PDA

View Full Version : Pole dance party in the AP house

Stranger
03-30-12, 22:00
A bird just told me it might be a pole dancing party at the AP house at 2200 in the AP house tomorrow, Saturday 31.

100 pesos entrance and you have to PM el Jeffe.

Or I might be wrong.

Stranger

TejanoLibre
03-30-12, 22:18
A bird just told me it might be a pole dancing party at the AP house at 2200 in the AP house tomorrow, Saturday 31.

100 pesos entrance and you have to PM el Jeffe.

Or I might be wrong.

StrangerI know that bird!

Sounds like your going to need some reinforcements!

I better go and watch your back!

I will even bring some extra meat!

TL

P.S - I will be bringing the Paraguayan Princess Jimena , Mara and Romina as my dates !

TejanoLibre
03-31-12, 20:00
I know that bird!

Sounds like your going to need some reinforcements!

I better go and watch your back!

I will even bring some extra meat!

TL.

P. S. I will be bringing the Paraguayan Princess Jimena, Mara and Romina as my dates!Let's see. 6 girls Pole Dancing Totally Nude, Man it's going to be a Cat Fight!

It's going to be a hell of a show for sure!

Best in town on a Saturday night with a long weekend coming up!

None of the clubs has anything like this!

The clubs have strippers and about 5 seconds of nudity at times but NEVER 4 hours of Extreme Pole Dancing in the Flesh!

So for less than the price of a drink at some clubs you get 6 Chicas!

Sort of, you'll have to work out the particulars yourself!

See You There,

TL

TejanoLibre
04-01-12, 06:01
Let's see. 6 girls Pole Dancing Totally Nude, Man it's going to be a Cat Fight!

It's going to be a hell of a show for sure!

Best in town on a Saturday night with a long weekend coming up!

None of the clubs has anything like this!

The clubs have strippers and about 5 seconds of nudity at times but NEVER 4 hours of Extreme Pole Dancing in the Flesh!

So for less than the price of a drink at some clubs you get 6 Chicas!

Sort of, you'll have to work out the particulars yourself!

See You There,

TLThanks to Jackson and Stranger for a an extreme N. O. D. A. D (Night of Decadence and Debauchery) at the AP Mansion!

It got out of hand Boys!

Too many Chicas and not enough Poles to dance on!

It was awesome!

Half the girls from Newport and 4 or 5 of my Favoritas!

It was a GRAND time!

Not a LIMP DICK in the house!

Holy Shit Batman!

Girls on Girls Gone Wild!

Got to Love It Boys!

TL.

P. S. If you were lucky enough to partake then PLEASE post your reviews guys!

About the Party and the Chicas!

And the LUCKY Bastards that went home with Jimena and Mara!

Chibear
04-01-12, 10:39
Thanks to Jackson and Stranger for a an extreme N. O. D. A. D (Night of Decadence and Debauchery) at the AP Mansion!

It got out of hand Boys!

Too many Chicas and not enough Poles to dance on!

It was awesome!

Half the girls from Newport and 4 or 5 of my Favoritas!

It was a GRAND time!

Not a LIMP DICK in the house!

Holy Shit Batman!

Girls on Girls Gone Wild!

Got to Love It Boys!

TL.

P. S. If you were lucky enough to partake then PLEASE post your reviews guys!

About the Party and the Chicas!

And the LUCKY Bastards that went home with Jimena and Mara!Amazing pole party gentleman! Can't say thanks enough to you boys for the invite. Wall to wall pussy.

The mansion was rockin with naked and soon to be chica's.

Debauchery at it's finest!

What a way to kick off the week in BA.

Thanks again boys. You guys are awesome!

Stranger
04-01-12, 12:48
Thanks to all for coming.

We actually had more girls coming but they could not make it.

(We did say the party was until 02am, if anybody wonders why I sent everybody home suddenly, hehehe).

And yes, I did find the hot pole dancer at NP later and took her home for some 'private dancing' in my bed.

Stranger

Esten
04-03-12, 01:04
OK, so what was the best moment? Any lesbo action? Female O's? How much were the lap dances? Who took the most inches down her throat in the kielbasa contest ?

TejanoLibre
04-03-12, 01:47
OK, so what was the best moment? Any lesbo action? Female O's? How much were the lap dances? Who took the most inches down her throat in the kielbasa contest ?The girls that I brought over did some great Lezbo stuff!

REAL! Not faked!

Best looking girl was Jimena followed by Stranger's Ringer.

All 4 of mine got laid as did Stranger's girl.

Very nice cat-like eyes!

Lap dances are free or part of the cover charge.

Tipping is encouraged and appreciated!

TL.

Looking forward to the next show!

Stranger
05-16-12, 00:00
Gato Hunter and myself are arranging a pole-dance party for Thursday 17th.

We will get some dancers to the Mansion from 2200 to midnight.

100 pesos to enter and bring some bills to give the girls for lap dances and so on.

PM Gato or me.

(El Jeffe should be back then, he is currently stuck in the US trying to get here).

Stranger

Gato Hunter
05-16-12, 05:31
I have personally interviewed a professional pole dancer and an aerobics instructor in the last six hours. The pole dancer girl was at the top of the pole and is a red head. Speaks some English and is buff like a circus girl. I had them both on the pole and it's all good.

This will be legendary.

Mongers, please let us know ASAP so we can have the right amount of chicas here. All these girls will be selected by Stranger and myself. As most of your know we set the bar high and do not mess around.

Bring small bills to tip.

Stranger
05-16-12, 14:48
Hi GH, I hope you enjoyed this morning's program, epic!

Stranger

Gato Hunter
05-16-12, 19:12
We were interviewing chicas until 8:30 am. We are working hard to provide the finest quality we can muster! We are going out again tonight on another recruiting mission.

Stranger has put together a home entertainment system that will make you think, is it live or is it memorex?

Gato Hunter
05-17-12, 05:46
Mongers,

I am CPR certified. This is going to be ridiculous. We had the girls in here all night practicing. They know the pole well.

TejanoLibre
05-17-12, 06:24
Mongers,

I am CPR certified. This is going to be ridiculous. We had the girls in here all night practicing. They know the pole well.Let the games begin Boys!

We are going to have a Dance Off!

It will be a thing of beauty Boys!

TL

David_33
05-18-12, 14:11
¿OK, how did it go?

Stranger
05-18-12, 19:01
I will say it was ok. 8 girls. 7 of them pro dancers, all the booze in the world, lights, sound action!

The girls all had several outfits and did a great job in the pole. I have not seen better dance show on any of the clubs in BA, and I spend a considerable time on clubs.

Striptease, lap dances, girls coming and going all the time, and all the girls put up so whoever wanted to have some action got it.

