PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem is coming!

Stranger
07-15-12, 14:57
Well, in a few hours I am back in town! Just spent 2 weeks in Vegas, whoever calls it "Sin City" obviusly never been to BA!

Shit I spent first week going out at all night with Roky2, he got more that 30 years experience in the city, hundreds of trips so I am quite confident we did not miss any place worth going to. Best Strip joint had 300 girls working at any one time, and more that 1500 girls total (I asked). I did not see 5 (!) really hard-bodied pretty girls among them. Cute and pretty faces, sure, hundreds! But 95%+ vas at least "buttery" (thanks Roky2, I love that term!). And the majority what I would consider fat. And that was the BEST place in town! The rest of the places had girls that will make Ness look like a place with classy fit chicks!

BA got all a man can want, you can even gamble if that is one of your vices. SHIT! I am so happy to be Home!

Everyone, you have been warned!

Stranger

Rocky2
07-15-12, 15:34
Well, in a few hours I am back in town! Just spent 2 weeks in Vegas, whoever calls it "Sin City" obviusly never been to BA!

Shit I spent first week going out at all night with Roky2, he got more that 30 years experience in the city, hundreds of trips so I am quite confident we did not miss any place worth going to. Best Strip joint had 300 girls working at any one time, and more that 1500 girls total (I asked). I did not see 5 (!) really hard-bodied pretty girls among them. Cute and pretty faces, sure, hundreds! But 95%+ vas at least "buttery" (thanks Roky2, I love that term!). And the majority what I would consider fat. And that was the BEST place in town! The rest of the places had girls that will make Ness look like a place with classy fit chicks!

BA got all a man can want, you can even gamble if that is one of your vices. SHIT! I am so happy to be Home!

Everyone, you have been warned!

StrangerDamn, wish I was in BA

Rocky2
07-15-12, 15:37
Damn, wish I was in BAWe missed the fucking pool party.

Stranger
07-15-12, 15:40
We missed the fucking pool party.F#$& yeah! Pretty cool to be invited to pool-party to a stripper and her HOT-HOT friends! (AND we did not even pay for a "dance", jejej)

Gato Hunter
07-15-12, 15:44
Mongers you better throw all your chicas in the shower before after tomorrow morning stranger turned me on to jizzing all over hem rubbing it in and sending them back without a shower now there's two of us Jejejejejejee

I'm going to go to disco right now and stock up on toothbrushes corona and baileys.

If you want a naked chica in the sack when you arrive send me an email I'll make it happen and let her in and talk to her until you get here.

David guetta is qued up, lights are in order.

This will be a very fun week at the mansion.

Stranger
07-15-12, 15:57
This will be a very fun week at the mansion.It will be EPIC, as always, fuck this town has been quiet for too long, time to make some waves!

Like you know I am not too big on daytime mongering, so don't have anyone waiting in my bed (but I like the way you think!).

I will go hungry for pussy all day and see what I can hunt down, that is half the fun!

Tomorow will not be a quiet Monday in BA, THAT is for sure!

(and YES the jizzing down titties and sending them back to work IS my favorite party trick, jeje).

Stranger

Gato Hunter
07-15-12, 16:26
The magic fridge has a gallon of corona in it now, they only had liters not small ones I figured a gallon of beer would take the edge off a little.

The magic ashtray is up and running.

I did not buy your toothbrushes but mine are stocked.

There will be a ripple in the mongering force and the Latin chica network will know of our presence here. When you arrive LOL!

Joe 23
07-16-12, 09:17
Well, in a few hours I am back in town!Good to see you back on the scene Stranger, although the chicas at the clubs might be ten times happier than me to see you.

I am out of town till Wednesday, then having my inplant surgery on Thursday, so I don't think that I'll be seeing you until next week but anyway we'll meet up somewhere.

Enjoy your stay!

Joe 23

WhiteCat
07-16-12, 19:38
The magic fridge has a gallon of corona in it now, they only had liters not small ones I figured a gallon of beer would take the edge off a little.

The magic ashtray is up and running.

I did not buy your toothbrushes but mine are stocked.

There will be a ripple in the mongering force and the Latin chica network will know of our presence here. When you arrive LOL!I hope you have a couple of limes for that Corona, Gato!

Gato Hunter
07-16-12, 20:23
We drunk just about anything no need for limes

Gato Hunter
07-16-12, 23:26
The wolf pack is back we killed the gallon of beer before starnger showered were going to piss on all the fire hydrants tonight.