PDA

View Full Version : Being a rock star

Stranger
08-30-12, 11:53
I was thinking where to put this, so many places, and so many girls!

But hanging out with Chezz last night and he telling me the girl I was with (that is coming over to cook me dinner later, by the way) was a 10 in face and body and 11 in personality, I realized that I need to get this down.

So many on the board brag and post about this hot girl doing this and that, me I don't kiss and tell much, but wholly shit do I fuck some hot girls! (And I have seen many of the '8' and '9' people post abut, most about 5 in my book).

My life in this town is so fucking good!

Just needed to get this of my chest to torture, Gato Hunter, Rocky2, Doppelganger and sniper1, you know what I am talking about, jeje.

Time to go with the program!

Stranger (living the dream)

Rocky2
08-30-12, 17:31
I was thinking where to put this, so many places, and so many girls!

But hanging out with Chezz last night and he telling me the girl I was with (that is coming over to cook me dinner later, by the way) was a 10 in face and body and 11 in personality, I realized that I need to get this down.

So many on the board brag and post about this hot girl doing this and that, me I don't kiss and tell much, but wholly shit do I fuck some hot girls! (And I have seen many of the '8' and '9' people post abut, most about 5 in my book).

My life in this town is so fucking good!

Just needed to get this of my chest to torture, Gato Hunter, Rocky2, Doppelganger and sniper1, you know what I am talking about, jeje.

Time to go with the program!

Stranger (living the dream) But I am smiling

Gato Hunter
08-30-12, 17:50
Jealous! La paraguaya?

Stranger
08-30-12, 17:53
Jealous! La paraguaya?No, tall Brazilian with Peeeeeerfect body, I think you know who I am talking about, jejeje.

Stranger

Rocky2
08-30-12, 21:44
No, tall Brazilian with Peeeeeerfect body, I think you know who I am talking about, jejeje.

StrangerI figured it was the Braaaaaaazilian

Rocky2
08-30-12, 21:54
No, tall Brazilian with Peeeeeerfect body, I think you know who I am talking about, jejeje.

StrangerI figured it was the Braaaaaaazilian

Gato Hunter
08-30-12, 22:05

StrangerI know exactly who your talking about!

Gato Hunter
08-30-12, 22:17
I got your invite on FB your breaking my balls I read that place is just behind our usual. I'm guessing we're still cool with our guy even though I brought the stealth hooker to the party.

I just realized my birthday is on a fucking Sunday. But you don't get to BA until a day or two after! Houston we have a problem jejejejejejee.

I expect a full report!

Chezz
08-31-12, 15:12
Stranger is like the fucking terminator of mongers. It's like he's been genetically engineered, like Ivan Drago in Rocky IV, built for the sole purpose of fucking the most beautiful chica in every club he enters all the while drinking massive amounts of alcohol and sleeping almost not at all. No matter how many times I've tried to keep up with him, it's nearly impossible and by the third day I'm in such pain that I feel like I need a blood transfusion. Each morning he knocks on my door, bright-eyes and chipper after sleeping only 3 hours, ready to walk a mile for breakfast before hitting the gym and starting the entire process over again. The fucking guy is unbelievable. And every freaking club we walk into the doorman, manager and bartender greet him like he's the messiah, and his drink (they ALWAYS remember what he's drinking) is poured even before he sits down. Being a rock star doesn't even begin to describe Stranger's program.

I love hanging out with Stranger and hitting all of the clubs on his list. But if I try to keep up with him, I will surely die. And the strip show he has planned may indeed do that. Paramedics need to be on speed-dial for this one.

Stranger
08-31-12, 15:46
Nice sunny morning here in paradise, can feel the spring is coming to BA.

I promised to try to keep you guys updated so I decided to start to take my laptop with me here to breakfast and write it down. I am having a late American breakfast by the cemetery now, looking out of the window at the girls walking by in the sun and just smile and enjoying life.

Trip started on Monday. First I went to change some money. I was jetlagged, had not slept for two days, 'celebrated' one month of Ramadan, lived on a lean diet and so on so I was weak and had not even smelled alcohol for a month. So I did the only thing sensible; went to Orleans and hammered down 15 beers in a couple of hours! To make a short story shorter I got sick as a pig, pucked my guts up and stayed in bed until Wednesday noon! Good thing was I already had one of my favorite girls coming over (the Paraguaysha that is 5 in looks and 10 in personality and sex). She took really good care of me. I called her over at 01 Tuesday, she stayed until noon, left and came back at 22 and stayed until Wednesday noon. Got my rock of many-many times.

Wednesday I went to the black marked again, use the Western union by Florida that GH and me found, good, fast and secure. Get 6, 20.

Went back to Orleans and the bartenders looked on me in disbelieve, they said they never seen anybody drink that many beers that fast, told them what happened Monday and they laughed and gave me coffee and a Coke.

Actually Orleans is better than it has been the last few months, not as good as in January but definitively 3-4 girls I would easily bang. The leg-lock girl, the two youngest of the Mendoza clan, the girl that GH was mystery shopper with; I might actually do her one day and another couple of decent looking once. Also a couple of the MILFS Doppelganger have done, one of them probably have to most insane body I ever have seen, too bad I do not bang girls in their 30s.

Chezz came down on Wednesday evening so we hit NP at midnight. It is the end of the month and it was lots of girls there, a few new faces and two new that are hot and young, probably bang them during this trip if I remember. Got my usual service there and Chezz could see I was not bragging about my frequent flyer status, jejeje.

Ended up with the girl with the best body in BA, you know the one. Probably just going to refer to her as 'the body' from here on. Chezz liked her so much he did not even look at the other girls, I do not blame him, GH swear he would eat breakfast from her body but obviously Chezz have to wait a few days until I am done. Got her home about 3ish, had a long good session until 7ish. Woke up at 10 and felt it was time to get on with the program, got Chezz down and we had breakfast at the cemetery and hit Orleans in the afternoon.

The body was going to come over at 2130 and cook me dinner but never showed up. Turned out I was supposed to confirm with her during daytime but I forgot, she has also lost her phone and texted me today from a friends phone. But last night I did not really care. Only in BA can a 9+ girl stand you up and you just sit in the living room with your wingman, drink vine, watch youtube and smile and do not give a fuck, so many girls!

Me and Chezz hit Hook at midnight. Get my rock-star treatment and after a while I had all the hottest girls hanging around me. Told them I did not buy them any water but if they wanted alcohol I would get them some, ended up buying a shitload of Champagne, it is my first night back there and I need to reestablish my reputation.

The lone ranger asked about you GH, she misses you and still think you are the coolest guy ever, girl got no fucking taste! Jejejej.

They got a new star in Hook, blond really charming and sexy girl; she and Brenda are the star dancers there now. Funny thing is I know here really well, she is the blond girl that was the main dancer at Nuevo Estilio before; you know the one I am talking about. I have fucked her many times and get on really well with her. Talked with her a lot and she said she was feed up by the strict rules at Nuevo. I told her I was really happy she finely had started to work here in my neighborhood.

Took her with me to my favorite 24hour restaurant at Riobama why Santa fe in the morning and was there until about 6ish, just talked and had a pizza.

El Jeffe is back in town and yesterday we talked before I went out and agreed that we need to do a streeeeper party soon. We banked next Saturday.

Me I wasted no time and talked to the girls in Hook and got the fit read heed, the incredible sexy Paraguay princess that I fucked and forgot, twice, TL tried to pimp, and GH did not think was such a good fuck. (PERSONALY I think the I had a good time with her, but like I say I do not remember, but I know I fucked her so hard she could not fuck for two days after) , AND the blond one that used to dance at Nuevo, she is actually a really good pole dancer. Probably also will get Augustina over, I texted her on Monday and she was asking when my next party was. The pro dancer that dances on Coco I had on the last two parties I probably also will get over, she can fucking dance too! So after a few hours I got 5 shithot girls coming to the party. I going to make sure that THIS party fucking rocks, I only going to invite the best and prettiest dancers I know, only have to find somebody to split the bill with me and El jeffe, last party cost me 600USD (and GH that same) and I won't pay that much again.

Obviously I will post the details on the board to torture you guys sitting around the world in sex prisons, trust me, THAT party will be fucking epic!

I contacted my guy the promoter earlier, and he still talked with me so that GH brought a hooker to the VIP was no problem, jeje, good because I plan to bring more fucking hookers there! Have an invitation to mega party tomorrow at Pacha, also got a invite to Big One Sunday (I know GH, it hurts!).

As I finish my coffee here in the sunshine I just got sms from the body, she wants to go to with me to Pacha tomorrow, for Sunday I will try to bring another girl, will keep you guys posted.

Stranger out, time to go to Orleans!

SunSeeker
08-31-12, 15:59
El Jeffe is back in town and yesterday we talked before I went out and agreed that we need to do a streeeeper party soon. We banked next Saturday.

Me I wasted no time and talked to the girls in Hook and got the fit read heed, the incredible sexy Paraguay princess that I fucked and forgot, twice, TL tried to pimp, and GH did not think was such a good fuck. (PERSONALY I think the I had a good time with her, but like I say I do not remember, but I know I fucked her so hard she could not fuck for two days after) , AND the blond one that used to dance at Nuevo, she is actually a really good pole dancer. Probably also will get Augustina over, I texted her on Monday and she was asking when my next party was. The pro dancer that dances on Coco I had on the last two parties I probably also will get over, she can fucking dance too! So after a few hours I got 5 shithot girls coming to the party. I going to make sure that THIS party fucking rocks, I only going to invite the best and prettiest dancers I know, only have to find somebody to split the bill with me and El jeffe, last party cost me 600USD (and GH that same) and I won't pay that much again.

Obviously I will post the details on the board to torture you guys sitting around the world in sex prisons, trust me, THAT party will be fucking epic!Excellent read amigo!

#$@$$ sunovabeetch! I'm off to Colombia on Sunday for 2 weeks and will miss the streeper party!

WhiteCat
08-31-12, 18:53

I promised to try to keep you guys updated so I decided to start to take my laptop with me here to breakfast and write it down. I am having a late American breakfast by the cemetery now, looking out of the window at the girls walking by in the sun and just smile and enjoying life.

Trip started on Monday. First I went to change some money. I was jetlagged, had not slept for two days, 'celebrated' one month of Ramadan, lived on a lean diet and so on so I was weak and had not even smelled alcohol for a month. So I did the only thing sensible; went to Orleans and hammered down 15 beers in a couple of hours! To make a short story shorter I got sick as a pig, pucked my guts up and stayed in bed until Wednesday noon! Good thing was I already had one of my favorite girls coming over (the Paraguaysha that is 5 in looks and 10 in personality and sex). She took really good care of me. I called her over at 01 Tuesday, she stayed until noon, left and came back at 22 and stayed until Wednesday noon. Got my rock of many-many times.

Wednesday I went to the black marked again, use the Western union by Florida that GH and me found, good, fast and secure. Get 6, 20.

