PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Boca Jr. Ticket?

WhiteCat
08-22-12, 19:25
I will be there in Sept and want to go to a game. Any ideas here? How much is a regular ticket? How much should I expect to pay above this? Where can I get a ticket?

Thanks

Daddy Rulz
08-23-12, 00:26
I will be there in Sept and want to go to a game. Any ideas here? How much is a regular ticket? How much should I expect to pay above this? Where can I get a ticket?

ThanksAs much as it pains me to say it, Romero is on the money here. You do not, seriously you don't want to go to a game there by yourself. Go in a package that takes you and brings you back and stay with the group.

Gato Hunter
08-23-12, 00:41
Don't use landingpadba, although I did score good weed from the barrasbravas chaperone I had. Go in a group it's so fucked up the way the tickets work now and finding your actuall seat. I had to move 3 times and the guy had to do some spalaining. I did the Barras bravas action once crazy shit, glad I know how to fight! Each of the three times I have gone its been around 100-120 $ in pesos.

Gato Hunter
08-23-12, 00:46
A common scam is to have you pay or a down low section and put you in the nose bleed section, they have your money and your at the game what are you going to do then? Bee there done that.

Remember the Mongering rule, there are no refunds in Argentina.

El Perro
08-23-12, 11:32

ThanksHowever you work it, definitely go. Soccer fans the world over know of the legendary Bombonera. I've been twice and its a helluva experience. Tickets are tough to come by though, and the idea of paying to go with a group is not a bad idea. I did that once, and went the other time with a local. You'll pay the group gringo rate, which is exorbitant, but still worth it.

Here is a link to the company I know of:

http://www.ticketfootball.com.ar/popup.htm

Note that the match between Boca and Independiente on Sept. 16 is a whopping $150US. Damn pricey. If you can hunt up a local with contacts that would be the way to go, but not easy. Even the locals, who aren't members, have a tough time scoring tickets. Many tickets get funneled to tourist agencies and also to the barrabravas.

You might also want to contact Sam at:

http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/

He's a buddy of mine that arranges to take very small groups to local matches. But, he's a River fan, and rarely goes to see Boca matches. He might be able to steer you to someone else.

FYI-do not get a seat in the Boca barrabrava section. The stories I have heard from many who have made that mistake are incredible, though often funny (getting pissed on by a 12 year old with some humongous gang member backing him up.)

Good luck.

WhiteCat
08-23-12, 18:47
However you work it, definitely go. Soccer fans the world over know of the legendary Bombonera. I've been twice and its a helluva experience. Tickets are tough to come by though, and the idea of paying to go with a group is not a bad idea. I did that once, and went the other time with a local. You'll pay the group gringo rate, which is exorbitant, but still worth it.

Here is a link to the company I know of:

http://www.ticketfootball.com.ar/popup.htm

Note that the match between Boca and Independiente on Sept. 16 is a whopping $150US. Damn pricey. If you can hunt up a local with contacts that would be the way to go, but not easy. Even the locals, who aren't members, have a tough time scoring tickets. Many tickets get funneled to tourist agencies and also to the barrabravas.

You might also want to contact Sam at:

http://hastaelgolsiempre.com/

He's a buddy of mine that arranges to take very small groups to local matches. But, he's a River fan, and rarely goes to see Boca matches. He might be able to steer you to someone else.

FYI-do not get a seat in the Boca barrabrava section. The stories I have heard from many who have made that mistake are incredible, though often funny (getting pissed on by a 12 year old with some humongous gang member backing him up.)

Good luck.Good info here. Thanks! TL, I just sent them a mail, thanks.

Palermitano40
08-24-12, 11:46

ThanksCheck the local prices on mercadolibre. Com. Ar.

But in any event get a PLATEA seat not a Popular, they ll kick your ass there. For starters.

You can buy tkts up to the day before the game, make arrangements with the buyer and pay in cash.

But this is Argentina, no refunds and beware of counterfeit tkts.

Enjoy your game, it s an experience worth it.

WhiteCat
08-24-12, 19:35
TL, just contacted Millhouse and they say they should have a ticket for me. One more beer I owe you!

TejanoLibre
08-25-12, 13:31
TL, just contacted Millhouse and they say they should have a ticket for me. One more beer I owe you!Your welcome!

