PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Formula One Season

WorldTravel69
03-17-12, 16:04
Let's Bet.

What driver will Win?

The winner gets the loser to pay for a piece.

The tie breaker would have to be the points winner, and team winner.

It is the most expensive car racing in the world and they have the most beautiful women in the world at their events.

Let's Gamble you pussies!

It looks like I owe Flexible Horn a piece.

My pick is Lewis Hamilton.

Flexible Horn
03-18-12, 08:43
Let's Bet.

What driver will Win?

The winner gets the loser to pay for a piece.

The tie breaker would have to be the points winner, and team winner.

It is the most expensive car racing in the world and they have the most beautiful women in the world at their events.

Let's Gamble you pussies!I would love to see Hamilton or Button winning this season but I feel Vettel is just a better all round driver.

I hope its a lot closer this season, the Mclaren looked great in the 1st race today I think they will give the Redbull more of a fight this year.

But if I had to bet It would be Vettel top driver and I feel Mclaren just might beat Redbull to the Constructors title.

Kevins
03-18-12, 14:38
I would love to see Hamilton or Button winning this season but I feel Vettel is just a better all round driver.

I hope its a lot closer this season, the Mclaren looked great in the 1st race today I think they will give the Redbull more of a fight this year.

But if I had to bet It would be Vettel top driver and I feel Mclaren just might beat Redbull to the Constructors title.I bet it will be at end of season.

Burton (he has each year been a fantastic driver and this year I think mclaren has the edge in the car)

Vettel

WorldTravel69
04-15-12, 02:44
I Love It!

Vetel out in Q2.

TejanoLibre
04-16-12, 16:59
I Love It!

Vetel out in Q2.If Porsche and Audi field a team then ALL bets are off Boys!

Audi will dominate F1 as it has Lemans for numerous years!

1st. .2nd. , and 3rd. Place finishers at Lemans!

Can't beat that!

TL

Flexible Horn
04-22-12, 13:48
I Love It!

Vetel out in Q2.Looks like normal services have been resumed.

Lucas90
05-15-12, 17:24
Fascinating race in Spain on Sunday, and another first time GP winner in Pastor Maldonado from Venezuela in the Williams. What odds at the start of the season for that combination taking the spoils? So called 'pay driver' Maldonado did a fine race I thought, fast when he needed to be and carefully managing the Pirelli tyres. Watched him in Formula Renault 3. 5 a few years back and he had the potential when he stayed on the track. Monaco up next where he's always run well. Great to see Williams back up there after so long on Sir Frank's 70th. What's happened to Red Bull and McLaren? Five winners now in five races – must be the closest F1 season I can remember. Any bets on the next one? Hamilton has yet to open his account and Mark Webber is usually strong in Monaco. Kimi Raikkonen in his comeback season has to be the dark horse.

I used to attend the GP in Barcelona for many years in the 90s and early part of the 00s until Alonso started winning and the race became a sell-out. 240 Pub in Arribau street and the club at 22 Bailen (long gone now) were my mongering venues. The second of these had an amazing array of chicas in the late 90s, with rooms on site in the basement and later smaller curtained booths off the side of the main floor. You could fuck your way round the globe in this joint, in my time there I sampled Argentina, Colombia, Morocco, Brazil, Rumania, Russia, Mexico and even a hot brunette from the French riviera. Sadly it fell victim of the 'golden pussy' syndrome, prices went up to 400 or 450 euros for half an hour plus drink and the customers melted away. Lesson here for Madahos and the like. Pub 240 was still going when I was last in town 18 months ago – amazingly I met a Colombiana I'd had fun with over a couple of race weekends in the late 90s. Her son is now doing university! I once turned up in Barcelona with no room reservation on the Friday night before the GP, some other events were happening that same weekend and the whole city was booked up, ended up taking my bags to Pub 240 in desperation, pulling out a fine girl and spending the rest of the night in the knocking shop on the 7th floor of the block above the club. Still made it on time to the F1 qualifying session that Saturday! Fun days.