PDA

View Full Version : No show chicas

Rain Grown
06-29-12, 22:22
Made an appt with jimena today, she called and put it off for 2 hours the next day, THEN she no showed, nocalled, no answer her cell phone, nada. So, guys if you arrive in BA with a BST. Call someone else that is dependable, this chica is out there somewhere else, maybe the shadow knows?

SunSeeker
06-29-12, 22:37
Made an appt with jimena today, she called and put it off for 2 hours the next day, THEN she no showed, nocalled, no answer her cell phone, nada. So, guys if you arrive in BA with a BST. Call someone else that is dependable, this chica is out there somewhere else, maybe the shadow knows?I bolded part above wondering if you mean she put it off until 2pm tomorrow (Saturday)? If you speak some spanish call up a FL, and if you don't speak spanish, or are like me and your spanish isn't that great, use Roxana's Service to call and setup a chica for you, or pm TL.

This happens all the time in Rio and the chica doesn't get a call again from me for a very long time. Unless she makes it up to me by bringing a friend hehehe.

Toymann
06-30-12, 05:45
Made an appt with jimena today, she called and put it off for 2 hours the next day, THEN she no showed, nocalled, no answer her cell phone, nada. So, guys if you arrive in BA with a BST. Call someone else that is dependable, this chica is out there somewhere else, maybe the shadow knows?Chicas on this board are hardly, especially ex-TL pimped chicas, A-list girls. Live and learn newbies, Happy Mongering All Toymann

Rain Grown
06-30-12, 08:50
Chicas on this board are hardly, especially ex-TL pimped chicas, A-list girls. Live and learn newbies, Happy Mongering All ToymannHardly a newbie, been mongering here for 15 years, just been lucky with most of the others. Also romina will spoil you being on time for appts

Gato Hunter
07-01-12, 18:03
Gden pussy syndrome is the root cause here I warned of this. Bids months ago I would not let her wash my dishes

Wild Walleye
07-02-12, 18:24
I wouldn't let a provider being a no-show on one monger prevent me from trying my luck. If the chica is constantly not showing up, that is a different story. In any event, I almost always have a backup plan, just in case.

I don't know Jimena, but I like they way she looks. So my comments have nothing to do with her.

It helps to keep in mind that chicas are in this business for at least two reasons: banging hot dudes like me and making some money. A chica's regulars will almost always take precedent over someone they don't know. Similarly, a paying customer in the room where she currently is, takes precedent over a potential customer across town. I was seeing one chica fairly regularly and had planned on seeing her one particular weekend, at least I was until she said she had bigger fish to fry (I am 50/50 on whether she was referring to his wallet or his.).

Anyhow, in virtually every locale that I visit, I have a list of national treasure that I would like to visit. If one of them is otherwise in dispose, I go to the next one.

TejanoLibre
07-13-12, 01:32
Chicas on this board are hardly, especially ex-TL pimped chicas, A-list girls. Live and learn newbies, Happy Mongering All ToymannOh, come on now Buddy!

An occasional "No Show Chica" can be a real deal breaker, that's for sure!

It could be something that is lost in translation or you catch someone in a bad mood or a super busy schedule.

Either way, do you want to be with a moody girl or the 6th or 7th in a row?

Reminds me of the time that I had an "appointment" at high noon so I dosed myself at 11:45.

The Chica never showed up!

Not this CHICA in question but another BANK.

FUCK!

I almost pulled it off!

And yes Boys, it's NEVER a first and only time!

Maybe GH is correct?

Personally, I just think it was a Bad Hair Day!

TL

That's why you need to SPEAK SPANISH and CARRY a BIG WAD!

Gato Hunter
07-13-12, 11:18
I just call more if they don't show, there are millions in BA.

TejanoLibre
07-24-12, 13:02
Made an appt with jimena today, she called and put it off for 2 hours the next day, THEN she no showed, nocalled, no answer her cell phone, nada. So, guys if you arrive in BA with a BST. Call someone else that is dependable, this chica is out there somewhere else, maybe the shadow knows?Sorry about that but I can't take the blame for that one!

I did not schedule it.

But I will take the applause for the 3 other girls that you met and repeated like 4 times!

Florencia

Romina

Carolina

Hope you enjoyed your stay!

See you in a few years!

TL.

PS. Maybe you can try again the next time!

Gandolf50
07-24-12, 13:31
Its the culture here. Its every one, not just the chicas. They just don't care. If they have money to eat for tomorrow they won't work today.

TejanoLibre
08-08-12, 15:05
Its the culture here. Its every one, not just the chicas. They just don't care. If they have money to eat for tomorrow they won't work today.I agree, I think you are correct but sometimes a Chica will find a new "Keeper" and just fade away for a while untill the "Keeper" gets tired.

Start working part-time while she is "Kept."

We see it happen all the time.

They are like Old Soldiers, they don't die they just fade away.

TL

Gandolf50
08-08-12, 19:39
I remember a few years ago I arranged for three different chicas to come by on the same night figuring one was bound to show up. It wasnt the first time I was wrong!

Shawman
06-25-14, 00:29
Jennifer was a no show.

I called redhot and spoke with her to set up an appointment with jennifer. She said tonight would be no problem. We arranged for a time and place. I gave a detailed description of myself and what I would be wearing. I contacted her at 7:05 p, and was in communication via email as late as 8 pm. The appointment was for 9:30 pm. I was there waiting there (officially) for 20 minutes until 9:50 p. in reality I was standing outside in front of the place since 9:10 p

I didn't realize they had the place closed today for painting, but I would never have her or anybody stand at a corner and wait for me alone at night, so I waited there, doing exactly that for 40 min, until 9:50 p. I was standing at the corner in front of the door in plain view wearing exactly what I said I would. I didn't see her at all. If she was there, she saw me and she let me stand. I tried calling redhot/gisell's phone 4 times to let her know what was going on, but she had her phone turned off.

after 9:50p, I just went ahead, had dinner, and went back home.

I did not characterize any facts, everything I said is 100% true. Jennifer was a no show.

Member #3320
06-01-15, 19:43
She is a "No show" Chica".

So you may have arranged a appointment with her and be very exited about it.

But she may not show up or cancel the appointment citing " Your address does not exist on google map".

Hope this helps to anyone concerned.

Bobby68
06-11-17, 21:08
You can ad her to the list.

Set up a date. She said she is on the way be there in 10-15 minutes. Never showed and blocked me on WhatsApp.

What a flake. 😂😂😂.

PickCherry12
06-13-17, 17:30
You can ad her to the list.

Set up a date. She said she is on the way be there in 10-15 minutes. Never showed and blocked me on WhatsApp.

What a flake. 😂😂😂.Time to abandon BA and go to Medellin.

Tres3
06-13-17, 18:14
Unfortunately not showing up on time, or not showing up at all, is the norm for Argentina, rather than the exception. I think it is in their DNA. No shows are one of several reasons that I go to privados or the chica's place, and seldom have a chica come to my place.

Tres3.