PDA

View Full Version : Melisa from Todomasajes

The Clown
07-18-12, 13:33
Called on Monday morning and made an appt to see Melisa. 400p for the hour. She fully clothed me not. A good massage, and of course as she is massaging her hand would "slip" and rub on mr. Happy every once in a while. What I noticed though is that she would get off on that. So, I started rubbing on her ass and then around to her snatch. She started to moan alittle and she then turned me over. She got naked then and we went at it. Great little tits and beautiful nips. I hopped off the table and went at DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed. Then out came the old rubber and for a CBJ even though I don't like it covered it was good.

We finally went into the bangng position, easiest was for me to stand and her legs wrapped around me. She has a great tight pussy, and before I came I pulled off the rubber and spooged all over her tits and stomach.

She is sweet. Check her out on the 400 block of Cordoba near the Lancaster.

The Clown

SunSeeker
07-18-12, 15:43
Called on Monday morning and made an appt to see Melisa. 400p for the hour. She is sweet. Check her out on the 400 block of Cordoba near the Lancaster.

The ClownThanks El Clown. Is this Melisa?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/melisa/bk00.htm

The Clown
07-18-12, 22:09
Thanks El Clown. Is this Melisa?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/melisa/bk00.htmYes this is her. Enjoy!

The Clown

Wild Walleye
07-20-12, 15:24
Called on Monday morning and made an appt to see Melisa. 400p for the hour. She fully clothed me not. A good massage, and of course as she is massaging her hand would "slip" and rub on mr. Happy every once in a while. What I noticed though is that she would get off on that. So, I started rubbing on her ass and then around to her snatch. She started to moan alittle and she then turned me over. She got naked then and we went at it. Great little tits and beautiful nips. I hopped off the table and went at DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed. Then out came the old rubber and for a CBJ even though I don't like it covered it was good.

We finally went into the bangng position, easiest was for me to stand and her legs wrapped around me. She has a great tight pussy, and before I came I pulled off the rubber and spooged all over her tits and stomach.

She is sweet. Check her out on the 400 block of Cordoba near the Lancaster.

The ClownGood info, thanks