PDA

View Full Version : This will not end well!

Stranger
03-10-12, 11:13
Stranger is back in town.

First some calibration, then I will go with the program.

Stranger

Kevins
03-10-12, 16:12
Stranger is back in town.

First some calibration, then I will go with the program.

StrangerWelcome back

Stranger
03-10-12, 16:14
Welcome backThanks Kev, I will be around for coffe.

Sniper1
03-11-12, 07:26
Aha. The program. Sounds familiar, where have I heard that before. Hmm. Oh, thats rigt, I remember, thats when my liver died!

Don't post my friend, I don't think I can handle it from cold fucking Norway. But I will let a couple of rounds go in the direction of BA, if I'm lucky theyll hit you on your way in to Newport.

Gringo hugz

Stranger
03-12-12, 09:44
Aha. The program. Sounds familiar, where have I heard that before. Hmm. Oh, thats rigt, I remember, thats when my liver died!

Don't post my friend, I don't think I can handle it from cold fucking Norway. But I will let a couple of rounds go in the direction of BA, if I'm lucky theyll hit you on your way in to Newport.

Gringo hugzHehe, I got my stalker ready at NP so I will not rush it to go there, but last night I was at the disco in Palermo we stayed until 08, and I run into half of the girls from NP, small world.

Fuck! That was a hard weekend!

Going to the dentist and getting bad news sucks. The dentist give you two alternatives; pretended life is good and nothing is wrong and get the pain and agony down the line, or realising that your happy bliss of ignorance will give you more pain down the line and take it there and then.

I did choose the pain this weekend!

Calibration, I did expect it to be bad, but that all my phobias and fears came tumbling down in one shitty weekend is still hard to handle.

The fact that all my VIP-passes were revoked (looong story!) made the pain so much more real.

The good part it that having to go and 'enjoy' Palermo nightlife with the riff-raffs is so much worse that I expected that I do not think I will try that again for at least 6 months.

Normally I take the poison once a week, now I am so $$& ready for mongering it is slightly scary!

This will not end well, hehhe