Went back to Orleans and the bartenders looked on me in disbelieve, they said they never seen anybody drink that many beers that fast, told them what happened Monday and they laughed and gave me coffee and a Coke.

Actually Orleans is better than it has been the last few months, not as good as in January but definitively 3-4 girls I would easily bang. The leg-lock girl, the two youngest of the Mendoza clan, the girl that GH was mystery shopper with; I might actually do her one day and another couple of decent looking once. Also a couple of the MILFS Doppelganger have done, one of them probably have to most insane body I ever have seen, too bad I do not bang girls in their 30s.

Chezz came down on Wednesday evening so we hit NP at midnight. It is the end of the month and it was lots of girls there, a few new faces and two new that are hot and young, probably bang them during this trip if I remember. Got my usual service there and Chezz could see I was not bragging about my frequent flyer status, jejeje.

Ended up with the girl with the best body in BA, you know the one. Probably just going to refer to her as 'the body' from here on. Chezz liked her so much he did not even look at the other girls, I do not blame him, GH swear he would eat breakfast from her body but obviously Chezz have to wait a few days until I am done. Got her home about 3ish, had a long good session until 7ish. Woke up at 10 and felt it was time to get on with the program, got Chezz down and we had breakfast at the cemetery and hit Orleans in the afternoon.

The body was going to come over at 2130 and cook me dinner but never showed up. Turned out I was supposed to confirm with her during daytime but I forgot, she has also lost her phone and texted me today from a friends phone. But last night I did not really care. Only in BA can a 9+ girl stand you up and you just sit in the living room with your wingman, drink vine, watch youtube and smile and do not give a fuck, so many girls!

Me and Chezz hit Hook at midnight. Get my rock-star treatment and after a while I had all the hottest girls hanging around me. Told them I did not buy them any water but if they wanted alcohol I would get them some, ended up buying a shitload of Champagne, it is my first night back there and I need to reestablish my reputation.

The lone ranger asked about you GH, she misses you and still think you are the coolest guy ever, girl got no fucking taste! Jejejej.

They got a new star in Hook, blond really charming and sexy girl; she and Brenda are the star dancers there now. Funny thing is I know here really well, she is the blond girl that was the main dancer at Nuevo Estilio before; you know the one I am talking about. I have fucked her many times and get on really well with her. Talked with her a lot and she said she was feed up by the strict rules at Nuevo. I told her I was really happy she finely had started to work here in my neighborhood.

Took her with me to my favorite 24hour restaurant at Riobama why Santa fe in the morning and was there until about 6ish, just talked and had a pizza.

Obviously I will post the details on the board to torture you guys sitting around the world in sex prisons, trust me, THAT party will be fucking epic!

I contacted my guy the promoter earlier, and he still talked with me so that GH brought a hooker to the VIP was no problem, jeje, good because I plan to bring more fucking hookers there! Have an invitation to mega party tomorrow at Pacha, also got a invite to Big One Sunday (I know GH, it hurts!).

As I finish my coffee here in the sunshine I just got sms from the body, she wants to go to with me to Pacha tomorrow, for Sunday I will try to bring another girl, will keep you guys posted.

Stranger out, time to go to Orleans!Good read, thanks.

Gato Hunter
08-31-12, 21:56

Stranger out, time to go to Orleans!Rock fucking star!

Big Boss Man
08-31-12, 22:40
I can be content just being one of the roadies on Gatohunter's and Stranger's Rock Star tours. I came back home in May and immediately decided to spend all of this year's vacation in BA. I had forgotten all about the nightclubs. I hope some of those chicas I bought drinks for still remember me in November. Rock on guys.

Stranger
09-01-12, 12:49
You know where GH, jejejeje

Sniper1
09-01-12, 14:26
I was laughing and crying while I read your report. Miss it big time. I`m coming soon, just got to hit the lottery first. I know what Chezz is talking about,"the famous program". It`s insane! When I came back from my last trip my right cidney was throbbing for two weeks. But I stayed in the program for the whole month. Best time ever.

Just bought a new rifle with a nice pice of glass. But I`m saving up for a new trip, oh I`m saving.

Keep posting so I can read, while I`m crying, in my sex prision.

Stranger out, time to go to Orleans!

Brad Pito
09-01-12, 21:07
You know where GH, jejejejeI walked by there today probably around the same time you posted the message, of course I had not seen the post yet or else I would have walked in and introduced myself.

Stranger
09-03-12, 15:52
Like all experienced mongers know weekend is not really great for mongering in BA, it is good, really good yes, but not great. Worst day is Sunday, Sunday crews are normally the B team of the clubs, and many clubs are not even open then. Only exception is that NP sometime is good, girls that need money comes down even on Sunday, but you have to be there around midnight, later and the picking gets low.

Saturday can be ok, but many of the local mongers also go out.

Friday is not bad at all and in my experience the last day of the week you have to get somebody to come over on Sunday. I normally get a girl during the week that I get together with on Sunday.

This Friday was the first Friday El Jeffe was back from his world-tour of mongering so we had the traditional Friday dinner in the AP house. To be on this board and be in BA and not come to the dinner is to miss the best BA mongering have to offer.

The food is awesome, the in-house cock makes lomo that are better than most resturants, the fish is better than what you get in town and the atmosphere can't be beat. Grate place to get to meet new mongers, link up with old friends and share the latest gossip.

Me I had chance and on my first day of mongering in BA in 2010 I ended up on the dinner and meet so many guys that helped me on the right track. I do not think el Jeffe gets enough credit for having put it all together. Without the dinner and the board mongering in this town would be like any other town on the planet, now it is the best (in my opinion) mongering destination in the world!

Anyway, enough brown-nosing, Friday dinner started up interesting enough when the fucking electricity went dead. I got bad flashback from last year when we had 2 taxi loads of girls from Madahos on the way for a streeeeper party, and the entire fucking block went black! Had to tell the girls there would not be any party, my status in Madahos have never recovered after that.

After that mishap El Jeffe bought enough battery powered lights, flashlights and candles to light up the Mansion so it is visible from outer space! But for some reason it does not feel right to have a candlelight dinner with loads of ugly guys, hehehe.

Lights finely came hack on (after good work by the in-house 'electrician' I might ad). After an excellent dinner I jumped in the shower and like Cinderella was gone before midnight.

Chezz and me ended up on NP, was early and pretty quiet. I got on of my favorites (for the moment) over but Chezz did not see anything he liked and bailed on me. Later it did in fact come a few descents once. Also one of the strippers I have lined up for Saturday (Nicole) showed up and I could get a face-to-face confirmation, organizing things on the phone in this town is a nightmare since girls (come to think of it, all argies) are incredible flaky and has no sense of time and appointments.

Anther funny thing on NP Friday was that it was a ladyboy, don't see many of them there, they have other hangouts. What made this one special was that it was completely lacing any kind of femininity, it was just an ugly guy with long hair in a ladies dress, fucking freaking! (Some of the LB I have seen here in town are frigthfully good looking so guys do take care! Heheh).

Took my girl home and had a few hours of fun and went to sleep about 06.

Saturday was a really nice day, warm and sunny. Chezz, Tequila Tim, Sportsman, El Jeffe and me linked up at Orleans and had nice afternoon. Was only one descent looking girl, the MILF Doppelganger likes that have the body made in heaven (or probably by a really good surgeon).

At about 11PM I went with my date to Roky2's favorite bar (don't worry R2, I won't tell, its our secret bar, hehehe). Dorman was friendly like always, I told him R2 will be back in a few weeks and he probably start looking for a new car now, hehehe.

My date was impressed, the place is cool as fuck and my favorite bartender is good, she (bartender) probably think I am some fucking pick up God since I always come there with different girl that is hot as fuck, little does she know it is all paid for! Had 6 really nice mixed drinks, put me back 400p, well worth it!

Me I had planed to go to Pacha disco and got there at 0100. My man was waiting for me and I bought 2 VIP tickets from him for 500p. With the tickets you get a card with quite a good value of 'free' drinks.

The cool thing with the VIP at Pacha is that you have a separate road that goes around the building and it is nearly as big as the regular part of the disco, you can go out to the Rif-raffs, but they can't come in. Another extremely good thing in the VIP is that you do not have to stand in line to get drinks. Some disco's in BA are so poorly organized in the bar that it is frustrating to look at, if you think the check out counter in the big supermarkets are bad picture the same people running a bar in a badly lighted crowded room with no really line or system!

In the VIP you stand where you stand in the club and the bartenders walk around looking for you! All you do is grab them, tell what you want and give them your (club) card, they get your drinks and come back to you. When the place get so packed that it is hard moving 1 meter anywhere this can not be appreciated enough! One thing on all the discos is that it is a waste of time to buy drinks in glass, a bottle only cost about 4 drinks, comes with a few speeds and a bucket of ice (that you get the walking bartender to fill up when it starts to get empty).

I knew a loot of the guys in the club, plus all of the waitresses, bartenders and so on, my date as quite impressed; we ended up in a crowd with about 10 people that I know.

The amount of hot girls in the club is ridicules; we are talking hundreds of smoking hot girls! But to take a working girl out is always the best bet, at least in my book. Before I used to go out at normal clubs 6 days a week, spend money like it was going out of fashion but I never got as much as a telephone number in 18 months, come to think of it I got one, a fat girl working in a bank.

I have also taken normal non working girls to discos, not an experience for the faint of hart! The local guys are no competitions when it comes to mongering, but on the disco they will fucking wipe the floor with you, AND fuck your date too!

Once I bought tickets to get 2 'normal' girls I knew over from Uruguay, I had the hots for one of them for two years. Got them over and they stayed in my place, actually sleep in my bed, I went out with them to a disco. I went to buy a drink and by the time I got back some local dudes had pulled both. They got fucked and then came back to my place in the morning that was a kicker!

The local guys are more aggressive in they chat up than in any country I have ever been. You can come straight from your own marriage, still in the fucking bride and groom outfit and every guy no matter how old, fat or ugly will try to hit on your girl, seriously all of them!

When you go out with a working girl on the other hand she know who's her daddy! All the guys will obviously still try but she will shoot them down in flames. Working girls seen it all before and had in most cases thousands of guys, if she likes you and she obviously does or she would not bother to go out with you, even if you do pay. It is actually amusing to watch. So for me I would never go to a disco with a non-working girl.

Another thing is that there are hundreds of really hot girls in the clubs, but a working girl have literally sucked 1000's of dicks she know how to suck and fuck! Obviously we all have gotten bad fucks and BJ's from working girls, but that is not because of lack of skill, but lack of will! If a working girl likes you, and again if she comes to the disco she does, she will give you better sex than any of the hot girls you see on the floor. AND it is a guaranteed deal, she will fuck you later, no question about it! So for me date for disco= working girl!

Ended Saturday night at 07 Sunday morning, had a hamburger from one of the stand by the road, tasted good but I am sure any health and safety inspector from a western country would close all the places and put everyone working there in jail for life!