Personally my highlight was that I fucked the best looking girl there the night before, and I cannot even remember it!

Shit, the last few days make the Hangover movie look like some boring kids trip!

Feel free to share your thoughts if you where there.

Stranger

Gato Hunter
05-19-12, 06:22
We almost ended up with a jungle cat in the bedroom. Instead we had a douche bag pimp that cannot get girls better than us and he speaks Spanish and lives here. Jack ass!

If they made a movie about us nobody would belive it.

Yeah they did not all take thier clothes off, fuck Jimena is a wallflower. She is off the list and has GPS, Golden Pussy Syndrome. The skanks at the pimps party can leave thier clothes on, I don't want to see that nasty shit.

Big Boss Man
05-19-12, 11:08
This party is something I would never do on my own. Hell I once went to bachelor party that had two strippers but there was no take out. Here you could go home with one. I guess you can now say I have lived. Thanks again guys.

TL getting between the chicas and the guys with the money is incredibly bad form. You want to be allies with successful guys not their enemies. Try to learn how they pull it off and emulate them. Read the Odyssey and see what happens when every man is chasing the same woman. The short answer is war.

I think GPS is slightly harsh opinion of Jimena. She probably was out of her element at a stripper party. I spent 10 minutes with her and she seemed nice enough. You can tell by looking at her nails and the clothes she is wearing that she is trying to move forward in this world. It costs chicas money to look their best and she is definitely not as young as the Hook chicas. Every year we have a chica moving up in price point and it seems to piss people off. Last year I think it was Fiorella. I think GPS is just what the Eagles were singing about in the 70s.

City girls just seem to find out early.

How to open doors with just a smile.

A rich old man.

And she won't have to worry.

She'll dress up all in lace and go in style.

Jackson
05-19-12, 14:33
Greetings everyone,

To clarify the discussion here, there were TWO stripper parties at the house on Thursday: The first in the afternoon hosted by TL for some friends of his, and another one in the evening hosted by GH and Stranger.

I agree with GH about Jimena, but she's not a wallflower, she's just a quiet ripoff. TL has brought her to the stripper parties several times in the past, she knows the routine, and she continues to play a game of pretending that she's too shy or doesn't understand that the fee she gets paid is for full nudity. In fact, when the guys at the afternoon party idiotically paid all the girls in advance, Jimena decided she wasn't even going to bother to change out of her street clothes or dance at all, and she didn't.

Nevertheless, she wanted to stay over for the evening party, so I reminded her, and she clearly acknowledged that her fee was for full nudity, and she told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to get fully nude. Nevertheless, at the party I had to get on her case about getting on the stage, upon which she danced one pathetically bad song in her bra and panties and then bolted out of the room. Later, after the party was over and she asked to get paid, I reminded her that she hadn't danced nude, and that not only was I not going to pay her, I was tired of her wasting everyone's time and I never wanted to see her at my house again.

Later I asked TL what was her problem, and he told me that for all these times she's participated in the stripper parties, she's repeatedly told him that she wants $200 USD to get fully nude, a price so ridiculous that I assume it is only intended to give her an excuse not to get naked.

Frankly, she's just not that attractive, and I've decided that she's barred for any future parties.

Thanks,

Jackson

Joe 23
05-19-12, 17:23
Greetings everyone,

To clarify the discussion here, there were TWO stripper parties at the house on Thursday: The first in the afternoon hosted by TL for some friends of his, and another one in the evening hosted by GH and Stranger.

I agree with GH about Jimena, but she's not a wallflower, she's just a quiet ripoff. TL has brought her to the stripper parties several times in the past, she knows the routine, and she continues to play a game of pretending that she's too shy or doesn't understand that the fee she gets paid is for full nudity. In fact, when the guys at the afternoon party idiotically paid all the girls in advance, Jimena decided she wasn't even going to bother to change out of her street clothes or dance at all, and she didn't.

Nevertheless, she wanted to stay over for the evening party, so I reminded her, and she clearly acknowledged that her fee was for full nudity, and she told me in no uncertain terms that she was going to get fully nude. Nevertheless, at the party I had to get on her case about getting on the stage, upon which she danced one pathetically bad song in her bra and panties and then bolted out of the room. Later, after the party was over and she asked to get paid, reminded her that she hadn't danced nude, and that not only was I not going to pay her, I was tired of her wasting everyone's time and I never wanted to see her at my house again.

Later I asked TL what was her problem, and he told me that for all these times she's participated in the stripper parties, she's repeatedly told him that she wants $200 USD to get fully nude, a price so ridiculous that I assume it is only intended to give her an excuse not to get naked.

Frankly, she's just not that attractive, and I've decided that she's barred for any future parties.

Thanks,

JacksonIf that's the story behind, TL shouldn't have brought her in the first place.

Joe 23
05-19-12, 17:28
A great party! !

GH, we'll miss you while you're away.

Stranger, keep on going as long as you're here.

TejanoLibre
05-19-12, 18:11
A great party! !

GH, we'll miss you while you're away.

Stranger, keep on going as long as you're here.

Thanks Guys!

It was such a good party that the neighbors came over!

Or was that because of the first one?

Either way it was a lot of fun!

Mostly professional pole dancers, tequila shots with salt and lemons and one very hot girl that stood out from the rest.

Don't know who she was .

TL

Gato Hunter
05-19-12, 18:55
Don't pat yourself on the back TL. The neighbors were pissed cause we were up till 7am the past three nights previous.

TejanoLibre
05-19-12, 19:24
Don't pat yourself on the back TL. The neighbors were pissed cause we were up till 7am the past three nights previous.I know that GH.

I met them and we apologized but we told them that there was another party that was going to start in a few hours!

Almost laughed.

I said " Starting tomorrow."

TL

Stranger
05-19-12, 19:44
The really funny part is that GH and me had a smaller version after the dinner last night, El Jeffe is a big guy, but he sure can run fast up those stairs!

It was not much volume, and the girls were on test for the NEXT pole party. One was actually hotter in the body than all from Thursday's party.

(As for the pretty one from the party on Thursday; I fucked her long and hard on Wednesday. Or so I have been told, she is the one I do not remember having.)

Stranger.

Personally my highlight was that I fucked the best looking girl there the night before, and I cannot even remember it!

Shit, the last few days make the Hangover movie look like some boring kids trip!

TejanoLibre
05-19-12, 19:54
This party is something I would never do on my own. Hell I once went to bachelor party that had two strippers but there was no take out. Here you could go home with one. I guess you can now say I have lived. Thanks again guys.

TL getting between the chicas and the guys with the money is incredibly bad form. You want to be allies with successful guys not their enemies. Try to learn how they pull it off and emulate them. Read the Odyssey and see what happens when every man is chasing the same woman. The short answer is war.

