PDA

View Full Version : Congrats LA Kings!

SunSeeker
06-12-12, 10:59
Congrats to the LA Kings! 1st ever Stanley Cup.

Rev BS
06-12-12, 20:07
Congrats to the LA Kings! 1st ever Stanley Cup.Ah yes, finally, the drought is over. Even before Wayne Grezky brought in the Hollywood crowd, there was Marcel Dionne and Rogie Vachon, and the sound of the blades in the half empty Forum.

SunSeeker
06-12-12, 20:50
Ah yes, finally, the drought is over. Even before Wayne Grezky brought in the Hollywood crowd, there was Marcel Dionne and Rogie Vachon, and the sound of the blades in the half empty Forum.Yeah the good ol purple and gold, It used to be where hockey players went before retiring. I remember reading years ago, well before the Gretzky deal, that players were fined if they came to practice or a game with a sunburn! LOL

Smuler
06-12-12, 23:47
there was Marcel Dionne and Rogie Vachon, and the sound of the blades in the half empty Forum.Quite a line.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0901/nhl.classic.lines/images/taylor-dionne-simmer.jpg

Congrats to Luc Robitaille.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Rev BS
06-13-12, 03:20
After a 5 minute brawl, Tiger Williams (all time goon) and Marty McSorley left their penalty boxes and started jousting with their sticks, and then some lunatic Kings fan jumped into the penallty box with Tiger Williams. He was rescued with his clothes in tatters. I forgot how many extra periods were played, but the fog in the Forum was descending, I thought the game was going to call off due to low visilibility.