View Full Version : Morena & Celeste (sex-crazed sister's @ Cafe Orleans)

Moveon
01-30-12, 18:19
Morena and Celeste! (the 2 authentic sisters) from Cafe Orleans.

Met these 2 sisters at Cafe Orleans this past trip and they are certainly worth it. Their stage names are Morena and Celeste. I had them even prove it to me that they were actually sisters. I know their real names but rather not publish for obvious reasons.

Had a wonderful 3 days straight of encounters with them at a telo in Recoleta. Both sisters are gracious, polite, loving, VERY PASSIONATE, and they are not clock watchers. Loved taking a long showers with both of them, both are very clean and (especially Morena) looks l they look like non-pro's on the street.

Their English skills are very basic and for those who do not speak Spanish you should do fine if you keep it simple and speak slowly. I'm talking fucky-fucky, sucky-sucky, sort of stuff.

Morena: (9. 5) 23 yo. She is a hairstylist and she has just recently doing this line of work, part-time, to supplement her income. In fact, they are in CO only 2 days of the week, daytime only for both* Walking into a restaurant with her as if she was my girlfriend, guys would stare and then it was inevitable their wives or girlfriends would turn around & start glaring at me. I loved it when taking both of them out before or after the session for drinks or dining (N / C extra for their time). She is about 5'6"-5'7" with an incredible body, gorgeous tits, model-like face and long black hair. Very stylish. Always, dressed to kill. Excellent in bed, all positions. Marriage material. I was starting to fall for this girl. Clearly I'm starting to become mentally unstable at this point of my trip.

Celeste: (8. 5) 25 yo. She is about 1'-2" smaller in height but she makes up for it in bed. Has more of an Asian look at times, an indication of their Peruvian heritage. Nice tight bod, she does the better BB and is more kinky of the two. Huge amounts of energy, like a little spark plug. She will screw you death. Lighter. Long hair, excellent tits, both have the nicest tanned skin compared any of the girls I've been with south of the border. They both like it in ALL their tight, clean holes. Both taste delicious and that goes for everywhere!

800AR each for a 2 hour session though we were at the telo in Recoleta for approx 2. 5 hours all 3 times. Both girls are honest, will not try to upsell you or ripp you off. *TLN is available but with advance planning since they both have a 3 year olds. Outcalls only, too. Oh, BTW, they both like "to party" if you do.

If you are interested in having a great time with the pair, PM me and I will give you their contact information. You will likely need to leave a message, if so tell them "Moveon" recommended you so they know you aren't some weirdo stalking them. I'll be posting some photos of them when I get back home sometime. Treat them right, & don't take advantage of the situation, please. Screw them over and I'll track you down & let AP & Jackson know you're a scum bag.

Enjoy, & buckle-up cowboys.

Get ready to fall in love and have the time of your life!

Moveon

Stranger
01-30-12, 23:35
Morena and Celeste! (the 2 authentic sisters) from Cafe Orleans.

Met these 2 sisters at Cafe Orleans this past trip and they are certainly worth it. Their stage names are Morena and Celeste. I had them even prove it to me that they were actually sisters. I know their real names but rather not publish for obvious reasons.

Had a wonderful 3 days straight of encounters with them at a telo in Recoleta. Both sisters are gracious, polite, loving, VERY PASSIONATE, and they are not clock watchers. Loved taking a long showers with both of them, both are very clean and (especially Morena) looks l they look like non-pro's on the street.

Their English skills are very basic and for those who do not speak Spanish you should do fine if you keep it simple and speak slowly. I'm talking fucky-fucky, sucky-sucky, sort of stuff.

Morena: (9. 5) 23 yo. She is a hairstylist and she has just recently doing this line of work, part-time, to supplement her income. In fact, they are in CO only 2 days of the week, daytime only for both* Walking into a restaurant with her as if she was my girlfriend, guys would stare and then it was inevitable their wives or girlfriends would turn around & start glaring at me. I loved it when taking both of them out before or after the session for drinks or dining (N / C extra for their time). She is about 5'6"-5'7" with an incredible body, gorgeous tits, model-like face and long black hair. Very stylish. Always, dressed to kill. Excellent in bed, all positions. Marriage material. I was starting to fall for this girl. Clearly I'm starting to become mentally unstable at this point of my trip.

Celeste: (8. 5) 25 yo. She is about 1'-2" smaller in height but she makes up for it in bed. Has more of an Asian look at times, an indication of their Peruvian heritage. Nice tight bod, she does the better BB and is more kinky of the two. Huge amounts of energy, like a little spark plug. She will screw you death. Lighter. Long hair, excellent tits, both have the nicest tanned skin compared any of the girls I've been with south of the border. They both like it in ALL their tight, clean holes. Both taste delicious and that goes for everywhere!

800AR each for a 2 hour session though we were at the telo in Recoleta for approx 2. 5 hours all 3 times. Both girls are honest, will not try to upsell you or ripp you off. *TLN is available but with advance planning since they both have a 3 year olds. Outcalls only, too. Oh, BTW, they both like "to party" if you do.

If you are interested in having a great time with the pair, PM me and I will give you their contact information. You will likely need to leave a message, if so tell them "Moveon" recommended you so they know you aren't some weirdo stalking them. I'll be posting some photos of them when I get back home sometime. Treat them right, & don't take advantage of the situation, please. Screw them over and I'll track you down & let AP & Jackson know you're a scum bag.

Enjoy, & buckle-up cowboys.

Get ready to fall in love and have the time of your life!

MoveonBeen there done that, me and sniper1 have some stories about the twisted sisters, when I get sober / have time I will post!

Your scale is different than mine, and you pay more than you should but agree with most of your comments.

Stranger out (As in hitting BA hard!)

Esten
02-02-12, 02:23
Had a wonderful 3 days straight of encounters with them at a telo in Recoleta. Both sisters are gracious, polite, loving, VERY PASSIONATE, and they are not clock watchers. Loved taking a long showers with both of them, both are very clean and (especially Morena) looks l they look like non-pro's on the street.Hey Moveon, you lazy welfare-loving liberal.

How about thanking us taxpayers for footing your bill ?!

Great info, thanks for sharing.

Moveon
02-02-12, 17:43
the sista's!

Miami Bob
02-02-12, 22:46
That looks good enough to eat w / o sugar on top! Thanks

Moveon
02-09-12, 18:19
Sorry guys, had to remove Morena's photo (9. 5) since it was too revealing apparently.

Did not have another good one to replace it with.

- Moveon

Moveon
02-23-12, 17:07
Guys,

I am getting tons of PM's on the 2 sexy sister's contact info. They said it was ok to post their cell # so here it is: 15-6008-0515.

Have fun, returning next week.

Moveon

InTheMix123
04-07-12, 23:33
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the great info on the forum!

I'll be coming to BA for a few days soon and I was wondering if anyone has met up or heard from Morena and Celeste recently.

Thanks!