PDA

View Full Version : Discos

Gato Hunter
07-31-12, 18:19
After the last few nights I have had a rockstar time in discos VIP section. Have a smile and some balls it's easy. Next trip I'm going to hit discos and not hook. Cheaper too! Tons of hot women they were giving me their numbers.

Not for everyone.

Big Boss Man
07-31-12, 23:19
After the last few nights I have had a rockstar time in discos VIP section. Have a smile and some balls it's easy. Next trip I'm going to hit discos and not hook. Cheaper too! Tons of hot women they were giving me their numbers.

Not for everyone.Clap! Clap! Clap! It sounds as if you and Stranger have opened the door on how to play the discos for the traveling monger. You guys had just got me interested in visiting the nightclubs again on the last trip. Now I know there is a whole other level. Although I am probably in the category "Not for everyone." I am going to miss my daily entertainment of your adventures. Politics is a little dry for me. The presidential candidates have not campaigned in California in 20 or 30 years that I can remember. You kept escalating with better looking chicas throughout your stay even dismissing one of the finest lookers I saw on the last trip. Only thing is you had a little too much interaction with authorities for my taste. I'm way too cautious. I do not even want to talk to those guys. I repeat myself. Great trip.

Gato Hunter
08-01-12, 11:46
Thanks BBM, I belive it's possible to fuck hot girls and not pay for it. It's defiantly more work high risk of not. Getting laid at all also. I would put a speed in my pocket grab my bottle of vodka and play bartender for the hot girls, they were like who the fuck is this guy? Act like you own the place. Most of the Argie boyfriends are or roided up douchebags that were fake good chains, not hard to to better. I was at club severinos on irogen lon Monday night, I did not have to call in for VIP I just bought it there.

The Brazilian I was fucking the last 5 days for free, I just walked up to her and asked her "entre a mi casa por coger? She said OK a few days later she was staying the night, clean towel and a toothbrush goes a very long way. She kept hers and used it every day. One chica wrote her name on one and left it behind. In the bathroom. Two toothbrushrushes for 6 pesos well worth the return, usually you get Lots of DFK.

LateNightExcur
11-01-12, 22:15
Thanks BBM, I belive it's possible to fuck hot girls and not pay for it. It's defiantly more work high risk of not. Getting laid at all also. I would put a speed in my pocket grab my bottle of vodka and play bartender for the hot girls, they were like who the fuck is this guy? Act like you own the place. Most of the Argie boyfriends are or roided up douchebags that were fake good chains, not hard to to better. I was at club severinos on irogen lon Monday night, I did not have to call in for VIP I just bought it there.

The Brazilian I was fucking the last 5 days for free, I just walked up to her and asked her "entre a mi casa por coger? She said OK a few days later she was staying the night, clean towel and a toothbrush goes a very long way. She kept hers and used it every day. One chica wrote her name on one and left it behind. In the bathroom. Two toothbrushrushes for 6 pesos well worth the return, usually you get Lots of DFK.Respect.

Very interested in this as well. Will send you a PM Gato Hunter!

AdventureSeeke
11-01-12, 22:59
Love your style.

What discos would you recommend in BA?

Also, are you in BA the week of November 11?

The Brazilian I was fucking the last 5 days for free, I just walked up to her and asked her "entre a mi casa por coger? She said OK a few days later she was staying the night, clean towel and a toothbrush goes a very long way. She kept hers and used it every day. One chica wrote her name on one and left it behind. In the bathroom. Two toothbrushrushes for 6 pesos well worth the return, usually you get Lots of DFK.

Shawman
06-28-14, 03:33
I thought I would include a few of my observations in this non-mongering area, just as an update. I am 40, so I am not a spring chicken, but not old enough to be pining for classic rock. I am very much in the techno generation. Yeah, its really been that long now.

So first thing first, the vast majority of bars are stuck in a 25 year time warp with most of them being dusty, formica bartops, playing pearl jam through a set of desktop computer speakers. As cool and as modern ass they think they are, or try to be, 80's pop music is about as far as they got. And no matter what it is, they always have turned all the way up. Bring earplugs.

Another thing, even though a bar may be loaded with stateside hipster and geek references, and listen to stateside music, do not expect anyone there to be ok with the fact that you are an American born english speaker who speaks limited Spanish. In fact, expect them to make fun of you instead because you know, they're just cooler than you, even though they're dickriding shit you threw away 30+ yrs ago.

And this is of special note. Even though some of the staff may actually speak more English than they let on, they may f* with you through the night by breaking into it AFTER they run you through the gauntlet trying to get you to communicate in Spanish only, you know, claiming they can't understand a f*ng thing you say, even though you are reading it right off a professional translator. And then have different staff members step up to you through the night and run the same bullshit play. All because you made the mistake of helping to keep them in business. (Puerto rojo, I'm looking at you).

As for boliches, you might get turned away at the door. Even though the way they do it is to lie to your face by telling you that they are indeed not a boliche (even though you can see the lights and hear the music), it may not be personal even though it seems like it is. I was explained this by someone here. Check it out. These are potential reasons.

- if it is too early, like only 11 pm.

- if there are too many stags (single guys).

- if they are holding a private function.

- if they are an underage club before the night gets going.

These can all impact whether you get in, or kick rocks.

Oh yeah, be careful of kirchner's kidz. Theyre like dogshit in the sense that they are panacea through the streets of this town, after dark they are harder to see, and it won't be good if you get caught up.

On a final note, sometimes the grittiest places are the most humble and down to earth. Remember what I said in another post a little while back. In this town, what you see is what you get. I was walking home just feeling beat up with disappointment, and I happened to stumble in to this bar at around 3 am, and it was literally a block or so in front of my apartment, just not in a direction I am used to going after sundown. It was a pretty hard core heavy metal bar. It was no-nonsense, no-bullshit. The kid at the door said, 40 p to get in, and that price comes with a beer. I paid, I got in, and I got what had to be the largest bottle of beer I have seen before! At 3 am, I not used to that! The place was dark, dirty, cramped, crowded, and my feet were sticking to the floor. Of course the music was very loud, but it was what it said it was, hard core ass heavy metal. Not that I jam that in mi casa, but I was just relieved that there were straight shooters in this town. you may not always get what you originally set out for, but What you see is what you get. My night ended with a smile of appreciation enjoying beer and hard core metal at 3am in Buenos aires Argentina.