PDA

View Full Version : BA and Questions.

Bourner26
03-07-12, 15:10
Dear All,

First thank you all for posting tons of useful info, I was reading through for last couple of weeks. Preparing my trip to BA. I am really looking for.

But. There still things to ask. And I hope you will answer (despite may be asked number of times).

I was in BA some 5+ years ago. And missed a lot of interesting things. And planning to make it up. As much it will be possible during 3 days and 2 nights. And squizeeng meetings in between.

The main problem. I am comming Monday morning and leaving Wednesday (not the best days to have fun.) plus day time will be packed by meetings (I will try to leave some free time but.) However the target stays there:to find a nice girl (s) best 18-22, slim nice looking. And I hope you will give some advice what is the best:

- cafe Orleabs?

- PA (and any recomendations?). I am staying in Retiro area.

- Anyone's recomendation for a nice not (semi) professional girl (I hope to receve some propose from Tejano Libre here.)

-?

And. No 2. Would appreciate your recomendation for a nice place to buy wine (not turist place). Hopefully not far from Juncal.

Will apretiate all advices here or PM.

P. S. If anyone needs something to be brought from France let me know. On the way there my bag will be allmost empty.

TejanoLibre
03-07-12, 15:32
Dear All,

First thank you all for posting tons of useful info, I was reading through for last couple of weeks. Preparing my trip to BA. I am really looking for.

But. There still things to ask. And I hope you will answer (despite may be asked number of times).

I was in BA some 5+ years ago. And missed a lot of interesting things. And planning to make it up. As much it will be possible during 3 days and 2 nights. And squizeeng meetings in between.

The main problem. I am comming Monday morning and leaving Wednesday (not the best days to have fun.) plus day time will be packed by meetings (I will try to leave some free time but.) However the target stays there:to find a nice girl (s) best 18-22, slim nice looking. And I hope you will give some advice what is the best:

- cafe Orleabs?

- PA (and any recomendations?). I am staying in Retiro area.

- Anyone's recomendation for a nice not (semi) professional girl (I hope to receve some propose from Tejano Libre here.)

?

And. No 2. Would appreciate your recomendation for a nice place to buy wine (not turist place). Hopefully not far from Juncal.

Will apretiate all advices here or PM.

P. S. If anyone needs something to be brought from France let me know. On the way there my bag will be allmost empty.Welcome Back to BA!

Mara. 153 867 4445 (25 but looks 21 in bed)

Jimena. 155 929 4891 or 155 043 7948 (25 and really beautiful)

Romina. 156 243 3339 (25)

The 18 to 20 year old girls that I know work at night ONLY and are lame fucks.

Call me and send me a pm right before you arrive on those shitty days!

Mon. Wed being useless for most things!

Such little time requires sticking to the tried and true fuck bunnies so you don't waste time, money and ammo!

TL.

156 116 4254 in BA

P.S - Maybe THE WINERY accross from the Recoleta Cemetery ?

That would be Junin and Vicente Lopez but it looks like a trap due it's strategic placement .

Dickhead
03-07-12, 17:46
You don't seriously believe Romina to be 25, do you? If so then she was 16 when I met her!

TejanoLibre
03-07-12, 19:27
You don't seriously believe Romina to be 25, do you? If so then she was 16 when I met her!Then your a Perv! Or she is a lier!

Or BOTH!

I'm not about to call a girl that has my tool in her mouth at that moment a lier!

I suspect a bit older but who cares?

Nice girl that does a great job!

TL

Aqualung
03-07-12, 23:59
You don't seriously believe Romina to be 25, do you? If so then she was 16 when I met her!Hahahahahaha. True, I have known her for at least ten years and I'm sure that she wasn't under-age then! It's her birthday today but it wouldn't be nice to ask her how many Aprils!

TejanoLibre
03-08-12, 00:11
Hahahahahaha. True, I have known her for at least ten years and I'm sure that she wasn't under-age then! It's her birthday today but it wouldn't be nice to ask her how many Aprils!I just called her to wish her a merry one but you never know, do you!

A hole is a hole, a hole you know, and if and when the whole is wrong then who gives a fuck as long as it feels good?

Grabs my pecker, makes her cum; what else could a gentle man want from a Provider?

Give me 2 times 15 instead of 1 for 30!

TL.

