PDA

View Full Version : Hellokity is Romina

HelloKitty
04-24-12, 23:53
Hi everyone! I'm here now for those that want to talk to me. I speak a little English but with google we can get on. Hahahahahaha. If you want to meet me remember: 1562433339 I don't have a husband or children expecting me back so I have all the time you want. Kissess to all. Just pick the spot you want them! Hahahahaha.

Kisses to all.

<3 <3 <3 ROMINA

Miami Bob
04-25-12, 00:54
Kitty-if someone is helping you post or you are doing it yourself. Please quickly edit your post to remoive any email addresses that may have accidently found their way into the board.

ADMINN-please cut her some slack becasue either english is not her first language or whoever is helping her post is too high to read the bold red lettering. It's good to have an attractive lady posting positive stuff and it would be a shame to boot her.

HelloKitty
04-25-12, 01:46
"I am sorry. I did not know. Big kisses to all". <3 <3 <3 THANKS.

ROMINA

HelloKitty
05-02-12, 01:32
<3. More pictures for you guys

TejanoLibre
05-02-12, 03:18
Kitty-if someone is helping you post or you are doing it yourself. Please quickly edit your post to remoive any email addresses that may have accidently found their way into the board.

ADMINN-please cut her some slack becasue either english is not her first language or whoever is helping her post is too high to read the bold red lettering. It's good to have an attractive lady posting positive stuff and it would be a shame to boot her.She knows not what she does!

An address or 2

Here and there she must do.

To tell us what she was

What she is

And what she does!

Allow her to follow

In hopes that she Swallows!

TL

HelloKitty
05-11-12, 22:33
Thanks guys for making me feel respected and loved

Many kisses my friends, thanks <3 <3.

Kevins
05-13-12, 15:12
<3. More pictures for you guysGot to admit the picture is a true view of this fun lady to be with who certainly knows her way around a bedroom. She does not speak english so is better for you guys who understnd a bit of spansih but she certainly is a nice, fun entertaining lady to be with.

HelloKitty
05-13-12, 15:17
Got to admit the picture is a true view of this fun lady to be with who certainly knows her way around a bedroom. She does not speak english so is better for you guys who understnd a bit of spansih but she certainly is a nice, fun entertaining lady to be with.Thanks for your sweet comments I really appreciate it

TejanoLibre
05-13-12, 16:25
Got to admit the picture is a true view of this fun lady to be with who certainly knows her way around a bedroom. She does not speak english so is better for you guys who understnd a bit of spansih but she certainly is a nice, fun entertaining lady to be with.She speaks a little English and trys really hard to speak it and learn it too!

Always dresses really cool which makes the bedroom floor look much better!

TL

HelloKitty
05-14-12, 19:29
My friends. I check my inbox.

De ARGENTINA PRIVATE. Sometimes I send messages to my private mail.

And enter the spam.

And do not see.

Thaks, many kisses my friends. <3 HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

TonyBream
05-16-12, 18:36
Baby thanks a lot for the time.

Guys, this young and sexy lady is a piece of a jewelry that will make your time complete. She is not for a full hard core but the list of things is endless if you treat her well and tender. Highly recommended.

Enjoy your time in Argentina,

T.

My friends. I check my inbox.

De ARGENTINA PRIVATE. Sometimes I send messages to my private mail.

And enter the spam.

And do not see.

Thaks, many kisses my friends. <3 HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

HelloKitty
05-16-12, 18:54
Thanks, you are a very gentle and soft gentleman, enjoy the time with you,

We will see in a couple of months sweet gentleman, thank you for your comments in this forum.

. <3 <3 <3tony bream many kisses bb

HelloKitty
05-18-12, 15:22
Hi honey.

Thanks friend was a fun night,

Thanks for your good comments,

By mistake delete your comment on my forum. Sorry

Many kisses my new friend LABRADOR

Roman719
05-18-12, 15:55
With great power comes great responsibility.

Peter Sideburn
05-19-12, 21:20
I met with Romina after a few emails. She has a smoking body and must work out all areas. She speaks more than enough English and definitely someone that I would not hesitate to call again. She is very focused on trying to get what you want. If you are looking for a bit wild and incredibly athletic, almost acrobatic, then Romina is for you. By the way she showed up 5 minutes early and gave a Hello, kiss that made me almost get arrested in the hallway for indescent exposure. Sorry I missed your dancing session but am sure you were amazing.

Pete

TejanoLibre
05-19-12, 22:31
I met with Romina after a few emails. She has a smoking body and must work out all areas. She speaks more than enough English and definitely someone that I would not hesitate to call again. She is very focused on trying to get what you want. If you are looking for a bit wild and incredibly athletic, almost acrobatic, then Romina is for you. By the way she showed up 5 minutes early and gave a Hello, kiss that made me almost get arrested in the hallway for indescent exposure. Sorry I missed your dancing session but am sure you were amazing.

PeteIt was her first pole dancing experience but she took to it like a duck takes to water and shed her clothes faster than her inhibitions!

Have I EVER let you down Pete?

Or anybody else?

If so come forth and be shot!

Be honest at least!

1 unhappy dude out of 100's and that was years ago!

I can live with those odds!

TL

HelloKitty
05-19-12, 22:49
thanks pete sideburn friend is very good in my forun your comments,

We had had for some talks inbox until the time came when we found was a nice surprise. <3

You are a sweet gentleman, my intuition was not wrong,

Once again thanks and many kisses, and I hope to see you, good luck. <3!

Have a nice trip.

Kisses, kisses, kisse hahahah! Romina. Hahahhhaaha the party was a success, it will be for the next and will dance for you <3 see you soon

HelloKitty
05-20-12, 17:33
Hello, my friends. <3 at the door of your hotel will see the same face hahahahahaahaaha, kisses my friends

Peter Sideburn
05-21-12, 13:14
So what do you do when you are drunk after a night of debauchery with Stranger and you have eaten way to much pizza (Stranger is an awesome wing man and great guy by the way)? Simple, you leave Mad Hos, get pizza, and call Romina for a 6am fiesta. Romina showers, shaves all the right places, and shows up ready to go. She may not be for everyone but I believe she is the most underrated young lady on the board. I don't know why others don't post about this dynamo but I will just say she is an incredibly energetic, fun, and has a great personality. She speaks just enought Engish so that communicating was no problem. I will definitely repeat. Her picture is not photoshopped. Her body really is this tight.

Thanks Romina,

Pete

Red Raider
05-21-12, 19:28
Muy Bueno. Petite lady with tight body and fun

Roman719
05-21-12, 22:57
Short, thin, hard body and a good attitude. Decent English. Pictures are her and if she is your type, it will be a good time.

Thanks babe.

HelloKitty
05-22-12, 12:09
Hello, MY FRIENDS : I thank you, all my friends who have, had the pleasure,

To have met personally <3 hahahah. Beyond my job,

I enjoy sharing this time with each of you,

We are all human beings, no matter what we the.

I always thank god <3to put people friendly in, my way <3. I dedicate this to all my friends to write in my forum de ARGENTINA PRIVATE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope to return,

To have a reunion, with each of you <3

Many kisses to each of you,

And again I say thanks. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

HelloKitty
05-22-12, 15:53
To know me a little but this photo is real, just a little gloss, made in a study

HelloKitty
05-25-12, 20:25
Hello, my friends, is AVAILABLE.

TONIGHT.

MY PHONE IS 1562433339

HelloKitty
05-26-12, 07:55
My phone is 1562433339 meyby is (005491162433339) (00541162433339) , kissesWays to call a cell phone from inside Argentina <3 or either when you are calling from another country is added to the codes of Argentina, THANKS.

Gunboat
05-28-12, 17:06
Had a 1 hr. Session with Romina in my hotel this morning. Very cool, fun lady. Great sense of humor. Excellent oral skills and firm, tight body. (great flexibility!) A few tats, but they were not distracting at all.

Thanks to T. L. (TejanoLibre) for the recommendation! Would definitely see her again.

Gunboat

HelloKitty
05-28-12, 22:26
Hello, honey.

And we had exchanged messages, it was a pleasure to meet you personally. Thanks my friend kisses. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

TejanoLibre
05-28-12, 23:45
Had a 1 hr. Session with Romina in my hotel this morning. Very cool, fun lady. Great sense of humor. Excellent oral skills and firm, tight body. (great flexibility!) A few tats, but they were not distracting at all.

Thanks to T. L. (TejanoLibre) for the recommendation! Would definitely see her again.

GunboatThanks Gunboat!

All of my recommendations are excellent!

If not I would not recommend them!

They are all very nice and deserving young girls.

There are a lot of fake girls in the business but these are all real girls that we can all help .

You must try them ALL!

TL.

PS. I just found a new one that everybody is going to love!

More on that in a few days!

HelloKitty
05-29-12, 22:06
For my friends. Kisses. <3 <3 <3

HelloKitty
06-05-12, 19:37
Please, who wants to meet me let me know in time. I can't always be ready immediately and I don't want to miss you. Send me a text message or leave a message in my in-box. I check it every night.

THANKS <3 HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

Hollywood124
06-07-12, 17:57
Thank you very much Romina for last night. I had a very, very nice time.

Also, thank you for having dinner with me, I was so happy to be in your company.

I could not have asked for more of you, you were just super and very intelligent with that. I hope to return soon to BAs

And to your arms as soon as possible!

HelloKitty
06-07-12, 19:42
Hello, my friend chinito. Thanks for his humility and his good heart, as I said before, is an angel that God sent him ah this world,

I felt very comfortable sharing a dinner and dialogue we had on the real things of life, I congratulate you to be as it is, I hope that God will bless you with a great woman by his sidethanks for your nice comment about me, many kisses and good luck and bon voyage. See you soon chinito. <3 <3 <3 (hollywood124)

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY

TejanoLibre
06-07-12, 20:22
Hello, my friend chinito. Thanks for his humility and his good heart, as I said before, is an angel that God sent him ah this world,

I felt very comfortable sharing a dinner and dialogue we had on the real things of life, I congratulate you to be as it is, I hope that God will bless you with a great woman by his sidethanks for your nice comment about me, many kisses and good luck and bon voyage. See you soon chinito. <3 <3 <3 (hollywood124)

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTYYou are correct Kitty!

Hollywood is one of a kind! Super cool and has the funniest sense of humor.

It's hard to describe.

Hey Chinito, call me at home or send me a pm with your hotel room number and I will call you!

Thanks,

TL

Hollywood124
06-08-12, 20:24
Dearest Romina,

I am now at the EZE airport.

The Taxi / Bus service called me to pick me up two hours earlier than planned as there are many demonstrations blocking many intersections.

And I had to rush to shower, pack and wait downstairs for the taxi and then to the bus terminal (Manuel Tienda Leon Transportation services 75 pesos each way).

Wow, I am now just catching my breath!

Romina, thanks again for a wonderful time.

Your are such a wonder person and great friend.

I truely recommend to all AP member your services.

See you in one year or earlier if I get enough miles for my trip to BAs.

Amor,

Su Chinito

Hollywood124
06-08-12, 20:29
You are correct Kitty!

Hollywood is one of a kind! Super cool and has the funniest sense of humor.

It's hard to describe.

Hey Chinito, call me at home or send me a pm with your hotel room number and I will call you!

Thanks,

TLI`m at the airport now as the Taxi / Bus service picked me up two hours earlier due to the many demonstration going around the city today.