I think GPS is slightly harsh opinion of Jimena. She probably was out of her element at a stripper party. I spent 10 minutes with her and she seemed nice enough. You can tell by looking at her nails and the clothes she is wearing that she is trying to move forward in this world. It costs chicas money to look their best and she is definitely not as young as the Hook chicas. Every year we have a chica moving up in price point and it seems to piss people off. Last year I think it was Fiorella. I think GPS is just what the Eagles were singing about in the 70s.

City girls just seem to find out early.

How to open doors with just a smile.

A rich old man.

And she won't have to worry.

She'll dress up all in lace and go in style.What are you talking about?

Me getting between a girl and your money?

When?

Where?

Why?

What's your proof?

Did I negotiate anything for you?

Did I make you sit with the poor girl and did I make you hold her fucking hand?

Not once throughout the night did I talk to anyone about what the girls charge.

That's their deal!

Joe 23 I'm surprised that you would put your name on this non-sense specially since it involves someone you know well!

And you know that she is a super nice girl.

BBM, where did you come up with this horseshit?

I had nothing to do with the second party and you were not smart enough to come to the first.

I break my ass to help you and U-turn around and do this shit?

Thanks a lot!

TL

Jackson
05-19-12, 20:22
Don't pat yourself on the back TL. The neighbors were pissed cause we were up till 7am the past three nights previous.Gato Hunter,

Don't pat yourself on the back either. Cranking up the volume on the stripper stage until 7am for three weekdays in a row wasn't exactly a smart move, given that it resulted in a committee of my neighbors coming to my door yesterday afternoon to complain.

Anyway, in the future the stripper parties will be limited to Friday, Saturday and holiday nights, which I believe is a reasonable limitation.

Of course, now I've got to sell the idea to my neighbors.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
05-19-12, 20:28
The really funny part is that GH and me had a smaller version after the dinner last night, El Jeffe is a big guy, but he sure can run fast up those stairs!

It was not much volume, and the girls were on test for the NEXT pole party. One was actually hotter in the body than all from Thursday's party.Stranger,

You're right, I was sitting on the patio at 3 am talking with El Queso and Cigar Eric when I heard you guys crank up the stage stereo.

Nevertheless, you obviously understood the situation and I appreciate your having set the volume at a very reasonable level.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
05-19-12, 20:38
What are you talking about?

Me getting between a girl and your money?

When?

Where?

Why?

What's your proof?

Did I negotiate anything for you?

Did I make you sit with the poor girl and did I make you hold her fucking hand?

Not once throughout the night did I talk to anyone about what the girls charge.

That's their deal!

Joe 23 I'm surprised that you would put your name on this non-sense specially since it involves someone you know well!

And you know that she is a super nice girl.

BBM, where did you come up with this horseshit?

I had nothing to do with the second party and you were not smart enough to come to the first.

I break my ass to help you and U-turn around and do this shit?

Thanks a lot!

TLTL,

Don't play dumb.

You were soliciting the chicas to work for you, specifically explaining to them how you could get dates for them with tourists, and enticing them with promises of the inflated prices that your clients would be willing to pay.

This was corroborated by several individuals in attendance.

This will not happen again.

TL, if you want to recruit chicas for your own personal stable, then call them off of the website ads or go into the clubs and pitch them to your heart's content, but keep that bullshit out of my house.

Thanks,

Jackson

TejanoLibre
05-19-12, 20:44
TL he was smart not to come to the first party, it sucked. Your dumb ass could not even get beer for the wanker brits!

[Deleted by Admin]

Jackson you don't need this guy!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. We all have different opinions about whether a girl is attractive or whether a party is a success.

The beer arrived at exactly the same time that the Englishmen arrived.

Perfect timing I would say.

Both parties had attractive girls in one way or another and you received exactly what you asked me for so I don't understand why you would turn on me like this.

You seem to still be upset because the one girl in particular could not stay.

She had to go back to work and you even saw her there so why can't you understand that?

I can forward her text messages explaining everything. They have time and date stamps on them.

The owner of Hooks totally controls these girls and they absolutely have to be there a certain amount of days per week!

Maybe 6 days a week?

Not sure.

They clock in and out and they are fined or berated enough by the manager that they are terrified!

Her text clearly states that she could not have stayed no matter what!

Now that you might be sober back at home I'd like you to ask yourself a few simple questions :

Why would TL block me?

How could TL benefit by blocking me?

If TL was really pushing these girls would it not be in his best interest that I go out with the girl?

Would it not be in her best interest too?

Come on GH!

A dick in the hand is better than 2 in the Bush and she already had a willing and able John!

If she left and ran straight to work it's obvious that she had to do so!

That's all!

I have been nice enough not to criticize some of your selections so you should do the same.

NOBODY complained.

Good Example :

First party every girl was taken.

Second party, don't think anybody was taken but I might be wrong.

We have known each other for a number of years and we have done "Favors" for each other so please don't allow a woman to cause all this shit.

I know that it's not the case with this girl but there are guys on this board that meet a girl and fall in love and want them for themselves only.

And that will NEVER happen readers!

Guys that will go so far as to say the girls a rip-off so nobody else will call her!

Come on Boys!

One guy that spread a rumor about a girl havind A. I. D. S so nobody else would touch her!

I can name the names!

Thanks,

TL

Peter Sideburn
05-19-12, 20:48
My comments have nothing to do with the internal workings or disagreements between the senior members below but only my experience.

1. Thank you Jackson for the invite and it was so definitely worth 100 p that I can't believe anyone would complain. Sure beats the shit out of US strip club.

2. Jimena may not have gotten nude but her connection to the audience and her alluring nature of the dance, for me, was the highlight of the evening. It is easy to be young and bounce around on stage but to have class, style and seductive qualities as well as rhythm is something entirely different. Jimena blew the others away in this area.

3. Young long haired blondish brown lady had more skill on pole than all the others combined.

4. For the record, TL helped me with Spanish translation with Jimena but actually went out of his way to make it clear that someone else had already asked her to visit that night. At least in this encounter he clearly had the right priority and made sure that I didn't inadvertantly try to negotiate her away that evening. Instead I made a downpayment for future date. I hope very soon.

5. Guys I think you may be chasing away members and ladies with internal upper level politics being hashed out on the board. I think it would be very wise to take this to a private discussion or go mud wrestle or something because honestly most don't want to be a part of this drama. All of you seem like good blokes. Can't you meet at a pub and drink until this shit is resolved or something. In the long run it is definitely in your interest in my humble, relative newbie, completely uninvolved in management probably worthless opinion. I truly write this in the interest of the list and each of you.

