PDA

View Full Version : Freelancer Venues?

Hooky
02-23-12, 03:25
Hey Everybody,

Just wondering about something. In many hobbyist destinations, in addition to the fine establishments that keep well-stocked (or not) with delightful companions-for-rent, there are also places where smart girls go to mix and mingle, unfettered by management.

Examples: The old Thermae in Bangkok. The Beergarden in Bangkok. Help Disco etc. In Rio (yes I know it is closed) and the cafe in front thereof. The "FLB" in Pattaya Thailand.

It can be so nice to be able to chit chat without the pressure of overpriced drinks and so forth, while having plenty of time and enough light to really see what one is getting.

Anyway it occurred to me that I haven't heard anything about such a venue for either day or night time in Buenos Aires. (Off the top of my head, I can not think of such a place in Angeles City or in Tijuana either.)

Does such a place exist in Buenos Aires? If not, why not?

OK thanks everyone, that's the topic, discuss amongst yourselves!

MacHug
02-23-12, 08:36
Hooky,

The only establishment that vaguely resembles your descriptions that I am aware of is Kilkenny's. Big pub, standard prices and some pros in the crowd. There are of course the sailor bars in San Telmo, but that's a different category alltogether.

AllIWantIsLove
02-23-12, 11:59
Orleans. But read what guys have said about it in recent posts. I haven't been there for at least two years.

Bob.

Hey Everybody,

Just wondering about something. In many hobbyist destinations, in addition to the fine establishments that keep well-stocked (or not) with delightful companions-for-rent, there are also places where smart girls go to mix and mingle, unfettered by management.

Examples: The old Thermae in Bangkok. The Beergarden in Bangkok. Help Disco etc. In Rio (yes I know it is closed) and the cafe in front thereof. The "FLB" in Pattaya Thailand.

It can be so nice to be able to chit chat without the pressure of overpriced drinks and so forth, while having plenty of time and enough light to really see what one is getting.

Anyway it occurred to me that I haven't heard anything about such a venue for either day or night time in Buenos Aires. (Off the top of my head, I can not think of such a place in Angeles City or in Tijuana either.)

OK thanks everyone, that's the topic, discuss amongst yourselves!

TejanoLibre
02-23-12, 14:51
Hey Everybody,

OK thanks everyone, that's the topic, discuss amongst yourselves!Orleans from about 12 to 12.

Iberia from about 10 to 5am.

La Madeleine from 11 till 5 am.

TL

Hooky
02-23-12, 15:01
Thanks gentlemen, I will give that thread a good going-over.

TejanoLibre
02-23-12, 17:10
Thanks gentlemen, I will give that thread a good going-over.There is nothing at La Mad or Iberia and very few worth talking to in Orleans!

Nothing to bang on for money!

Except this tall girl from Mendoza at Orleans!

Working in Mar Del Plate at the moment.

She is gorgeous! Works about 1 week a month and goes to school.

Florencia and her sister.

TL

Gato Hunter
02-25-12, 02:35
The tall girl from Mendoza is very good. Exon was in there when I pulled her and he almost came in his pants while eating his breakfast. I hope she is there in a few months.

TejanoLibre
02-25-12, 11:19
The tall girl from Mendoza is very good. Exon was in there when I pulled her and he almost came in his pants while eating his breakfast. I hope she is there in a few months.She is BEYOND good! I have not found a single CHINK in her armor!

TL

Canyon
02-26-12, 05:58
What is the name of the tall girl from Mendoza who works in Orleans? Does anyone have contact info?

Canyon

TejanoLibre
02-26-12, 13:59
What is the name of the tall girl from Mendoza who works in Orleans? Does anyone have contact info?

CanyonTall, perfect girl from Mendoza is Florencia but I lost her number when I was robbed!

Stranger has contact info I think.

Come on Strange One!

Give it up for The TEAM Dude!

TL.

Perfect hands and feet, nose, personality!

Oh shit, I got a Woodie!

TL.

Allow me to get rid of this and I'll be right back!

Stranger
03-03-12, 06:21
Tall, perfect girl from Mendoza is Florencia but I lost her number when I was robbed!

Come on Strange One!

TL.

Oh shit, I got a Woodie!

TL.

Allow me to get rid of this and I'll be right back!TL, the one I have is old, probably got a new one. You know how they are with phones.

I remember when I brought her in to my infamous 2-2-2-2 party! You and el Jefe was in the living room. Epic nigh! Even got it on camera. BUT the hottest photos I never got because I was so waisted and my camera fucked up and I could not get it to work, I should sue Olympus for that!

I have not seen her in a long time, she does some modeling and travel lots, I will keep track when she is coming to town. If I am there then I will call you and set up a link up so you can get her in you stable.

She is definitivly hot, now she got some new tattoos that suits her as well.

Stranger

Stranger
03-15-12, 14:43
Tall, perfect girl from Mendoza is Florencia but I lost her number when I was robbed!

Come on Strange One!

TL.

Oh shit, I got a Woodie!

TL.

Allow me to get rid of this and I'll be right back!She is back in town!

I run into here and her friend yesterday. Rocky2 and me could not decide which of us should have which of them so I took the two with me, hehehe.

They danced on the pole for El Jefe, and on top of me in my bed later, good fun!

I will send you her number but use it wisely.

Stranger