I am just catching my breath as I had to quickly shower and pack and wait down stair for the driver. Also, the lines at the four stations you must pass through at the airport are super long.

I call you before I come again in the states. I need to know what "Goodies" from Costco that you want. Ciao!

HelloKitty
06-10-12, 20:04
In life we must be grateful, should not promise things that are not going to meet, not be performed.

I have no pimp, .

I own my own life, I have no problem with being in another thread.

My only interest is to work, and do not include me in stupid comments.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

TejanoLibre
06-11-12, 05:27
In life we must be grateful, should not promise things that are not going to meet, not be performed.

I have no pimp, .

I own my own life, I have no problem with being in another thread.

My only interest is to work, and do not include me in stupid comments.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

This post came from another thread that was deleted but needs to be heard .

Delete this!

TL.

Romina is a gem Boys!

HelloKitty
06-11-12, 18:27
Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks, my friends <3. <3

Rocky2
06-12-12, 04:34
Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks, my friends <3. <3A free girl. Very cool.

Kevins
06-12-12, 10:55
And it sounded bad once written. Just playing on the free available not free free obvioulsy. Sorry

Tres3
06-15-12, 16:50
I had a session with Romina before I left BA and she is worth every peso. I can recommend her without reservation. I had "desert" before a nice lunch and conversation with her. She speaks some English, but we talked mostly in Spanish. She is an Argentine, but does not hail from BA. As a result, She does not speak the same Spanish as the other Portenos. That makes it much easier for those of us who learned our Spanish from a textbook in high school and College. I will not get into an argument with the peso police. I am an older gent who was very ill a few years ago, so what I paid Romina is not relevant.

Tres3

Aqualung
06-15-12, 18:43
I am an older gent who was very ill a few years ago, so what I paid Romina is not relevant.

Tres3No truer words. If you feel you got your money's worth! I have known Romina for quite a few years and I have recommended her to friends and clients. I know that she perfectly understands that one client willing to tip generously for her services doesn't mean she can charge that on the next. I have mongered in Buenos Aires for over 30 years and most girls I know or have known understand that and I literally have fucked the grandmothers, mothers and aunties of many girls working in the clubs today. Of course, there always has been and will be girls asking astronomic prices but that is not due to some over eager gringo paying above the going rate but rather because they want to make as much money as they can doing as little as possible. And beware, girls that ask exorbitant rates most often than not give bad services. A rule of the thumb in BA has always been roughly US$100 (official rate or black and blue rate or whatever) for gringos with the equivalent of 50 or 70 US for the locals. The usual negotiable factor can be for how long and then, of course, the tip which is or should be in accordance with the service received and should have no influence on the original price.

TejanoLibre
06-15-12, 20:07
No truer words. If you feel you got your money's worth! I have known Romina for quite a few years and I have recommended her to friends and clients. I know that she perfectly understands that one client willing to tip generously for her services doesn't mean she can charge that on the next. I have mongered in Buenos Aires for over 30 years and most girls I know or have known understand that and I literally have fucked the grandmothers, mothers and aunties of many girls working in the clubs today. Of course, there always has been and will be girls asking astronomic prices but that is not due to some over eager gringo paying above the going rate but rather because they want to make as much money as they can doing as little as possible. And beware, girls that ask exorbitant rates most often than not give bad services. A rule of the thumb in BA has always been roughly US$100 (official rate or black and blue rate or whatever) for gringos with the equivalent of 50 or 70 US for the locals. The usual negotiable factor can be for how long and then, of course, the tip which is or should be in accordance with the service received and should have no influence on the original price.This does NOT apply to Romina but I asked a girl the other night what the cost is and she told me it depends on what the client looks like!

Very honest if you think about it.

Unfortunately!

So if your young and nice looking you can deduct 10%.

If you speak Spanish you can deduct another 10%.

If you can make them laugh you can deduct another 10%.

If you have excellent bullshit or blow you can deduct another 10%.

If you can REALLY make them cum the sky is the limit!

Romina is a sincere and honest friend of mine and she knows that if she mistreats a member of this board that it will get posted so she won't do that.

Highly recommended!

TL

Read my LIPS !

I said this does NOT apply to Romina !

Aqualung
06-16-12, 03:57
This DOES apply to Romina if you read correctly what I posted. (And it applies to most girls!) Romina most certainly will NOT mistreat anyone. Neither from this board nor from any other source as she is basically sincere and honest as you say though not BECAUSE she is a friend of yours. She will ask for what she considers correct and will render services in accordance while hoping (but not counting on) a tip if her services are appreciated. And it must be be very clear the difference between paying and overpaying a chica like Romina (and many others) with the golden pussy syndrome some (a few) girls have. If a girl asks you for a 100 and you give her 200 or 500 or even a 1000 she will still ask the next client again for a 100. If a girl asks you for a 1000 and you give it to her she will expect the next client to do the same or even a little bit more for even less service.
I know a little bit about mongering in Argentina. The first time I paid for sex in Buenos Aires was on the 26th of April 1978. Oh, and I remember her name was Claudia and later on I fucked her daughter and then even later on her granddaughter. Just as to add to the story, Caludia won a big Kawasaki motorbike with her Marlboro cigarettes packs and on the way home with the dam thing fell off and broke a hip. After that she stopped working in the clubs and made a living selling sexy/skimpy underwear to the chicas. She was very well known by the girls on Suipacha as Mamucha. Great fuck and, of course, in those days BBBJ but with the habit of holding a tissue in one hand and constantly wiping you off (and her mouth) with it. Something that used to put me off though I would always hire her for threesomes with another chica as I have never seen anyone eat a pussy the way she did.
Someday I'll write my memoires on mongering in Buenos Aires.

SunSeeker
06-16-12, 10:37
This DOES apply to Romina if you read correctly what I posted. (And it applies to most girls!) Romina most certainly will NOT mistreat anyone. Neither from this board nor from any other source as she is basically sincere and honest as you say though not BECAUSE she is a friend of yours. She will ask for what she considers correct and will render services in accordance while hoping (but not counting on) a tip if her services are appreciated. And it must be be very clear the difference between paying and overpaying a chica like Romina (and many others) with the golden pussy syndrome some (a few) girls have. If a girl asks you for a 100 and you give her 200 or 500 or even a 1000 she will still ask the next client again for a 100. If a girl asks you for a 1000 and you give it to her she will expect the next client to do the same or even a little bit more for even less service.

I know a little bit about mongering in Argentina. The first time I paid for sex in Buenos Aires was on the 26th of April 1978. Oh, and I remember her name was Claudia and later on I fucked her daughter and then even later on her granddaughter. Just as to add to the story, Caludia won a big Kawasaki motorbike with her Marlboro cigarettes packs and on the way home with the dam thing fell off and broke a hip. After that she stopped working in the clubs and made a living selling sexy / skimpy underwear to the chicas. She was very well known by the girls on Suipacha as Mamucha. Great fuck and, of course, in those days BBBJ but with the habit of holding a tissue in one hand and constantly wiping you off (and her mouth) with it. Something that used to put me off though I would always hire her for threesomes with another chica as I have never seen anyone eat a pussy the way she did.

Someday I'll write my memoires on mongering in Buenos Aires.Hi Aqualung, I may have read it wrong but I thought TL was only talking about his first sentence not applying to Romina, not your post."This does NOT apply to Romina but I asked a girl the other night what the cost is and she told me it depends on what the client looks like!" Unlike the girl TL talked to Romina has the same price not matter how ugly or how handsome the guy is. I know chicas in Rio that do the same and who can blame them? Not me.

Your post about the $100 dollar pricing was right on imo. Seems to be the going rate from what I have been able to glean off the boards (my BA experiences are limited so far).

TejanoLibre
06-16-12, 16:40
Hi Aqualung, I may have read it wrong but I thought TL was only talking about his first sentence not applying to Romina, not your post."This does NOT apply to Romina but I asked a girl the other night what the cost is and she told me it depends on what the client looks like!" Unlike the girl TL talked to Romina has the same price not matter how ugly or how handsome the guy is. I know chicas in Rio that do the same and who can blame them? Not me.

Your post about the $100 dollar pricing was right on imo. Seems to be the going rate from what I have been able to glean off the boards (my BA experiences are limited so far).You are correct SS!

I clearly stated that my commentary did NOT apply to Romina because as far as I know you get what you pay for and she always delivers as promised without a variation of rates!

By the way Kitty, you looked great last night in the all black outfit!

Like always!

Probably the best dressed Chica on this board although we prefer them undressed!

TL

HelloKitty
06-18-12, 10:01
I am girl and have my goals and have very clear what I hope to accomplish doing this type of work, I am not waiting for some Prince Charming. I put a lot of effort toward obtaining my objectives with my own effort. Even here in Argentine Private there are people who know me not since today or yesterday but they know me from when I worked in Cattos where I was one of the favorites of the owners due to my great reputation with the clients so much so that even after I left, went and worked in Spain and then came back I was still well received great by the owners as well as by my friends, by the girls. And especially by the customers which apart from the fact they paid me were happy for me to be back again all of which they have always shown and demonstrated by their actions at all times.

One of these people that I know and respect a longtime and respect me is Aqualung.

For me it not an effort to pretend to be fun and happy to be with when I am with clients. It is just the way I am and I can and will have fun with any human being that wants to know me and also wants to pass a nice time together with me. And to them I say don't think of me as someone you are paying to have sex with but more like they are very kindly and in a fun way helping and contributing to me so that I may someday reach my life's objectives and I in turn in my actions and being with you are extremely happy and grateful to you for doing so. And so once more I wish to clearly say thank you to all the people that took time to right such wonderful things about my time with them.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

Astro
06-19-12, 13:20
We love you Romina, just the way you are.

I am girl and have my goals and have very clear what I hope to accomplish doing this type of work, I am not waiting for some Prince Charming. I put a lot of effort toward obtaining my objectives with my own effort. Even here in Argentine Private there are people who know me not since today or yesterday but they know me from when I worked in Cattos where I was one of the favorites of the owners due to my great reputation with the clients so much so that even after I left, went and worked in Spain and then came back I was still well received great by the owners as well as by my friends, by the girls. And especially by the customers which apart from the fact they paid me were happy for me to be back again all of which they have always shown and demonstrated by their actions at all times.

One of these people that I know and respect a longtime and respect me is Aqualung.

For me it not an effort to pretend to be fun and happy to be with when I am with clients. It is just the way I am and I can and will have fun with any human being that wants to know me and also wants to pass a nice time together with me. And to them I say don't think of me as someone you are paying to have sex with but more like they are very kindly and in a fun way helping and contributing to me so that I may someday reach my life's objectives and I in turn in my actions and being with you are extremely happy and grateful to you for doing so. And so once more I wish to clearly say thank you to all the people that took time to right such wonderful things about my time with them.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

HelloKitty
06-20-12, 23:39
I hope you like. <3 KISSES

Rain Grown
06-29-12, 22:07
If you want the best experience with chicas in BA, don't buy vowels, pass go etc. Just call romina and or her sister or both if you are up to it. They will be there on time and you will think you are the only person in their world. They give it all to you sweetly. You won't forget them.

Morgando69
06-30-12, 02:13
I have had the pleasure of spending some time with Romina and she is fantastic company in and out of bed. Lovely lady.

QUOTE=HelloKitty; 423362]I hope you like. <3 KISSES[/QUOTE]

TejanoLibre
06-30-12, 02:34
Hello, MY FRIENDS : I thank you, all my friends who have, had the pleasure,

To have met personally <3 hahahah. Beyond my job,

I enjoy sharing this time with each of you,

We are all human beings, no matter what we the.