Morgando69
05-19-12, 20:55
I am one of the wanker brits. And I can confirm that Tejano provided the beer and organised some great girls and Jackson was a great host so none of the wanker brits have any complaints. In fact quite the opposite.

We all have different opinions about whether a girl is attractive or whether a party is a success.

The beer arrived at exactly the same time that the Englishmen arrived.

Perfect timing I would say.

Both parties had attractive girls in one way or another and you received exactly what you asked me for so I don't understand why you would turn on me like this.

You seem to still be upset because the one girl in particular could not stay.

She had to go back to work and you even saw her there so why can't you understand that?

I can forward her text messages explaining everything. They have time and date stamps on them.

The owner of Hooks totally controls these girls and they absolutely have to be there a certain amount of days per week!

Maybe 6 days a week?

Not sure.

They clock in and out and they are fined or berated enough by the manager that they are terrified!

Her text clearly states that she could not have stayed no matter what!

Now that you might be sober back at home I'd like you to ask yourself a few simple questions :

Why would TL block me?

How could TL benefit by blocking me?

If TL was really pushing these girls would it not be in his best interest that I go out with the girl?

Would it not be in her best interest too?

Come on GH!

A dick in the hand is better than 2 in the Bush and she already had a willing and able John!

If she left and ran straight to work it's obvious that she had to do so!

That's all!

I have been nice enough not to criticize some of your selections so you should do the same.

NOBODY complained.

Good Example :

First party every girl was taken.

Second party, don't think anybody was taken but I might be wrong.

We have known each other for a number of years and we have done "Favors" for each other so please don't allow a woman to cause all this shit.

I know that it's not the case with this girl but there are guys on this board that meet a girl and fall in love and want them for themselves only.

And that will NEVER happen readers!

Guys that will go so far as to say the girls a rip-off so nobody else will call her!

Come on Boys!

One guy that spread a rumor about a girl havind A. I. D. S so nobody else would touch her!

I can name the names!

Thanks,

TL

Jackson
10-10-12, 15:39
Greetings,

I am hosting a Stripper Party at my house in Recoleta this FRIDAY evening.

I would very much appreciate it if you would consider attending.

Here are the details:

1. I have installed a stage and stripper pole here at the house, accompanied with DMX controlled stage lighting, special effects generators, a great sound system, and topped off with a mirrored wall for the strippers to admire themselves while performing.

2. The party lasts for approximately 2 hours. Most, if not all, of the girls will get naked and shaking their asses on stage and elsewhere as they casually walked nude around the house between dances. All of the guys in attendance at past parties have had a great time.

3. This week we've arranged for 4 girls to entertain us. The girls get paid $600 pesos each.

(Hey, that's what we have to pay to get them to do it. We've tried lower prices, and they say they'll participate, and then they don't show up.)

4. HOWEVER, TO ENCOURAGE MY FRIENDS TO ATTEND, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT CONTRIBUTE WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IS OR IS NOT FAIR. I WILL PAY THE DIFFERENCE OUT OF MY OWN POCKET.

5. Of course the chicas will also be receptive to receiving your tips while on stage or elsewhere.

6. I've also set a fixed price of $50 pesos for lap dances to encourage the practice.

7. The party will start at approximately 10:00 pm and end at approximately 12:00 midnight.

8. Generally, there will be girls on stage throughout the event.

9. The girls will be generally receptive to your offers of commerce after the official party is over.

10. The dress is causal.

11. The guests will be mostly AP members.

12. The party is BYOB. Please bring your favorite beverage with you.

13. Service is casual, everyone will serve themselves from the bar as they wish.

Please RSVP by return PM or call me at 15-4048-2827.

FRIDAY EVENING: 10:00 pm to 12:00 midnight.

Street address sent with confirmation of your reservation.

Thanks,

Jackson

SunSeeker
10-10-12, 18:52
Greetings,

Here are the details:

1. I have installed a stage and stripper pole here at the house, accompanied with DMX controlled stage lighting, special effects generators, a great sound system, and topped off with a mirrored wall for the strippers to admire themselves while performing.

2. The party lasts for approximately 2 hours. Most, if not all, of the girls will get naked and shaking their asses on stage and elsewhere as they casually walked nude around the house between dances. All of the guys in attendance at past parties have had a great time.

3. This week we've arranged for 4 girls to entertain us. The girls get paid $600 pesos each.

(Hey, that's what we have to pay to get them to do it. We've tried lower prices, and they say they'll participate, and then they don't show up.)

5. Of course the chicas will also be receptive to receiving your tips while on stage or elsewhere.

6. I've also set a fixed price of $50 pesos for lap dances to encourage the practice.

7. The party will start at approximately 10:00 pm and end at approximately 12:00 midnight.

9. The girls will be generally receptive to your offers of commerce after the official party is over.

10. The dress is causal.

13. Service is casual, everyone will serve themselves from the bar as they wish.

Thanks,

JacksonSent you a pm

Labrador
10-10-12, 19:45
Greetings,

Here are the details:

10. The dress is causal.

Thanks,

JacksonHey Jackson. Damn, I wish I was there this week else I would prticipate. Sounds like a great time. I not in BA until next week. Maybe there will be a repeat performance. Seems like I am a day late and a stripper pole short. Again. I'll have to look at the AP posts from those who are attending. BTW, great site. I have to say that the AP site is one of the most useful Monger sites I have ever come across. Maybe the only only one for that matter. Kudos to you and the regulars for keeping this up and running.

Be Well. Lab

Member #3320
10-10-12, 22:14
I have to say that the AP site is one of the most useful Monger sites I have ever come across.Couldn't agree more. It is indeed one of the best sites for mongering. I especially love the fact that its separated from ISG. I know most of the posters either directly or online. Most of them have been posting for years. Its like a family here! Je je

TejanoLibre
10-13-12, 03:43
Couldn't agree more. It is indeed one of the best sites for mongering. I especially love the fact that its separated from ISG. I know most of the posters either directly or online. Most of them have been posting for years. Its like a family here! Je jeIt was assholes and elbows!

Excellent Lezbo show, just 2 girls stripping and 2 late cummers but for the most part Jax; like always, was a gracious host and I hope I was able to mend a few fences and break a few new ones.

Unfortunately!

All in all an excellent Friday night in BA!

Thank You Very Much Action Jackson!

TL

Thanks DR for your sound advice and time!

Thanks Jax ,

Great Party !

SunSeeker
10-13-12, 09:49
It was assholes and elbows!

Excellent Lezbo show, just 2 girls stripping and 2 late cummers but for the most part Jax; like always, was a gracious host and I hope I was able to mend a few fences and break a few new ones.

Unfortunately!

All in all an excellent Friday night in BA!

