PDA

View Full Version : THE NEW Wy look out ramiero imma going to rock the hous

Gato Hunter
06-19-12, 01:57
IN LONG ATOIRY SHORT IS I'm ON DISA BILITY MKING GOOD MONEY SOM I'm GOONNAQVAlkese in ba an run a mogeriing servive for bweeand pot m9onyt. UnlLIKE OTHERS I WILLL HASV ETHE HOTEST CHICSAS\ AND ZERO PIMPING JUST BUY ME A JOINT OR VODKA I'm EASY C HICAS SEND ME A PM I COULD PROLLY ALSO OFFER PRIVATE SECURITY VIA MY WINGMAN COST WILL BE NEGOYIABLE POR SECUIDa girls like us w eare not assholes

Gato Hunter
06-19-12, 01:59
I had a small stroke nd I'm on disability I'm going to start a mogewing service 5 star zero pimping

TejanoLibre
06-19-12, 02:05
I had a small stroke nd I'm on disability I'm going to start a mogewing service 5 star zero pimpingI sincerely hope that you are ok and that would explain your new language that you have invented.

I am always glad to help you when you need it.

A stroke is a serious thing, especially for a young and fit man.

I wish you the best!

R

Gato Hunter
06-19-12, 02:40
I'm going to start a five star mongering serice whil I'm resting in my spare time

Gato Hunter
06-19-12, 14:52
Stranger myself and a small teamwillbe formin a five star connection / fixer service to dwarf all other. No pimpiing no uglies. Main rules want a party inyou4 hotel or at another Place want concert tickets and a hot chica to have on your Arm so you limeñaorny ba huma eats lime the manthat you are no problema we candoit. Or expulsióand its shocks speak for our Reputation.

NgIrThevgirls you wUck withou kCLl be blai I'd you f willbe a movie madre about this in20 years it willbe s.

Want to live live the show Entourage call us.

Chicas inf you want to be on the tema send me a pm zero comisiones you money is you money I don't want it I algo have a novia I'm in love now so m why mongering days are winding downn. I won't allow duchebaggery to happen you have to tres ourgirls la lhuman beingsthey will treta you live the hornybastard you are! I'd why.

WoI had a small stroke no can't tupe for shit and.

Y