I always thank god <3to put people friendly in, my way <3. I dedicate this to all my friends to write in my forum de ARGENTINA PRIVATE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope to return,

To have a reunion, with each of you <3

Many kisses to each of you,

And again I say thanks. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINANow that is a very sincere and honest "Thank You!"

That came from the heart!

A truly appreciative and grateful Amiga of ours!

Thank You Kitty!

TL

By the way Kitty , what do the 3s mean ?

Que quiere decir el numero 3 ?

Besos !

HelloKitty
06-30-12, 22:13
Now that is a very sincere and honest "Thank You!"

That came from the heart!

A truly appreciative and grateful Amiga of ours!

Thank You Kitty!

TL.

By the way Kitty, what do the 3s mean?

Que quiere decir el numero 3?

Besos!The "<3" means smiley picture of my heart corazon

HelloKitty
07-01-12, 19:08
Although I only do outcalls or temp hotels as I can't bring anyone to where I live.

Doesn't anyone feel like sharing some bedtime?

Although I do enjoy my rest time this kitty kat is feeling refreshed after a nice relaxing Sunday and a bit lonely.

I am up for some hot fun bed time. So just to remind you if you only speak english contact me via ap and I am sure we both can have a fun time.

And remember. Hellokitty is Romina.

PassherBy
07-04-12, 17:41
With not much time left in BA, I decided to call TL, the most popular poster here to ask his advice. Practically before I had said Hello, he told me I have to go see Romina (maybe in a more graphic way, but basically that). Ok, why not. I sent her a text and almost immediately she called back to schedule something for the next day.

Well that was good advice from TL. What a girl. Incredible body, great personality, no clock watching. Vale la pena in every respect. I've never met TL, but at least on this point, he was right on. That body. Wow.

Gato Hunter
07-04-12, 21:35
Romina you know me and I like you but get away. From Ramiro.

Gs she is a 6 in looks and performance get out and about. There is better

HelloKitty
07-04-12, 23:41
Hello, MY FRIEND :

Gato Hunter, I will answer :

Firstly I'm not afraid of anyone, their personal issues do not want to get into my workspace, I am old enough to know what I do, I have no problem with having a friendship with Ramiro. Thanks. Hellokitty is Romina

TejanoLibre
07-05-12, 05:24
Romina you know me and I like you but get away. From Ramiro.

Gs she is a 6 in looks and performance get out and about. There is betterAre you saying that she is a 6 in looks and performance?

Or that TL is a 6?

I have always treated you well and granted your wishes GH!

I hope that you recover from your problems and I hope the best for you!

Thanks,

Buddy!

TL

Miami Bob
07-06-12, 20:22
She is a good lady who is one of those rare hookers with not quite a heart of gold. She asked me to bring her a pink original rayzr cell phone from the states and she would reimburse me what ever I paid. I brought the phone to baires and called her. She took the night off from work to go out and said she wanted to thank me for bringing a colored cell that was impossible to find in Baires at this time-7 or 8 years ago. Her rate was a bit under half the cell phone cost. She said the after we make love she'll pay me what ever she owes me-well this girl was a fantasy cum true and hours and passed and orgasms and sensual pleasure flowed. God she can or at that time could push every buttom I had three times. At the end I told her that she owed me nothing and thanked her for an experience that money can't buy.

I can't wait to see her again. Romina-what kind of phone do you want? Does it come in pink sweetie.

Note on TL aka Ramiro. He wasn't always the mess he is today. Romina was his friend at a time when he was truly a friend to many including myself. The most generous friend anyone would meet.

Under some of the old catto's postings, the boys were hoping that someone would marry her to get her out of the business-A kind woman with a good heart in those days. I can see her not turning her back on ramiro fully knowing that he is out of control and destroying himself. I break his balls because I hope that he hits his bottom before he ends up dead in any alleyway. Ramiro is still his old self burried under many layer of intoxicated garbage. Clean-up you act guy.

I have no idea how she has aged or hardened or stayed sweet as sugar. She was one of my best memories from years ago in baires

Daddy Rulz
07-06-12, 21:02
IMHO she is still as great as she ever was. She looks great, provides great service (never any clock watching) and is very entertaining out of the bed as well. I couldn't imagine spending any time in BsAs without seeing here once or twice.

She is a good lady who is one of those rare hookers with not quite a heart of gold. She asked me to bring her a pink original rayzr cell phone from the states and she would reimburse me what ever I paid. I brought the phone to baires and called her. She took the night off from work to go out and said she wanted to thank me for bring a colored cell that was impossible to find in Baires at this time-7 or 8 years ago. He rate was a bit under half the cell phone cost. She said the after we make love she'll pay me what ever she owes me-well this girl was a fantasy cum true and hours and passed and orgasms and sensual pleasure flowed. God she can or at that time could push every buttom I had three time. At the end I told her that she owed me nothing and thanked her for an experience that money can't buy.

I can't wait to see her again. Romina-what kind of phone do you want? Does it come in pink sweetie.

Note on TL aka Ramiro. He wasn't always the mess he is today. Romina was his friend at a time when he was truly a friend to many including myself. The most generous friend anyone would meet.

Under some of the old catto's postings, the boys were hoping that someone would marry her to get her out of the business-I kind woman with a good heart in those days. I can see her not turning her back on ramiro fully knowing that he is out of control and destroying himself. I break his balls because I hope that he hits his bottom before he ends up dead in any alleyway. Ramiro is still his old self burried under many layer of intoxicated garbage. Clean-up you act guy.

I have no idea how she has aged or hardened or stayed sweet as sugar. She was one of my best memories from years ago in baires

TejanoLibre
07-06-12, 21:35
She is a good lady who is one of those rare hookers with not quite a heart of gold. She asked me to bring her a pink original rayzr cell phone from the states and she would reimburse me what ever I paid. I brought the phone to baires and called her. She took the night off from work to go out and said she wanted to thank me for bring a colored cell that was impossible to find in Baires at this time-7 or 8 years ago. He rate was a bit under half the cell phone cost. She said the after we make love she'll pay me what ever she owes me-well this girl was a fantasy cum true and hours and passed and orgasms and sensual pleasure flowed. God she can or at that time could push every buttom I had three time. At the end I told her that she owed me nothing and thanked her for an experience that money can't buy.

Under some of the old catto's postings, the boys were hoping that someone would marry her to get her out of the business-I kind woman with a good heart in those days. I can see her not turning her back on ramiro fully knowing that he is out of control and destroying himself. I break his balls because I hope that he hits his bottom before he ends up dead in any alleyway. Ramiro is still his old self burried under many layer of intoxicated garbage. Clean-up you act guy.

I have no idea how she has aged or hardened or stayed sweet as sugar. She was one of my best memories from years ago in bairesHello, Bob!

You are correct!

Romina is a jewel and I don't think she would ever turn her back on me.

And yes, she is not case hardened or aged by the night life of the club scene.

Her body is rock hard from daily gym sessions!

In fact as soon as I put her on my recommended list and she opened her own thread she has never returned to Catto's!

Another job well done!

I almost bought the same phone!

And Bob, in 7 months I have done the drops twice (2 nights) and that is a lot better than 12 times a day!

So I am much better than before.

Thanks Bob,

TL.

The alcohol is actually used to treat the withdrawal syptoms but at times I do drink too much

Toymann
07-07-12, 03:41
"Antoni, Antoni. I miss you! I miss you!". Now you know baby! Jajajajajajajajaja. Buena onda mi corazon! Jajajajajaja. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. It's an inside joke boys. Don't ask! Jajajajajaja

Morgando69
07-07-12, 13:04
I recently had the pleasure of spending time with Romina and her sister Carolina. They are both fantastic company and we had a terrific threesome for a few hours which I will remember for a very long time! If you want to treat yourself to one of the best experiences in BA, then call these girls. They are hot, great fun and like a party!

HelloKitty
07-07-12, 22:40
Hi My dear friends,

I am taking a break from September 3 2012 until October 16 2012 and will be traveling through europe with my sister. I hope that you all miss me a lot (haha) and hope you all take advantage of me and my sister before I go (HA. HA).

Xxoo.

Romina is hellokitty

but you can still see me now and this is me now :-P

TodoJetLag
07-10-12, 05:34
Ever had a sister fantasy? They are it. Romina can stand alone on her reports here and I have known her longer than the reports and she is the best. Add a sister who is differnt but great too. Holy batman this is it. I had sisters in Moscow years ago with out knowing it, but that is a longer story, but these two are the best! It is like being covered in a dream. Romina is as hot as ever and her sister is like having double. Carolina is different but together they are hot. Check your hotels to see if they allow 2 girls mine did not so we had to go to a short term hotel. These girls are so good that I think if they did not turn out the lights we would have been there longer. Both are not clock watchers and as good as it gets.

HelloKitty
07-25-12, 13:35
(do not listen at home,) notice and that I will either go to your apt or hotel or we can go near where you are to a temp hotel but I do not have a place where you can come to me. I am your by delivery (haha) only g.

Many kisses HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA / THANKS

HelloKitty
08-16-12, 01:50
Les regalo algunas fotos mas, para ustedes ya que pronto me ire de viaje, muchos besos. Gift them some pictures, since I'll be gone soon travel, MANY KISSES.

TejanoLibre
08-16-12, 02:03
Les regalo algunas fotos mas, para ustedes ya que pronto me ire de viaje, muchos besos. Gift them some pictures, since I'll be gone soon travel, MANY KISSES.Hello, Kitty,

WE HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE VACATION!

Besos,

TL

Buckinup
08-16-12, 23:58
I was hanging out with Daddy Rulz when Romina stopped by and he introduced me to her. I was able to spend some QUALITY time with her. What a bundle of non-stop energy! She definitely aims to please!

Les regalo algunas fotos mas, para ustedes ya que pronto me ire de viaje, muchos besos. Gift them some pictures, since I'll be gone soon travel, MANY KISSES.

KoolWip
08-17-12, 00:20
I tried to reply to your PM, your inbox is full sweetie.

HelloKitty
08-17-12, 13:57
I have good friends and clean my inbox. THANKS.

HelloKitty
08-17-12, 14:16
Ey my friend BUCKINUP Thanks for your comment, you are very kind and thanks for perfumes. Xxxooooo hahaaahhah.

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY

HelloKitty
08-20-12, 14:55
Hello, friends this girl next to me with glasses, I present my sister, . MY NAME IS CAROLINE.

HelloKitty
08-26-12, 04:12
THANKS MY FRIEND DADDY RUIZ, MANY KISSES.

Hellokitty is Romina XXXXOOOOOOOO

Morgando69
08-28-12, 00:02
And I can tell you from personal experience they are both fantastic girls and great company.

Hellokitty is Romina XXXXOOOOOOOO

TejanoLibre
08-28-12, 01:46
And I can tell you from personal experience they are both fantastic girls and great company.Hello, Kitty and Carolina, her sister, are very nice Amigas con beneficios!

They both have TL's Stamp of Approval!

TL

Daddy Rulz
08-28-12, 02:45

Hellokitty is Romina XXXXOOOOOOOOHola mi amorcita, besozo

HelloKitty
08-28-12, 22:38
I have very good recommendation by many friends who have known me before.

And the few people who knew my sister were very happy with it.