Thank You Very Much Action Jackson!

TL

Thanks DR for your sound advice and time!

Thanks Jax,

Great Party!A big thank you to Jackson for hosting the event and it was nice to see everyone ante up and help cover his costs.

I had a good time, met some other mongers but did not think the lesbo show was excellent. They gave each other a few licks every now and then but nothing "down and dirty". Lots of stopping and starting as they seemed to want different music than what was available. After the show I was told they wanted 600p for a hookup so I couldn't be bothered asking for a phone number. Don't know why these chicas hit AP and ask for "stupid gringo" prices. Oh wait, because stupid gringos pay it. A chica that recently returned to this board quoted me 600p for 1 hour. Why? because her rate "has always been a 100US but I used to managed pesos, you must already know that the economy changed and the official dollar is not the real one." So because I get a better exchange rate she wants more $$$. No thanks I'll pass.

Someone needs to put together a "BA stripper music cd". Anyone know what the chicas like-listen to? Or have any ideas for songs to put on cd?

Was far better value for your peso than the TerribleFiesta party though. At least they were chatty and mingling with the guys. Too bad about the dumbass trying to paw them on stage and monopolize the one chica afterwards.

Member #3320
10-13-12, 12:31
Too bad about the dumbass trying to paw them on stage and monopolize the one chica afterwards.Who the heck was this dumbass in black T-shirt and black pants ( apparently from South Africa?) . He is the most irritating guy I have ever met in AP house in 2 years I have been going there. He kept behaving like he is the smartest guy around and who knows all about Chicas and BA and rest of us are thumb sucking toddlers.

I urge and humbly request the administrator, if reading this post, not to invite that man for the parties again. He really spoilt the mood and the ambience of last evening.

And then he was piling on the chica like anything as if he was the host of the evening. TL (who brought this guy to the party) defended him that "so what. Chica likes him". Fair enough but this guy was major irritatant last night. The worse thing was that i found him arguing with the host of the evening several times. C'mon you dont enter a private club for the first time and start behaving as if you own the place! He touched the chicas during pole dance several times and then said "Oh chicas love me and like my touching them!" C'mon, gimme a break, dude!

Member #2041
10-13-12, 12:45
A big thank you to Jackson for hosting the event and it was nice to see everyone ante up and help cover his costs.

I had a good time, met some other mongers but did not think the lesbo show was excellent. They gave each other a few licks every now and then but nothing "down and dirty". Lots of stopping and starting as they seemed to want different music than what was available. After the show I was told they wanted 600p for a hookup so I couldn't be bothered asking for a phone number. Don't know why these chicas hit AP and ask for "stupid gringo" prices. Oh wait, because stupid gringos pay it. A chica that recently returned to this board quoted me 600p for 1 hour. Why? Because her rate "has always been a 100US but I used to managed pesos, you must already know that the economy changed and the official dollar is not the real one." So because I get a better exchange rate she wants more $$$. No thanks I'll pass.

Someone needs to put together a "BA stripper music cd". Anyone know what the chicas like-listen to? Or have any ideas for songs to put on cd?

Was far better value for your peso than the TerribleFiesta party though. At least they were chatty and mingling with the guys. Too bad about the dumbass trying to paw them on stage and monopolize the one chica afterwards.As an economist, I can assure you, the pricing being quoted by the chicas at the stripper party was just a real world example of the law of supply and demand in action. Two chicas, 16 horny guys, do the math.

TejanoLibre
10-13-12, 17:56

Was far better value for your peso than the TerribleFiesta party though. At least they were chatty and mingling with the guys. Too bad about the dumbass trying on stage and monopolize the one chica afterwards.Stripper Music :

Someone should put together a music list of sexy songs that girls can appreciate.

I don't have the device to do it I don't think but I can come up with some options.

They like Brittany Spears, Madonna, Joe Cocker, ZZ Top, some Electronic stuff, Enigma is my first choice for super sexy slow dancing and stripping.

Watch the movie " Boxing Helena!"

And I agree, the Kid does not know the rules and was out of line but not that much that I noticed but.

I avoided him all night and I just kept an eye on him.

I don't know what he may have said to anybody to offend them.

I never saw the girl at the end of the night trying to push him away and her body language showed it.

She may have just been working her charms, I don't know.

I'm not trying to defend him or his actions.

And you won't see him again because he lives in Brazil.

TL

Daddy Rulz
10-14-12, 03:45
Honestly I'm not quite sure where to start so let me just dive right in.

And I agree, the Kid does not know the rules and was out of line but not that much that I noticed but.I specifically told you that he was out of line, drunk, tried to go upstairs twice, and was totally dominating Mia's time with no intention of sealing a deal. I told you that you should get him out and your response was "I don't know how I can make him go." I said "Take him by the arm and go." To which you replied that you "didn't want to leave because you had nothing else to do."

I avoided him all night and I just kept an eye on him.Yes you did avoid him and you let everybody else take care of him. If I wouldn't have seen him about to do it and slid an ashtray under it he would have put a cigarette out on the table. You ignored him and the assholery shit he was doing.

I don't know what he may have said to anybody to offend them.I'm not sure if there was anybody left he hadn't offended.

I never saw the girl at the end of the night trying to push him away and her body language showed it.

She may have just been working her charms, I don't know.He totally dominated MIA after their set, obviously trying to get some free pussy from the working girl that was there to make some money. He had her barricaded up on the corner of the couch not letting anybody else near her for 40 minutes. It takes 10 min's max to put a deal together. To be fair he wasn't the only person guilty of doing that on Friday.

I'm not trying to defend him or his actions.Yes you are, not only defending his actions, but defending your lack of action. He was a boludo de todas letras from the first minute he got there disregarding everything he was told to stop doing. He was your guest and you did NOTHING to manage him.

Again I'm not one to do a lot of name calling and finger pointing but don't try and make this sound like WE were intolerant.

Wild Walleye
10-14-12, 04:07
BTW, great site. I have to say that the AP site is one of the most useful Monger sites I have ever come across. Maybe the only only one for that matter. Kudos to you and the regulars for keeping this up and running.I have visited a few different locales (on 5 continents) and I agree. I have not found a similar site with better local information than AP. While there are other mongering locales that might have better reputations than Argentina, the combination of available information and chicas makes Bs As special.

I'd have to add that AP's value comes from the top.

TejanoLibre
10-14-12, 04:57

I specifically told you that he was out of line, drunk, tried to go upstairs twice, and was totally dominating Mia's time with no intention of sealing a deal. I told you that you should get him out and your response was "I don't know how I can make him go." I said "Take him by the arm and go." To which you replied that you "didn't want to leave because you had nothing else to do."