Sunday was nice and hot. 23 Celsius and sunny. Chezz and me had a few beers at Orleans then a few beers with two Brazilian girls in Palermo. At night I was supposed to go to Big one, but my man was not there and I got the number for another promoter to late, and if I can't go to VIP I am not going. So I stayed in my room, fucked until 5 in the morning and run out of my bedside condoms, had to go in the bag for a few more. It was good.

Now it is Monday, another crazy week coming up! Have to get some sleep now, had my morning workout and breakfast and just found out one of my favorite girls just came to town, linking up with her at 19 at a really cool bar, think this will be a good day.

Stranger out

Stranger
09-03-12, 17:08
What a coincidence or maybe she has returned. Ten year ago, I began a 2. 5 year relation with The Nuevo Estilo Lesbo star. She was a tall, beautiful, huge boobed, Braziliarian. I shared all her lesbos! Ah, those were the days! Her real name is Marcia.Sounds like a girl full of dirty fun, jejejej, but it is a different girl.

Going to Nuevo probably tomorrow, will see how the picking there is then, a few really good once have quit lately.

Stranger

Gato Hunter
09-03-12, 21:02
I agree with taking the working girl to disco. That night I went without you and took the girl was my best night probably ever in BA. She was all over me non stop. I was the king!

Member #3320
09-03-12, 21:32
The local guys are more aggressive in they chat up than in any country I have ever been. You can come straight from your own marriage, still in the fucking bride and groom outfit and every guy no matter how old, fat or ugly will try to hit on your girl, seriously all of them!100% true!

Salute to you for such a genuine remark. You know the pulse of the city.

Weird as it may sound, I have reached a stage in my life where I have lost all interest in non-pros.

Money talks big time!

Paladin
09-03-12, 22:59
I agree. Compared with some of the US women I have been with and their attitudes, give me a righteous pro who needs to make a living and is not mean to a self-righteous, self- important non-pro with the golden pussy attitude and no talent. It is true-sometimes you get what you pay for here. However, I have paid a lot of money for trips, dinners and gifts on GFE in the US and not been treated as nicely as I have been by the BsAs ladies from the clubs or private apartments. Sometimes you get a bad apple, but that is true in life generally. It is the law of averages. The more you play, the more chances you have of finding a deceitful, and then you marry her. One of life's sad tales. I have been able to develop some lasting friendships with my "friends" in BsAs, probably because the rules are well known and the roles are well defined.

100% true!

Salute to you for such a genuine remark. You know the pulse of the city.

Weird as it may sound, I have reached a stage in my life where I have lost all interest in non-pros.

Money talks big time!

Stranger
09-05-12, 14:06
Monday I had a date with one of my all time favorite girls, I am not talking in BA, I mean all time favorite girl!

I meet this girl about a year ago in NP. She is without doubt the best fuck in my life, this girl really like sex, I remember she told me once she likes to watch porn before going to bed (I obviously took her straight home and got out my laptop when I found out, heheshe). She is heavy into gym and fitness and has an incredible toned and hard body. Me as my friends know I am a stomach man, many guys are leg, tit or ass men, me I like toned stomach. But this girl also have toned legs and the sexiest ass on the planet, I can play with it forever!

She also is really beautiful, and an incredible cool girl. I have gone to concerts, discos and restaurants with her many times. She ended up 'working' to make ends meet while trying to find a regular job and never like what she does. So now she is quitting and moving back to Brazil, she is only in town to close shop.

Meet her 9PM at a bar I like by 9Julio, had a few beers and then went home, I had mind-blowing good sex and was slumbering there thinking to myself that I could marry this girl, she is that perfect. Imagine having something like that for a GF!

She stayed until noon.

Girls that are that good I try to never see more than 3 times in a row. It is easy to start to forget that you are paying and it is only an illusion, and falling in love in this town can get you seriously hurt. But it is had not to feel attachment to some of the girls because many of them are seriously hot, charming and have great personality. Oh, and they can fuck like in a porn movie! You don't find that too much in my neighborhood at home.

Tuesday I went to Orleans in the afternoon, were a couple of girls I would do there. Got quite a few beers and got a nice beer-buzz and went home and talked some with El Jeffe. The killing off of the weaker brain cells had put so many good ideas in my head it was mindboggling, GH knows what I am talking about, jejej.

I feel that in this town with literally 1000's of pretty working girls it is a shame so many of the guys on the board shag the same girls that in my opinion is not even close to being hot. I told El Jeffe I going to make it my mission to introduce more quality in our circle. I see so many working girls that are seriously hot and cool girls that fuck guys uglier fatter and older than anyone on this board, while many on the board do some really skanky girls! I will start with bringing one to the dinner that is really hot and works everyday to show guys what they should be fucking! (And pretty girls are god fucks too, whoever say that only ugly girls fuck well need to get a life, jejeje).

After putting down my cunning plan to El Jeffe I had my beauty sleep, the beer really helped and I slept better than in a week, probably also because I start to get serious lack of sleep, so much fun to have, no time for sleep!

At 10PM Chezz, Tequila Tim and me headed up to Nuevo. It was Tim's first trip there. I have not been there for a couple of months and there were fewer girls there than before. Also some of the hottest dancers have quit. The weed (DR girls) has become more prominent and I can see this place starting to go down hill. BUT it still is the club with the prettiest girls. 5-10 of them I would rate as centerfold pretty!

I think Tim like Big Boss Man liked the place; it is the best club in town if you want to go out early, have a couple drinks, fuck a 9 and be in bed by midnight.

At a quarter to midnight I had arranged to leave with the driver that work there. I got him to drive us on the wild side; the TV park. It was pretty cold outside but the 'girls' was still standing there naked. Our driver said it would come more lately. Some are frightfully beautiful, and there is a non-stop stream of cars driving there to pick some up. There are a lot of TV fuckers in this town!

Driver dropped us of at Hook. Was not to many hot girls last night. I was going to talk to the once I have booked for the party on Saturday but the 2 prettiest was out, the two of them are popular and you have to be there early to get them. I was going to ask how much one of them was for a guy at the board but she was not there. Got the lone ranger to tell the other girls that the party on Saturday was from 10-12, I don't have the number of the girls. Probably will go there tonight again to tell them face-to-face.

Tim left early and Chezz and me had a good time so I realized I was not going to make it with the girl from last night (that I try not to fall in love with) , so I texted her and told her I was not going to where we had planed to meet. We had a few drinks more at Hook and left for NP about 2ish.

NP was pretty good last night. 5-10 girls I world easily do, among them one new I find very hot, she is on top of my list, and just when I was thinking about getting her over one of my favorites walked by. This is the girl Sniper1 and me have christened 'The personality'. She is not the pretties, but cute and she is incredible cool and pleasant to be with, oh and she gives the best blowjob, CIM in BA, seriously! She used to have a BF and always had to leave 4-5 in the morning, now she is single and will stay all night (with me). We had a few drinks and then all 3 of us went to my favorite restaurant at Santa fe / Riobama for a coupe of pizzas.

Went home and had the personality until 11 in the morning, many good sections, could nearly fall in love with this girl too!

Stranger

Paladin
09-05-12, 14:36
Stranger: Clear your PM account. It is full.

Stranger
09-07-12, 17:59
Sitting in Orleans having a nice beer-buzz, and have to summarize the last few days, because I know that THANK GOD IT IS FRIDAY! And this weekend is going to be so crazy it will make my head spin!

Actually many of us have talked about making this into a book, movie or series. Personally I think it have to be a series, how can you make justice to this in a 90 minutes movie? Fuck, I have more stories than an average sitcom from today, and it is only 1PM! Cheers did what? 90 seasons about 3 guys drinking in a bar, it definitively is more drama and funnies a day in Orleans than a season of cheers!

Anyway, recap the last few days.

Wednesday Tim and me went for a walk to Esmeralda 517, he for shopping me for watching. The lineup was about 20, I lost count. Of those it was 2 I would consider doable, under the right desperate condition, and BA is never desperate when it comes to girls. I never understood the allure of the privados, it is cheep, and I get that. 150 pesos for a fuck is cheaper that a girly magazine and a jerk off, but it is just so dirty and low class. If all I could afford was 150 pesos a fuck I would go someplace else and fuck higher class pussy for the same prize.

After Tim made his selection I left, the mama-san was not happy that I did not like any of her offerings, but do I care? No!

Went to Orleans and 2 of the girls there where smoking, if they worked in Vegas they would be 2 of the hottest girls in town, with says more for Vegas than BA, jejeje. Rocy2 and me did the tour a few weeks ago and 99% of the Vegas girls are fat or at least buttery.

I was flirting with the girls at Orleans but I almost never take out, I know the word on the street here is that I probably am gay since I do not take any out. Except that a few of the girls here moonlight on NP at night and see me in my natural habitant, jejej.

Tim did his dirty dead and joined me at Orleans, we had a few drinks and he managed to hook up with the leg lock girl again, he has her line up for Friday (NOW!).

After I got my buzz it was time for my beauty sleep. At 9PM Tim knocks on my door and tells me dinner is ready, where else would that fucking happen?

Wednesday was a sport event of some kind (NFL?) and Chezz was making an in-house dinner for the chosen few. Chezz is for those who do not know a professional chef and his steaks they make songs about! Sitting in the sofa eating dinner restaurant would kill to serve and shooting shit with the guys I felt that this was gong to be a good night.

After this world-class dinner it was time for a few red bulls, some music and a shower.

Like Cinderella I run away at midnight, needed to go to Hook and confirm the dancers for Saturday. Wednesday was not a good night at hook. Non of my favorite girls was there and it was full of local mongers, all smoking, so did the girls and the air-con was not working, but I needed to meet the dancers, what I do for the guys! At 01 I had a date so I left, with unfinished business.

Funny thing happened as I was leaving Hook; As I wait for taxi the 2 youngest of the Mendoza clan comes walking up the street, door man looks at me and says these girls are starting to work here today. Girls see me runs up and give me lots of kisses, doorman gives me the 'You are the MAN look' and tells girls with pride 'HE is a client here! ' made my day.

My date was a girl I meet on the last weekend of my last trip with GH. She had texted me and told me she arrived in town today. GH and me had her and the lone ranger for a dinner at Porte Madero (I nearly chocked on a stake actually, good thing GH is a Marine and know first aid, he kept telling me he knew the Heinekens maneuver and had saved another guy on the board once).

This girl is a beauty, what I world rate as a perfect bikini body, and from Paraguay so you know she delivers! I meet her at a bar of Santa Fe, at 0130 were lots of American students there, nice bar might go back. Took girl to flat and run into Chezz, he can be my seal of approval that this girl is serious hot, I NEVER bullshit!

Girl and me had a few beers, watched YouTube and had mindboggling good sex. This girl is really into oral, giving and taking, I mean really! She stayed until noon, many good sessions. Paid her 600p. I agreed that I would call her about 2 in the morning, she wanted me to come to her place since she (and all the girls) knows that once I get going and drinking I am highly unpredictable. (I never made it).

