PDA

View Full Version : Perfect ass

Daddy Rulz
07-31-12, 13:26
I'm out here in Mawi and my mosa has one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. I asked her if I could take a photo of it to post, she asked me why and I told her it was perfect and she should share it with the world. She giggled and said no. Sorry guys

TejanoLibre
07-31-12, 20:17
I'm out here in Mawi and my mosa has one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. I asked her if I could take a photo of it to post, she asked me why and I told her it was perfect and she should share it with the world. She giggled and said no. Sorry guysIn the States you would go to JAIL just for asking!

TL

Lgover
08-01-12, 06:14
I'm out here in Mawi and my mosa has one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. I asked her if I could take a photo of it to post, she asked me why and I told her it was perfect and she should share it with the world. She giggled and said no. Sorry guysDo you mean Maui? Mosa?

Pardon my ignorance! But can't ignore a perfect ass

Daddy Rulz
08-01-12, 10:43
Maui is the island lost was filmed at. Mawi is short for Ing Maschwitz a little town about 30 klms up the Panamericana. Mosa is waitress. Perfect ass is, well, an ass that was perfect. Not too big, round, firm, in a tight pair of jeans.

Do you mean Maui? Mosa?

Pardon my ignorance! But can't ignore a perfect ass