PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown confirmed!

Stranger
08-27-12, 10:28
Stranger is back in town, going straight with the program, you know where to find me, jeje.

Stranger

Gato Hunter
08-28-12, 23:31
Lucy bastard! Jejejejejejee I expect a full report! I'm going to buy my ticket for my birthday on payday!

California Jay
08-30-12, 04:01
I'll be visiting for the month of November, I live near San Francisco CA.

Just wanted to introduce myself!

First time back in your beautiful city in 7 years.

Cheers everyone!

TheRaven
08-30-12, 11:45
I'm here and ready to party. My room won't be ready for another couple of hours but that's ok. They are storing my bags for me. I got a coffee at Havanna across from the cemetery. I was able to get some free wifi from a "Vex" network. My phone is switching between "Movistar","Personal" and "Clario AR". AT&T sent me a text to tell me they would rape me with charges if I use the local networks. I'm about to head down to Florida & lavalle to exchange some money and buy a local no-rape SIM card. It's a lot warmer here then I was expecting. I guess I don't need my heavy winter coat after all.

SunSeeker
08-30-12, 11:48
I'm here and ready to party. My room won't be ready for another couple of hours but that's ok. They are storing my bags for me. I got a coffee at Havanna across from the cemetery. I was able to get some free wifi from a "Vex" network. My phone is switching between "Movistar","Personal" and "Clario AR". AT&T sent me a text to tell me they would rape me with charges if I use the local networks. I'm about to head down to Florida & lavalle to exchange some money and buy a local no-rape SIM card. It's a lot warmer here then I was expecting. I guess I don't need my heavy winter coat after all.Welcome back Sr Raven!