Thursday I needed to do some more change, living a rock star lifestyle has its price, also in money! Non of my regular places would do any change, a guy in one of them told me it was a big crackdown, but if I came back just after 1700 all would be good. Tim brought Buenos Aires heralds on the way and FrontPage news was that the tax authorities was doing a crackdown on Blue marked exchange. Tim and me talked about this and finely it clicked; we could change after 1700 because the government-employed inspector went off work then! What a fucking joke! Anyway Tim showed me another place close to the house that was still open, will be my regular changing place in the future. Thing is they have a big sign at the wall saying NO SE CAMBIO DOLLARES! Funny.

Orleans was really bad on Thursday, only weed (DR girls) and house pigs, but hey had a good time and got my beer buzz.

Tim and Chezz wanted to go to Nuevo in the evening since Tim had got a fixation on my favorite girl there, the one Sniper1 had to admit was the pretties girl he fucked in a month. She is gorges, most feminine girl I know, and a stunner in any way.

Tim went with the girl and Chezz and me had a few more (strong) drinks.

Quality on Nuevo has seriously declined the last few month, I have only been back 2 times so I might be wrong but I do not think so. I counted 10 of my favorite girls that did not work there anymore, and they had been replaced by weed, definitively last change to fuck trophy pussy there now, the nice once quit and get replaced by substandard.

I really would like to hear Tim's take on the telo, him being a privado man, personally I think it is the cleanest nicest short term fuck hotel in town.

At midnight we all 3 hit town, but Chezz and Tim went to the house, me I went to Hook, still have not got face-face confirmation for Saturday.

Thursday was much better that Wednesday.

The Mendoza girls are in the game at Hook, probably found out they makes more money doing it full time than turning up at Orleans, NP and Cooco once in a while. They are both good to go in my book.

The blond that used to work at Noevo was there and she bright ups any place she is in. A guy on the board asked me how much she charged so I had to talk to her (the things I do for you guys!) , ended up buying her a few drinks, taking her to my pizza place and hey she is dancing on Saturday so I needed to show her the house, right?

I tried to get the sound and light system working, not loud, I learned my lesson when the entire neighborhood summarized El Jeffe for a trial in the street, and I just wanted some sound and loots of light, knew that chess needed his beauty sleep for work too, jeje.

One day when I am sober I going to put some effort into that fucking system! I have talked repeatedly with El Jeff about it, he being a smart guy that likes lots of leaves and switches have set it up so you need a to be a fucking NASA scientist to work it out! Yes I know, we do have a few of them in the house, jeje, but me being a fucking paratrooper and sniper need one swich, ON and OFF! FUCK! I could not get it to work (again!).

Went down to the apartment and put on YouTube, got out the champagne out (small bottles, because the fridge is made for a Barbie dollhouse. Jejej).

Got out my last toothbrush for girl (memo to self; buy more on the way home, added later, got them!) and had the dancer in my bed. I have done her many times in Nuevo, but that place is like I said before like a privado and you do not really get connection since you have an hour (for me a little more). In the house she really blew my mind, I see why some of you guys worship her, she is definitely up there on my top shelf, will not be my last session! I gave her 500p, that is the price I have as target at Hook, once you pay more all the girls will charge you more. BUT I would not have any problem giving her 800, and actually I gave her 200p for taxi since her taxi ride is one hour and it was about 7 in the morning. That way I did not increase my default price at hook but still turned out to be a nice guy and not a cheep ashole. If I take her out and send her back to Hook 500 will be my rate.

So here we are, Friday afternoon at Orleans, it is raining cats and dogs but beer buzz is working.

Tim is having leg lock girl over at 4, me sitting next to her thinking if I should do my 'spunk-down-her-tits-trick'. I will think about that.

Later it is dinner at the house, I have to get up to early and it fucks up my sleep paten, BUT it is the best time of the week and I would not miss it for anything! I also have invited a secret guest; she has not answered my text today so I do not know if she shows up, I hope so. No matter what this will be a crazy weekend!

(And Guys, you will never know but remember; always scrub theyr titties. Jejej)

Stranger out.

Stranger
09-09-12, 16:39
Noon Sunday.

(I am trying to type here but my fucking stalker is sending me so many SMS my phone sounds like a fucking slot machine that has gotten jackpot! I get at least 20-50 SMS every day, telephone at all times and hours, I have not talked to this girl in 7 months, haven't fucked her for 12 months and she still don't give up!).

Anyway, went and had a breakfast Americano, jumped in a taxi and here I am at Orleans, only house-pig numero uno and me here, she is like always sitting by the door dressed in black. Nice sunny day today, perfect day to sit inside here and get beer buzz. Come to think of it I am still drunk, finished my last drink 05:30, and slept 4 hours.

Friday's dinner was as always excellent, got a new bred machine in the house and now we have freshly made bred too. We can literally have EVERYTHING without leaving the house. Tim's last day was Friday and in fact he did not leave the house, and still got all the sex and drugs and rock&roll he wanted.

My mystery guest never showed up, she texted me and told me she had to go on a dinner with a client, well her loss.

I talked with El Jeffe and we agreed that since nobody else wanted to split the bill for the party on Saturday we should just make it free and split the bill us two, no way I was canceling now!

After dinner me I went to Hook, was cold and a football mach on TV between Argentina and Paraguay so few people was out. Actually I was the only client at Hook, and it was really good with girls at least 10 I would do. After a while Chezz showed up and then Gauntlet77, we had the entire club for ourselves. About 1ish other guys showed up and it actually got pretty packed.

Chezz was stressed out from work so I introduced him to the blond that used to dance at Nuevo. I had already brought her a drink and she is so charming and full of life I challenge anyone to not be happy when she is around. Chezz decided to take her home. She told me that since it was early she had to come back to the club, Chezz was fine with that and they left. (Chezz told me she was really- really good, and that poor Tim trying to sleep next door probably got his beauty sleep spoiled).

I still had not got face to face confirmation from all the dancers for Saturday and not all girls was there. I spoke to the Lone ranger and she asked if she could bring a friend, I said no; I only wanted girls I knew personally and that I was sure was good to dance and hot. I told her (Lone Ranger) that I wanted her, the read-head and Brenda. She promised to get hold of the others and show up on Saturday.

Talked to Augustina too, she also asked if she could bring a friend (these parties are popular with the girls!). I said I only wanted girls I knew where hot and asked who her friend was. She pointed to a really pretty girl standing next to her and I got slightly interested, really pretty face. I asked how her body was and if she was any good at dancing, Augustina pulled her friends titties out, wholly shit they where spectacular! I looked at the girl and said you are inn! Jejeje.

I was as sure as I could be that the girls for Saturday was coming and considered my mission at Hook for done. So I went to NP at 03.

Normally 03 are pretty late to roll into NP and find something good but I like a challenge. Not to brag but I know so many girls in this town that I really do not need to go out or home empty handed, but I find it exiting to go out with no plan and just see what happens.

Friday was a good night at NP. At 03 it was at least 5 girls I would fuck in a heartbeat. One I really like was standing and getting attention from some guy by the bar inside. She spotted me, excused herself and went up to the bathroom. When she came back she came straight to me and I got her a drink.

On another tread there are lots of Q&A about NP, all is pretty much said before and I have been posting so much on it on the NP tread I can't be bothered to repeat.

Girl and me went to my pizza place and then home, really good night-morning. I sent girl home at 1PM since I needed to get the party organized. Paid her 600p.

Went for a walk and coffee with Chezz and then bought more alcohol for the party. Went to Orleans for a few beers and it was really bad, packed with pigs and DR girls, only decent one is the one that always sits and studies in a book, she is pretty and have a smoking body. I see her lots at NP too so she does Orleans daytime and NP night time, the girl work hard for her money!

While I was drinking I got a text from the Brazilian I nearly have fallen in love with and she asked if I want to do something in the evening or on Sunday. I tell her I got a party at my house and we have to do it another day. Fuck this is a girl I could never dream to meet in another place and here I turn down her request for a date! Fuck I love this town!

Went back to the house and tried to get some sleep but could not fall asleep, that gives me two evenings without sleep, only some fuck-slumber-fuck-slumber-cuddle-fuck in the morning. Well I can rest in the grave.

Party was to be from 22-24 hours, after some trail and error El Jeffe and me have found out it is the best time-length for a streeper party. I had invited 7 girls I personally knew from 3 different sources and circles of chicas, you all know how flaky girls are here so I was still not sure if any of them turned up. Come 22 hours and not a girl in sight!

This is where GH and me panicked once and started to call lots of different girls and ended up with 11, not all of them top-notch. I was not going to repeat that and told the guys I done all I could and we had to see how many showed up.

El Jeffe had made and put up some signs in Spanish that the girls would get 300p if they did not drop their knickers, and 600 if they stripped all the way to their birthday suite. I told El Jeffe I already promised them 100 US and would give them that no matter what. El Jeffe insisted that unless he sees pussy it is not a stripper party! He asked if I would pay them if all they did was shake their ass and not take anything off, I said I would but that I really doubted it would be an issue since I had personally done the quality control on the girls this time.

Augustina shows up, it would be a steeper party!

She said her friend with the tities from heaven could not make it, I said it might just be her dancing and she was fine with that.

Doorbell rings again and Nicole shows up, and then comes the blond dancer (she got a stage name and I do not know it that's why I am vague) , now we are talking!

The rest of the girls never showed up.

Party starts and I dare to say it was a better show than any of the clubs have to offer, we talking Lesbos, lap dances, tittie in your face, you name it! I expect some of the guys that were there to post their thoughts! Being my party I would obviously say it was good, jeje.

After the party ended I paid the girls and they went to work, all 3 was very happy, several of the guys had tipped them well and they got some new clients. (I told you guys I would introduce some more quality pussy in our circle, no? Jeje)

A few of the guys and me went to Hook; there was 2 of the girls doing their thing on the pole, but no near as hot as in the house earlier!

Another Monger and me (sorry, I forgot your name, PM me and I will put it in) , went to NP, I wanted to see what it was like. We got there about 01:30 and it was terrible! About 25 girls and only one I world do, and that was 'The Body' and I did her 4 times last week so I can't be asked again. We had one drink; the kind I get and I think my wingman will agree that I do get value for my money! Jejeje Jumped in taxi and went back to Hook.

Spent a few hours there and asked the blond if she wanted to go but she had to be back to her mothers place. The girls I do never time me, when they come with me they stay many hours, until next day. If they can't do that they will tell me. Nice girls.

Was funny when the owner come up to me and wanted to introduce a new girl that has just started, fuck I DO have frequent flyer status there!

I was starting to be really drunk and noticed that 2 days without my evening nap took is toil and I was hungry. I texted Augustina and asked if she wanted Pizza but she did not answer me, was probably sucking somebody's dick.

I went to Pizza place and all the waiters were shocked, you come alone? They all asked. I just realized that I definitely have been to this place 50 times last few months and ALWAYS with a girl, well have to be a first for everything.

