PDA

View Full Version : Gato hunter goes to Colonia

Gato Hunter
07-24-12, 15:24
I broke up with the old GF now I have one even hotter BB everything and she really likes sex going to shack up in the sheraton for two days. I have starwood points and the buquebus is cheap, I told her 2kpesos and 200$ of shopping she was more t Han happy this is going to be good.

Plus my wingman has to leave so I'll be bored, and he was my QA dept this girl is hot, I worry I'll go fuck an Orleans skank. There is a very good chance that I'll just fuck this while I'm here she's a very funny girl, look th novias to las Lila's last night strangers girl was blown away, min was very impressed defiantly earned some boyfriend points.

She shows up on time also and calls while she's in the car here

SunSeeker
07-24-12, 16:18
I broke up with the old GF now I have one even hotter BB everything and she really likes sex going to shack up in the sheraton for two days. I have starwood points and the buquebus is cheap, I told her 2kpesos and 200$ of shopping she was more t Han happy this is going to be good.

Plus my wingman has to leave so I'll be bored, and he was my QA dept this girl is hot, I worry I'll go fuck an Orleans skank. There is a very good chance that I'll just fuck this while I'm here she's a very funny girl, look th novias to las Lila's last night strangers girl was blown away, min was very impressed defiantly earned some boyfriend points.

She shows up on time also and calls while she's in the car hereHave fun GH! My problem is I quickly get tired having the same chica around. A couple of times a week is ok but day after day and they start to get on my nerves LOL.

Gato Hunter
07-24-12, 16:38
Two days that's it.

Gato Hunter
07-24-12, 21:41
I got selected for a special search and jthey guy found four joints in my bag, navy goons my girl negotiated a bribe very quickly 200$ kept me out of jail, then when we land she talked to a cab driver and we have more weed!

This one is a keeper I bought her 200$ of perfume and make up in th "free shop"

Might have a keeper here, we have it going now that she is my secreetay and translator as a story of why such a hot girl is traveling with my old ass

SunSeeker
07-24-12, 21:51
I got selected for a special search and jthey guy found four joints in my bag, navy goons my girl negotiated a bribe very quickly 200$ kept me out of jail, then when we land she talked to a cab driver and we have more weed!

Might have a keeper here, we have it going now that she is my secreetay and translator as a story of why such a hot girl is traveling with my old assVery freakin lucky GH. Good thing they didn't have a hate-on for americans. Did you have any problems getting USD while there? Or did you even try? I read there is a couple of ATM's there that give USD. I'm thinking about a day trip either just before or just after I get back from Colombia in Sept.

Gandolf50
07-25-12, 07:55

Might have a keeper here, we have it going now that she is my secreetay and translator as a story of why such a hot girl is traveling with my old assThe truth is, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE! In this day and age you do not cross borders with contraband. Yes, you were very lucky. Yes, your women seems like a keeper. But the moment you go away to the big cage in whatever town she will be outlooking for a new papi. Take better care!

TejanoLibre
07-25-12, 08:14

Might have a keeper here, we have it going now that she is my secreetay and translator as a story of why such a hot girl is traveling with my old assUruguay is Super Open Minded when it comes to weed, they want to decriminalize it and allow the state to grow it and sell it so that MAY have saved your ass too.

Not a nice way to spend your vacation I'm sure.

Google " Marching Powder."

Amazing wikipedia article about a prison in Bolivia.

Brad Pitt just bought the rights to the movie.

TL

Daddy Rulz
07-25-12, 13:20
Please don't do that again. I'm not coming to visit you in some S American prison hoss.

The truth is, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE! In this day and age you do not cross borders with contraband. Yes, you were very lucky. Yes, your women seems like a keeper. But the moment you go away to the big cage in whatever town she will be outlooking for a new papi. Take better care!

Gato Hunter
07-25-12, 14:55
I'm not the first one on this board to get caught with weed. Prolly won't be the last. Not my best move lesson learned I prolly had under 2 grams I also showed them my pot card from the USA they acknowledges I had a perscription but they don't honor that here.

In other news I like coloniA better than montevideo the sheraton here is much nicer the chicA loves it it would be even nicer in the summer.

One bob fuck equals two with a rubber! Guys keep hitting on my secretary and she tells them no and they look at me like how in the fuck?

Gato Hunter
07-25-12, 15:04
No problems getting dollars from ATMs here 300 a pull

SunSeeker
07-25-12, 16:46
No problems getting dollars from ATMs here 300 a pullThanks GH. It looks like I may take a flight through the US soon so I won't need to make a day trip. This time anyways.

Gato Hunter
07-26-12, 20:09
Be aware the banks close from 1300'to 1700. And that's ususly when the ATMs are All out of money almost had some drama today trying to get dollars before the boat left.

Also beware you can only get dollars in 100's

SnakeOilSales
07-27-12, 08:08
Be aware the banks close from 1300'to 1700. And that's ususly when the ATMs are All out of money almost had some drama today trying to get dollars before the boat left.

Also beware you can only get dollars in 100'sThis is completely inaccurate information. The reality is that the banks OPEN from 12:00/13:00 until 17:00/18:00. I have been going to Colonia for years and in fact was there this week inside a bank between the hours of 14:00 and 15:00.

Gato Hunter
07-27-12, 10:31
Ok dude I walked all over the fucking place yesterday. Not for my health.

SnakeOilSales
07-27-12, 12:42
Ok dude I walked all over the fucking place yesterday. Not for my health.Http://bancorepublica.com.uy/web/guest/institucional/red-fisica/interior-del-pais

Gato Hunter
07-27-12, 13:55
Yesterday must have been a fucking holiday or something, I was caught flat footed and they were all closed and or out of money.

I don't post bullshit.

Dccpa
08-04-12, 12:34

Might have a keeper here, we have it going now that she is my secreetay and translator as a story of why such a hot girl is traveling with my old assHttp://news.liveandinvestoverseas.com/Lifestyle/uruguay-planning-to-legalize-sell-marijuana.html

Notice the last line of the article.

"Possession of marijuana remains legal in Uruguay, while distribution is not."

The article is dated June 25th.