PDA

View Full Version : Candy from SoloIndependientes

The Clown
08-02-12, 10:41
This is the first chick that I've tried from this website and all I can say is she is awesome! She takes the bus into town for her appointments (about an hour and a half ride) , and she called me to tell me the bus was stuck in traffic and she would be late. Now this is my kind of chica!

Anyway 400p for an hour, and actually it was more like an hour and forty five! Not a clock watcher at all. On the website her face is covered, but her body looks good, and it looks as if she has long nips. Well lo and behold, she is cute, and started kissing me as soon as we were in the apartment. She is a great kisser by the way.

When she got undressed, mr. Happy went to direct attention as soon as I saw her tits. For you guys that are like myself and like small boobs and long nipples, this chick is for you. Her nips are about 5/8 of an inch long and about 1/4 in round. WOW! She loves to have them sucked and lightly chewed on.

DATY and BBBJ were both great. She loves everything slow, which drove me crazy. Has got a great pussy and loves to watch. WE fucked for about 40 minutes and then off came the rubber and back in the mouth mr. Happy went. I ended all over her tits and stomach which she rubbed in like hand cream. Also, her snatch is very smooth and tastes great. She has a few tats, one on her left tit, another on her leg and another on her lower back. I personally do not like them, but she was so awesome that I will definitely repeat.

A GFE!

Ph 15-3887-9567. Esmeralda 629 4th floor apt C. Nice little one room place, clean.

Enjoy guys and remember very stunning nipples.

The Clown