PDA

View Full Version : Head Count

TejanoLibre
07-26-12, 18:53
Just a quick Head Count to try and see who might be in town.

A lot of the girls are complaining that there is very little business at the moment.

Both Indies and Boliche Chicas.

Even girls that are always busy.

TL.

It fucking cold!

My human bed warmer better come home quickly!

El Perro
07-26-12, 19:14
Just a quick Head Count to try and see who might be in town.

A lot of the girls are complaining that there is very little business at the moment.

Both Indies and Boliche Chicas.

Even girls that are always busy.

TL.

It fucking cold!

My human bed warmer better come home quickly!Yo. Present. Here.

Gandolf50
07-26-12, 19:59
Hell, I'm always here. There is very little business because the prices are way too high!

Gato Hunter
07-26-12, 20:07
It's dead my girl says its dead and the girls are getting ugly she also confirmed that domincanas are bad fucks LOL

SunSeeker
07-26-12, 21:01
I'm here for now. The chica that stayed with me last night had 28 missed calls this morning. Maybe her bf trying to find her jajaja.

Daddy Rulz
07-26-12, 21:05
Kind of here, holding down the fort off the panamericana

TejanoLibre
07-26-12, 21:08
I'm here for now. The chica that stayed with me last night had 28 missed calls this morning. Maybe her bf trying to find her jajaja.At least she was nice enough to turn the ringer off!

One girl was texting on her phone while bent over and being fucked at 4am in my restaurant.

I was downstairs having sex with Myra on the bar and a friend of "Ours" was the guy upstairs.

He was pissed off when he came downstairs and then he really got pissed off because they towed his rental car!

That was funny!

TL

SunSeeker
07-26-12, 21:19
At least she was nice enough to turn the ringer off!

One girl was texting on her phone while bent over and being fucked at 4am in my restaurant.

I was downstairs having sex with Myra on the bar and a friend of "Ours" was the guy upstairs.

He was pissed off when he came downstairs and then he really got pissed off because they towed his rental car!

That was funny!

TLLast night I was HER booty call! LOL. She even brought food and ice-cream!

Did "your" friend start looking for lightning bolts coming at him? Duck and look for cover!

Brad Pito
07-26-12, 22:24
I may be in town in late August to support the chica economy

Aqualung
07-27-12, 02:49
Lots of non-Argentine girls working here that need to send money home (Paraguay or wherever) for their families and kids are leaving as they can't change their money into Dollars.

Member #3320
07-27-12, 04:25
Lots of non-Argentine girls working here that need to send money home (Paraguay or wherever) for their families and kids are leaving as they can't change their money into Dollars.Is that good or bad news for the mongers?

Gato Hunter
07-27-12, 15:32
Last night I was HER booty call! LOL. She even brought food and ice-cream!

Did "your" friend start looking for lightning bolts coming at him? Duck and look for cover!Might be stalker material. Remember if you fuck her for free three times you have a girlfriend. LOL

Mountaineer
07-27-12, 16:08
Nothing in life is free.

Might be stalker material. Remember if you fuck her for free three times you have a girlfriend. LOL

Gato Hunter
07-27-12, 16:20
Nothing in life is free.Exactly you end up with a stalker in return

SunSeeker
07-27-12, 17:02
Might be stalker material. Remember if you fuck her for free three times you have a girlfriend. LOLIt wasn't free. She brought pizza and ice-cream! LOL.

Gato Hunter
07-27-12, 17:08
It wasn't free. She brought pizza and ice-cream! LOL.That's stage one of the stalker program, next time she will invite you over to here house for dinner. Trust me LOL I have two stalkers right now. One went and got a new chip to call me on today cause I was not answering her calls

SunSeeker
07-27-12, 17:38
That's stage one of the stalker program, next time she will invite you over to here house for dinner. Trust me LOL I have two stalkers right now. One went and got a new chip to call me on today cause I was not answering her callsI hope not. She's seen my pics of all the chicas (not the BA ones. I don't show chicas pics of girls form the same country) and knows I am a monger. I guess only time will tell though.