Ara recommend it because I look good.

The people who wrote in his forum wrote positive things.

Thanks for the good comments friends.

HelloKitty
08-28-12, 22:45
Sorry for the mistakes, bad writing, use the google translator.

Kitty

TejanoLibre
08-28-12, 23:02
Sorry for the mistakes, bad writing, use the google translator.

Kitty

You are the "Queen!"

TL

HelloKitty
08-31-12, 15:52
Thanks to all those who wrote to me on the positive things of cattos forun some years ago, LOL and thanks for wanting to seek my happiness as a husband to fetch my. I feel very loved, by many members of ARGENTINA PRIVATE forum. If you did not give thanks, Mr. Forun manager this is because the opportunity ubo, Today I say thank you for allowing me to be here,

Thanks again to all.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

Mr Big
09-01-12, 03:12
I can confirm that all the positive comments for this bubbly, sexy lady are well deserved. Didn't realize my choice of time with her pulled her away from the Friday dinner at Jackson's house. Sorry guys!

Romina speaks passable English (better than my limited Spanish for sure) and I look forward to seeing her again after she returns from vacation. Have a great time Rowina!

HelloKitty
09-08-12, 11:17
Gave them a picture, in a hotel overlooking IFEL. YO ALA TORRE AND MY SISTER...

First stop in Mexico second stop in Paris...

Miami Bob
09-09-12, 16:50
Every foto gets me hard remembering all the yummy stuff in my memory of you. I personally would request: legs and your perfect butt in high heels!

HelloKitty
09-18-12, 00:07
Friends are more pictures of my gift and my sister together in Mexico also photos of Paris capitaly. Lest we forget hahaha, muchos besos a Todos.

Zurich also uploading. Hahahaha Hellokitty is Romina.

HelloKitty
09-18-12, 00:12
Mexico and after first paris.

Morgando69
09-18-12, 00:46
Hope you two are having fun. BA isn't the same without you!

Mexico and after first paris.

HelloKitty
09-18-12, 12:57
Hope you two are having fun. BA isn't the same without you!Or friend by the strange

HelloKitty
09-19-12, 10:00
My sister, my brother, and I. .

Sorry I let down the computer zuric photos, we are currently in Zaragoza SPAIN Me and my sister.

MANY KISSES Everyone to remember me.

Daddy Rulz
09-19-12, 14:38
My sister, my brother, and I. .

Sorry I let down the computer zuric photos, we are currently in Zaragoza SPAIN Me and my sister.

MANY KISSES Everyone to remember me.Cuando vuelvas?

HelloKitty
09-19-12, 14:58
Cuando vuelvas?Aun no lo se honey, de seguro te encuentro en buenos aires, te quedas mas tiempo en buenos AIRES O VOLVESA EE, UU? BESOS MY FRIEND..???

Daddy Rulz
09-19-12, 18:29
Aun no lo se honey, de seguro te encuentro en buenos aires, te quedas mas tiempo en buenos AIRES O VOLVESA EE, UU? BESOS MY FRIEND.???Quedo mas aca. No necisito ir a la Tierra de las gordaaaaaaas

HelloKitty
09-30-12, 02:01
Hello, friends I'll be back very soon, if they want to make an appointment, they can message me and I will answer. THANKS.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA :-p HAHAHAHAH

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 12:37
Our little bon bon informes me she will be ready to accept dates beginning the 20th of October. All interested parties should fill her inbox (pun intended) with reservations.

WhiteCat
10-02-12, 19:25
Our little bon bon informes me she will be ready to accept dates beginning the 20th of October. All interested parties should fill her inbox (pun intended) with reservations.Looks like she's going to have her hands.... I mean her mouth.... I mean her snatch.... Full.

HelloKitty
10-12-12, 18:08
I'll be back soon from the family of AP :-p

TejanoLibre
10-13-12, 03:36
I'll be back soon from the family of AP :-pI hope you girls had a nice vacation!

You girls were missed by most of us Boys!

Que tengas un bien viaje!

Have a nice trip girls!

Suerte,

TL

HelloKitty
10-23-12, 15:39
THANK YOU ALL for the welcome, I'm happy my return to my country, and my friends. MANY KISSES

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

HelloKitty
10-26-12, 04:43
I will clarify that I speak and understand little English, I'm constantemrente, answering my own thread messages, I do so with the google translator, and also read comments that interest me, also use libros. De help. .

Hellokitty is Romina

HelloKitty
11-02-12, 14:47
Thanks to my friends who trust me, I'll MENDOZA HAS FEW DAYS, ANY QUESTIONS LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, TO BE ANSWERED. Many kisses.

Hellokitty is Romina

HelloKitty
11-16-12, 15:54
Hellokitty is Romina

HelloKitty
11-29-12, 21:38
Hello, friends I would appreciate if you send your messages with time. .

Romina

Peter Sideburn
11-30-12, 03:37
Dear Friends,

Those who have not met this gem should pick up the phone and dial now. Before the rumors, start let me squash them. I have no financial relationship or fiduciary interest in Romina at all and write not so much on her behalf but on that of those who are endlessly searching for companionship on this and other sites. Look no further and contact Romina. She will show up on time and will greet you with a hug and a genuine interest in assuring you have a great time. She is not a clock watcher and makes even the most nervous of new friends comfortable immediately. There is no drama with this lady and no games. She is kind and if you're into merely looks she has the tightest body I have ever seen in Argentina. So even if simply for drinks or dinner you should really consider contacting one of the unique genuinely independent ladies who frequent this board. Really, she and one other are the lone ones who post regularly and post pictures. I don't believe I have ever seen a negative post and am certain that if you treat her nicely you will agree that she is a diamond in the rough.

Pete

HelloKitty
11-30-12, 04:25
Thank you very much for your report, we'll sure you find a good man. Many kisses.

Daddy Rulz
11-30-12, 11:23
I have no fiduciary interest either, though I have had a felaciary interest in the past, with Romina. I would add that she's one of the girls that walks the tightrope of professional for play relationship, and amistad very well. Even though she's not really my type, I just ADORE this little bom bom. She has some limits, but I've never known anybody to have a bad time. She's not everybodies cup of tea, but if you like what you see in the photos then you will have a good time.

Dear Friends,

Those who have not met this gem should pick up the phone and dial now. Before the rumors, start let me squash them. I have no financial relationship or fiduciary interest in Romina at all and write not so much on her behalf but on that of those who are endlessly searching for companionship on this and other sites. Look no further and contact Romina. She will show up on time and will greet you with a hug and a genuine interest in assuring you have a great time. She is not a clock watcher and makes even the most nervous of new friends comfortable immediately. There is no drama with this lady and no games. She is kind and if you're into merely looks she has the tightest body I have ever seen in Argentina. So even if simply for drinks or dinner you should really consider contacting one of the unique genuinely independent ladies who frequent this board. Really, she and one other are the lone ones who post regularly and post pictures. I don't believe I have ever seen a negative post and am certain that if you treat her nicely you will agree that she is a diamond in the rough.

Pete

N96GS
12-03-12, 12:22
Arrived BA Friday midday from US. Had been in touch with TL. TL arranged for Romina to come to my Recoleta hotel early eve for a 2 hr meeting. I speak no Spanish. Romina did an outstanding job of communicating with her basic english. Had a great time with her and would highly recommend her without any reservations! She is very genuine and down to earth. Provides a very sensual and outstanding service.

HelloKitty
12-04-12, 01:34
I would like to remind you dear friends, if possible send me the message with time. . thanks :)

Ronina is Hellokitty

All Sex Today
12-18-12, 18:08
Spent a very enjoyable afternoon with Romina. Smoking hot body. Even with my very limited Spanish communication was easy. Total firecracker in the hay. Wouldn't even think about coming to BA without seeing her.

PlayaGato
12-23-12, 23:32
Spent a very enjoyable afternoon with Romina. Smoking hot body. Even with my very limited Spanish communication was easy. Total firecracker in the hay. Wouldn't even think about coming to BA without seeing her.Romania is Hello, Kitty

Yep, and a lot more.

I initially called Romania up and arranged to meet her at my apartment in Recoleta after a dinner engagement. I would have been on time for our assassination, except for that endearing Argentina custom of saying goodbye.

First, I dutifully thanked the host and hostess, gave them hearty hugs and a surreptitious air kiss on both cheeks; following up with the other guests mimicking the same treatment, dallying a bit longer with the ladies and shortening my embrace for the gentlemen.

I then recognized our chef with his toque, a bit crumpled, but still looking cool. He was next, and behind him our two waiters and several busboys. Hmmm, might be a awhile, should I call?

The dishwasher had joined the queue, along with several of his cousins, as well as their friends. Departing diners from other tables began to meander over and slipped into position behind the dishwashing party, as the line began to serpentine from the dining room into the foyer, creating a human gridlock and a cock block simultaneously.

I hugged and kissed the last person in line, and it may have been a policeman, sent to control the now unruly throng, but I was now late for my date, romance was calling, and I was on hold.

She called, slightly irritated, but showed up shortly after, looking like she had stepped out of an x-rated fairy tale. She had platinum blonde hair stacked high in a classic retro peek-a-boo style; wearing a short, sheer black dress, made out of less material than a cocktail napkin, accentuating her dangerous curves and exposing her gorgeous, flawless, looks-like-they-were-sculpted by Michelangelo legs.

I am not a seasoned monger; I used to think FUTB was a hip hop clothing designer, until I discovered Jackson's abbreviations and still use it as a cheat sheet.

As a hobby, mongering beats the hell out of stamp collecting, but I still have many chicas to go before reaching the exalted status of my fellow brethren.

For a universal reference point, if I was a soccer player I'the be playing for Real Salt Lake City, not Boca Juniors, so, still an acolyte.

I have spent time with dozens of chicas in BA and Romania aka Hello, Kitty is absolutely, positively, unequivocally the crème de la crème. If there was a Chica Olympics, she would bring home the gold for best all around.

She is a diminutive five- foot sexual turbine, and that's with high heels.

Her body pops, hardened by countless hours at the gym, one could play handball against her and never get a bad bounce.

She has an adorable bubble butt, a bowling ball made of foam, as smooth as a subway pickpocket.

Her enhanced breasts resemble wine goblets, the nice ones you keep high up in your wine cabinet, and warrant further exploration, caressing and kissing.

A vagina so talented it should have its own reality show.

And the laugh. A cross between Woody the Woodpecker and Marilyn Monroe, sultry and animated, creating its own erotic soundtrack to accompany your lasciviousness.

But the crux of this lady is her effervescent personality and her passion for passion. (not a typo.)

And a smile that will stop your heart.

I could devote another paragraph to her attributes, but I will soon shaddup as I can already hear the mumblings of Golden Pussy Syndrome. Guilty.

Her English is as good as a native Alabaman and her pronunciation of the English vowels, is as cute as it gets.

No dummy, she travels the world, dabbles in real estate and can discourse intelligently on most subjects.

There is a caveat, isn't there always.

She is fiercely independent and is not afraid to express herself. Her left arm, from the shoulder to the wrist, is one spectacular tattoo, sporting several shades of red and green, a bouquet of flowers. And don't forget the Anaconda tattoo slithering between her legs.

She dresses spectacularly, as evidenced by her photo collection, and would look good on.

Anybody's arm parading around town.

Romania came into the bedroom robed and wearing lingerie.