Yes you did avoid him and you let everybody else take care of him. If I wouldn't have seen him about to do it and slid an ashtray under it he would have put a cigarette out on the table. You ignored him and the assholery shit he was doing.

I'm not sure if there was anybody left he hadn't offended.

He totally dominated MIA after their set, obviously trying to get some free pussy from the working girl that was there to make some money. He had her barricaded up on the corner of the couch not letting anybody else near her for 40 minutes. It takes 10 min's max to put a deal together. To be fair he wasn't the only person guilty of doing that on Friday.

Yes you are, not only defending his actions, but defending your lack of action. He was a boludo de todas letras from the first minute he got there disregarding everything he was told to stop doing. He was your guest and you did NOTHING to manage him.

Again I'm not one to do a lot of name calling and finger pointing but don't try and make this sound like WE were intolerant.We have all been 27 year old hard dick, aggresive assholes in our lives.

The boy was obviously fucked up and trying to score.

Can you blame him?

These are the rules of engagement :

Isolate and Destroy!

He grabbed a girl and tried to sweet talk her, something that anyone would do.

He did not know that the upstairs were off limits or he did not care.

If you wait you lose.

So instead of waiting for some other monger to hit on her he did it.

My rules of engagement are as follows :

I call the girls that are coming to the party and I tell them that they are going to fuck me after the party.

They can flirt and pass out numbers all night but I know that they are coming with me.

So he played a little grab ass and the introverts became upset!

Get in the game and cock block the son of a *****!

I am not defending him, he just took the ball and ran with it.

NOT MY FAULT!

TL

Dickhead
10-14-12, 05:36
"We have all been 27 year old hard dick, aggresive assholes in our lives."

Actually, no. Perhaps because we have avoided steroids. But in any event, it reminds me of when Papa Benito brought two hos from Suipacha 921 to one of the mansion pool parties and one of the hos puked in the sink. Captain Dave had to clean it up and Papa Benito just laughed it off and said, 'We've all been there. ' No. Maybe we have all puked in a sink but most of us cleaned it up, metaphorically speaking.

Know what I mean?

El diablo sabe más por ser viejo que por ser diablo, ese. Te estoy huachando.

SunSeeker
10-14-12, 09:53

I specifically told you that he was out of line, drunk, tried to go upstairs twice, and was totally dominating Mia's time with no intention of sealing a deal. I told you that you should get him out and your response was "I don't know how I can make him go." I said "Take him by the arm and go." To which you replied that you "didn't want to leave because you had nothing else to do."

Yes you did avoid him and you let everybody else take care of him. If I wouldn't have seen him about to do it and slid an ashtray under it he would have put a cigarette out on the table. You ignored him and the assholery shit he was doing.

I'm not sure if there was anybody left he hadn't offended.

He totally dominated MIA after their set, obviously trying to get some free pussy from the working girl that was there to make some money. He had her barricaded up on the corner of the couch not letting anybody else near her for 40 minutes. It takes 10 min's max to put a deal together. To be fair he wasn't the only person guilty of doing that on Friday.

Yes you are, not only defending his actions, but defending your lack of action. He was a boludo de todas letras from the first minute he got there disregarding everything he was told to stop doing. He was your guest and you did NOTHING to manage him.

Again I'm not one to do a lot of name calling and finger pointing but don't try and make this sound like WE were intolerant.I saw and heard DR tell him the upstairs were off limits. I saw and heard Jax talk to him. Jax also talked to TL about him. And I was one of the early ones to leave.

I didn't know he was brazilian and thought it was a latino thing. A brazilian guy will not care about anything you tell him he can or cannot do if he is going after some pussy. They will fuck over their best friend for some. Saw it 1st hand living in Brazil.

Whenever I took a guest with me to a party I was responsible for them and their actions, as they were MY guest. If they acted badly I got them out of there.

Daddy Rulz
10-14-12, 12:26
When people would tell me what a low life scumbag you were I would always reserve opinion because I hadn't interacted with you enough to have sufficient imperically evidence to decide. Thank you for providing me with the evidence I needed to form an opinion. Good luck in your future endeavors.

We have all been 27 year old hard dick, aggresive assholes in our lives.

The boy was obviously fucked up and trying to score.

Can you blame him?

These are the rules of engagement :

Isolate and Destroy!

He grabbed a girl and tried to sweet talk her, something that anyone would do.

He did not know that the upstairs were off limits or he did not care.

If you wait you lose.

So instead of waiting for some other monger to hit on her he did it.

My rules of engagement are as follows :

I call the girls that are coming to the party and I tell them that they are going to fuck me after the party.

They can flirt and pass out numbers all night but I know that they are coming with me.

Get in the game and cock block the son of a *

I am not defending him, he just took the ball and ran with it.

NOT MY FAULT!

TL

Dickhead
10-14-12, 15:01
Yeah, well, Dave kinda crashed and burned. So I guess you had the last laugh there. The man did have the worst taste in women of anyone I have ever met.

Jackpot
10-14-12, 15:26
BTW, that is what maids are for! And I doubt Capt Scum cleaned up anything. More than likely, it was just part of his on going effort to assassinate my character. (Scum's real issue was that he was furious that the guys liked my chicas, and were costing him money because his ugly ho's were unemployed! Of course, no one knew of his devious behavior!) So Dick, get your facts straight and get a new buddy. Know what I mean ! Capt Scum was ''real fabricator''!Thanks Sido for outing the most goofy and other expletives monger

To soil the streets of Buenos Aires. Be glad we flushed him out.

Jackpot

Jackson
10-14-12, 16:12
Who the heck was this dumbass in black T-shirt and black pants (apparently from South Africa?). He is the most irritating guy I have ever met in AP house in 2 years I have been going there. He kept behaving like he is the smartest guy around and who knows all about Chicas and BA and rest of us are thumb sucking toddlers.

I urge and humbly request the administrator, if reading this post, not to invite that man for the parties again. He really spoilt the mood and the ambiance of last evening.

And then he was piling on the chica like anything as if he was the host of the evening. TL (who brought this guy to the party) defended him that "so what. Chica likes him". Fair enough but this guy was major irritant last night. The worse thing was that I found him arguing with the host of the evening several times. C'mon you don't enter a private club for the first time and start behaving as if you own the place! He touched the chicas during pole dance several times and then said "Oh chicas love me and like my touching them!" C'mon, give me a break, dude!This guy was a problem all night, but you guys don't know the half of it.

After the girls had arrived and introduced themselves, I escorted them upstairs to the bedroom they were going to use as a dressing room, and I then left to get them some drinks. When I returned a few minutes later and was talking to the girls from the doorway, one of them shyly pointed her finger over to the corner of the room where I saw this rube calmly sitting in a chair from which he apparently intended to watch as the girls changed for their show. What The Fuck! Anyway, I took me a full 5 minutes of standing over him and telling him in an increasingly aggressive tone to get the fuck out before he finally got up and sauntered out of the room.