Just after I have stuffed my face so I feel like I am going to explode Augustina texts me (done sucking dick) and asked me if I want to go out and eat, I told her I had my Pizza and was tired. She asks if we should hang out but it is 05:30 and I get tired after food so I told her I was going to sleep.

I was invited to an after-party 08 in the morning too, with a working girl but I knew I would never make that so I went to sleep, alone for the first time since arriving, but happy. Dick probably needs some rest too.

Only slept 4 hours got a coupe of red-bulls and walked to the cemetery for some breakfast. While I sit there the blonde bombshell that Sniper1 and Tequila Tim had as trophy fuck on Nuevo texts me. Fuck I love this town!

Stranger out

Stranger
09-10-12, 18:55
You all know Sundays is not really a mongering day, it is a ordering home, having a quiet night or going out to disco day.

I was home in the afternoon and had no real plan, just knew I really needed some sleep and was thinking about crashing in the house and doing nada for a change, did not quite work out that way!

One of my friends sent me a message on Facebook and asked if I wanted to go to Kika (disco in Palermo) , I considered it for about 1 second and said sure at what time. We agreed to link up at 02.

The Sunday party-scene in BA is Big 1 from about 11 to 03 and then various after party clubs until Monday morning / lunchtime!

Many of the people that work nighttime the rest of the week go out on Sundays; bar staff, nightclub employees and working girls. Best after is probably kika, being an after nothing happens before, well after!

I texted the girl I nearly are falling in love with but got no reply so I went to the next on my list, the Paraguayan that GH and me went to dinner with. She says sure, she would like to come.

I jumped in bed and fell into deep-deep coma! Forgot to turn my phone off so I got woken once by my stalker, switched phone off and went back in coma. Woke up at 01 and felt like shit. Downed 2 red-bulls and got some music on, long hot shower and I felt again like I was part of the living and walking.

Got my disco shoes on (shitiest shoes I have, the floor on the discos get so flooded with shit you nearly need to burn them when you come back. You only go out with expensive white shoes once!).

Girl wanted me to pick her up since she did not want to walk around at night, turns out she lives on the next block, only need to cross one road and can walk it in 2 minutes flat without breaking out a sweet. I really have everything by the house; I can get pussy in 2 minutes too!

Got to disco at 02, was a few waiting in line but I name-dropped the name my friend gave me and I was waived straight inn. Got no VIP bracelet but did not pay anything. Inside it was pretty empty, it was only 02 and in BA only place going that early is Big1.

I just realized standing there that this is the place I brought the girls from Uruguay, when I went to buy a drink they got picked up by the locals, got fucked silly and came home to me in the morning probably laughing their ass of.

My girl is seriously hot, and had put on an outfit that showed her body well. I could see the local heroes circling inn like vultures on a still hot corps. I went to buy some drinks, went to the little boys room and came back, my girl was shooting down local heroes like a WW2 machinegun nest! She knows who's her daddy. After my last trip here this was hilarious to watch, never will I ever bring a non-working girl to a disco!

After a while my man turns up. This is the guy Sniper1 and I went out with, he owns a restaurant in Palermo and knows everyone in town (never had change to introduce him to GH or Rocky2).

He went and talked to the guy at the VIP and inn we went. Just before 03 the party started. Place was now packed, and more people came all the time. On the stage and the on the bar the in-house dancers showed up, about 10-15 of them. Every single one of them is a 9 in everybody's book, we talking serious hard-bodied stunners. (Vegas got nothing like it Rocky2, jeje).

My man told me to not order too much because the REAL party was next door and it had not opened yet. Then my man told us to get moving.

At the end of the disco they open a wall and another disco appears, I have been here before, this is the after, it does not close before fucking lunchtime!

They obviously have the floor, the bar, the DJ and the VIP. But next to the floor, the bar, the DJ and outside the VIP but in direct line to the bathroom is one table, ours. It is not even corned off or anything. 5 by 5 meter in all direction and nobody comes inn.

Girl ask if I want to go hit the dance floor but I say no, I want to drink more but she could go if she wants. Girl say if she goes to the floor by herself she would have to bring back 4 guys grouping her so she would stay. She knows who's her daddy.

Another of my friends shows up, Sniper1 have met him, (was the guy that had the place we partied until 10AM on a Monday) I do not know if he owns the place, he might, but I DO know he owns at least two of the most popular discos in BA. First time I meet him I thought he was gay, until I noticed whom he had for breakfast! He probably got a few of the before mentioned 10-15 dancers doing the La Bamba on his face as you read this now.

A couple of other guys I know are 'someone' in town joined our table. The place got so crowded you had to go out to change opinion, but we still got 5 by 5 meters of uninterrupted space. Then it hit me; we where sitting in top-dog corner!

Girl loves it, only girl that has her own fucking private dance space in the club.

I bought a bottle of champagne, and a bottle of Vodka, and got plenty of glasses. Vodka bottle is only 550 pesos so that won't put me on the street; spend more then that on chewing gum.

Funny thing happened when I went to get another bottle, my man asks girl what she does for a living in BA, she told me when I came back and she thought it was funny as fuck. (Obviously she said 'student', jejej).

When the party REALY got started the sunglasses came out (hehe, Sniper1 is good on this; only monger I know that comes with sunglasses to disco in BA; insiders trick!) Every drug known to man, and a few scientists are still debating what to name was offered, but I do not do them. Many think I do drugs being so hyper, but I do not need drugs to get me up, I need them to get me down!

Got drunk, danced my ass of, girl though I was a rock star and then I got hungry.

Went to my pizza-place and my guys was happy that I was back in the swing.

Leave pizza place about 07AM and see people going to work, time to call this week for over.

Girl and me go home and shower, bed and wild-wild drunk sex!

Wake up at noon and wonder what this week will bring of adventures.

Send girl home with 600p, go to change some money, sitting here now and getting my buzz at Orleans, not bad here today. Will get some junk food soon, post this and get my beuty sleep.

Sun was shining earlier and I think this will be a good week.

Stranger out

Gato Hunter
09-10-12, 22:18
I have 6 VIP wristbands from kika jejejejejejee. They were handing them out after I walked out of the big place and they have no date on them just says free entry VIP on Sunday.

That's where I met the stealth hooker!

Gauntlet77
09-12-12, 22:08
Hey man, thanks for organizing the "streeper" party of the year!

The lap dancing and titties in the face were an unexpected bonus.

All the girls were top notch and actually knew how to dance; they brought along different outfits for each of their routines and made good eye and er......well tittty contact with assorted admirers. Great show and connection with the guests who mobbed the dancers at the end of the evening for phone numbers.

Kudos to Jackson for hosting and a thank-you to Joe for bringing the champagne.

Talked to Augustina too, she also asked if she could bring a friend (these parties are popular with the girls!). I said I only wanted girls I knew where hot and asked who her friend was. She pointed to a really pretty girl standing next to her and I got slightly interested, really pretty face. I asked how her body was and if she was any good at dancing, Augustina pulled her friends titties out, wholly shit they where spectacular! I looked at the girl and said you are inn! Jejeje.Also a question: Was the new girl (her first month) I pulled out of Hook on Friday night the same girl whose titties Agostina pulled out?

If not, then there must be another girl with titties from heaven at Hook, and I will have to return! The girl I did claimed to be 18 and had one of the nicest natural D racks I've ever handled. Nice young tight pussy too. And that's not just the Kush I was smokin'!

Stranger
09-13-12, 00:06
Also a question: Was the new girl (her first month) I pulled out of Hook on Friday night the same girl whose titties Agostina pulled out?

If not, then there must be another girl with titties from heaven at Hook, and I will have to return! The girl I did claimed to be 18 and had one of the nicest natural D racks I've ever handled. Nice young tight pussy too. And that's not just the Kush I was smokin'!Yes, those where the titties, so you have alredy tasted them! You remebered to wash them first, rigth? Jeje.

Stranger

Rev BS
09-13-12, 03:17
You all know Sundays is not really a mongering day, it is a ordering home, having a quiet night or going out to disco day.

I was home in the afternoon and had no real plan, just knew I really needed some sleep and was thinking about crashing in the house and doing nada for a change, did not quite work out that way!

One of my friends sent me a message on Facebook and asked if I wanted to go to Kika (disco in Palermo) , I considered it for about 1 second and said sure at what time. We agreed to link up at 02.

The Sunday party-scene in BA is Big 1 from about 11 to 03 and then various after party clubs until Monday morning / lunchtime!

Many of the people that work nighttime the rest of the week go out on Sundays; bar staff, nightclub employees and working girls. Best after is probably kika, being an after nothing happens before, well after!

I texted the girl I nearly are falling in love with but got no reply so I went to the next on my list, the Paraguayan that GH and me went to dinner with. She says sure, she would like to come.

I jumped in bed and fell into deep-deep coma! Forgot to turn my phone off so I got woken once by my stalker, switched phone off and went back in coma. Woke up at 01 and felt like shit. Downed 2 red-bulls and got some music on, long hot shower and I felt again like I was part of the living and walking.

Got my disco shoes on (shitiest shoes I have, the floor on the discos get so flooded with shit you nearly need to burn them when you come back. You only go out with expensive white shoes once!).

Girl wanted me to pick her up since she did not want to walk around at night, turns out she lives on the next block, only need to cross one road and can walk it in 2 minutes flat without breaking out a sweet. I really have everything by the house; I can get pussy in 2 minutes too!

Got to disco at 02, was a few waiting in line but I name-dropped the name my friend gave me and I was waived straight inn. Got no VIP bracelet but did not pay anything. Inside it was pretty empty, it was only 02 and in BA only place going that early is Big1.

I just realized standing there that this is the place I brought the girls from Uruguay, when I went to buy a drink they got picked up by the locals, got fucked silly and came home to me in the morning probably laughing their ass of.

My girl is seriously hot, and had put on an outfit that showed her body well. I could see the local heroes circling inn like vultures on a still hot corps. I went to buy some drinks, went to the little boys room and came back, my girl was shooting down local heroes like a WW2 machinegun nest! She knows who's her daddy. After my last trip here this was hilarious to watch, never will I ever bring a non-working girl to a disco!

After a while my man turns up. This is the guy Sniper1 and I went out with, he owns a restaurant in Palermo and knows everyone in town (never had change to introduce him to GH or Rocky2).

He went and talked to the guy at the VIP and inn we went. Just before 03 the party started. Place was now packed, and more people came all the time. On the stage and the on the bar the in-house dancers showed up, about 10-15 of them. Every single one of them is a 9 in everybody's book, we talking serious hard-bodied stunners. (Vegas got nothing like it Rocky2, jeje).

My man told me to not order too much because the REAL party was next door and it had not opened yet. Then my man told us to get moving.

At the end of the disco they open a wall and another disco appears, I have been here before, this is the after, it does not close before fucking lunchtime!

They obviously have the floor, the bar, the DJ and the VIP. But next to the floor, the bar, the DJ and outside the VIP but in direct line to the bathroom is one table, ours. It is not even corned off or anything. 5 by 5 meter in all direction and nobody comes inn.