I was splayed out lengthwise on the bed wearing only a pair of Wrangler jeans having just undone the top button, as she discarded the robe and with cat like balance positioned her legs on top of mine. She is five- foot, standing on top of a school dictionary, so her head was at sternum level, arms in a push-up position on either side.

Slowly with her left big toe and its neighbor, she raised the zipper vertically, all the while her right leg acted as a counter balance, as the zipper inexorably made its descent.

The angle of attack was precise and the timing exquisite as I witnessed the Geisha like talents of this loving vixen.

Dexterously she employed the prehensile capabilities of her right foot toes grabbing the jean material and sssslllllooooowwwwllllyyyyy.

Widening the gap. The process quickened as my jeans were now down to my ankles, her feet now working in tandem-when, presto, my briefs literally flew off and landed in a heap on the floor.

'Mister Winky! ' she triumphantly proclaimed. I prefer Jade Stalk, but when in BA.

And that was Act One.

Editor's note: the Wrangler zipper was ¼ of an inch wide, and ¾ of an inch in length.

Jim Morrison of the Doors once growled that he was a 'back door man, ' and several fellow mongers talk about anal or Greek, like it is a sacred, treasured rite.

Traditionalists favor the vagina and for ornamental pleasure, the breasts, always get their devotees.

Not me, I'm a foot guy.

Probably some of God's finest work is in the foot. The suspension system alone.

Lends credence that He was a hell of an engineer. You can have your Golden Gate Bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge and Japan's Akashi-Kaileyo. Give me the foot, I'll take the foot, anytime, but I digress.

And Romania had the feet of an angel. Nary a hammertoe amongst them. Gorgeous, shapely and in perfect balance, all freshly painted, elegant and sexy.

This was the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant and the Fountain of Youth all in one.

I slowly began to manipulate her feet behind the ankle with one hand, while slowly.

Rotating the foot with the other. The effects were felt all the way up the leg to the pelvis and the groin muscles and the sensation is curiously sexual. I heard a slight moan.

My fingers and thumbs firmly and gently began to work away from the center of the foot toward the sides, starting at the heel and moving toward the toes. I began to push my thumb hard over the padded part of the skin behind the toes. Another long moan and a sigh.

The toes were next as I softly pushed a slippery forefinger in and out between each of her toes, turning from side to side. Now a yip, followed by several sighs and louder groans.

I stood up on the bed and angled her foot toward the ceiling and started on the baby toe first, greedily working my way up the register. I sucked like I was trying to draw the marrow out, like a kid with a wad full of bubble gum, working it, Jack. The tongue got jealous and jumped into the fray. Each toe brought another symphony of unintelligible sounds, as she was now talking in tongues and fast approaching ecstasy.

The neighbors in San Telmo began to complain. And my apartment is in Recoleta.

Finally the cymbals crashed, the horns hit their highest notes. And the conductor put down his baton-we were both spent.

My only complaint was the time we spent together was short lived.

The price, you know in all that excitement, I can't recall, I think it was a Benjamin and twenty for a cab, even though she lived a few blocks away. I would have bought her a Volvo if she would have asked.

I remember flying home and as I stuffed my carry on into the overhead, silently computing the dimensions and whether she would fit and still have enough oxygen for the flight. I am a sick man.

I have no fiduciary interest in Romania, just my two pesos worth, but if anyone wants a 'sure thing, ' I would put Romania on speed dial and set up an appointment.

A session, or several days with Romania, is an unrestrained license for orgiastic revelry.

Right now, you've got a 'sure thing, '

Call Romania.

Pax,

Playa Gato

HelloKitty
12-24-12, 00:36
1-I take this moment to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, . .

2-I HAVE MY TICKETS PURCHASED FOR A short break in URUGUAY FROM 25 JANUARY 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2.

THANKS MY FRIENDS :

Romina is Hellokitty

Daddy Rulz
12-24-12, 01:49
Very nice post Playa, since you're new to the forum might I make a technical suggestion. If you're not trying to evoke the late E. E. Cummings please resist hitting the return button except between paragraphs. This in no way is intended as criticism I enjoyed the read very much and thank you.

Esten
12-24-12, 02:09
LMAO.... Best review of 2012

TejanoLibre
12-24-12, 02:38
Very nice post Playa, since you're new to the forum might I make a technical suggestion. If you're not trying to evoke the late E. E. Cummings please resist hitting the return button except between paragraphs. This in no way is intended as criticism I enjoyed the read very much and thank you.Excellent review about one of our "Favoritas" but it would be easier to read if it was paragraphed correctly.

Quite a joke since I rarely bother to do so but it's just hard on the eyes.

Style gets 10 points.

Content gets 10 points.

She does have some very nice "Parts" and she is the "best Dressed" Chica on the board, I'm glad that I introduced her to AP.

Many more to come!

"Viva Kitty!"

Feliz Fiestas!

TL

Kevins
12-24-12, 11:03
1-I take this moment to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, . .

2-I HAVE MY TICKETS PURCHASED FOR A short break in URUGUAY FROM 25 JANUARY 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2.

THANKS MY FRIENDS :

Romina is HellokittyTo a real fun time w hen you want to be. Have a good holiday

Jackson
12-24-12, 13:19
Spent a very enjoyable afternoon with Romina. Smoking hot body. Even with my very limited Spanish communication was easy. Total firecracker in the hay. Wouldn't even think about coming to BA without seeing her.
I have no fiduciary interest in Romania, just my two pesos worth, but if anyone wants a 'sure thing, ' I would put Romania on speed dial and set up an appointment.

A session, or several days with Romania, is an unrestrained license for orgiastic revelry.I saw Romina once. She was very nice. She also told me that she categorically does not do CIM, ever, period.

That kind of 'sure thing' is a deal killer for me, and I never had any interest in seeing her again.

Nice girl, but she just didn't meet my minimum requirements.

Thanks,

Jackson

PlayaGato
12-24-12, 18:15
I was recently asked by a Spanish speadking individual what does a "sure thing" mean.

Maybe this will help.

Early in heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson's career, when I was living in Nevada's Lake Tahoe, my friends and I would head to the sports book before every Tyson fight. We would wager on the proposition that his opponent would not go the distance. The.

First fight went off as even money and Tyson dispatched his aversary before the first round. The books subeequently changed the round from 8 to 7, 6.5, and once to 4! Mike would keep knocking them the fuck out and we would go to the window, crazy as loons, to cash out. The only person who made more money off Mike Tyson than our crew, was Robin Givens.

Tyson would arrive wearing all black trunks, black shoes and no socks, body chieseled and glistening, looking menacing and bent on obliveration.

His opponents meanwhile would be scouting for the cleanest place to fall on the mat during the National Anthem, as a knockout was in their cloudy future, another "sure thing."

For two years Tyson was our "meal ticket." Betting him was "easy money," but a prison term, a nasty divorce and a surreal Barbara Walter's interview while on medication sealed his doom.

There you go, the mongering definition of a "sure thing." Put it in Jackson's unabridged dicitionay.

HelloKitty
12-26-12, 15:53
Thanks guys for writing positive things in my thread.

I hope you enjoyed a nice Christmas.

I also want to address Mr ADMINISTRATOR JACKSON FOR YOUR SINCERE COMMENT.

I thank you for Allowing me to work on your page, and I have a great appreciation and Respect.

Peter Sideburn
12-27-12, 04:57
This discussion is a bit sophomoric, in my opinion (and yes I know opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got one.). If you are male, you can have a lot of fun with this fire cracker. If you are looking for something, in particular, just ask her, and I am sure she will give an honest and definitive answer. If you don't like the answer, then move on (as Jackson indicated he did, which is totally understandable). I just don't think it shows much respect for or class to point out possible exceptions to the girl's general rule when it should be completely irrelevant to the next person calling her. Just because she may have made an exception in the past doesn't mean she should feel the need to in the future. I don't see how anyone could have a bad experience with this genuine and no-drama young lady if they clarify their needs up front. Has anyone seen any of the drama bullshit, that is so common, from this lady? I have not, nor have I heard of any such claims. Sweet and simple. Let's not screw this up and scare this gem away.

Pete

TejanoLibre
12-27-12, 08:16
This discussion is a bit sophomoric, in my opinion (and yes I know opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got one.). If you are male, you can have a lot of fun with this fire cracker. If you are looking for something, in particular, just ask her, and I am sure she will give an honest and definitive answer. If you don't like the answer, then move on (as Jackson indicated he did, which is totally understandable). I just don't think it shows much respect for or class to point out possible exceptions to the girl's general rule when it should be completely irrelevant to the next person calling her. Just because she may have made an exception in the past doesn't mean she should feel the need to in the future. I don't see how anyone could have a bad experience with this genuine and no-drama young lady if they clarify their needs up front. Has anyone seen any of the drama bullshit, that is so common, from this lady? I have not, nor have I heard of any such claims. Sweet and simple. Let's not screw this up and scare this gem away.

PeteThere is a meat market in Houston Called "Pete's Fine Meats" and their unwritten slogan is " You can beat our prices but you can't beat our meats!"

Actually it may be written on their sign.

Anyway, Pete knows what he's talking about; Kitty is a GEM and she is more than accomodating and is very welcome on this board.

Thanks Kitty!

TQM!

TL

TejanoLibre
12-27-12, 14:41
There is a meat market in Houston Called "Pete's Fine Meats" and their unwritten slogan is " You can beat our prices but you can't beat our meats!"

Actually it may be written on their sign.

Anyway, Pete knows what he's talking about; Kitty is a GEM and she is more than accomodating and is very welcome on this board.

Thanks Kitty!

TQM!

TLP. S We ALL have diffrent likes and dislikes and that's ok I think.

HelloKitty
12-30-12, 02:54
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS, kisses and hugs to ALL.

Hellokitty is Romina

Hotman 666
12-30-12, 09:22
About 10 days before Christmas I had the pleasure of spending some time with Romina.

As my Spanish is virtually non existent I had called TL and asked him to set up the appointment. He called me back and confirmed a time and Romina arrived at my hotel EARLY!

Romina was wearing a short black dress and little else! She looked absolutely GREAT.

We started with a drink in the bar at my hotel and, I am sure, made the day of some older Austrian tourist guys who were sitting at the next table. Several of who were having great trouble in concentrating on their partners rather than Romina's charms.

We then proceeded to my room for a little 'playtime. '

I really enjoyed all the time I spent with Romina. Her English is quite OK (NO problems to communicate.) She is not a clock watcher and is great fun to be with.

So, my grateful thanks to Romina for a wonderful time and also my thanks to TL for setting up the appointment.

Hotman.

HelloKitty
12-30-12, 20:38
Those who are interested: 15-62433339 of Buenos Aires.

0054911-62433339 This is the code of Buenos Aires, if to call out. Thanks.

Hellokitty is Romina

ArsNova33
01-01-13, 17:10
Hello, Kitty is a very sweet fun gal! Email me for more details.

HelloKitty
01-03-13, 19:58
Gift them a photo of Christmas Eve:.

DoubleBlack
01-14-13, 00:51
I just had the most amazing time with Romina. She is a cute girl. I love the fact that she is not a time watcher. She does take her time and gives you the girlfriend experience. What a body.

Thank you Rominia.

Doubleblack

HelloKitty
01-20-13, 21:01
SO do not miss me because I'll go URUGUAY DAY 25 JANUARY HAHAHAHA.

And I'll be back on 2 FEBRUARY.
THANKS

Daddy Rulz
01-21-13, 03:26
Love that dress honey, very sexy, very cute.

