PDA

View Full Version : Hilton

Hoatzin
06-19-12, 01:34
Amyone have any experience with stays at the Hilton? Chica friendly?

TejanoLibre
06-19-12, 01:38
Amyone have any experience with stays at the Hilton? Chica friendly?I sent 3 Chicas there last week.

No problem.

TL.

Just a bit hard to get to for them.

Gtbguy
06-19-12, 09:39
Amyone have any experience with stays at the Hilton? Chica friendly?No problem, I stay at the Hilton when I'm in BA. Security has been a bit more these days so the chicas need to check in before coming up to the room. Before they could pretty much just get on the elevator without checking in.

Hoatzin
06-21-12, 22:32
No problem, I stay at the Hilton when I'm in BA. Security has been a bit more these days so the chicas need to check in before coming up to the room. Before they could pretty much just get on the elevator without checking in.Thanks for the FYI. Yeah, I prefer Hiltons because I have elite status, but there are certainly some highly recommended rentals available, incl. Jackson's. The amenities if hotels are nice though. What have your taxi trips cost for trips from Hilton to action spots in the city like Recoleta, Palermo, etc.

Gtbguy
06-21-12, 22:51
Thanks for the FYI. Yeah, I prefer Hiltons because I have elite status, but there are certainly some highly recommended rentals available, incl. Jackson's. The amenities if hotels are nice though. What have your taxi trips cost for trips from Hilton to action spots in the city like Recoleta, Palermo, etc.30-40 pesos from the Hilton to the Recoleta. I find myself going over to the Marriott (20 pesos) and stay around there at times. The restaurants here in Puerto Madero are just expensive and so-so compared to others in town.

WhiteCat
06-22-12, 08:18
30-40 pesos from the Hilton to the Recoleta. I find myself going over to the Marriott (20 pesos) and stay around there at times. The restaurants here in Puerto Madero are just expensive and so-so compared to others in town.Nice Hotel but better choices. An apartment is much more convienent.

Gtbguy
06-22-12, 09:41
Nice Hotel but better choices. An apartment is much more convienent.Totally agree but when you are earning points a person needs to stay in those hotels where you have status, plus my company is paying for me to be here and it's not coming out of my pocket. I have enough points whre I could stay in this Hilton (or any other high category Hilton) for 30-35 days for free.

Quality Time
06-22-12, 09:49
Totally agree but when you are earning points a person needs to stay in those hotels where you have status, plus my company is paying for me to be here and it's not coming out of my pocket. I have enough points whre I could stay in this Hilton (or any other high category Hilton) for 30-35 days for free.It is nice to stay in a hotel but after a while it is nice to stay in an apartment where you can bring in anybody you want. You can make your own food or coffee whenever you want without having to shell out for it at retail prices. But hey, if your company is paying for it why not. Just that it gets boring after a while going to a room all of the time. For those prices you can get a really really nice high end rental apartment in the best part of town and still have a mini fortune left over for you know what.

WhiteCat
06-22-12, 19:41
It is nice to stay in a hotel but after a while it is nice to stay in an apartment where you can bring in anybody you want. You can make your own food or coffee whenever you want without having to shell out for it at retail prices. But hey, if your company is paying for it why not. Just that it gets boring after a while going to a room all of the time. For those prices you can get a really really nice high end rental apartment in the best part of town and still have a mini fortune left over for you know what.Well, shit, if the company is paying that is the way to go!

Gato Hunter
06-22-12, 22:34
Shit I would be in the hilton if the company was paying for it.

Can I appyly there please? I'm a smart guy.

Send me to BA and stick my ass in th hilton and pay me oh the horror! Jejejeje

Vicky
06-23-12, 13:13
I love the beds at Hilton.

Hoatzin
06-25-12, 03:53
I love the beds at Hilton.We just might have to try them out then.

TejanoLibre
06-25-12, 04:24
No problem, I stay at the Hilton when I'm in BA. Security has been a bit more these days so the chicas need to check in before coming up to the room. Before they could pretty much just get on the elevator without checking in.Mara showed up in the lobby and I greated her as if she was my girlfriend and walked her right past the guards and into the elevator.

No problem!

Act as if the girl is with you and if she does not look like one or act like one then it should not be a problem!

TL.

P. S. Best place to stay is at Jax Butt Hut!

MyPervIdentity
01-29-14, 23:38
While making my reservations for the Hilton, I noticed that there was a $50 additional guest fee. Does anyone know if they charge this?

TejanoLibre
01-30-14, 00:16
While making my reservations for the Hilton, I noticed that there was a $50 additional guest fee. Does anyone know if they charge this?That would be the "Chica Surcharge.".

That's Uncool Man!

TL.

Avoid!

Check out the Four Seasons, The Park Hyatt or the Cesar Park. All next to each other in the Best part of town and in the middle of ALL the action.

Or Stay at the Butt Hutt.

Madu666
01-30-14, 12:06
While making my reservations for the Hilton, I noticed that there was a $50 additional guest fee. Does anyone know if they charge this?Stayed there this month. They reqired registration of the girls but did not charge. .

MyPervIdentity
02-01-14, 18:58
Stayed there this month. They reqired registration of the girls but did not charge. .That's very good news! Thanks.

Boston
02-06-14, 20:29
That's very good news! Thanks.Walking around the area, I stopped in to look this place over. Definitely a nice place and worth a walk thru. I jumped on the elevator like I owned the place and went to the top floor to take some pics.

Beleriand
02-19-14, 23:45
Stayed there this month. They reqired registration of the girls but did not charge. .Ditto. Have fun!

MyPervIdentity
02-20-14, 08:34
Ditto. Have fun!Arriving today..I can hardly wait!

I have "done" Montreal, Quebec City, Sao Paulo, Thailand, several cities in Mexico, and Costa Rica...adding BA to the list...and this one looks promising!

Anoncharm
04-15-15, 04:25
Anyone have any recent experience with stays at the Hilton? Chica friendly? Do you still have to register them and pay a fee? Or can you get in and out without drawing attention?