P. S. Just a joke!

Miami Bob
03-08-12, 03:06
Are we talking about the bleached blonde mini spinner who is 1/2 peruana? About 6 or 7 years ago you told me that she offered to kick back to you if you would refer her gringos who she could over charge. That romina-I can't remember her real name I erased it off my cell years ago.

I feel sorry for her if she is still working the same club in the triangle at this point. She must be approaching the end of her shelf-life.

A pretty and skilled girl who could provide great service when in the right mode with the right guy

TejanoLibre
03-08-12, 04:08
Are we talking about the bleached blonde mini spinner who is 1/2 peruana? About 6 or 7 years ago you told me that she offered to kick back to you if you would refer her gringos who she could over charge. That romina-I can't remember her real name I erased it off my cell years ago.

I feel sorry for her if she is still working the same club in the triangle at this point. She must be approaching the end of her shelf-life.

A pretty and skilled girl who could provide great service when in the right mode with the right guy

My mother will not allow me to fuck Indians !

I doubt it's the same sperm bank !

TL

If you actually lived down here you might learn something !

It might be the same girl , but if she looks good enough for you and is WILLING to fuck you then what are you complaining about ?

You really should live here so you can get an Idea of what's going on .

She is good enough for anybody on this fucking board !

Your shelf-life will come and go before hers !

Sorry Charlie !

Bourner26
03-08-12, 06:31
Well seems discission going hot.

First Tejano for sharing the contacts. Do you think there is a chance to see some Mara's and Jimena's pics?

As regarding youmg ones. What I love is beauty and freshness. The proficiency in sex is on the second place.

And night time is probably the easiest time for me to meet a girl. As day time will be work.

So if someone would share some young dimonds. I am open for proposals. (here or PM)

And. Let's make it a game. One giving best advice winning a bottle of Calvados at least 6 whyear old

TejanoLibre
03-08-12, 12:33
Well seems discission going hot.

First Tejano for sharing the contacts. Do you think there is a chance to see some Mara's and Jimena's pics?

As regarding youmg ones. What I love is beauty and freshness. The proficiency in sex is on the second place.

And night time is probably the easiest time for me to meet a girl. As day time will be work.

So if someone would share some young dimonds. I am open for proposals. (here or PM)

And. Let's make it a game. One giving best advice winning a bottle of Calvados at least 6 whyear oldWe need to go out one night to meet the youngest available but they will not be the best fucks!

There are some bad pics of Mara on this board if you can find them and Jimena we just need to go and meet.

They are exact oppopsites but both good enough for you I'm sure!

If not you can pay a shitload for a wortless Trophy Fuck that will be robotic.

Can't you do that at home?

TL.

Call Me if you really want to have a good time.

Bourner26
03-08-12, 12:39
Thank you TL.

Will try to give you a call, hhen I am in BA and set with agenda.

PS I am ariving 26M

TejanoLibre
03-08-12, 21:03

A pretty and skilled girl who could provide great service when in the right mode with the right guyHey Bob,

I think you are talking about Janet that is 100% Peruvian.

They ALL offer commissions and I have NEVER accepted their offers!

I do get paid to video tape the sessions but that comes from the monger.

By the way, Janet is out of the business now for about a year.

TL

Dickhead
03-08-12, 21:46

A pretty and skilled girl who could provide great service when in the right mode with the right guyYes, Bob. Sisters Romina and Samantha who work at Catto's are half peruana and half argentina. Sisters Janet and Brenda, whom I met in Catto's, are puras peruanas from Trujillo. It is instructive to bear in mind that not all peruanos are indios. I think Janet and Brenda moved on to Hook. Any and all are good options. Samantha is the only one with an IQ above room temperature, though.

TejanoLibre
03-08-12, 22:06
Yes, Bob. Sisters Romina and Samantha who work at Catto's are half peruana and half argentina. Sisters Janet and Brenda, whom I met in Catto's, are puras peruanas from Trujillo. It is instructive to bear in mind that not all peruanos are indios. I think Janet and Brenda moved on to Hook. Any and all are good options. Samantha is the only one with an IQ above room temperature, though.Hey DH!

Janet. Retired, engaged.

Brenda. In Peru, will not return.

Romina. Full Contact Sport!

Samantha. Retired untill boyfriend. Husband goes to Spain for work.

That's the latest!

TL.

Your right, not ALL Peruvians are fucking Indians!