HelloKitty
02-09-13, 14:35
My phon number is. 1562433339. Thanks

HelloKitty
02-17-13, 17:47
Back again, after a short break.

HelloKitty
03-05-13, 17:24
Hello friends I'm free from Monday to Sunday, sending a reservation in advance thanks my friends my phone is 1562433339.

TejanoLibre
03-08-13, 22:50
Back again, after a short break.Happy Birthday Nena!

One Day Late!

I hope you got what I always get on my birthday!

2 Chicas! Been doing that for years! I guess you could say that it's no fun to know what your getting for your birthday but I don't think that anybody would say that!

This year it was my favorite Paraguayan Cock Socket and an Oldie but a Goodie from Excedra, sort of a Working and a Non-Working 3-Way. Old to me is over 18 by 18 seconds but this girl must be 32 , prefers ANAL! They both do!

200 p for anybody that is a budget monger and loves a medium sized girl that loves Anal Doggie! You got to work!

It was a Happy BD after all!

TL.

I Hope Your's Was Fun Too!

Daddy Rulz
03-09-13, 04:42
Happy birthday honey, when are we shooting more pictures?

HelloKitty
03-20-13, 14:03
I thank all the men who can not make their comments, and they want to follow in their anonymity. Romina.

HelloKitty
03-20-13, 23:31
Gracias mi querido amigo Jackson Por La invitacion ala Cena voy a ESTAR el viernes, besos why abrazos. Thank you my dear friend Jackson by wing dinner invitation I will be on Friday, kisses and hugs... . Hellokitty is Romina.

HelloKitty
03-30-13, 20:00
You enjoy these days of holidays in Buenos Aires Kisses Romina is Hellokitty... .

Labrador
04-12-13, 11:38
Had the pleasure to have Romina come by my hotel last night. I must say, she is a ball of energy.. She is sexually exciting, has a body that keeps on going and is a pleasure to talk with.. She is like the damn energizer bunny..

I must say. Each time I have seen Romina over the years.. No 2 experiences are the same. For those of you who have not seen Romina, she is a tiny girl and rates about a 9.0 on the body scale.. Great breasts, a tiny ass, and she gives you a great ride..she likes to ride on top and its a pleasure to watch especially when she gets wound up.. Which is most of the time.

Here are a few photo's. ENJOY!!

In any case.. Thanks Romina for a great time.. Hope to see you again soon..

Labrador.

Miami Bob
04-12-13, 20:38
Romina is a great way to pass a few hours that will linger in your memory for months if not years, she doesn't participate in every kink in the karma sutra, the vast majority are with skill and gusto. I actually just enjoy her company. She is a sweet heart.

HelloKitty
04-12-13, 23:20
Thanks my friends. Romina is Hellokitty.

Boston
04-14-13, 18:47
Newbe here... I will be down to vist you soon.

HelloKitty
04-18-13, 01:49
Hi my friends m any kisses...

Miami Bob
04-19-13, 23:18
Hoble is too lazy to read AP or he would find you on his own in 15 minutes. He speak fluent spanish and wants an attractive woman for dinner and a long private date. He wants someone who he can talk to about traveling and her view on Argentina compared to europe.

If he is attracted to pretty blondes will near perfect body, personality and who know something about the world, he will likely fall in love with you after a few hours in the bedroom. But HOBLE is lucky. You are generally very ethical and will not take too much advantage of him after he has some of the best sex he has had in his life.

HOBLE if you do not contact Hello, kitty you are stupid, stupid, stupid.

HelloKitty
05-10-13, 01:34
Hi...come take a shower with me guys ha ha ha ... .

Mann12
05-10-13, 17:54
Hi...come take a shower with me guys ha ha ha ... .Hello Kitty:).

Very nice.PM sent

Mann12
05-16-13, 16:13
I was visiting BA for a few days and was anxious to visit Romina after seeing her photos here. I sent her a PM on my very first day and got an immediate response. The flight from the US drained a lot of my energy but I really did not want to wait to see Romina. She visited my hotel and when I opened the door, I had a huge grin on my face seeing her cute face and slender sexy body standing there. Romina is pure seduction, from the moment we hugged Hello,, I was hard and ready to go.

Round one down, we chatted for a while. I do not speak much Spanish but communication was not a problem. She has a great personality! Being close to her and her rocking body, it did not take long before we started round two.

If anyone is visiting BA and looking for a pure delight with an attractive young lady who very enthusiastic with what she does, give her a call and prepare for the ride of your life!

My only regret is that I was only able to see her once during my trip!

Hope to see you again soon, sweet Romina!!

HelloKitty
06-01-13, 21:20
To have fun my friends. !

HelloKitty
06-12-13, 18:22
I am available my dear friends until the day June 23 :) volvere the dia28 June onwards..kisses

HelloKitty
06-13-13, 22:32
Sorry del 24 de junio.

Gerente
06-24-13, 10:21
When you combine a beautiful woman such as Romina and a great sense of humor, how can you go wrong? Romina is a pleasure.

To be around and I had the best time in her company.

I am glad I was persistent in finding the time to meet her, because it was a great evening. I will let you fill in the blanks.

HelloKitty
06-24-13, 13:54
Hello friends my journey suspended, I am available.

Rain Grown
06-29-13, 23:24
Just spent a couple of hours with romina, class A lady and a good experience, all you want and some. I can't say enough good things. If you like a tight, small body and a willing woman, call romina be nice and she is very nice.

HelloKitty
07-04-13, 08:26
One photo.

HelloKitty
07-04-13, 15:53
I'm free this afternoon and evening friends.

Kevins
07-04-13, 19:38
I'm free this afternoon and evening friends.I only joke with the lady who from experience I can say is a most energetic and enjoyable way to spend an afternoon... Take care romina.

Daddy Rulz
07-05-13, 02:39
I'm free this afternoon and evening friends.I was going to say she forgot the words only and for after the word evening. Lololololol.

For the record I agree with Kevin's assessment of the lady in question.

Te quiero mi amorcita, besos.

DR.

HelloKitty
07-15-13, 07:48
Thanks my friends. .. I want kisses and hugs.

Boston
07-15-13, 19:47
I can't wait to meet you when I arrive next month.

HelloKitty
07-16-13, 13:08
Hello friends I am available today, all day. Thanks my phone is 1562433339.

HelloKitty
08-17-13, 17:07
My fhone is 1562433339/005491162433339.

HelloKitty
08-29-13, 19:17
Hello friends tonight I'll be having fun in the club visit CATTOS who want to have fun together are welcome...thanks.

TodoJetLag
09-15-13, 05:05
I have had the pleasure of spending time with Romina and her sister Carolina it is an experience all should experience. How many people can say they have been with sisters? How many can say they have been with hot sisters with big boobs? They are not twins but you can obviously tell they are sisters. Who would not want big boobed sisters that really like what they do? It's a dream come true.

Labrador
09-18-13, 13:06
Had the pleasure of seeing Romina upon my arrival in BA.. I can go on and on regarding how awesome she is.. Great body, great attitude, just overall fun to be with..Did I say she has a GREAT body.. Can't say that enough!! She truly treats you well.. And leaves you with a big smile on your face. I think all the posts that she has received indicate much of the same..

Romina thanks for the awesome welcome to BA.. Maybe I will need to experience both you and your sister.. Together Seems like the previous post suggest this is a must do..

Labrador.

Boston
09-18-13, 19:38
Had the pleasure of seeing Romina upon my arrival in BA.. I can go on and on regarding how awesome she is.. Great body, great attitude, just overall fun to be with..Did I say she has a GREAT body.. Can't say that enough!! She truly treats you well.. And leaves you with a big smile on your face. I think all the posts that she has received indicate much of the same..

Romina thanks for the awesome welcome to BA.. Maybe I will need to experience both you and your sister.. Together Seems like the previous post suggest this is a must do..

Labrador.I wanted so much to call her when I was there last week but my Social Security check did not allow it. For her price, I ended up with a couple of 20 yr's for a 3 some. She is, however, hot!

HelloKitty
10-29-13, 21:39
Hello friends my number is 15-62433339/00549-62433339 thanks Hellokitty.

Caroline
10-29-13, 21:54
15-62433339/0054911-62433339 thanks.

HelloKitty
11-29-13, 06:20
My picture my phone is 1562433339/005491162433339 thanks my friend.

HelloKitty
02-11-14, 10:45
Dear friends today I travel for three months Spain (Zaragoza) together with my sister I leave many kisses.

Amantelondres
02-17-14, 12:20
For my friends, me and my sister hahahaa: .De p* madre...Lo que me perdí. What did I miss!

HelloKitty
02-23-14, 05:26
Hello friends I and my sister are back on April 24 meny kisses.

HelloKitty
04-08-14, 18:30
Friends on April 24 return to Argentina ...

HelloKitty
04-27-14, 20:18
Hello friends I am back again to be able to entertain mmmmm my email is / jany.opium@hotmail.com / my phone is 1562433339 / kisses.

HelloKitty
06-01-14, 00:47
Hi friends I have problem with my hotmail account, please comunicarce me hereby or wuassappap. Thanks kisses.

HelloKitty
06-22-14, 20:02
I hope to meet nice guys and gentlemen to play and have fun and have a good time, I leave a picture muack recent kisses them. The kitten. My phone is 1562433339/0054911-62433339 (whatssapp) email / jany.opium@hotmail.com/ thanks:-p.

Rain Grown
07-04-14, 23:27
If you want to experience a sweetheart of a chica and one of the best times with a lady of this forum, call romina. 1562433339. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. She is everything you want to experience. Be sweet to her and she is very giving and good to her men. I have seen her for the past three years off and on and it gets better each time. No caca kemo sabe. Want a big smile-- call romina.

HelloKitty
07-16-14, 16:23
Hello dear friends, long time since I work more in the Club Cattos ago, but can be connected directly to me, I hereby or emaiil or whatsapp, the hope for fun (kitty:-p miau, miau, miauuuuu) hahahaha.

Miami Bob
07-17-14, 00:29
Como estas mi amor, mi vida mi cielo?

Un abrazo grande why muchos besos.

HelloKitty
08-14-14, 20:24
Hello dear friends, I wanted to mention that I will be in Buenos Aires until the 25th of October as ire me on a trip to Spain for three months, if they want to play with me and have a good time before I leave my address and phone number for that contact Many kisses to all and thank you. / emaill- jany.opium@hotmail.com/ phone 0054 1162433339/1562433339 (whatsapp).

HelloKitty
08-26-14, 14:23
Kisses baby's I want to play:-p hahahaha.

HelloKitty
09-16-14, 20:52
Hi: baby's.

Hi.

Hello dear friends, I wanted to mention that I will be in Buenos Aires until the 25th of October as ire me on a trip to Spain for three months, if they want to play with me and have a good time before I leave my address and phone number for that contact Many kisses to all and thank you. / emaill- jany.opium@hotmail.com/ phone 0054 1162433339/1562433339 (whatsapp).

HelloKitty
09-21-14, 18:56

Borton
10-06-14, 14:14
Hello guys I had the chance to met Two beatifull girls they are friends of mine if you have the chance to come to buenos aires don't hesitate to met them they are a wonderfull company To spent time and have some fun, Is not nessesary to look to anyone else they will be avaliable for you. Many kisses.

Borton.