Girl ask if I want to go hit the dance floor but I say no, I want to drink more but she could go if she wants. Girl say if she goes to the floor by herself she would have to bring back 4 guys grouping her so she would stay. She knows who's her daddy.

Another of my friends shows up, Sniper1 have met him, (was the guy that had the place we partied until 10AM on a Monday) I do not know if he owns the place, he might, but I DO know he owns at least two of the most popular discos in BA. First time I meet him I thought he was gay, until I noticed whom he had for breakfast! He probably got a few of the before mentioned 10-15 dancers doing the La Bamba on his face as you read this now.

A couple of other guys I know are 'someone' in town joined our table. The place got so crowded you had to go out to change opinion, but we still got 5 by 5 meters of uninterrupted space. Then it hit me; we where sitting in top-dog corner!

Girl loves it, only girl that has her own fucking private dance space in the club.

I bought a bottle of champagne, and a bottle of Vodka, and got plenty of glasses. Vodka bottle is only 550 pesos so that won't put me on the street; spend more then that on chewing gum.

Funny thing happened when I went to get another bottle, my man asks girl what she does for a living in BA, she told me when I came back and she thought it was funny as fuck. (Obviously she said 'student', jejej).

When the party REALY got started the sunglasses came out (hehe, Sniper1 is good on this; only monger I know that comes with sunglasses to disco in BA; insiders trick!) Every drug known to man, and a few scientists are still debating what to name was offered, but I do not do them. Many think I do drugs being so hyper, but I do not need drugs to get me up, I need them to get me down!

Got drunk, danced my ass of, girl though I was a rock star and then I got hungry.

Went to my pizza-place and my guys was happy that I was back in the swing.

Leave pizza place about 07AM and see people going to work, time to call this week for over.

Girl and me go home and shower, bed and wild-wild drunk sex!

Wake up at noon and wonder what this week will bring of adventures.

Send girl home with 600p, go to change some money, sitting here now and getting my buzz at Orleans, not bad here today. Will get some junk food soon, post this and get my beuty sleep.

Sun was shining earlier and I think this will be a good week.

Stranger outWiped out just reading this. Going to get a 2 hr massage right now.

Member #3320
09-13-12, 03:27
Wiped out just reading this. Going to get a 2 hr massage right now.Where to get a 2 hour massage at 0100 in BA?

Stranger
09-13-12, 04:54
Where to get a 2 hour massage at 0100 in BA?Well now it is 04:03 and I have one for the chronicles, and are thinking if I should hit town and see what happens.

Stranger (THIS will not end well!)

Stranger
09-13-12, 14:43
Only slept 2 hours this morning, maybe I finely done the Red bull version of OD, and got rid of the need to sleep entirely?

Last night was one of those night, you know the once they make movies about.

But lets recap the week so far.

Monday I went to Hook for a short trip. I run into Brenda there, she did not talk to me; maybe she was pissed off because I did not buy her any drink last week I bought all the other girls one, but she did not want alcohol and I flatly refuse to pay megabucks for colored water. She did not look happy, maybe the hooking is finely getting her down, or maybe she just had a bad day.

Then I went to NP and picked up the personality, I was tired after the weekend and all I wanted was no hassle sex and some sleep. And the girl does give the best BJ in BA! Getting sucked dry, sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, fuck, go back to sleep. Wake up and fuck again, just what I needed.

She left just before lunch and I ended up at Orleans in the afternoon, beef, and sleep and out like Cinderella before midnight.

Tuesday I went home with the girl I nearly are falling in love with. Her body and sexual appetite is so fucking good it can't be described. Had what might just be the best night of sex in my life, it does not get better than with her. Like I said I could marry her.

Girl left just before noon.

Chezz and me had a nice walk in the sunshine daytime Wednesday, feels like springtime here now.

Went a quick trip to Orleans and they told me they had run out of (my) beer, they promised they would order more for tomorrow, quite funny.

Had my beef and beauty sleep and went out at midnight last night, Wednesday.

Went to Hook and it was many guys and few girls, it was early but it looked like it was going to be shit night there so went to NP.

One of the new girls there I really like her pretty face, got that lost girl look I like. I also know she has not been there long, first time I seen her was last week.

I got her a drink, talked to her and she was a cool and sympatric girl. I brought her to my favorite Pizza place and on the way home I remembered I had not discussed price. Not the first time that happens to me, forget that it is all an illusion and I am in fact paying for this, jeje. Ended up giving her 800, should have discussed price before Pizza!

Go home, I show the girl the Streeper pole, got the music on (sorry Chezz!) and then took girl down. Gave girl towel and complementary toothbrush, girl comes out and I realized I did not want to fuck her!

She had a kid 6 months ago, so body obviously was a disaster, I also just got the feeling this would be a crap fuck. After the last few really- really awesome sexual experiences with hard-bodied beauties I was not ready for a crap fuck. This girl is probably hotter that 90% of the photos I have seen guy post on the forum, and most girls in the privados, but I rater not fuck than have a bad one, like I have said before; never a need to get desperate for pussy in this town!

Problem flying without a wingman is that the QA department goes straight out of the window when the drinks get many and strong and that the solo mission sometimes turns into a kamikaze! This was one of these.

I fealty really terrible for the girl, so I did not make a scene of it, just sent her on her way. 800p richer. (I know, some guys can get 16 fuck on a privado for that, me I spend more in chewing gum and do not give a fuck!).

I am sitting in my sofa, it is 04 in the morning and it is many hours to my bed time so no way I can sleep; what to do? I jumped in a taxi to Coco!

Coco was as always shit. I have never liked that place, but I always end up there once in a while. All the girls I have taken out there I had problems with, and I was not going to have two fucking kamikaze missions in one night!

Had on drink and then left, jumped in taxi and went to Brut (do not remember what they call it now). Place was not bad considering it was past 05 in the morning, a few girls from Madahos, some I probably would fuck too. But picking up girls here I only do if I know the girl from before. Had a drink and headed home.

Coming home I remembered that I do know a girl living 2 minutes away, so I called her. For some reason she would not get out of bed and come down and fuck drunk me 06 in the morning, she is off the chrisms card list! Jeje.

Went to sleep just after 06, and fucking woke up feeling fresh at 08! Had a shower, went out in the sun and took a breakfast and was at Orleans for some beer at 11, only pigs there that early.

Got home and had another few Red bulls and now I am waiting for Chezz to come down so we can walk around in Palermo. Have a dinner with two working girls at 20 today, except for that I no plan, but I think this will be a good day.

Stranger out

Rev BS
09-13-12, 15:52
Where to get a 2 hour massage at 0100 in BA?Sorry, I am in Bangkok right now.

Stranger
09-14-12, 18:42
Writing this report in the waiting room at the German hospital in BA. This place is fast efficient and cheep! The staff also speaks English and you can just turn up, no need for a plan or insurance.

Running around naked in the rain the last few weeks has given me an ear infection. Being a man I did not go to the medic before I turned def! (The good thing is that if they do not fix it El Jeffes thundering voice will be pleasantly muffled for me on tonight's dinner if there is a democrat on the other side of the room, jeje).

I never made it to any more sleep yesterday, so I went on 2 hours, no problem Red bull works just fine.

Chezz and me had a nice lunch by the cemetery and I really enjoyed a nice cold draft in the sun by the cemetery. Reminded me of Sniper1 and me sitting there on our first day in BA nearly 3 years ago.

Went to the house and tried to sleep but gave up, had another Red bull and ironed some shirts.

I went down to micro centum and was going to meet 2 working girls for dinner. These are girls I have not done, and have no plan to do. I like having working girls as friends; it pays of in the chica network to be known as a good guy. One of them is actually a star on the local boards and has a long list of loyal fans. I can fuck her for free but can't even be asked. And yes, she is hot. (Roky2 knows her, and he does fuck her, jeje!).

The other girl I was to link up with never made it. She was in a taxi on the wrong side of 9 July, and then a BIG strike happened and the entire city (actually much of the country, this was a big one) got affected and most main roads got blocked. The porn star and me made it to Kansas grill and I had a really good steak, one of my favorite places in town.

I dropped girl of at the club she should work in and I went home to get dressed, it was Cinderella time!

Hit Hook and it was again crowded with guys, and not the A team of girls. Only once I would do was the 2 youngest of the Mendoza clan, especially Flor's sister she is cute. (As for the Mendoza clan I have done them all, probably won't do them again, have them as part of my chicka friends, I am even friend with them on Facebook).

About half past twelve I hit NP. All the crew was there!

Turned out to be a interesting night of observation. The 2 girls that called the SWAT team on me where there, the wicked witch of the North, the horse-face, also there where the one that have had so much plastic surgery she looks like a cartoon character, and she have to be pushing 70!

Sniper1's stalker was there, Doppelgangers stalker was there, only one missing was GH and my stalkers, but mine was with me in spirit. Like always my phone went ballistic as soon as I walked in. Some of the girls, I think it is the wicked witch of the north, sends my stalker sms the moment I walk in. The fun in my pocket starts.

The Brazilian mafia was there, among them the bigtitted GH was driving around in BA, in her car early in the morning. Like I said, everyone was there, fuck even Will Ferrell was there! Seriously, it is a guy there that is a dead ringer from the weatherman, the hair, the mustache, he even have the same T-shirts! I think he might know it and play the part, but what takes me is that he is sitting with some of the ugliest dogs in the place. Was a few other mongers that was funny to watch too, but I shall refrain from mention them, might run into them later at the dinner and they take offence of how the world see them. I am such a considerate guy! Jeje.

After the last kamikaze mission I had decided that I am not going to fly blind the next few days so I got the one that lives 2minuts from here, left 11 this morning. She is back on the chrisms card list now, jeje.

Stranger

TheRaven
09-14-12, 18:44
Only slept 2 hours this morning, maybe I finely done the Red bull version of OD, and got rid of the need to sleep entirely?

Last night was one of those night, you know the once they make movies about.

But lets recap the week so far.

Monday I went to Hook for a short trip. I run into Brenda there, she did not talk to me; maybe she was pissed off because I did not buy her any drink last week I bought all the other girls one, but she did not want alcohol and I flatly refuse to pay megabucks for colored water. She did not look happy, maybe the hooking is finely getting her down, or maybe she just had a bad day.

Then I went to NP and picked up the personality, I was tired after the weekend and all I wanted was no hassle sex and some sleep. And the girl does give the best BJ in BA! Getting sucked dry, sleep, wake up in the middle of the night, fuck, go back to sleep. Wake up and fuck again, just what I needed.

She left just before lunch and I ended up at Orleans in the afternoon, beef, and sleep and out like Cinderella before midnight.

Tuesday I went home with the girl I nearly are falling in love with. Her body and sexual appetite is so fucking good it can't be described. Had what might just be the best night of sex in my life, it does not get better than with her. Like I said I could marry her.

Girl left just before noon.

Chezz and me had a nice walk in the sunshine daytime Wednesday, feels like springtime here now.

