PDA

View Full Version : Romina

Paco Luna
06-29-12, 02:46
Like to put in a good word for Romina, works out of Cattos, but also independent. Blond. 30ish. Known her for years. We've travelled around Argentina. Not only sexy but a really nice, friendly, outgoing, and upfront person, absolutely honest, eager to please and a lot of fun. She'd like your business and I wish her well.

Rain Grown
06-29-12, 09:16
Boys, if you come to BA and don't call romina, you have totally missed it, great girl, tight great body, the total package and good at what she does. Call her, you will not be disappointed, also if you have a wingman, tell her to bring her wing girl-hot in bed and out!

HelloKitty
06-29-12, 10:16
Thaks my friends.

Many kisses

HelloKitty
06-29-12, 10:26
Thaks my frienks. PACO LUNA. You entered the wrong forum.

=) now my name is Hello, kitty and romina this is my forum in this. As independent.

Many kisses.

HelloKitty
06-29-12, 14:11
Thanks friend for your comment, but wrong thread HAHAHAHAHAAAA =) INDEPENT CHICAS.HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

Many kisses, honey for you is su frends. See you later

TejanoLibre
06-29-12, 14:28
Boys, if you come to BA and don't call romina, you have totally missed it, great girl, tight great body, the total package and good at what she does. Call her, you will not be disappointed, also if you have a wingman, tell her to bring her wing girl-hot in bed and out!You are correct!

Kitty is like a little Barbi Doll!

Highly Recommended!

Her Wing-Girl is Carolina!

Carolina is her sister and she is super sexy!

Perfect for all the guys that like sisters!

TL