PDA

View Full Version : It has begun

Gato Hunter
07-02-12, 18:25
I got in today and my Novia has already extracted all of my leche. We did it 4 times then went for a lomo did it again and when I woke just now she was gone left to get me some thing to smoke for mañana.

I haven't got any bullets left at all, feels weird that the. First day here I feels like day 10 my balls are empty and she'll be back in the morning for the rest.

Like this feeling of fucked out just woke up from a nap and well fed.

I sat next this fat ffucking american ***** on the plane in business class that made me hace american women even moré when my chica hugged me At he airport I had wood and she could feel it and started dry humping me back in the middle of ezeziza!

Feeling like a king!

Wild Walleye
07-02-12, 18:30
I jealous. Rock on GH.

I almost miss that outdated rat-trap of an airport.

Gato Hunter
07-04-12, 12:34
This is the greatest thing ever, in 3fays I have only spent 600pesos, most of it on food my girlfriend is ccooking for me now too. We have done it so much that we are both sore, a very had feat since everything is bareback.

WhiteCat
07-04-12, 19:44
This is the greatest thing ever, in 3fays I have only spent 600pesos, most of it on food my girlfriend is ccooking for me now too. We have done it so much that we are both sore, a very had feat since everything is bareback.Go, Gato. Go.

SunSeeker
07-04-12, 20:58
This is the greatest thing ever, in 3fays I have only spent 600pesos, most of it on food my girlfriend is ccooking for me now too. We have done it so much that we are both sore, a very had feat since everything is bareback.With all the "exercise" you've been getting I'm surprised your food bill isn't more! I'm looking forward to your next streeper party. As long as it's not at 6am! LOL.

Gato Hunter
07-04-12, 21:28
When stranger gets her Ina week or two we will put. Another one together.

Daddy Rulz
07-04-12, 22:06
ROFL at all of this bubba, few people have understood the idea of being a king here like you do. You really should write a memoir if you can figure out a way to do it and protect your identity. I love reading your posts.

I got in today and my Novia has already extracted all of my leche. We did it 4 times then went for a lomo did it again and when I woke just now she was gone left to get me some thing to smoke for mañana.

I haven't got any bullets left at all, feels weird that the. First day here I feels like day 10 my balls are empty and she'll be back in the morning for the rest.

Like this feeling of fucked out just woke up from a nap and well fed.

I sat next this fat ffucking american * on the plane in business class that made me hace american women even moré when my chica hugged me At he airport I had wood and she could feel it and started dry humping me back in the middle of ezeziza!

Feeling like a king!

Gato Hunter
07-04-12, 22:44
The book will be called the Playboy mansion experience for the not rich or famous. S

Gato Hunter
07-04-12, 23:39
DR I thinkq Steve bushemi would play you In the movie if Patrick swazwe wa around he would do. For dickhead I would have to. Cast Curly from the three stooges.

Exon would be played by jabba the hut

Kevins
07-05-12, 19:29
Welcome back. Nothing like a novia to make you feel like a king. Glad you are having fun

Gato Hunter
07-06-12, 13:53
Ok this girlfriend thing definatly has pros and cons.

Pros:

I lay around not wanyting for anything, if in hungry she cooks, if I'm horny we fuck all BB full GFE fucking like minx everyway possible.

Sleeping next to a naked girl, I woke up at 4 am with a boner I rolled her over and just did her, todo bein.

Its cheap.

Sex with a connection is better then a warm hole on a puta.

CONs.

She fucks me until I have nothing else she knows I'm a gatero and her strategy is that she fucks me so much it makes it impossible to fuck other girls, normally I would not ***** but if feels like I'm missing something when I see hot chicas and my dick is limp. I'm going to start treating this like I am being overrun in combat and save the last bullet for myself.

She is with me all the time theere are times that I just want to be alone.

Spanish, I speak enough Spanish to get by but having deep conversations can be problematic. But we get by.

Overall I like it so far.

