PDA

View Full Version : Chica for a couple of weeks

Gtbguy
04-08-12, 20:52
Does anyone out there ever hire the same chica for more than a week. I work all week and I don't have time to either go to Orleans or search websites everyday. I would like to find one, meet her at my hotel every evening, negotiate an everyday price and everybody's happy. Any phone numbers and descriptions will greatly be appreciated. I'm not looking for a high end, expnsivie chic just a chica that is a 6-7 and has a great personaltiy. Spanish speaking only is fine. Thanks!

TejanoLibre
04-08-12, 21:30
Does anyone out there ever hire the same chica for more than a week. I work all week and I don't have time to either go to Orleans or search websites everyday. I would like to find one, meet her at my hotel every evening, negotiate an everyday price and everybody's happy. Any phone numbers and descriptions will greatly be appreciated. I'm not looking for a high end, expnsivie chic just a chica that is a 6-7 and has a great personaltiy. Spanish speaking only is fine. Thanks!
Does anyone out there ever hire the same chica for more than a week. I work all week and I don't have time to either go to Orleans or search websites everyday. I would like to find one, meet her at my hotel every evening, negotiate an everyday price and everybody's happy. Any phone numbers and descriptions will greatly be appreciated. I'm not looking for a high end, expnsivie chic just a chica that is a 6-7 and has a great personaltiy. Spanish speaking only is fine. Thanks!There is NOTHING left at ORLEANS Dude!

I clean that place out every few months!

However, I do know some girls that resemble that remark!

PM me and I will hook you up!

Call me if you'd like!

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

TL

Butcher2
04-27-12, 21:38
There is an agency, it's expensive but girls are high-end.

Works for pulling the chica for vacation. 10 days usually. You can find the girls for a flat cover USD 250 (drinks are included) in a high end VIP club, you can exit and get back anytime, and the girls are simply gorgeous and well educated aging 18/30 I guess.

Then you can make it for ten days as much paying USD 125 per day, it's more like a GFE.

Your search might be different, and I had the same problem, and believe me, I try harder, started to often visit a pace same place and my own performances improved, and she was happy every time I visited her apartment paying USD 60+ plus 50 pesos extra tip each time, but one day she was no longer working and the phone number she gave me was fake.

You probably need a true girlfriend but that it's really expensive.