Further scenes from this asshole include helping himself to the bar stock by filling his glass with whisky (until I told him to ease up after his third full glass), him sitting next to the stage and continuously trying to grab the girls hands and engaging then in conversations while they were performing (until I told him to unhand them), and him carefully avoiding paying the party's lousy $100 pesos cover charge. However, the final straw for me was after the girl's performance, when Daddy Rulz had to stop him as he was yet again attempting to follow the girls back upstairs to their dressing room.

Even after the show was over, the girls were dressed, and everyone was just hanging out in the living room, this asshole was constantly following the chicas around, sitting right next to them, pawing them incessantly, etc. The girls kept moving around the room to get away from him, and I pried him away from them a couple of times and told him to give the girls a break, but as soon as my back was turned, he was back in their face.

So who did we have to thank for this uninvited guest? Why Ramiro, of course. Several times during the party I told Ramiro to keep his miscreant under control, and all he ever said was comments to the effect that "The guy is just having some fun".

Ramiro, your having brought this asshole to the house is just the latest in a string of similar incidences. Do you remember the British wankers you brought to the house who felt it was their prerogative to fuck your girls in the living room, the balcony and in the stairway, subsequently throwing their used condoms on the floor for the rest of us to deal with? At the time you also dismissed their behavior. Apparently you feel that in all of these incidences the individuals in question were engaging in socially acceptable behavior, which of course leads me to question where your own benchmark is on these issues.

Here's the bottom line: Ramiro, your judgement stinks, and thus you are prohibited from bringing any guys to my house ever again, period. Have I said that plainly enough?

Let me say it again to be clear: If you ever show up at my house with any guys in your company, or guys arriving later by your invitation, you and they will be denied entry.

Enough is enough.

To everyone else, thanks for a great party.

Thanks,

Jackson

PS: Let me state for the record that the girls who clean my house are not there to pickup anyone's used condoms or cleanup their girlfriend's puke. That is not "what maids are for" in my house.

El Queso
10-14-12, 16:49
PS: Let me state for the record that the girls who clean my house are not there to pickup anyone's used condoms or cleanup their girlfriend's puke. That is not "what maids are for" in my house.Right on brother!

And the rest of the post too.

We don't come over to the house to give idiot stiff-dick guys the opportunity to act like assholes where the rest of us are trying to fit in with the group and have a good time. I missed this party, unfortunately (to not have seen the girls) but I'm glad I didn't have to watch this guy making a stiff-ass of himself!

Member #3320
10-14-12, 19:01

You are quickly losing friends from this forum.

If we (the so called "introverts" by you) were not pawing the girls incessantly, there is only one reason for it, and that reason being that most of us "introverts" are very experienced, well-to-do mongers. We know the working girls are available and we know we have the money to get them. Their is no reason to become desperate or behave like a 15- year old boy, who has seen a naked girl or a working girl for the first time.

And the 2nd thing, which makes us "introverts" (as per you) is, because most of us have very high benchmarks on social behavior and utmost respect for the host of the evening. We don't believe in going to someone's house on invitation and start behaving like assholes, as if we own the place and can get away with absolutely anything. We know how to carry ourselves socially, as well in company of pretty working girls.

We are not shy! We are confident, experienced well-bred mongers.

Get it? Don't draw bovine conclusions without getting the facts straight, dude!

TejanoLibre
10-14-12, 19:31
This guy was a problem all night, but you guys don't know the half of it.

After the girls had arrived and introduced themselves, I escorted them upstairs to the bedroom they were going to use as a dressing room, and I then left to get them some drinks. When I returned a few minutes later and was talking to the girls from the doorway, one of them shyly pointed her finger over to the corner of the room where I saw this rube calmly sitting in a chair from which he apparently intended to watch as the girls changed for their show. What The Fuck! Anyway, I took me a full 5 minutes of my standing over him and telling him in an increasingly aggressive tone to get the fuck out before he finally got up and sauntered out of the room.

Further scenes from this asshole include helping himself to the bar stock by filling his glass with whisky (until I told him to ease up after his third full glass) , him sitting next to the stage and continuously trying to grab the girls hands and engaging then in conversations while they were performing (until I told him to unhand them) , and him carefully avoiding paying the party's lousy $100 pesos cover charge. However, the final straw for me was after the girl's performance, when Daddy Rulz had to stop him as he was yet again attempting to follow the girls back upstairs to their dressing room.

Even after the show was over, the girls were dressed, and everyone was just hanging out in the living room, this asshole was constantly following the chicas around, sitting right next to them, pawing them incessantly, etc. The girls kept moving around the room to get away from him, and I pried him away from them a couple of times and told him to give the girls a break, but as soon as my back was turned, he was back in their face.

So who did we have to thank for this uninvited guest? Why Ramiro, of course. Several times during the party I told Ramiro to keep his miscreant under control, and all he ever said was comments to the effect that "The guy is just having some fun".

Ramiro, your having brought this asshole to the house is just the latest in a string of similar incidences. Do you remember the British wankers you brought to the house who felt it was their prerogative to fuck your girls in the living room, the balcony and in the stairway, subsequently throwing their used condoms on the floor for the rest of us to deal with? At the time you also dismissed their behavior. Apparently you feel that in all of these incidences the individuals in question were engaging in socially acceptable behavior, which of course leads me to question where your own benchmark is on these issues.

Here's the bottom line: Ramiro, your judgement stinks, and thus you are prohibited from bringing any guys to my house ever again, period. Have I said that plainly enough?

Let me say it again to be clear: If you ever show up at my house with any guys in your company, or guys arriving later by your invitation, you and they will be denied entry.

Enough is enough.

To everyone else, thanks for a great party.

Thanks,

Jackson.

PS: Let me state for the record that the girls who clean my house are not there to pickup anyone's used condoms or cleanup their girlfriend's puke. That is not "what maids are for" In my house.I understand and I agree, it's your house and your rules but I had no idea of what he was doing or what he did all night except when it was brought to my attention.

I saw the girls pull him up onto the stage and he was willing to do so but we don't want to see guys on stage.

I brought a bottle of booze and told him that he could drink mine but I don't know what he drank other than that.

We finished the bottle as far as I know because I could not have done it myself eventhough I told you I wanted to do so.

Then at the end of the evening the only thing I noticed is that he was face to face with Mia and she did not show any signs of stress.

From what most guys are saying he was being a pain so it must be true.

I apologize for bringing him and I can promise you that I won't bring him or any other males over.

Now for DR :

What the hell are you talking about? I did not do anything wrong except bring the Kid to the party .