Went a quick trip to Orleans and they told me they had run out of (my) beer, they promised they would order more for tomorrow, quite funny.

Had my beef and beauty sleep and went out at midnight last night, Wednesday.

Went to Hook and it was many guys and few girls, it was early but it looked like it was going to be shit night there so went to NP.

One of the new girls there I really like her pretty face, got that lost girl look I like. I also know she has not been there long, first time I seen her was last week.

I got her a drink, talked to her and she was a cool and sympatric girl. I brought her to my favorite Pizza place and on the way home I remembered I had not discussed price. Not the first time that happens to me, forget that it is all an illusion and I am in fact paying for this, jeje. Ended up giving her 800, should have discussed price before Pizza!

Go home, I show the girl the Streeper pole, got the music on (sorry Chezz!) and then took girl down. Gave girl towel and complementary toothbrush, girl comes out and I realized I did not want to fuck her!

She had a kid 6 months ago, so body obviously was a disaster, I also just got the feeling this would be a crap fuck. After the last few really- really awesome sexual experiences with hard-bodied beauties I was not ready for a crap fuck. This girl is probably hotter that 90% of the photos I have seen guy post on the forum, and most girls in the privados, but I rater not fuck than have a bad one, like I have said before; never a need to get desperate for pussy in this town!

Problem flying without a wingman is that the QA department goes straight out of the window when the drinks get many and strong and that the solo mission sometimes turns into a kamikaze! This was one of these.

I fealty really terrible for the girl, so I did not make a scene of it, just sent her on her way. 800p richer. (I know, some guys can get 16 fuck on a privado for that, me I spend more in chewing gum and do not give a fuck!).

I am sitting in my sofa, it is 04 in the morning and it is many hours to my bed time so no way I can sleep; what to do? I jumped in a taxi to Coco!

Coco was as always shit. I have never liked that place, but I always end up there once in a while. All the girls I have taken out there I had problems with, and I was not going to have two fucking kamikaze missions in one night!

Had on drink and then left, jumped in taxi and went to Brut (do not remember what they call it now). Place was not bad considering it was past 05 in the morning, a few girls from Madahos, some I probably would fuck too. But picking up girls here I only do if I know the girl from before. Had a drink and headed home.

Coming home I remembered that I do know a girl living 2 minutes away, so I called her. For some reason she would not get out of bed and come down and fuck drunk me 06 in the morning, she is off the chrisms card list! Jeje.

Went to sleep just after 06, and fucking woke up feeling fresh at 08! Had a shower, went out in the sun and took a breakfast and was at Orleans for some beer at 11, only pigs there that early.

Got home and had another few Red bulls and now I am waiting for Chezz to come down so we can walk around in Palermo. Have a dinner with two working girls at 20 today, except for that I no plan, but I think this will be a good day.

Stranger outFirst off, thanks for another great recap. Secondly, Are you sure you are human? You may be a Terminator send back from the future who got reprogrammed to party. Like a blonde version of that liquid metal terminator from Terminator 2. If you concentrate maybe you can turn your arm into a sword. Third, what kind of chewing gum do you buy anyway? Do they have Red Bull chewing gum for 800 pesos a pack down there? There should be an AP contest. Winner gets to be your wing man for a night. Party on my friend, party on.

SunSeeker
09-14-12, 20:37
Great stories Stranger! Entertaining! Though I'm still po'd I missed the streeper party!

Stranger
09-15-12, 17:52
First off, thanks for another great recap. Secondly, Are you sure you are human? You may be a Terminator send back from the future who got reprogrammed to party. Like a blonde version of that liquid metal terminator from Terminator 2. If you concentrate maybe you can turn your arm into a sword. Third, what kind of chewing gum do you buy anyway? Do they have Red Bull chewing gum for 800 pesos a pack down there? There should be an AP contest. Winner gets to be your wing man for a night. Party on my friend, party on.One Never get sober, ever!

Two, looooots of Red Bull, Jeje.

As for chewing gum; always use imported Wrigley's. Cost me 17p yesterday. I normally buy one a day so 800p is only 47 days worth of chewing gum!

Girls love them, if you se a working girl chewing one it is a big change yours truly have been there. (If you take her home, wash her titties, might have been recently and I never let them wash their tits after I am done decorating them, it is my favorite party trick!).

Red Bull chewing gum, fuck that would be a great invention, we should make some, would be like elegized drugs!

No competition needed to hang out with me; you guys know where to find me. Just remember I party hard for some! Jeje.

Time to get Chezz and go to Orleans for my daily afternoon buzz.

Stranger out

WhiteCat
09-15-12, 19:40
One Never get sober, ever!

Two, looooots of Red Bull, Jeje.

As for chewing gum; always use imported Wrigley's. Cost me 17p yesterday. I normally buy one a day so 800p is only 47 days worth of chewing gum!

Girls love them, if you se a working girl chewing one it is a big change yours truly have been there. (If you take her home, wash her titties, might have been recently and I never let them wash their tits after I am done decorating them, it is my favorite party trick!).

Red Bull chewing gum, fuck that would be a great invention, we should make some, would be like elegized drugs!

No competition needed to hang out with me; you guys know where to find me. Just remember I party hard for some! Jeje.

Time to get Chezz and go to Orleans for my daily afternoon buzz.

Stranger outJeez, that Wrigley's gum is expensive! I grew up a couple of miles from where it was made. Nickel a pack. I guess I just showed my age.

Gandolf50
09-17-12, 17:39
Jeez, that Wrigley's gum is expensive! I grew up a couple of miles from where it was made. Nickel a pack. I guess I just showed my age.Didn't you get one stick along with 5 baseball cards for 10 cents?

Stranger
09-17-12, 18:34
Last rapport from observations station 'O', Stranger is laving BA tomorrow!

Friday was a normal day, which will be 'normal' for me, jeje.

After the program mandated afternoon beer buzz it was trying to sleep (did not work), and then dinner at the base.

We where few for Friday dinner this week, it was kind of relaxing and since the only vocal non republican sat next to El Jeffe the sound level was bearable (my ears was partly blocked anyway so I did not care).

The dinner was as always excellent. It have been interesting to see the constant improvement over the last two years The food has always been good, it is the small thing I mean. Now we got the real French fries, the bread, and good coffee. And after lots of coaching the staff perform as in a restaurant. All kudos to El Jeffe and the Chef!

After dinner I went with Gauntlet77 to Hook. Chezz joined us after a short while.

Gauntlet77 more or less instantly run into on of his top performers and was of to do his dirty dead.

Chezz and me stayed. Was not the A team this day either, but it was 3 I would do, non I had.

Chezz has had his fixation on one of the dancer for some time. Personally she is one of the two dancers at the place I would never do. It is not that she is not hot, she is seriously hot, and so is the other one I would not do. Its in their face and eyes. I rarely see they smile.

The other one when I come to think of it I have NEVER seen smile. Ever! She is a blond one with some cat claws or whatever tattooed on her left shoulder, moves good, got a killer body but no soul, and she hates her job and all her clients, or at least that is what I imagine, and I am a pretty good judger of characters (when I am sober, obvious, jejeje).

And like it has been said many times on this forum; if she looks miserable in the club she won't look happier with your dick in her mouth!

Anyway, I bought girl drink, Chezz bought girl drink and I told her that he wanted to take her home. Girl went for dance. So what did she do when she was done dancing? Went to sit down at the table with some low-class local guy of course! Fuck, THAT was a first for me! And last straw for Chezz that night, he went home.

Me I jumped in taxi for NP. Was late by then, about 02:30, but it was actually pretty good at NP. 2-3 I would do, a lot I have done, jejejeje.

But me not wanting to kamikaze I had already told girl living 2 minutes from me to wait for me, and she was. Had a few G&T then went with girl to house. Was hungry and raided the leftovers from dinner. Had a leftover breakfast and went down with girl. Girl left at about noon, gave girl 600p.

Beer buzz start to work now so I do not fucking remember what I did Saturday during daytime, probably ended up at observations station 'O', and then went for steak and sleep? Hmm, no actually I did not! Went to observations station 'O', then out for dinner with one working girl and her friend, would not fuck her friend but she had serious contacts in all kinds of interesting areas.

No time for sleep so I hit Hook at midnight, Saturday. Was a boxing mach between Argentina and Mexico so nobody was out. I mean, NOBODY! I was all by myself at Hook until about 01, 3 girls I would, non I had.

Went to NP, mach on big screen, no girls I would do. Had girl that lives 2 minutes away on standby for 2AM call, I made that call and got girl home. Stayed in bed until 1700 Sunday afternoon. Girl left, gave her 600p. I had no real plans for the rest of the day, but was not ready for 3 times with same girl.

Sunday is a pretty shit mongering day like you all know so I thought I might just crash in the house and take a early night. Did not quite work out that way!

Chezz was going to make El Jeffe and me some salmon. I have to say that that was one of the best salmons I have tasted, the kind they make songs about! Served with fresh vegetable salad and French-fries! (Hey, El Jeffe was there, what did you expect? Jejeje).

During dinner preparation I got and invitation to go to Kika at 02, I texted my promoter and asked if he could get me into Club One about 2300. My promoter said he was not working today but he got a guy working for him so I could call him no problems. Did I mention that this guy was Argie?

My stalker is really persistent now! She knows I am leaving tomorrow (she got my schedule memorized, seriously, I never joke about stalking it is no fun!) , so I nearby spoiled the Mach on TV for El Jeffe and Chezz, my phone goes off ALL THE TIME! Normally I turn it off but I needed to get confirmation on my disco VIP entrances so I could not. Actually as I sit here typing on observations station 'O', it goes off all the time, and I do expect somebody to call me for my last night so I can't turn it off now either.

Next time I will get a new SIM, sad that many girls can't reach me, but this is getting to a level when it is not funny. Ask anybody that has hanged out with me, this is so sick Alfred Hitchcock could not have made it up, Steven King, maybe.

Had dinner in house, I took a shower and went down to Club One. Obviously guy is not there, do not answer calls or SMS, and neither does his boss. I said they where Argies, right?

After staying like a bum in the street for some time (I was offered by guys I know there in the door to go into the riffraff crowd for free, might have done it if I was with somebody but flying solo with the riffraff's? No way!) , I did the only thing sensible, got a taxi to NP!

Got there just before midnight, on a Sunday. Yeah, you know the score! Were 6 girls so ugly it could give you nightmares! And the waitress is 'bartender' on Sundays too so even the drinks suck. How is it possible to mix a G&T wrong?

Being about two hours until I was going to meet my friend at Kika, I thought that staying at NP was not an option, lets go to Madahos!

Walked down street and to my giant surprise Madahos was closed! Talked to some of the hustlers on the street and they said it was closed since Friday. Some of you guys that are in town need to check this out. Maybe they went bust? Would please me actually, their business model is unsustainable and need to fail so we can get back to prices that have some logic in them, but hey this is Argentina, right?

So what is a man to do a Sunday night for 2 hours? I decided to do some of the clubs I never visit.

