PDA

View Full Version : Lovedrop. Grysel

Spearo
03-05-12, 01:18
Hey guys,

Going to back to buenos aires in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone has seen or been in contact with Grysel. I saw a few months back and had a awesome time as always but she had mentioned she was going to be out of the country. I sent her an email last week but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Thanks,

Spearo

Captain Looney
03-05-12, 02:04
So I was in contact with her just a couple of weeks back about my upcoming trip and she replied but gave me a very high quoted price, more then double what I saw her for 2 years ago, I know inflation is high but seemed a bit high for me. After the exchange of a couple emails and my shock at her new price I have not heard back from here again. This is the email I used to get in touch with her: grysel_arg@hotmail.com

If you get in touch, let me know what she quotes you.

Looney

Canyon
03-05-12, 05:09
So I was in contact with her just a couple of weeks back about my upcoming trip and she replied but gave me a very high quoted price, more then double what I saw her for 2 years ago, I know inflation is high but seemed a bit high for me. After the exchange of a couple emails and my shock at her new price I have not heard back from here again. This is the email I used to get in touch with her: grysel_arg@hotmail.com

If you get in touch, let me know what she quotes you.

LooneyHow much did she quote you for how long?

Captain Looney
03-05-12, 05:21
She emailed me 500 pesos for the hour. Which with her is a very generous hour, from previous experiences. But still, it seems high to me. I last saw her in March 2010 for 200 / hour.

TejanoLibre
03-05-12, 14:21
She emailed me 500 pesos for the hour. Which with her is a very generous hour, from previous experiences. But still, it seems high to me. I last saw her in March 2010 for 200 / hour.Things change but either way that's only about $100. 00 dollars u$s.

Very fair to be with "Love Drop!"

It is a generous hour with a special girl.

You can save about $20. 00 dollars and try some unknown, untested territory and maybe Hit or Miss I guess.

I vote for GRYSEL!

TL

Toymann
03-14-12, 18:52
She emailed me 500 pesos for the hour. Which with her is a very generous hour, from previous experiences. But still, it seems high to me. I last saw her in March 2010 for 200 / hour.Despite the obvious pimping by TL (which should be taken with a grain of salt) , your comment is absolutely right on the nose. I know this chica very well, however, have only had my friends see her over the last couple of visits to BA. She is a lovely girl, who sadly is past her due date. I saw LoveDrop this past October when I set her up with my wingman for what I expected would be a great hour of fun. She was charging 300 pesos for the hour which seemed quite appropriate at the time. Sadly, this once slim energetic girl is now configured quite differently. Enough said, as this post is for information purposes only and not intended to dissuade those that like her company. I once proudly counted myself in that group but BBW's just are not my style. There is a whole host of younger, slimmer, hotter chicas on soloindependientes that will be happy with 4-500 pesos. 500 pesos for an older BBW just seems way to high for me. Again, don't shoot the messanger. If BBW's are your style, and you want a decent performer at 500 pesos, then by all means, GO FOR IT! Sadly, for me, I can't shake the vision of this slim hot alta muy sensual chica that once graced my condo in the carribean (3 years ago) for a week. At 500 pesos I just don't think that I can set her up with my buddies anymore, as there are many more younger, hotter independents out there for less or the same money. Ok boys, you can begin the flaming. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Now compared to the heavily negotiated, man of the city, experienced Monger of Argentina, TL TLN at 300 USD, LoveDrop at 500 pesos is quite the deal. LOL

The configuration change is clearly documented in the following two videos.

3-4 years ago when she worked at Gysells apartment. http://www.slutload.com/watch/n8yk5khiYe4/Dos-putas-argentinas-cogiendo-en-la-playa.html

recent history, check out her video on evasonline.com.ar (new boobs and BBW configuration)

TejanoLibre
03-14-12, 19:51
Despite the obvious pimping by TL (which should be taken with a grain of salt) , your comment is absolutely right on the nose. I know this chica very well, however, have only had my friends see her over the last couple of visits to BA. She is a lovely girl, who sadly is past her due date. I saw LoveDrop this past October when I set her up with my wingman for what I expected would be a great hour of fun. She was charging 300 pesos for the hour which seemed quite appropriate at the time. Sadly, this once slim energetic girl is now configured quite differently. Enough said, as this post is for information purposes only and not intended to dissuade those that like her company. I once proudly counted myself in that group but BBW's just are not my style. There is a whole host of younger, slimmer, hotter chicas on soloindependientes that will be happy with 4-500 pesos. 500 pesos for an older BBW just seems way to high for me. Again, don't shoot the messanger. If BBW's are your style, and you want a decent performer at 500 pesos, then by all means, GO FOR IT! Sadly, for me, I can't shake the vision of this slim hot alta muy sensual chica that once graced my condo in the carribean (3 years ago) for a week. At 500 pesos I just don't think that I can set her up with my buddies anymore, as there are many more younger, hotter independents out there for less or the same money. Ok boys, you can begin the flaming. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Now compared to the heavily negotiated, man of the city, experienced Monger of Argentina, TL TLN at 300 USD, LoveDrop at 500 pesos is quite the deal. LOL.

The configuration change is clearly documented in the following two videos.

3-4 years ago when she worked at Gysells apartment. http://www.slutload.com/watch/n8yk5khiYe4/Dos-putas-argentinas-cogiendo-en-la-playa.html

Recent history, check out her video on evasonline. Com. Ar (new boobs and BBW configuration) These may be the reasons for the fee change :

1.) Lives VERY far away so she will NOT come to town for $300-400p, for just one date.

2.) Is running a straight business near her house or at home.

3.) Is trying to change jobs.

4.) INFLATION.

All legitimit reasons for a price increase.

Still a great girl!

She also has the right to pick and choose her clients!

TL for President

Toymann
03-14-12, 20:04
Thanks for the update TL. Guese everything changed since last October regarding her personal situation. This looks like a great form of " natural selection". At 500 pesos she won't have to make many trips to town and can focus on her other business pursuits. Only wish her the best. That said, BBW lovers might want to cough up the 500 pesos. Assuming that she still has good skills. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

ps. my buddy that I hooked her up with did not repeat. It was the only chica I introduced him too that he did not repeat with at least once. Take that for whatever it means. Not his cup of tea I guese! Good luck LoveDrop! I still have many fond memories from the isla paradiso!