By the way, how much is Millhouse's Ticket price.

You will be with a bunch of cute and very drunk foreign girls that are on vacation so they will fuck you if your average to above average looking or just cool.

A bonus!

It's known as a Party Hostel.

TL.

Now, about that beer.

I can actually get you on the field and in the locker room but that's going to cost you more than a beer.

WhiteCat
08-26-12, 10:43
Your welcome!

By the way, how much is Millhouse's Ticket price.

You will be with a bunch of cute and very drunk foreign girls that are on vacation so they will fuck you if your average to above average looking or just cool.

A bonus!

It's known as a Party Hostel.

TL.

Now, about that beer.

I can actually get you on the field and in the locker room but that's going to cost you more than a beer.Thanks, I could be interested in a little foreign puss. Do you know how big the group is? They did not quote a price as yet since they said they did not get the tix as yet. I'll call them when I arrive. I did get a quote from another place for over 1000AR which I think is nuts.

Mpexy
08-26-12, 12:35
Thanks, I could be interested in a little foreign puss. Do you know how big the group is? They did not quote a price as yet since they said they did not get the tix as yet. I'll call them when I arrive. I did get a quote from another place for over 1000AR which I think is nuts.Only been to one live foreign soccer game in Costa Rica but it was nuts (as in good). I'd imagine seeing one of the popular local clubs here same as watching a Lakers game back home.

Even cheap (but decent) Lakers seats cost $600, good ones $1500. Can get nosebleed seats for $100 but better to watch from home if that far away. 1000 pesos doesn't sound bad if the seats are semi decent

WhiteCat
08-26-12, 16:08
Only been to one live foreign soccer game in Costa rica but it was nuts (as in good). I'd imagine seeing one of the popular local clubs here same as watching a Lakers game back home.

Even cheap (but decent) Lakers seats cost $600, good ones $1500. Can get nosebleed seats for $100 but better to watch from home if that far away. 1000 pesos doesn't sound bad if the seats are semi decentM, I agree. Here in Chicago it's the same way. While 1000 might be acceptable, I'm still shopping. Another forum said this particulat place I mentioned might come in at 500-600ar. I'll keep everyone posted. I too saw a Game in Costa Rica and it was great.

Palermitano40
08-26-12, 18:17
http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/entradas-boca

As you can see you can get platea seats at 350AR. Of course not for los clasicos (River Independiente Racing San Lorenzo) but still an OK deal if you speak spanish.

Probably the cheapest option.

P.

WhiteCat
08-27-12, 15:50
http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/entradas-boca

As you can see you can get platea seats at 350AR. Of course not for los clasicos (River Independiente Racing San Lorenzo) but still an OK deal if you speak spanish.

Probably the cheapest option.

P.Thanks for that info. I got this as a reply to the cost and seating. Any comments welcome. ........"Usually cost ARS 570 argentinean pesos, includes pickup / drop off and local guide. It is not seated."

Cheers!

Laila

El Perro
08-27-12, 16:13
Thanks for that info. I got this as a reply to the cost and seating. Any comments welcome."Usually cost ARS 570 argentinean pesos, includes pickup / drop off and local guide. It is not seated."

Cheers!

LailaSounds like an SRO ticket of some sort. Pick up and drop off with a guide, but not seated? I find that unusual and a little suspicious.

TejanoLibre
08-27-12, 18:20
Sounds like an SRO ticket of some sort. Pick up and drop off with a guide, but not seated? I find that unusual and a little suspicious.I know a lot of people that have used Millhouse's Boca Tour and I have not heard any complaints.

S. R. O sounds normal, not suspicious.

What do you expect for $90 dollars?

A Luxury Box Suite?

A taxi ride there and back would be over a hundred pesos and then you have to pay for the ticket, without a guide in a danger zone!

Nobody sits down during the games anyway so why do you need a seat?

TL

El Perro
08-27-12, 18:27
I thought WC's post was referencing a Mercado Libre offer.

I know a lot of people that have used Millhouse's Boca Tour and I have not heard any complaints.

S. R. O sounds normal, not suspicious.

What do you expect for $90 dollars?

A Luxury Box Suite?

