PDA

View Full Version : American Airlines eVIP

Gato Hunter
06-20-12, 15:17
Anyone want to sell me an evip? I'm EXP ON AA but out of upgradesmy daughter used them in europe. Don't want to be in Y on the way down post stroke

Hoatzin
06-20-12, 17:08
Anyone want to sell me an evip? I'm EXP ON AA but out of upgradesmy daughter used them in europe. Don't want to be in Y on the way down post strokeSorry GH. Just burned my existing stock of miles for my upcoming Aug trip. I agree, coach sucks. Int'l Business Class only for me now. I've had giod luck buying miles and e-vouchers on Craigslist though when I've needed to "top up" for a trip. Deals to be had!

Gtbguy
06-20-12, 21:03
Anyone want to sell me an evip? I'm EXP ON AA but out of upgradesmy daughter used them in europe. Don't want to be in Y on the way down post strokeI may know someone who has system wide upgrades on UA but not AA.

Gato Hunter
06-20-12, 22:37
What really sucks is il, have enough miles when I land in EZE for a RT ticket in first

Hoatzin
06-20-12, 22:46
What really sucks is il, have enough miles when I land in EZE for a RT ticket in firstHow many more AA miles do you need?

SnakeOilSales
06-20-12, 23:38
To upgrade to business class on an AA flight without using an eVIP, you can alternatively use use miles and co-pay, which from any place in the USA to EZE is $350 USD and 25, 000 AAdvantage miles, and is good for up to three segments, example SEA-DFW-PHL-EZE with any ticket stopovers is all upgraded with one application of miles / co-pay.

Gato Hunter
06-21-12, 23:27
Problem solveed I forgot my daughter had 80k miles she's going to get me a ticket

Gato Hunter
06-22-12, 14:16
Even better the EXP agent that did my booking waitlisted me for A mile coppay upg and it cleared last night I'm all set in buisneess class for the flight down great way to start 6 weeks in BSAS!