That was my fault but it does not make me a scumbag , that's too strong .

Bad judgement maybe .

What should I call you ?

Nothing , because you seem o.k .

If your talking about my prearranged dates before the parties at times what's the big deal , just covering my bases .

Did'nt we have a conversation where I thanked you for your sound advice?

And who puked?

TL.

P. S. I did tell him to fill the jar at some point but I also avoided him all night for other reasons.

P. S. S. I agree about the rubbers and things like that. I'm the one that picked them up and threw them away.

Jackson
10-16-12, 02:38
As they say-Exactamente!
And having fun with one of my friends in the pool! Good riddance to the asshole Pimp. I couldn't believe Dick brought up Scums lies after 8 or 9 year have past.
Thanks Sido for outing the most goofy and other expletives monger

To soil the streets of Buenos Aires. Be glad we flushed him out.

Jackpot
Yeah, well, Dave kinda crashed and burned. So I guess you had the last laugh there. The man did have the worst taste in women of anyone I have ever met.Fuck that motherfucker.

Last word I heard he was living in a used mobile home on a rented lot in the middle of nowhere.

Jax

TejanoLibre
10-16-12, 03:06
Fuck that motherfucker.

Last word I heard he was living in a used mobile home on a rented lot in the middle of nowhere.

JaxA protective order by Seattle Tim barred him from coming within 200 meteres of the Mansion in Vicente Lopez is the last that I heard.

He had a great deal and fucked it up.

Free rent, do what you want, just pay the bills.

Yes, he fucked the cook that gave him food.

Dumb ass!

It is a killer house though!

TL.

P. S. I don't know all of the shit things that he did but I guess he was a pirate!

TL

Evian86
10-22-12, 04:44

Hello, everybody.

If I may, I would like to help with the music. These are necessary for the next pole dance party.

I introduce first my favorite song, I think it is absolutely amazing, This song just can't miss. RAG DOLL. AEROSMITH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXyalVaCys

Next song is my second favorite song! LADY. LENNY KRAVITZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T210Fo2jt5c

And here there are more:

AMERICAN WOMAN. LENNY KRAVITZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

CRAZY. AEROSMITH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I

BACK IN BLACK. ACDC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSEjlLQcRY

I JUST want to MAKE YOU SWEAT. SNOOP DOGG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEXrbAQyIo

BOOMBASTIC. SHAGGY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrI0kTGuVA4

SATISFACTION. BRITNEY SPEARS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYBBDMDhB8

LADY MARMALADE. MOULIN ROUGE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

NAUGHTY GIRL. BEYONCE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZuJ_OHBN78

FIGHTER. CRISTINA AGUILERA fighter. Cristina Aguilera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstrAfoMKlc&NR=1&feature=endscreen

BLACK VELVET. ALANNAH MYLES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkXNEmtf9tk

COME TOGETHER. ARCTIC MONKEYS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ZOVmuxnsQ

And one very famous song: YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON. JOE COKER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7js_QOG6trU

I hope I could help you! And I think there are a lot of more sexy songs everywhere. Enjoy it!

Daddy Rulz
10-22-12, 05:29
Will you take the stage at the next party?

Hello, everybody.

If I may, I would like to help with the music. These are necessary for the next pole dance party.

I introduce first my favorite song, I think it is absolutely amazing, This song just can't miss. RAG DOLL. AEROSMITH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXyalVaCys

Next song is my second favorite song! LADY. LENNY KRAVITZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T210Fo2jt5c

And here there are more:

AMERICAN WOMAN. LENNY KRAVITZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

CRAZY. AEROSMITH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I

BACK IN BLACK. ACDC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSEjlLQcRY

I JUST want to MAKE YOU SWEAT. SNOOP DOGG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEXrbAQyIo

BOOMBASTIC. SHAGGY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrI0kTGuVA4

SATISFACTION. BRITNEY SPEARS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYBBDMDhB8

LADY MARMALADE. MOULIN ROUGE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

NAUGHTY GIRL. BEYONCE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZuJ_OHBN78

FIGHTER. CRISTINA AGUILERA fighter. Cristina Aguilera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstrAfoMKlc&NR=1&feature=endscreen

BLACK VELVET. ALANNAH MYLES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkXNEmtf9tk

COME TOGETHER. ARCTIC MONKEYS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ZOVmuxnsQ

And one very famous song: YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON. JOE COKER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7js_QOG6trU

I hope I could help you! And I think there are a lot of more sexy songs everywhere. Enjoy it!

TejanoLibre
10-22-12, 06:02
T.

Will you take the stage at the next party?That's an excellent start Honey, but the most important thing is the Chicas that will strip, hang-out, fuck and NOT be MERCENARIES!

The music is very important but the Chicas are more important!

Thanks,

TL

Member #2041
10-22-12, 14:43
T.

That's an excellent start Honey, but the most important thing is the Chicas that will strip, hang-out, fuck and NOT be MERCENARIES!

The music is very important but the Chicas are more important!

Thanks,

TLEven more important is you not bring douchebags like the one you brought to the party last week.

TejanoLibre
10-22-12, 22:00
Even more important is you not bring douchebags like the one you brought to the party last week.I agree with all of you 100% but we have already gone over this enough.

I only talked to him for about 2 minutes the whole night and I left him on the street when I went home.

Thanks,

TL

Toymann
10-23-12, 02:20
I agree with all of you 100% but we have already gone over this enough.

I only talked to him for about 2 minutes the whole night and I left him on the street when I went home.

Thanks,

TLGet over it TL. You're done like the burgers. Bye Bye. Toymann.

Ps. Enjoy my room stranger. I enjoyed it very mucH!

TejanoLibre
10-23-12, 03:30
Get over it TL. You're done like the burgers. Bye Bye. Toymann.

Ps. Enjoy my room stranger. I enjoyed it very mucH!Like always, Fuck You Toyshit!

I have apologized to the ONLY person that matters, I made a mistake by bringing a KID to an adult's party.

A silver spoon Kid.

My fault.

I have done more good things than bad things for this board and for Jackson than you ever will since you are a self-centered moron and have nothing to bring to this table.

The Kid may have offended a few of the Boys but your fat ass was not even there so like always, Fuck You!

Take Care and have fun in the Bare Back Mountains,

TL

Evian86
10-24-12, 02:02
Will you take the stage at the next party?Hahaha Daddy daddy! I love dancing, the problem is I'm a little shy.

But nothing is said even! :*

SunSeeker
10-24-12, 13:09
Hahaha Daddy daddy! I love dancing, the problem is I'm a little shy.

But nothing is said even! :*
Will you take the stage at the next party?I second DR's request EV!