A taxi ride there and back would be over a hundred pesos and then you have to pay for the ticket, without a guide in a danger zone!

Nobody sits down during the games anyway so why do you need a seat?

TL

TejanoLibre
08-27-12, 18:46
I thought WC's post was referencing a Mercado Libre offer.I did not read down the thread so you may be right but the next game will be exciting no matter who they play!

This morning the leader of the Boca Hooligans and a bus load of his Hooligans were ambushed on the side of the road by the rival Hooligan faction at Boca.

The leader got it in the guts and the other 4 were shot in various places.

7am!

So the next game should be interesting.

ON TV!

TL

Aqualung
08-27-12, 19:32
You can buy the tickets at the stadium the morning of the game. That is if Boca plays local. The tickets to the general area cost 90 pesos. My son goes almost every week the Boca team is local. There is no danger unless you cheer the other team while in the Boca fan's area which would be a kind of death wish. The battles for who control the hooligans are always outside the stadium and usually far from it.

TL, as usual you get your information all fucked up, Hahahahah. The battle between fans was on Saturday late afternoon on the highway to Santa Fe where Boca played this week and not this morning at 7am. Use your sense my friend, what soccer hooligans would be running around in buses at seven in the morning almost two days after the match?

TejanoLibre
08-27-12, 20:26
You can buy the tickets at the stadium the morning of the game. That is if Boca plays local. The tickets to the general area cost 90 pesos. My son goes almost every week the Boca team is local. There is no danger unless you cheer the other team while in the Boca fan's area which would be a kind of death wish. The battles for who control the hooligans are always outside the stadium and usually far from it.

TL, as usual you get your information all fucked up, Hahahahah. The battle between fans was on Saturday late afternoon on the highway to Santa Fe where Boca played this week and not this morning at 7am. Use your sense my friend, what soccer hooligans would be running around in buses at seven in the morning almost two days after the match?Saw it on the news at 7am and I know it was out of town but I forgot that it was last week.

It was not between fans, it was between the 2 factions of Hooligans they said.

Too bad the leader will live.

Thanks,

I'm waiting on a "Special" whisky to drink with you soon.

TL.

How are you?

TL

Aqualung
08-27-12, 21:18
Saw it on the news at 7am and I know it was out of town but I forgot that it was last week.

It was not between fans, it was between the 2 factions of Hooligans they said.

Too bad the leader will live.

Thanks,

I'm waiting on a "Special" whisky to drink with you soon.

TL.

How are you?

TLStill recovering but a special whisky might tempt me out of hibernation! .

Aqualung
08-28-12, 00:07

TL, as usual you get your information all fucked up, Hahahahah. The battle between fans was on Saturday late afternoon on the highway to Santa Fe where Boca played this week and not this morning at 7am. Use your sense my friend, what soccer hooligans would be running around in buses at seven in the morning almost two days after the match?Sorry for this misinformation. You have to be a member to buy tickets at the stadium.

TejanoLibre
08-28-12, 01:39
Sorry for this misinformation. You have to be a member to buy tickets at the stadium.I finally got you fucker!

I am correct!

The memberships are passed on from family to family!

There are NO MORE MEMBERSHIPS!

How about that Scotch?

R

Aqualung
08-28-12, 15:26
I finally got you fucker!

I am correct!

The memberships are passed on from family to family!

There are NO MORE MEMBERSHIPS!

How about that Scotch?

RFor buying the tickets all you need to be is "socio adherente". For this, my son pays 50 pesos a month. This allows you to buy one ticket each. To be a full member you have to wait till someone dies. I think he has to bump off something like 10. 000 to become a full member!

Palermitano40
08-28-12, 18:43
Thanks for that info. I got this as a reply to the cost and seating. Any comments welcome."Usually cost ARS 570 argentinean pesos, includes pickup / drop off and local guide. It is not seated."

Cheers!

LailaEXpensive. And not seated? I honestly don't know where you'd be located. Maybe a"safe"zone in the populares? Yeah, right.

I've been living here for 3 years now, and have bought many times tkst for Boca or River games through Mercadolibre and never had a problem. Even for the Superclasicos.

And really, going to La Bombonera is nothing to be scared of, (not like the lower East Side in the mid-eighties.)