PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AP

SunSeeker
03-30-12, 22:34
I very recently completed my first trip to Buenos Aires and I want to let all posters know that AP made my stay much more enjoyable than it would have been without AP. There is a plethora of information on this site and I really hope that the people that use AP (come on lurkers) will keep on posting. I sessioned with chicas from the Independant thread, hit a couple of privados from it's thread, took advice from other threads, and hopefully the info I posted will help others down the road.

I usually am in Rio and I am now trying to convince some amigos that frequent there to give BA a try. He*l I enjoyed my stay in BA so much I am trying to find out how long I can stay per year as a tourist. I would love to split my year roaming from BA to Brazil to Colombia!

One non-mongering thing I would recommend to anyone that likes "chica-watching" is to hit the parks on a Sunday when the weather is nice. I managed a little time around the Cemetary / Recoleta Mall area the day I arrived and the place was crowded with hot women everywhere! My next trip will definitely include a few Sundays.

Again my thanks to AP. Keep up the good work!