PDA

View Full Version : When Does The Chica Clock Start?

TejanoLibre
06-26-12, 17:58
When does the Chica's Stop Watch start?

I saw this Dominican girl at Hook look at her watch the moment that she left the club and started counting down!

One girl told me 1 hour is 10 minutes to get undressed. 40 minutes of sex and 10 minutes to get dressed!

Fuck That!

I tell them that the Hour Starts the moment that their naked butt hits the sheets!

What do you think?

I rarely do just an hour though.

TL.

That's why I stick to the tried and true "A" List Members.

There is also a "Shit" List Boys!

Beware!

SunSeeker
06-26-12, 18:18
When does the Chica's Stop Watch start?

I saw this Dominican girl at Hook look at her watch the moment that she left the club and started counting down!

One girl told me 1 hour is 10 minutes to get undressed. 40 minutes of sex and 10 minutes to get dressed!

Fuck That!

I tell them that the Hour Starts the moment that their naked butt hits the sheets!

What do you think?

I rarely do just an hour though.

TL.

That's why I stick to the tried and true "A" List Members.

There is also a "Shit" List Boys!

Beware!Probably a good idea to confirm that with the chica beforehand. She better get the clothes off in less than 10 minutes! Holy crap!

I know if they come to my place it starts when they arrive and at a Privado when WE enter to room. I haven't pulled a chica out of a club here yet, but in Rio and elsewhere, time starts when we arrived at the apt or hotel. NOT when we left the club.

But chicas will try to get away with whatever they can, no matter what country they are from.

WhiteCat
06-26-12, 19:26
Probably a good idea to confirm that with the chica beforehand. She better get the clothes off in less than 10 minutes! Holy crap!

I know if they come to my place it starts when they arrive and at a Privado when WE enter to room. I haven't pulled a chica out of a club here yet, but in Rio and elsewhere, time starts when we arrived at the apt or hotel. NOT when we left the club.

But chicas will try to get away with whatever they can, no matter what country they are from.You just have to make it clear to them beforehand. I had one who "had to go" in-between moans.

Gato Hunter
06-26-12, 23:10
I don't negoitiate I by time I say dos vez or two times most girls will take this thinking your going to be a Mr. 5 mins easy I have done very well with this when I have been drinking. Time space has a distortion when with chicas to how much your paying her and does she have the money times ho much she really is in to you. If your a stinky fat bastard and I'm a buff athlete (I'm not) then you experience may very. I treat girls with respect and make them laugh offer them a clean towel an a tooth brush in the box and send them to the shower when they come out offeer them baileys all chicas love this nasty shit and its cheap in BA. In the super market. This is what we call the boyfriend experience. I don't do this for all chicas, except for the toothbrush and clean towel / shower this is standard procedure. I have to ask girls to leave often cause they don't want to leavegood music a stripper pole and a fat joint does not hurt either.