PDA

View Full Version : Jackson's Dinner Parties

TejanoLibre
06-09-12, 19:04
Friends, Romans and Fellow Mongers!

Jaxson's Friday night dinners at the AP Mansion are very nice and I highly recommend that you attend one of them if you have the opportunity!

You don't need an engraved invitation, he openly advertizes these events when they occur.

I'm telling you, and I know, that the food is excellent and you can't duplicate the experiance in a public restaurant for anywhere near the same price.

I had a resto-bar. Steakhouse for 5 years down here and Jaxson's wait staff are a lot more attentive than mine ever were!

Anyway, if your in town and there is a dinner you owe it to yourself to come to dinner, meet Jax and check out the AP Mansion so you can book it the next time you are down here.

I try to go as often as possible so you can sit down and have dinner with all of us.

Meet the people behind the words and put a face on a name!

Don't be shy!

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that sometimes I bring the desert!

Chica Time!

Bend over I'll Drive!

Hope to meet some new members soon!

TL

Gandolf50
06-09-12, 20:39
As Tony used to say "Jackson's dinner partys are GREAAAAAT!"

Vicky
06-11-12, 00:17
Jackson gave me the privilege of attending a few weeks ago to his Friday night dinner and spend a wonderful evening.

Delicious food and I meet wonderful people.

I could not attend the last one because of a cold but I will return (if Jackson let me of course)

Kisses.

Tres3
06-11-12, 00:47
I very often take TL's posts with a large grain of salt, but what he had to say about the food and staff at Jackson's was right on, especially for the price. This was the second dinner I've been to, and I am sorry that I am leaving because I will not get another until I come back. It is an added attraction of mongering that I have not found in other countries.

Tres3

TejanoLibre
06-11-12, 04:56
I very often take TL's posts with a large grain of salt, but what he had to say about the food and staff at Jackson's was right on, especially for the price. This was the second dinner I've been to, and I am sorry that I am leaving because I will not get another until I come back. It is an added attraction of mongering that I have not found in other countries.

Tres3A grain of salt? Nasty Stuff Dude! Don't do salt myself! The food is already so fucking good that you don't need no stinking badges!

I have never met a drug I did not like, or a mirror ; but salt is disgusting!

Try this :

Give up soft drinks.

Give up salt.

Give up sugar.

Results :

You will be disgusted whenever any of those substances touch your fucking tongue!

I promise you!

Now Vicky!

A little bit of salt and pepper would be very nice!

A little blonde salad with my special dressing!

It's so nice to have an appreciative female in our company!

Thanks V and Thanks J!

Ramiro

SunSeeker
06-13-12, 21:09
Confirmed I will be there. First timer!

TejanoLibre
06-13-12, 21:33

It's great that you will be there and that it's your first time although I usually get there late.

Boys, this may be the last one for a few months so you better make your reservations quickly!

Jackson, let's us know if this is the last one for a few months so the Boys that are in town now can stop by and have dinner with you and check out Jax's Butt Hutt !

Hope to meet all the crew there at some point or other.

TL

TejanoLibre
06-15-12, 17:10

I hope to see you Boys there but everyone MUST make a reservation just like a fine restaurant!

The details are in the banner above the threads!

Thanks,

TL

SunSeeker
06-16-12, 10:24
Went to the dinner Friday night at Jackson's place. First time there and was given the tour upon arrival. Very nice place. Saw the world famous stripper pole but unfortunately it was not in use at the time LOL. Met some good people and had some great food! Highly recommended social event.

Huge thanks to Jackson for hosting the event, to the girls for the excellent service (not that kind of service you reprobates) , and especially to the head salad chef and the bbq king!

TejanoLibre
06-17-12, 17:24
Went to the dinner Friday night at Jackson's place. First time there and was given the tour upon arrival. Very nice place. Saw the world famous stripper pole but unfortunately it was not in use at the time LOL. Met some good people and had some great food! Highly recommended social event.

Huge thanks to Jackson for hosting the event, to the girls for the excellent service (not that kind of service you reprobates) , and especially to the head salad chef and the bbq king!Hey SS!

I told you it's a grand time and anyone in BA should attend!

I was holding court about 5 blocks away with 3 of my favoritas at La Mad so I could not get away!

Mara, Romina and Veronica!

3 on 1 but somebody has to do the job!

Oh yeah, Jean was able to attend and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Thanks Dude!

TL.

PS- Jax Dinner Parties are the thing to do!

SunSeeker
06-17-12, 19:33
I was holding court about 5 blocks away with 3 of my favoritas at La Mad so I could not get away!

Mara, Romina and Veronica!

3 on 1 but somebody has to do the job!Yeah I'm usually good til 1am or so but not that night. I've met Romina but haven't met Mara or Veronica. Lots of time though as I will be here for awhile. We'll meetup one of these days when it gets warmer!

Gandolf50
07-09-12, 20:55
So is anyone doing dinner at the house while the "boss" is away?

Gato Hunter
07-09-12, 21:55
I think el quest is out of town also I have been grilling lomos at night with the GFE

Member #3320
12-11-12, 21:15
It has been some weeks now?

Gandolf50
12-12-12, 02:29
It has been some weeks now?We are waiting for you to offer to host!

Jackson
12-12-12, 13:43
It has been some weeks now?Hi Guys,

As some of you already know, for the past several weeks I have been heavily involved in working with the owners of El Alamo to open their new location in Palermo.

This endeavor has precluded any opportunity for me to have the time to host the regular Friday night dinners.

I expect to resume the regular schedule with a dinner on Friday, Dec 21st.

Thanks,

Jackson.

PS: The new El Alamo Palermo is looking great!

Member #3320
12-12-12, 15:25
PS: The new El Alamo Palermo is looking great!In that case, the next party should be "on the house" to celebrate the happy occasion and the path changing event in the host's life.

Jackson
12-12-12, 23:21
In that case, the next party should be "on the house" to celebrate the happy occasion and the path changing event in the host's life.Ha, Ha, Ha!

Nice try.

Otto Man
05-13-13, 00:12
How did Lutina and her college friends perform Sat night at the dinner??

WorldTravel69
04-18-19, 02:43
Where and when is Your Next Dinner?

They are great memories.

So When is the Next One?

HotRod11
05-01-19, 04:44
First of all let me thank you for all of your input to ISG. Your info has been very helpful. ... Do you know of a place in Recoleta Argentina called Newport Bar and Grill. This place was recommended to me by a friend that had not been back to BA in several years. He tells me that it is a bar restaurant that has lotsa hookers walking through day and night. Any info would be appreciated.

Hotrod 11.

El Perro
05-01-19, 11:35
First of all let me thank you for all of your input to ISG. Your info has been very helpful. ... Do you know of a place in Recoleta Argentina called Newport Bar and Grill. This place was recommended to me by a friend that had not been back to BA in several years. He tells me that it is a bar restaurant that has lotsa hookers walking through day and night. Any info would be appreciated.

Hotrod 11.http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?1910-New-Port