PDA

View Full Version : TL's City and Boliche Tours

TejanoLibre
03-18-12, 19:27
A BIG Thanks to the duo known as "newtoba" and "oldstag2" for walking my ass of all over BA last week and yesterday!

Shit Boys!

Newtoba are a couple of great boys from "Down Under" and we hit the ground running!

Spent 6 hours walking around BA and after taking a break and having dinner we hit most of the clubs :

Newport.

Hippo.

Hook.

Catto's.

Ness.

And Cocodrilo!

Quit about 7am!

You boys wore me out!

The next night was real mellow so I called up Mara and Jimena to give these boys the royal send off back to where they came from!

T.L.N and that still was'nt enough !

I had to send in some reinforcements so I sent in Romina to mop up for a bit more fun!

Like in the movie "Stripes" , " Man, you guys are animals ! I want to party with you guys "
Anyway, I wanted to Thank You two boys and hope to see you soon!

Oh yeah, Thanks for NOT forgetting TL before you left!

I know you are due to post the experience from your point of view but so many forget!

Now,"oldstag2," we walked 100 blocks around Capital Federal, went to the River Delta, had dinner and had a great time yesterday!

Thank You very much and I KNOW that you will have a GREAT time with your desert this evening!

Highly recommended!

Hope to read your reports soon!

TL for President!

Could'nt be worse than the other choices!

P. S. Jackson I did not know where to put this as all the threads are spread-out all over the place! It's not a Chica Recommendation per say; just Thanks for allowing me to show you around.

R

OldStag2
03-26-12, 13:13
Last weekend I was arriving in Buenos Aires for the first time on my way to La Pampa for a hunt for red stag (best free ranging red stag hunting in the world at this ranch). I contacted TL (Ramiro) by PM before I arrived and asked him for his assistance in changing some US dollars to pesos at a favorable rate and I also wanted a guided tour of the city. I wasn't sure of what to expect from TL given that my impressions of him were only from the various posts on the board. I found him to be extremely helpful and amazingly knowledgeable of the architecture and history of the city. We spent an entire Saturday touring the city and its surroundings. It was a great day of sightseeing and Ramiro was an interesting and fun guy to hang out with. He can also be a great asset to anyone with the chicas, especially if your Spanish is a bad as mine.

I highly recommend TL as a guide for any visitor to Buenos Aires who is not fully familiar with the city and the language. His rates are very reasonable and he will do his best to keep you out of trouble. Even though I now know my way around the city, when I return on my next hunt, I will be in contact with Ramiro for his assistance. Thanks Ramiro, I had a great time!

OldStag2

TejanoLibre
03-26-12, 21:39
Last weekend I was arriving in Buenos Aires for the first time on my way to La Pampa for a hunt for red stag (best free ranging red stag hunting in the world at this ranch). I contacted TL (Ramiro) by PM before I arrived and asked him for his assistance in changing some US dollars to pesos at a favorable rate and I also wanted a guided tour of the city. I wasn't sure of what to expect from TL given that my impressions of him were only from the various posts on the board. I found him to be extremely helpful and amazingly knowledgeable of the architecture and history of the city. We spent an entire Saturday touring the city and its surroundings. It was a great day of sightseeing and Ramiro was an interesting and fun guy to hang out with. He can also be a great asset to anyone with the chicas, especially if your Spanish is a bad as mine.

I highly recommend TL as a guide for any visitor to Buenos Aires who is not fully familiar with the city and the language. His rates are very reasonable and he will do his best to keep you out of trouble. Even though I now know my way around the city, when I return on my next hunt, I will be in contact with Ramiro for his assistance. Thanks Ramiro, I had a great time!

OldStag2Thank You Very Much Old Stag2!

It was a pleasure meeting you and talking about the projects that you had worked on in the past and the Log Cabin that you are building by yourself!

Wow!

Hope to see you soon!

TL.

P. S. You forgot to mention the wonderful "Womb Service" that I sent to your hotel!

MiaJohnson
03-26-12, 21:44
You do know an awful lot about BA and its hidden gems don't you rammers? . (no pun intended hahaha) muaa

TejanoLibre
04-18-12, 00:20
You do know an awful lot about BA and its hidden gems don't you rammers? . (no pun intended hahaha) muaaHave a busy May coming up so I hope you can be part of it!

Please delay your early retirement as I have a fun group of boys from the other side of the pond coming down for some fun!

We are going to turn and burn baby!

I need 5 girls for 7 days. 24 hours a day with travel and fun!

You are invited!

I have my best 4 willing and able!

Hope to See You Honey!

TL

TejanoLibre
06-14-12, 14:31
Hey Boys!

A few of us are getting out tonight if your in town and would like to join us then you are more than welcome!

The more the merrier.

Just send me a PM, a Text Message or call me if you'd like.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

Thanks,

TL

P.S - Sorry Boys , this is basically a duplicate of the "Getting Out Tonight" thread but I can't delete the other thread !

Morgando69
06-28-12, 18:05
I had my best friend and his wife across from London and I handed them to TL for his guide to the daytime sites of BA and they were delighted with the whole experience and his knowledge so Thanks TL!

Hey Boys!

A few of us are getting out tonight if your in town and would like to join us then you are more than welcome!

The more the merrier.

Just send me a PM, a Text Message or call me if you'd like.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. Sorry Boys, this is basically a duplicate of the "Getting Out Tonight" thread but I can't delete the other thread!