PDA

View Full Version : Madaho's Beware today Monday 7th

SimpleWrangler
05-07-12, 15:21
There is a Government related ORG, the Alameda.

They are like a task force of the gov. They want to get the middle class market, in order to compete against their enemy, the current city major.

That said, they put the banner against prostitution.

In the article, this organization claims they are legally supporting a girl who said she "escaped" from Madaho.

(we all know this is not possible, since it's for the providers mandatory to leave the place with their clients as there is no sexual intercourse inside of the club).

Today they plan a protest just in the corner. I guess they will insult and throw eggs to the clients in order to gain attention on TV.

Anyway, they plan to start the protest at 7:00 PM and we all know the clubs are not open at that time as they should protest for 5 hours minimum in order to reach their openings.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1471105-un-cacerolazo-contra-los-asaltos-y-los-prostibulos

Aqualung
05-07-12, 21:12
The girl didn't escape from Madaho's but from Black. Some months back I wrote about this and I see in the more or less near future big changes in how prostitution is managed in the country.

As I have said often before, prostitution is not illegal in the country but pimping is. Most, (but not all) privados have an owner, someone who makes his living on a prostitute's earnings. A pimp.

The clubs are a grey area where the owners make their money selling drinks and not directly from the girls' earnings. The higher price for the chica's drinks is what makes them "nearly" illegal (I know, something is either illegal or not but you get what I'm on about).

The issue with Madahos and Black is mostly that the girls are used to sell drugs to the clients and, there are apparently more than a few girls working directly for the owners. The fact that there is no sex within the club doesn't prove that there are some girls there forced to work for the owners.

I can't say that this is the case in these two clubs but the way they work is holding the girls ID documents (especially girls from bordering countries) and threatening to turn them in to the authorities or keeping their children hostage. Black's owner's daughter Lorena Martins is the main complainant about her father doing this in the club.

Though, for a while there seems to be some kind of government protection as (now I don't remember which) Black or Madaho's owner was part of the government committee that went to Angola just a few days ago to "promote" business with that country.

And as for La Alameda being pro-government and anti Macri, I wouldn't say so myself. They point out the Federal police as being the ones receiving paybacks and the Ministry of Security. Not Macri's porteņo cops. They have also denounced Federal judges as being corrupt and members of the National Government as being clients of these "brothels"

La Alameda also has published lists of textile industry's sweat shops known for using "slave" labour.

Anyhow, going back to our business, if you are in the least concerned about legal or even moral issues, stick to the independents or to the privados with independent girls that pool together to pay the rent. They are legal and more apt to give good service not like "slave" chicas that have no interest in having you as a client and just want you to go as quick as possible.

Butcher2
05-07-12, 22:56
I can't say that this is the case in these two clubs but the way they work is holding the girls I'd documents (especially girls from bordering countries) and threatening to turn them in to the authorities or keeping their children hostage. Black's owner's daughter Lorena Martins is the main complainant about her father doing this in the club.

Though, for a while there seems to be some kind of government protection as (now I don't remember which) Black or Madaho's owner was part of the government committee that went to Angola just a few days ago to "promote" business with that country.Alameda's the same who supported Kristina (the president) in order to stop prostitution advertisement. They also supported to close the argentine.com.ar websites promoting prostitutes, that's why several well known websites are redirecting to dot Net domains. They actually can't do it because the Internet is more powerful than any 3rd world country, and probably more powerful than any country's administration (exhibit sopa-pipa).

Few girls will offer you the white gold. Those clubs are not in the drug-sale business. They are the prostitution and gringo-trap business. I knew one girl from Madaho, she was a consumer more than a dealer. She performed awesome sex while high. Tipped her for what she shared, but she wasn't a dealer. You can find white consumers by everywhere as stress is present like within executives, policemen, doctors, etc. Prostitution it's not an exception. Why it should be?

The owner of Madaho traveled to Angola (Africa) with a committee of Argentine assholes, because he also owns other legit business. Anyway, relationships in politics are complicated. Some may support him and some may not.

Gato Hunter
05-08-12, 09:38
http://laalameda.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/el-mapa-del-crimen-organizado-de-recoleta-que-sera-presentado-en-el-cacerolazo/

I found this googling chicas phone numbers. It's a good read. I especially like the detailed list they give. We should use this as a new list of places to find chicas. They already did the leg work for us.

TejanoLibre
05-08-12, 13:48
http://laalameda.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/el-mapa-del-crimen-organizado-de-recoleta-que-sera-presentado-en-el-cacerolazo/

I found this googling chicas phone numbers. It's a good read. I especially like the detailed list they give. We should use this as a new list of places to find chicas. They already did the leg work for us.It's like an updated list of Privados and clubs that we were not aware of.

I have asked 500 girls if they ever pay commissions to their boses or if they can score the marching powder and nobody has ever said yes!

Not in the above mentioned places; on the other hand I do know of places that sell more coke than coca-cola!

TL

SimpleWrangler
05-09-12, 14:21
They want to legalize prostitution in Latin America (thus, including Argentina) http://www.redtrasex.org.ar/

Even for independent prostitutes, their activity is not legal since they can't get registered so, they are unable to pay taxes, get credit, or get insurance.

Many are aware, that in places where has been legalized (Amsterdam) , quality is lower than average.

The opposite as for drugs legalization.

Gato Hunter
05-09-12, 14:28
Most of the red light girls in Amsterdam are now from Africa, Estonia, or some other shit hole. The quality has gone down also. You can find some deals during the day though There are still some really hot girls out there if you know where to look. I just wish there was as much pot in BA as there is there. That's going away also soon. I would go to north fucking korea if they had hash and hot girls. You can't never get both in the same place.

Toymann
05-10-12, 03:03
. I would go to north fucking korea if they had hash and hot girls. You can't never get both in the same place.Enjoying your stay Gato. Really enjoying your madahos posts. Happy Mongering Dude. Toymann

SimpleWrangler
05-10-12, 16:20
As I have said often before, prostitution is not illegal in the country but pimping is. Most, (but not all) privados have an owner, someone who makes his living on a prostitute's earnings. A pimp.

The clubs are a grey area where the owners make their money selling drinks and not directly from the girls' earnings. The higher price for the chica's drinks is what makes them "nearly" illegal (I know, something is either illegal or not but you get what I'm on about).

Anyhow, going back to our business, if you are in the least concerned about legal or even moral issues, stick to the independents or to the privados with independent girls that pool together to pay the rent. They are legal and more apt to give good service not like "slave" chicas that have no interest in having you as a client and just want you to go as quick as possible.Thanks for the info Aqualung, just check this spanish written article issued by la nacion today.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1472063-avalan-ejercicio-de-prostitucion-en-departamentos-privados

States that the judges granted the private-apartments as a legit activity.

Aqualung
05-10-12, 23:25
Thanks for the info Aqualung, just check this spanish written article issued by la nacion today.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1472063-avalan-ejercicio-de-prostitucion-en-departamentos-privados

States that the judges granted the private-apartments as a legit activity.Well, I doubt it would have gone any other way. Zaffaroni, Minister of the Supreme Court of Justice owns about about half a dozen privados! Or at least in six of the apartments he owns there are privados. According to him he didn't know about them but he didn't do anything to close them either! Hahahahahaha Of course, why should he, they are not illegal!