Gato Hunter
07-13-12, 11:28
So glad I stayed in GF came over we both got drunk went to disco stocked up, came back hung out drank mate, watched TV went to bed I woke up horney stuck it in from behind and fell asleep inside her woke up and my dick was stuck to her leg guess I came in my sleep she's making breakfast now, not feeling like a king I am a king!

Going to montevideo for some poker, and Poke her, I have starwood points so we will have a nice room with a big bed. I am on empty right now four hour boat ride so I can recharge a little. I'm goetting a chub thinking about a hot naked girl on the clean sheets already.

I would describe this as honeymoon sex without the I do's.

I'm not paying her next week I'm going to buy a hot water heater and have it installed instead she is very happy about this, she has a decent house but needs hot water. I went to the provincia the other day and checked it out. An hour out of town on the train. Felt a little scared at night on the platform waiting for the train back but it was OK.

Daddy Rulz
07-13-12, 16:15
Felt a little scared at night on the platform waiting for the train back but it was OK.I would try to avoid this in the future. Your feelings were not without merit, those trains (and I use them a lot) are fucking dangerous at night. The local commuter trains are ok but the ones going out of town can be bad. Both the platforms and the trains.

SunSeeker
07-13-12, 16:22
Going to montevideo for some pokerWould be interested in hearing how Montevideo was upon your return. I will have to go sooner or later for USD.

Gato Hunter
07-13-12, 17:02
Had to change plans she has no nanny were going on Wednesday

Gato Hunter
07-13-12, 17:05
I would try to avoid this in the future. Your feelings were not without merit, those trains (and I use them a lot) are fucking dangerous at night. The local commuter trains are ok but the ones going out of town can be bad. Both the platforms and the trains.There was one guy acting weird made a move towards me I made a fist and gave him a "I'm going to kick your ass look " he backed off I only had 100 pesos and a cheap phone on me but still I didn't want any drama

Gato Hunter
07-13-12, 17:45
There was one guy acting weird made a move towards me I made a fist and gave him a "I'm going to kick your ass look " he backed off I only had 100 pesos and a cheap phone on me but still I didn't want any dramaThis was the belgrano train at Los polvorines about an hour out if retiro.

Not nearly as bad as la matanza GF tol me not to go the other way the next stops are very dangerous according to her she also wanted me on the train no later than 2200. This was at about. 2100

Gandolf50
07-14-12, 07:00
This was the belgrano train at Los polvorines about an hour out if retiro.

Not nearly as bad as la matanza GF tol me not to go the other way the next stops are very dangerous according to her she also wanted me on the train no later than 2200. This was at about. 2100Best bet is the "U" out of LaCrosse to Lemos, normally there are police and or military on the train. I've never had a problem at any hour. From Lemos you can catch the 203 up to Polverines.

Big Boss Man
07-14-12, 13:54
Are people advising not to carry a smartphone in BA? My cheap cellphone died on my last trip and I ended up buying an unlocked Samsung Nexus thinking I could use it anywhere. It turns out there is a big crime wave in LA of people stealing cellphones and for them an unlocked one is perfect. Should I buy a cheaper phone? Is there a cheap unlocked android phone worth having? Does anyone carry there Ipad to the coffee shop?

Gato Hunter
07-14-12, 14:05
I use my old iPhone 3GS no problem, iPads are another story, I would not, I use iPod touch all over the place, can do everything with it and it's small

SunSeeker
07-14-12, 14:22
Are people advising not to carry a smartphone in BA? My cheap cellphone died on my last trip and I ended up buying an unlocked Samsung Nexus thinking I could use it anywhere. It turns out there is a big crime wave in LA of people stealing cellphones and for them an unlocked one is perfect. Should I buy a cheaper phone? Is there a cheap unlocked android phone worth having? Does anyone carry there Ipad to the coffee shop?Hey BBM, I see locals using their smartphones all the time, on the subte, walking down the street etc. I have my Galaxy SII with me when I go out but I turn the volume down, set the vibrate on high, and keep it in the inside pocket of my jacket.

Like any other time a person needs to be aware of their surroundings when using their phones.