Gandolf50
10-06-14, 14:16
Hello guys I had the chance to met Two beatifull girls they are friends of mine if you have the chance to come to buenos aires don't hesitate to met them they are a wonderfull company To spent time and have some fun, Is not nessesary to look to anyone else they will be avaliable for you. Many kisses.

Borton.Who is this guy?

HelloKitty
10-06-14, 14:57
Your questions will be answered by private inbox.

Thanks Romina (Hellokitty) hahaha:-p.

HelloKitty
10-09-14, 16:45
Enjoy these images BABYS MUACK.

KISSES. !

HelloKitty
10-23-14, 21:21
A little early in the year but I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. We're leaving on the 27th of October and returning on the 29th of January. Leaving heaps of kisses for all our friends. See you soon.

HelloKitty
03-06-15, 19:40
Hello dear friends, me and my sister are already back. Les leave a kiss. !

HelloKitty
03-19-15, 22:37
Leave my contact number and my email...;) 1562433339/0054911-62433339whasapp - jany.opium@hotmail.com.

Thanks- many kisses.

;). Romina.

HelloKitty
03-27-15, 21:39
Thanks for having a good reference for me and my sister.

I thank you very much for this great appreciation.

Many kisses.

ROMINA AND CAROLINA ... !!!!

HelloKitty
05-16-15, 00:09
Hello friends thank you for always keeping us busy, and also know how comunicarce, me and my sister.

Thank you and Carolina :).

Littleboy
05-16-15, 21:07
Tried Hellokitty once around one month ago, her service is perfect.

HelloKitty
05-25-15, 15:11
Tried Hellokitty once around one month ago, her service is perfect.HI :) it was nice to have a good time together, THANKS & MANY KISSES.

:) ROMINA.

HelloKitty
05-26-15, 19:11
That beautiful moment, I hope to return to Buenos Aires and thank you for those nice words.

HelloKitty
05-26-15, 19:14
That beautiful moment, I hope to return to Buenos Aires and thank you for those nice words.

My first sojourn to Argentina.

My brother has been travelling down to Argentina and Brazil from the US for a number of years now continually extolling the virtues of Latin women whenever he could get me to listen. He finally convinced me to make a trip with him to Buenos Aires and I will forever be in his debt.

I spent nine days in an apartment we rented in the Recoleta area the first half of which was spent doing the usual tourist things, washing down endless empanadas with countless bottlesof Malbec. Touring the weekend vendors with their various crafts for sale at the fair near the cemetary, visting Evita's resting place...well you get the picture. I needed a little more adventure before returning back home so I decided it was time to find out what these ubiquitous latin lovelies that I had been ogling for the first four days on the streets of Buenos Aires possessed that my brother said was completely lacking in the ladies back home. I found out in spades.

I had done a little research before leaving the states and had decided that I would begin my search at Black, a strip club with takeout. Imagine my chagrin upon my discovery that Black had been closed down. Back to the internet and praise be to Al Gore, I stumbled upon this magical site. Argentina Private...the holy grail for the gringo in search of a plethora of pleasant memories to carry back to the good old US of A once we had to say farewell to Argentina.

After wading through countless threads espousing the virtues of countless women, I became intrigued with a latin lovely who goes by the name of Romina. I called the cell number that she had posted and was pleasantly surprised when she answered on the second ring. I speak enough Spanish to get by and she spoke enough English to fill in where necesary. It was about three in the afternoon and we settled on a time of eight that evening for her to meet me at my apartment. She was fashionably late, but well worth the wait. This girl is the complete package. Not only does she possess beauty, but charm and grace as well. Her tight body is a testament to the many hours spent in the gym. Although her english is limited we had no problem communicating and her sense of humor is abundant. A true GFE with kisses that transported me back to my high school days at the drive-in until I was brought back to reality with a sensuous "Rico Papi"! She is no clock watcher and is intent on making you feel like a rock star. If you bother to read through the rest of this thread, you will see that I am only echoing the comments of all the other contributors that were fortunate enough to enjoy this sexy woman's company. Do ypurself a huge favor, call her and treat her with respect. You'll be amply rewarded.

Napilot

Peter Sideburn
05-27-15, 02:23
Originally posted on 08-28-13OK,

We may want to create the Romina scale. If you are fantastic you are 1 Romina. If you are half as good you are 1/2 Romina etc. Etc. I am just going to say it. For all the newbies on here. In my humble opinion, meeting Romina is a must for anyone on the list coming to BA. You don't need to think about it twice. See my earlier posts on her thread. She is class act, super hot, amazing body, interesting, and totally GFE. If she were in Tokyo she would be a Geisha. Seriously if you can't have a great time with Romina you should repack and head to EZE. Lets be honest. I believe she is the longest running provider on this list and one of two ladies I can think of who everyone has accepted (Aurora is the other) and consistently generates positive comments. This is not easy for the ladies on this list. Nearly all others last about 4 weeks. She hasn't tried to take advantage of anyone I know. In fact, as I said before, after a great night out with one of our friends on the list, I accidently left hundreds of dollars sitting out on a table when I was too drunk to have even noticed if she took it. Most others would have said, "Tip." She suggested I put it away, helped me, then made sure I was comfortable in my comatose state, and let herself out. Hell, I have GFs who would have taken the money and then lectured me about drinking too much.

Pete.

For the record, I haven't seen her for a few years (trips don't fit her travel) and have no relationship at all with her or her finances. I just see all the guys talking about the shops closing etc. As long as there are ladies like Romina, all is good. Call her. I know I will on my next trip. Hell I might just see if she wants to stay with me for a few weeks to cut down on phone costs.

TejanoLibre
05-27-15, 03:30
Romina , A.K.A HelloKity is a genuinely cool chick !

Ultra honest , spunky and a laugh a minute between Hard-Ons .

Best Dressed girl on this board . Her clothes will look great piled on the floor next to your bed !

Size 1 by USA standards ? Sit and Spin !

Gym Rat !

Hard Body , tan .

I don't have sex with her so you Boys can all you want !

Tries really hard to speak your language too.

And from what I've heard a FUCKING Bargain compared to what you might hear these days !

Only girl that will hand you the Taxi ride's receipt !

Her sister Caroline is supposedly even hotter ! Hard to believe that ! Try both ! Highly recommended by MANY !

More nice and deserving girls but not too many !

Maria, A.K.A Aurora - American girl next door ! 18 year olds butt ! Gymnast with tits !

Can put her ankles behind her ears ! Bugs Bunny !

New to the Biz , not a Pro , super funny , cool , hip.

Will charge you for 1.5 hours and stay 5 ! Not going to try to correct that .

More will come to mind but Pete's Fine Meats made me want to or have to chime in !

Have Fun ,

TL.

HelloKitty
05-27-15, 10:12
OK,

We may want to create the Romina scale. If you are fantastic you are 1 Romina. If you are half as good you are 1/2 Romina etc. Etc. I am just going to say it. For all the newbies on here. In my humble opinion, meeting Romina is a must for anyone on the list coming to BA. You don't need to think about it twice. See my earlier posts on her thread. She is class act, super hot, amazing body, interesting, and totally GFE. If she were in Tokyo she would be a Geisha. Seriously if you can't have a great time with Romina you should repack and head to EZE. Lets be honest. I believe she is the longest running provider on this list and one of two ladies I can think of who everyone has accepted (Aurora is the other) and consistently generates positive comments. This is not easy for the ladies on this list. Nearly all others last about 4 weeks. She hasn't tried to take advantage of anyone I know. In fact, as I said before, after a great night out with one of our friends on the list, I accidently left hundreds of dollars sitting out on a table when I was too drunk to have even noticed if she took it. Most others would have said, "Tip." She suggested I put it away, helped me, then made sure I was comfortable in my comatose state, and let herself out. Hell, I have GFs who would have taken the money and then lectured me about drinking too much.

Pete.

For the record, I haven't seen her for a few years (trips don't fit her travel) and have no relationship at all with her or her finances. I just see all the guys talking about the shops closing etc. As long as there are ladies like Romina, all is good. Call her. I know I will on my next trip. Hell I might just see if she wants to stay with me for a few weeks to cut down on phone costs.:) Peter sidebum ;) obviously I would like at some point in their regrezo reconvene to dessert;) hahaha since you are a sweet gentleman..MANY KISSES.

Snafu33
06-03-15, 12:17
I had the chance to see Romina while in town and she was a complete 10/10. I travel around the world pretty frequently although this is my first trip in LATAM and I have to say you guys have it good.

I'll write a full report when I have some downtime but suffice to say Romina was easy to get in touch with, she was punctual and if you travel to Asia her level of service is far above what you would normally get in Thailand/Singapore etc. I attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Romina will always be very high on my to see list the next time I am in town.

HelloKitty
06-04-15, 18:42
I had the chance to see Romina while in town and she was a complete 10/10. I travel around the world pretty frequently although this is my first trip in LATAM and I have to say you guys have it good.

I'll write a full report when I have some downtime but suffice to say Romina was easy to get in touch with, she was punctual and if you travel to Asia her level of service is far above what you would normally get in Thailand/Singapore etc. I attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Romina will always be very high on my to see list the next time I am in town.

2956929570.WHAT A SURPRISE :D.

It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for your nice words :D I hope on your next trip, I had fun: D: P hahaha !!

I send many kisses and hugs :) MUACK.

Ah, thank you for the photos are funny hahaha : D.

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY ;).

HelloKitty
06-23-15, 21:24
Hi friends, I just wanted to remind you that it's important for me to be punctual for our dates. If possible let me know a day or two in advance. If that's not possible I need at least three hours to get ready and to arrive at our meeting point. Thanks :).

MANY KISSES :D :p.

ROMINA.

Rain Grown
07-04-15, 16:00
Saw caroline a couple of days ago for a session,and yesterday saw them both for a session together-WHEW!!! They'll turn you inside out. Tight little bodies, great sex,you cant go wrong calling one or both of these ladies. Prompt, even 5 or 10 mins early and very pleasant to be with. T.hey will be all you want and more. They will eat all your potato chips, too.highly recommended.

HelloKitty
07-09-15, 02:13
Rain Grown.

Romina and caroline.

Saw caroline a couple of days ago for a session,and yesterday saw them both for a session together-WHEW!!! They'll turn you inside out. Tight little bodies, great sex,you cant go wrong calling one or both of these ladies. Prompt, even 5 or 10 mins early and very pleasant to be with. T.hey will be all you want and more. They will eat all your potato chips, too.highly recommended.

HelloKitty
07-09-15, 02:20
Rain Grown.

Romina and caroline.

Saw caroline a couple of days ago for a session,and yesterday saw them both for a session together-WHEW!!! They'll turn you inside out. Tight little bodies, great sex,you cant go wrong calling one or both of these ladies. Prompt, even 5 or 10 mins early and very pleasant to be with. T.hey will be all you want and more. They will eat all your potato chips, too.highly recommended.Thanks my dear, you as always a good knight, is a great pleasure to meet again, five years that we know and whenever you want to be a pleasure to have a good time together, kisses and enjoy your holiday :D.

Thanks for your recommendation, for me and my sister, many kisses :p.

Romina & my sister Caroline.

We love you :).

HelloKitty
08-19-15, 17:14
Hello all my friends J! I wanted to let you know that I will be travingfrom September 1 until September 27 inclusive . If you want you can contact me and get together before I go J . In any case I leave you my email which is jany.opium@hotmail.com and my whatsapp number is +5491162433339 or from inside Buenos Aires 1562433339.

Romina.

HelloKitty
09-30-15, 03:12
Hi friends back in Buenos Aires, after a short break.

💋💋💋Kisses.

ROMINA😘😄😜.

Labrador
10-22-15, 09:45
When arriving in BA I thought that I needed to start the week with a bang ( no pun intended ) and of course I thought of Romina.. She has always been a consistent provider, she has a rockin body, and I mean ROCKIN, and she loves what she does. She is great to talk with, sexy as ever and keeps herself in great shape. Romina thanks again for a fun evening, and I look forward to our next meeting.. Maybe next time its with Romina and her sister .. :-). I will say if you have not yet spent time with Romina, this is one girl that you need to put on your list.

Labrador.

BA 2005
12-11-15, 19:32
I had the pleasure of spending time with Romina recently. I had read the review and decided to contact her, I first sent her a email which she responded within a few hours, basic information. Sounded interesting and based on the good reviews I contacted her via whatsapp and again she responded within a few hours. Asked if she was available to come to my apartment later that evening and I was surprised that she was available, so we set up a time to meet. A txt letting me know she was on her way and she showed up right on time. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked so good, very well dressed and looked better than the photos. Took some time to get to know each other over a few glasses of wine had some play time nothing serious, more wine, more play clothes coming off but still just having lots of fun and nothing serious . Finally make it to the bed and had a great time. Romina has such sweet and soft personality I was not sure how this girl next door was going to fulfill my expectations. Boy was I wrong, her personality is sweet but her body is rock hard, great derrière, fits perfectly in the the palm of your hands. Cant wait to see you when I return.

HelloKitty
01-13-16, 14:24
I had the pleasure of spending time with Romina recently. I had read the review and decided to contact her, I first sent her a email which she responded within a few hours, basic information. Sounded interesting and based on the good reviews I contacted her via whatsapp and again she responded within a few hours. Asked if she was available to come to my apartment later that evening and I was surprised that she was available, so we set up a time to meet. A txt letting me know she was on her way and she showed up right on time. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked so good, very well dressed and looked better than the photos. Took some time to get to know each other over a few glasses of wine had some play time nothing serious, more wine, more play clothes coming off but still just having lots of fun and nothing serious . Finally make it to the bed and had a great time. Romina has such sweet and soft personality I was not sure how this girl next door was going to fulfill my expectations. Boy was I wrong, her personality is sweet but her body is rock hard, great derrire, fits perfectly in the the palm of your hands. Cant wait to see you when I return.Hey thanks my friend 😄😄.

By his criticism, we see you in return, many kisses💋💋💋💋.

ROMINA 😛😜.

John Cleland
01-25-16, 15:55
In my time mongering I never joined a forum just to write a review.

Romina changed my mind.

My very first time to Latin-America and based on the reviews here decided to give her a call.

Very professional handling in communication, my PA could learn from her for sure.

She was early, petite almost shy and well dressed.

From there on she demonstrated more skill than I've ever met before. Like understated expertise, everything she did just felt perfectly natural and well timed.

No professional attitude that puts off, she's for sure a very nice girl with super skills and body to match.

Highly recommended. Can't wait to see her again.

HelloKitty
02-01-16, 20:14
In my time mongering I never joined a forum just to write a review.

Romina changed my mind.

My very first time to Latin-America and based on the reviews here decided to give her a call.

Very professional handling in communication, my PA could learn from her for sure.

She was early, petite almost shy and well dressed.

From there on she demonstrated more skill than I've ever met before. Like understated expertise, everything she did just felt perfectly natural and well timed.

No professional attitude that puts off, she's for sure a very nice girl with super skills and body to match.

Highly recommended. Can't wait to see her again.Thank you very much for Their nice words to me,😃.

And I hope to meet again very soon😜.

Take care😛😜.

I send to you a lot of kisses💋💋💋💋.

HelloKitty
02-26-16, 20:36
I well be absent for short..

Season from MARCH 28 to APRIL 17..

I'ii talé a vacation to Perú.

I also leave my phone to contact my before my trip.

Phone is ( 15-62433339 ) (00549-1562433339 ).

My email is ( jany.opium@hotmail.com.

Many kisses 💋💋💋!!

🙋ROMINA ..

HelloKitty
04-18-16, 22:59
Back in Buenos Aires 😄😄💋💋.

Romina.

HelloKitty
06-01-16, 02:53
Hi,I leave a current photo😜😄👍.

Thanks 💋💋💋.

HelloKitty
06-09-16, 14:25
Yesterday recent photo..!!

😄😄😄😄😘.

Romina.

Stevecooper
06-10-16, 23:34
Yesterday recent photo..!!

😄😄😄😄😘.

Romina.My pics were good :0.

Rain Grown
07-13-16, 15:21
Saw romina a couple of times last week.still up there with the best. Memorable.prompt, shows up every time, not a clockwatcher, great body. Should be one of the first you call.

HelloKitty
08-18-16, 22:56
Many kisses: ROMINA💋.

AJ888
09-05-16, 01:51
Many kisses: ROMINA💋.Had a chance to spend some time with Romina last week in my hotel during my short visit at BA. She showed up on time and dress appropriately. She is as good as all other previous reviews indicate, she is very accommodating, skilled and really into it.

Thanks,

AJ (Jason).

HelloKitty
09-08-16, 15:36
Had a chance to spend some time with Romina last week in my hotel during my short visit at BA. She showed up on time and dress appropriately. She is as good as all other previous reviews indicate, she is very accommodating, skilled and really into it.

Thanks,

AJ (Jason).Good trip : 💋💋.

Richard138
10-22-16, 11:09
I arrived at 730pm at EZE and by 11pm she was in my hotel room. We had chatted by email before I arrived and she turned up on time, was very well-dressed and good-looking. Had a fantastic time with her and I won't bore you by repeating what other people have said. Tonight I will be asking her sister to join me and then maybe later a threesome. Couldn't be a better start to my six days in BA. Enjoy. Thank you Romina.

Richard138
11-07-16, 23:30
Yes I booked her again and also had a great time. I booked her sister and was equally happy. Both of them highly recommended.

I arrived at 730pm at EZE and by 11pm she was in my hotel room. We had chatted by email before I arrived and she turned up on time, was very well-dressed and good-looking. Had a fantastic time with her and I won't bore you by repeating what other people have said. Tonight I will be asking her sister to join me and then maybe later a threesome. Couldn't be a better start to my six days in BA. Enjoy. Thank you Romina..

HelloKitty
01-09-17, 21:19
Change of hairstyle 2017 💁😀😜😘.

ROMINA💋💋📍.

Alex69
01-17-17, 22:32
I'll be in BA tomorrow. Are you available tomorrow evening?

What are your rates?

Thanks!

HelloKitty
01-20-17, 10:16
I would like to answer your questions, I would be grateful if you would do so privately.🙏🙏.

My phone is 0054911-62433339.

Imail / jany.opium@hotmaill com.

💋💋💋ROMINA.

Alex69
02-09-17, 21:57
I was fortunate enough to be able to pass a few hours with Romina. She is the most wonderful chica I've been with. I actually catch myself wishing I was already back there, Just so I could see her again. She is 5 stars, and if you have the chance to meet her don't pass it up.

HelloKitty
02-26-17, 16:58
I was fortunate enough to be able to pass a few hours with Romina. She is the most wonderful chica I've been with. I actually catch myself wishing I was already back there, Just so I could see her again. She is 5 stars, and if you have the chance to meet her don't pass it up.Thank you my dear friend, for your nice comment to my persona.En waiting for your return many kisses.

ROMINA💋💋♥️🌹.

Rschnickens
04-23-17, 00:23
What an amazing woman that completely deserves the reputation she has on this board. Spent a few hours with her and even with the language barrier we had, (thanks google translate for almost working), ..already wish it were more time. Treat her well gentlemen. She is just super sweet and sexy and fun and all those superlatives you want.

HelloKitty
05-05-17, 22:34
One puctury 👅👅.

Phone whatsapp is +5491162433339.

15624333339 thanks ❤️🌹.

Thanks - Many kisaes.

Romina😸.

HelloKitty
04-16-19, 00:15
Hello dear friends after a long stay in Spain, return to my second home, which is this forum of ARGENTINA PRÍVATE, I will be for all those who want to contact me I leave my phone number: within Argentina 1562433339 / out of Argentina change the numbers that would be 005491162433339 I can also communicate by WhatsApp / I leave you my email / jany.opium@hotmail.com.

Also I will leave some current photos, many kisses to all, and in principle to the owner of this forum that gives us the opportunity to be here.😃😃😃😘👄👄❤️.

HELLOKITTY & ROMINA.

HelloKitty
12-24-19, 20:19
Hello dear friends, I send you a big greeting and a toast ... Merry Christmas!Hello dear friends, I send you a big greeting and a toast ... Merry Christmas!

😘👄👄👄.

HelloKitty
12-28-20, 15:13
Happy holiday and I send you my best wishes for the year 2021...Manu kises❤💋🎄.

HelloKitty
12-30-20, 15:34
Sent all My friends My best wishes for 2021🤗😍😗.

TejanoLibre
01-15-21, 22:07
Hola Nena!

Tanto tiempo!

Como estas Vos y tu Hermana ?

Casi Bien ? Espero que si !

Me gustaria hablar con Vos si quieres o si Puedes !

Mas que Un Gran Abrazo Hermosa!

Saludos y Salud a Todos !

TL.

Muy , pero Muy Aburrido pero tengo como 55 diferentes Proyectos a mismo tiemp en mi Casa !

Mi Nueva Cueva !

Por mail me gustaria mandarte unas Fotos de mi Gran Proyecto !

Ciao Baby !

HelloKitty
06-19-21, 15:23
A current photo of me!😙😙.

El Perro
06-20-21, 17:28
A current photo of me!😙😙.Where is your sexy photo, sweetie?

HelloKitty
10-12-21, 16:54
Hello, very good afternoon to all my friends, who always follow me, I tell you that as of November 10 the borders are reopened for everyone who wants to enter Argentina, I am taking reservations for those friends who are very anxious to return to Argentina and have a great time .... My phone number is 1562433339 / + 5491162433339 whatsapp.

Ante mano, muchas gracias por sus mensajes.

Sun08
10-12-21, 18:54
Hello, very good afternoon to all my friends, who always follow me, I tell you that as of November 10 the borders are reopened for everyone who wants to enter Argentina,
Ante mano, muchas gracias por sus mensajes.I think the restrictions are lifted sooner.

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/argentina/argentina-to-scrap-covid-entry-quotas-for-foreign-arrivals-on-october-19.phtml

HelloKitty
05-24-23, 22:44
Les quiero comunicar que me Hace aron mi número de teléfono y mi correo electrónico, aparentemente son gente muy corrupta.. Muy pronto estaré informándoles mi nuevo número de teléfono y correo electrónico...muchas gracias a todos que aun me visitan.

HelloKitty
05-24-23, 22:45
I want to inform you that they hacked my phone number and my email, apparently they are very corrupt people... very soon I will be informing you of my new phone number and email... thank you very much to all who still visit me Whoever has my old phone number, please remove it from your phonebook. Thanks you

HelloKitty
06-11-23, 12:49
HHello my dear friends: I leave my new telephone number including the Argentine code so that you can communicate from any other country, 0054911-25863585 I thank all those who still have me in mind ... Send me a message on WhatsApp, with prior notice to to be able to arrange a meeting, good weekend and kisses for all 😘😘😘.