PDA

View Full Version : Free nfl gamepass for now

Kevins
08-09-12, 16:34
https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&ccfeatures=true

Just register for free and for now all preseason games live for free in buenos aires.

Enjoy

TejanoLibre
08-09-12, 18:04

Just register for free and for now all preseason games live for free in buenos aires.

EnjoyThanks K,

Do you know when the first games start?

TL

Daddy Rulz
08-09-12, 19:20
Ill post later and report how it works. Go Steelers!

Kevins
08-09-12, 19:24
Thanks K,

Do you know when the first games start?

TLFirst game is 1900 est so 2000 buenos aires time philadelphila pittsburg at 2030 bue time

Kevins
08-09-12, 19:25
First game is 1900 est so 2000 buenos aires time philadelphila pittsburg at 2030 bue timeDepends on the speed of your connection. If very slow problem also you will need to download silverlight (quick and easy but do it before the game starts

Daddy Rulz
08-09-12, 19:51
I should be good, silver light is in. 6mbps connection, HDMI to the 52". I just made a batch of pico de gallo and have much chicken, cheese, and tortillas. One stop at the kiosko next door for some drinks and I'm set.

Depends on the speed of your connection. If very slow problem also you will need to download silverlight (quick and easy but do it before the game starts

TejanoLibre
08-09-12, 21:30
Depends on the speed of your connection. If very slow problem also you will need to download silverlight (quick and easy but do it before the game startsI only get one bar damn it!

And I'm wired and wireless!

Speedy Sucks!

How can it be sped up or is it that my computer is so slow too?

Silverlight has been installed.

Thanks K!

TL

SnakeOilSales
08-09-12, 21:40
I only get one bar damn it!

And I'm wired and wireless!

Speedy Sucks!

How can it be sped up or is it that my computer is so slow too?

Silverlight has been installed.

Thanks K!

TLFirst of all, you need to get either FiberTel or an IPlan T1; second, you need to take your Windows OS computer and throw it in the garbage or sell / donate it to somebody who doesn't know any better. Finally, go buy a MacBook Pro or even just a Mac mini and you will be in business.

Daddy Rulz
08-09-12, 21:53
First of all, you need to get either FiberTel or an IPlan T1; second, you need to take your Windows OS computer and throw it in the garbage or sell / donate it to somebody who doesn't know any better. Finally, go buy a MacBook Pro or even just a Mac mini and you will be in business.My Windos OS laptop which costs about 50% of a similar MacBook is streaming the game just fine.

Kevins
08-10-12, 15:47
The trick is bandwidth.

I use cable not wireless on my 6 mb connection and usually get darn good but as I said I usually watch the games the next day. That way no advertisements and with the condensed version (just the plays) a whole game in less than a hour) or a full game say 1:45

I don't do anything else with the pc when watchin any video. These are my entertainment pcs.

Tl you need to BUY a 6 mb connection to get it towrk ok

TejanoLibre
09-07-12, 03:14

EnjoyI saw the season opener for FREE!

Cowboys vs Giants, great game!

May have been a glitch with NFL. Com?

I'm happy!

Hope it last all season!

TL.

Thanks Kevin!

TejanoLibre
09-09-12, 21:58
Still Free!

Been watching football for free all day!

TL

Palermitano40
09-10-12, 14:23
Still Free!

TLYep, watched Bears vs colts yesterday, very good quality.

Hope the offers lasts.

Palermitano40
09-10-12, 14:29
Yep, watched Bears vs colts yesterday, very good quality.

Hope the offers lasts.
Still Free!

TLDownside : the Camry commercials with the girl with the obnoxious voice.

Big Boss Man
09-11-12, 17:15
I get it as part of my package and will want to use it in November.

Kevins
09-13-12, 13:54
I get it as part of my package and will want to use it in November.If you purchased the nfl package you get the games theyoffer in bue which is many but not all

TejanoLibre
09-24-12, 02:12
Today was a day of great football games!

I believe that I used up a month's worth of football wishes because every team that I wanted to win won their games.

3 or 4 overtime games, others down to the last play, really shitty officiating, trick plays, torn-off ear lobes!

Damn Texans and Cardinals are looking pretty good while San Fran and New Orleans don't look so hot; hell, even the Patriots are looking average!

I know it's early in the season but I like what I'm seeing and Thanks to Kevins I get to watch it for free in 3D.

So far the 3D sucks though!

TL.

Go Texans!

TejanoLibre
09-24-12, 20:05
Detroit Tennesee was awesome!

Something like 3 touchdowns in less than 2 minutes.

2 TDs in 18 seconds.

6 plays of 60 plus yards.

Trick plays, etc.

Fun game!

TL

Daddy Rulz
10-11-12, 13:19
Steelers / Titans game will be on tonight at The AP House at 2300 on the big screen. BYOBBB Bring your own Beer, Babe, and Burgers.

TejanoLibre
10-11-12, 16:07
Steelers / Titans game will be on tonight at The AP House at 2300 on the big screen. BYOBBB Bring your own Beer, Babe, and Burgers.Thanks but if you get there at 23:00 most of the game will be over.

Starting time is 9:20 BA time.

E. D. T. 8:20 pm.

Better double check.

TL

Member #2041
10-11-12, 16:14
Well, at least the first half will be over.

Thanks but if you get there at 23:00 most of the game will be over.

Better double check.

TL

Daddy Rulz
10-11-12, 17:24
Thanks but if you get there at 23:00 most of the game will be over.

Better double check.

TLMy bod. Also I didn't think about the debates. Me thinks El Jeffe will be commandeering the big screen tonight for the debates. Feel free to bring babes though.

TejanoLibre
10-24-12, 17:25
Still Free!

TLNo more free football!

Very disappointed, I guess I'll have to put up with some girls on Sundays to keep me entertained!

Damn it, it was nice to be alone or with some of the Boys and just watch football.

TL.

Or just pay the man.

Kevins
10-24-12, 23:42
No more free football!

Very disappointed, I guess I'll have to put up with some girls on Sundays to keep me entertained!

Damn it, it was nice to be alone or with some of the Boys and just watch football.

TL.

Or just pay the man.don't confuse issue ifnu are having issue saynthat not that it is no longernworking I just checked and is working for me

TejanoLibre
10-25-12, 02:04
don't confuse issue ifnu are having issue saynthat not that it is no longernworking I just checked and is working for meAt the time that I posted it was no longer available and kept sending me to their homepage.

Offering different pay options and packages.

It even allowed me to sign in but I assumed that the promotion was over and that made perfect sense to me at the time.

It was'nt a user error.

At some point Visa will quit paying for it, once we get hooked at around midseason.

You also had a real Pass at some point.

I'm watching the Redskins and the Giants as I write this.

Thanks Kevin!

TL

Kevins
01-04-13, 17:32
The trick is bandwidth.

I use cable not wireless on my 6 mb connection and usually get darn good but as I said I usually watch the games the next day. That way no advertisements and with the condensed version (just the plays) a whole game in less than a hour) or a full game say 1:45

I don't do anything else with the pc when watchin any video. These are my entertainment pcs.

Tl you need to BUY a 6 mb connection to get it towrk okSo if you want to watch the wildcard game that fox won't transmit even on direct tv live at least via famepass we can watch and in english