PDA

View Full Version : Romina

TartHunter
08-06-12, 12:26
Guys, just wanted to drop a quick thanks to Romina and TL for a fantastic time over the last few days. I was in BA at the beginning for the month, contacted TL, and he sent over Romina, she is a gem, we went to dinner and spent the nite at my hotel, she provided the best GFE I have had to this point. Bravo to Romina for showing me a great time, and big thanks to TL for his service and recommendation.

Tarthunter

HelloKitty
08-08-12, 17:51
Thank you for the great time! I have my own thread Hellokitty is Romina and you can also post under TLs Recommended Chicas thread! Besos!

Muktar
08-20-12, 22:25
Thanks Romina.

Just praise. Arrived (almost on time. Hahaha) without issues, the ultimate NON clock watcher, sweet, great attitude-willing to pleaseeasy to communicate with and willing to listen to boring stories.

I know she would like to master English and is anxious to practice as well as the obvious-I do not do graphic but I can say (by South Florida Standards) she is GFE. Since I'm not a frequent visitor to the Greek Isles. Cannot vouch but I suspect size matters.

I know she is leaving in the next weeks and I wish her a safe and good trip (with her sister).

Kiss to little Kitty.

M

TejanoLibre
08-20-12, 22:49
Thanks Romina.

Just praise. Arrived (almost on time. Hahaha) without issues, the ultimate NON clock watcher, sweet, great attitude-willing to pleaseeasy to communicate with and willing to listen to boring stories.

I know she would like to master English and is anxious to practice as well as the obvious-I do not do graphic but I can say (by South Florida Standards) she is GFE. Since I'm not a frequent visitor to the Greek Isles. Cannot vouch but I suspect size matters.

I know she is leaving in the next weeks and I wish her a safe and good trip (with her sister).

Kiss to little Kitty.

MI told you that you would have a great time!

TL

Muktar
08-20-12, 23:11
I told you that you would have a great time!

TLThank TL. Good choice. Please put some minutes on your phone! Jajajajaja.

Best.

M

HelloKitty
08-20-12, 23:20
Thanks my friends. People like you even exist, and human conscious. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA