PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Mendoza

Derek
02-13-12, 14:34
Guys I'm leaving BA next week to spend a month in the Mendoza area. Can you tell me any clubs that having working Chicas or any websites that you think are worth contacting a Chica from? Do you know any Chicas that you could give me their contact information? Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you, Derek

WorldTravel69
02-13-12, 15:19
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?1896-Mendoza

Guys I'm leaving BA next week to spend a month in the Mendoza area. Can you tell me any clubs that having working Chicas or any websites that you think are worth contacting a Chica from? Do you know any Chicas that you could give me their contact information? Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you, Derek

Miami Bob
02-14-12, 03:20
Lots of gorgeous ladies

TejanoLibre
02-15-12, 21:10
Guys I'm leaving BA next week to spend a month in the Mendoza area. Can you tell me any clubs that having working Chicas or any websites that you think are worth contacting a Chica from? Do you know any Chicas that you could give me their contact information? Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you, DerekRead the above mentioned thread and follow the same instructions.

Call Dario at his Burger, Pizza and Hot Wings place.

Retired monger at age 36 due to stupidity and Love!

But knows the town like the back of his dick!

Wife to be is a virgin!

Anyway, call him!

Great dude from Cali, knows some Titty Bar Owners for V. I. P treatment and knows where one Privado is by the Hyatt.

Do NOT expect much action!

The chicas come to BA and a lot of them are in Mar Del Plata for the vacationers.

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S. Tell Dario that Ramiro sent you!