PDA

View Full Version : Newbie looking for a guide in BA

Jack2B
03-15-12, 20:17
I'm Jack. 45 years old from Amsterdam Holland and I'll be in BA from Tuesday 20/3 till Friday 23/3.

It's my first time in South America and I don't speak Spanish very well.

I'm really spoiled with FKK's in Germny and am really anxious to investigate the p4p scene in BA.

Of course I will read this forum for mongering guidance but am also looking to meet up with someone in town for day and night city tours.

Jack

Kevins
03-15-12, 20:36
I'm Jack. 45 years old from Amsterdam Holland and I'll be in BA from Tuesday 20/3 till Friday 23/3.

I'm really spoiled with FKK's in Germny and am really anxious to investigate the p4p scene in BA.

Of course I will read this forum for mongering guidance but am also looking to meet up with someone in town for day and night city tours.

JackContact tejano ramiro he is your man

TejanoLibre
03-15-12, 22:03

JackI'd be more than happy to lead you on a Day Tour and an Evening Sex Tour!

It is what I do.

Translate, negotiate and introduce the newbies to the wonders of BA.

It's hard to compete with the FKK Clubs but you will be HAPPY JACK before you leave!

Just call me the moment that you arrive at your hotel.

4381 2145 home. Ok to leave message at home.

156 116 4254 cell phone. Do NOT leave a voicemail because I can't retrieve the messages from my cell phone.

Thanks Jack!

Tejano Libre

Jack2B
03-16-12, 06:42
I'd be more than happy to lead you on a Day Tour and an Evening Sex Tour!

It is what I do.

Translate, negotiate and introduce the newbies to the wonders of BA.

It's hard to compete with the FKK Clubs but you will be HAPPY JACK before you leave!

Just call me the moment that you arrive at your hotel.

4381 2145 home. Ok to leave message at home.

156 116 4254 cell phone. Do NOT leave a voicemail because I can't retrieve the messages from my cell phone.

Thanks Jack!

Tejano LibreHey Tijuana,

Excellent!

Thanks very much for your message, I will definitely try to get in touch with you next week when I've finished my business in BA.

Gr. Jack

Jrhoades
03-19-12, 14:28
Hey Jack Just call tejano Libre (Ramiro) He is a good guy.

I can't wait to get back to Ba. I had a blast.

MiaJohnson
03-19-12, 18:41
Def call tl. Hes hilarious and knows a shit load about pretty much everything!

TejanoLibre
03-19-12, 21:49
Def call tl. Hes hilarious and knows a shit load about pretty much everything!Thank You Darling!

I'm even funnier if you get drunk first!

Or if I do?

I think "Happy Jack" and a few of us are going to hit the Chica Bars on Thursday night!

You are all welcome to join us, just pm or call me.

Thanks,

TL