PDA

View Full Version : Dominicans

Gato Hunter
05-13-12, 11:43
We need to start a campaign to get this invasion of Dominicans out of Buenos Aires. From last trip until now there numbers have increased by an order of magnitude. They are like weeds in a garden that are an invasive species pushing out all of the good crops. They are everywhere from Orleans to Madahos. I almost feel like writing Christina a letter saying she needs to change her immigration policy and that they are taking tourist dollars out of the hands of Argentines.

El Perro
05-13-12, 12:55
We need to start a campaign to get this invasion of Dominicans out of Buenos Aires. From last trip until now there numbers have increased by an order of magnitude. They are like weeds in a garden that are an invasive species pushing out all of the good crops. They are everywhere from Orleans to Madahos. I almost feel like writing Christina a letter saying she needs to change her immigration policy and that they are taking tourist dollars out of the hands of Argentines.Someone needs to arrange a meeting between CFK and El Sid where both parties come out ahead.

Esten
05-13-12, 16:22
The unstated inference here is that Dominicans generally aren't good service providers. I would have to agree.

I had a couple Dominicans over the past few months. They think they are the shit. Hot yes, and they lived up to their end of the bargain, but just too much attitude and business, little GFE.

In my experience - Brazilians are the top of the latin spectrum, Dominicans at the bottom, everyone else in between. I even rank Rooskies higher than Dominicans here at home.

Gato Hunter
05-13-12, 16:27
Just to be clear, I like fucking black girls. Actually I will fuck just about any girl as long as she is hot. This is not about race. Is about shitty service. It's a guarantee that it will suck if she says she is Dominican. I just tried again the other day and fucked the girl in Orleans that is about 70lbs soaking wet. It was shit.

The opposite end of the spectrum is La Paraguaya. Once the chica says she is from Paraguay you are almost guaranteed a good time. The exception to this is if your actually in Paraguay, then all bets are off.