First I went to Hella's, never been there. Got a hustler to offer me entrance and 2 drinks for 100p, I paid 90p for a shitty G&T and nightmarish girls at NP so this did not seem so bad. (I have to say, my Spanish is passable and I know the score so I am not the easiest to con, YMMW).

Got into place and I was actually pleasantly surprised. Drinks was good, bartender cute and funny and it was 3 girls I would rate as doable, I would say 5 of them was better than most of what I have seen other mongers brag about. And we are talking Sunday staff. If you like girls in their early 30is with superhot bodies this might just be your place. Had several stripping poles and the locale is so small it is easy to see all that is happening. Music was good and the promoter and DJ did a good job to get up the atmosphere. I probably will come back here more.

Only annoying thing was that the place has mirrors all over so you can see dancers, good. But then the owner has ' decorated' the mirrors with poster of stupid guys playing football that blocks the view of the dancers. The setup was so fucked up I had to ask for the owner / manager. He was not there but guy in charge comes over and I explained that guys that came here came to watch the girl's dance, not signed posters of guys in shorts running around hugging!

I do not know if he got the point, probably not, I did say he was Argi no?

Walked out and got Hustled into Sodoma, never been there either. Got the deal that I paid 80p for 2 drinks, compared to NP that is less than half price.

Sodoma was kind of a neat layout; I could have made that a really cool club. Quality of girls however was low. To Much DR weed. However I did meet one of the lost girls. If I were not leaving tomorrow I would have brought her out. She had just started this business, hated what she did and would soon quit (she said). I asked if she would come to Kika with me if I paid her bar fine and so on. She said that the policy at the place was that she had to be back in an hour until 05, not like in many club 's when you can take them out after a certain hour or certain amount of drinks. Like I said I have not got time to check it out but probably will come back next time to do future research.

I had my drinks and since it was 2AM I was of to Kika. Got there and namedropped, got out of the queue and inn. Was like last week except my man never turned up, I said he was Argie, no?

I got bored after a while, I monger because that is something I am pretty good at, and if I could be a disco star I would not spend ridicules amount of time, effort and money for pussy mongering!

Left place and went for my regular pizza. While I was sitting waiting for it I was looking out at the gentle rain on the window at 5 a clock Monday morning and thinking what a strange place this is. This country should fight US for world supremacy, not Zimbabwe for inflation! But then again if they could organize anything it would not be such a great place to monger.

Stranger out, last night in paradise, wonder what the last few hours will bring!

Spassmusssein
09-17-12, 21:27
-or a break-you town.

4 that, I'm living here since years.

Having fun, reading funny reports from funny persons from other funny countries.

Beeing glad, that George McGovern has been my profesor in Frankfurt-University, studying "American Cultural History"

And not a stranger. With "me myself and I".

Like your stories, sometimes, at least, not your stile, but it's a free nice little country here.

You won't even like my stile.

Have a smart or pleasant backflight and pliiiiiieeeeeessssseeee.

DO NOT PANIC, DO NOT WORRY.

They NEVER are stalking you.

They are stalking Benjamin Franklin, nobody else.

Stranger
09-18-12, 16:41
As Big Boss man said, these trips go too fast!

But might I add; the memories always last.

I honestly think about BA everyday I am not there.

On my last day I had my last trip to Orleans, later Chezz had made me a farewell dinner. Like always the dinner Chezz made was excellent, really nice roosted beef and smashed potatoes, El Jeffe asked how he made it so he liked it too!

After that I went to have a few drinks with the girl I nearly are falling in love with. Was probably last time I will see her and that was sad. She did not want to come home with me so I went to NP.

At NP I run into the personality, I took her home and like I said she gives the best BJ in BA so it was a good way to end my trip. She left me (with a wowowowow BJ) at 11AM. I just had time to pack ready, say goodbye to Chezz and get to EZE.

Stranger out

Esten
09-18-12, 23:05
Stranger thanks for posting your adventures, it was fun to read along.

Gato Hunter
09-18-12, 23:46
El Jeffe if I make a star for stranger and bring it next trip will you cement it in out front of the casa?

Miami Bob
09-21-12, 22:52
Don't worry Sid you will always be the king when it comes to a sub-specialty: 18 to 19 haitian ladies. But watch out if the stranger ever enters that league, you will have tough competition.

If he doesn't deserve a star on the walk of fame , no one does!

Paladin
09-29-12, 08:09
Well gents after I left the party at the Mansion I did go to Hook and found my old flame and she is a little cutie. Both Chezz and Stranger know the little blonde from Nuevo Estillo aka Pampita. She is working at Hook under a different name but I knew her for years as Noelia or Noiky. She is very talented and sexy, but a little duplicitous. Well they all are if you give them a chance. Stranger was kind enough to give me the current pricing for my little tart.

So, as the story goes, I arrive at Hook and she sees me and acts like I am her long lost lover and we 'Hook" up (no pun intended) and after 360 pesos for two drinks we leave for mi casa for what I thought would be a 500 peso evening according to Stranger (the stud). After exchanging the pleasantries, like old friends do, we got down to the basics and she is damn good, but after the deed with the old gringo she decides to go for the big kill and gives me what she says is the current pricing for a lady of her talents (dancer) at Hook per hour.

Now remember gents Stranger (intel) and Chezz (full body press) were with this little lady two weeks ago, Chezz in para delicto and Stranger for pizza (or that's what he reported to me). I know there is inflation in Argentina but my "God" from 500 pesos / hr to 1300 pesos that is what I call inflation. She has pulled this shit before with me and I bought into it once. When I confronted her with the price discrepancy she said "impossible" "no way a dancer from Hook would go for 500 pesos" I am an awful American taking advantage of a working girl and how is she going to explain to her employer that I would only pay 500 pesos for a dancer from such an outstanding establishment. Of course this raving was all in Spanish which I can barely understand but the inflection and the outrage was unmistakeable. As the cowardly shit I am when it comes to this tart, I cave in and give her 700 in pesos and $80 US which is all I was showing. She knows I carry more money because she has gotten it before. But, because of paying Jackson, the cab, part of her drink charge (a fellow monger paid the other half, a fine fellow who took pity on this sop) that is all I could show on my person and I said I was not going to an ATM. She was outraged! And, took my money and left in a huff and said I was awful and she would tell her employer and he would ban me from the club for cheating her and him.

As I was walking her to her taxi I was thinking what a valuable lesson I had just received and enjoyed. I have been berated before after sex with my wife but could not put her in a taxi and say buena vida and adios, it was such a beautiful and empowering feeling, I went back to mi casa poured myself a very nice Scotch went on my deck and lit a good cigar and said to myself "life is good". Tomorrow is another day and I am free of a fantasy that was not to be. However, there are many more adventures to experience in this land of beautiful sexy women. It is never too late to learn a valuable lesson. Hell, what was the lesson?

Mpexy
09-29-12, 10:55
She was outraged! And, took my money and left in a huff and said I was awful and she would tell her employer and he would ban me from the club for cheating her and him.Haven't been to the triangle in awhile and no where near as much as recoleta clubs, but curious. Seems from what she was ranting at you that she's directly saying she / chicas at hook share their earnings with the club?

I was under the former impression that the club made money from entrance, guy and chica drinks you buy and the chica kept 100% whatever you paid her.

But here she's making it sound like if you only paid her 500 pesos it would somehow be cheating her employer as well.

Curious to know if this was just random chica ranting to get you to cave or whether hook gals actually split money with the club like a privado

SunSeeker
09-29-12, 11:19
She has pulled this shit before with me and I bought into it once.I'm betting this is what she remembers from her previous encounters with you. Still you ended up giving her almost 1200 pesos. You actually left with a chica and didn't get a price beforehand? Oh well lesson learned I bet.

Thanks for the post. More posts about chicas (good or bad) are needed!

Daddy Rulz
09-29-12, 11:51
Hell, what was the lesson?1. Don't fall in love with a working girl.

2. Negotiate EVERYTHING before leaving the club, before buying the drink if possible.

3. Don't fall in love with a working girl.

4. Never show weakness and "cave." Sets a bad example.

5. Don't fall in love with a working girl.

6. Ladies get the privilage of being put into a cab, working girls get deposited outside the door like trash.

7. Don't fall in love with a working girl.

SunSeeker
09-29-12, 12:04
This must be the #1 rule!

2. Negotiate EVERYTHING before leaving the club, before buying the drink of possible.This was too funny jajaja.

"I have been berated before after sex with my wife but could not put her in a taxi and say buena vida and adios".This is OH SO TRUE!

"there are many more adventures to experience in this land of beautiful sexy women.

DavieW
09-29-12, 12:19
I cave in and give her 700 in pesos and $80 US.took my money and left in a huff and said I was awful and she would tell her employer and he would ban me from the club for cheating her and him.That's 1200 pesos FFS! What the hell is she in a huff about? And with all that grief and mala onda?

I sincerely hope you can put this one behind you and never go back again mate.

El Perro
09-29-12, 13:08
500p for a dancer in nearly any club is not going to get it done anymore. Maybe if you know the girl well, have some onda, and see her regularly. Otherwise, no way. Particularly for a non Argie.

As for Mpexy's question about the chica sharing $ with the Hook owner, I don't think so. I think the chica was just fucking with Paladin. I've been a regular customer in Hook for years and never seen any indication the chicas are funneling money back through.

The clubs have become super expensive. No way around it. Hell, Hook is one of the LESS expensive clubs. Check out the prices at the Recoleta clubs (not counting NP). Amazing inflation.

Daddy Rulz
09-29-12, 13:38
500p for a dancer in nearly any club is not going to get it done anymore. Maybe if you know the girl well, have some onda, and see her regularly. Otherwise, no way. Particularly for a non Argie.

As for Mpexy's question about the chica sharing $ with the Hook owner, I don't think so. I think the chica was just fucking with Paladin. I've been a regular customer in Hook for years and never seen any indication the chicas are funneling money back through.

The clubs have become super expensive. No way around it. Hell, Hook is one of the LESS expensive clubs. Check out the prices at the Recoleta clubs (not counting NP). Amazing inflation.I agree with The Dog here. As I read it she was going to tell the owner about the payment in order to have Paladin banned. Will be interested to see how this works out if he returns.

SunSeeker
09-29-12, 13:57
I agree with The Dog here. As I read it she was going to tell the owner about the payment in order to have Paladin banned. Will be interested to see how this works out if he returns.I would lay odds management doesn't do anything (why would they as long as he is buying drinks and paying the entrada) , BUT the chica will tell the other chicas the story and how she got almost $1200 pesos. Would love to read what happens when-if you go back Paladin!

Looking at the local foros Hook chicas are leaving the premises for $500 pesos. Yes as a gringo there may be the "gringo price", but over double? Just another reason for me to avoid these overpriced (imo) establishments. At least it looks like Madahos is giving local argies the $1000 and up prices as well.

Big Boss Man
09-29-12, 15:03
I would lay odds management doesn't do anything (why would they as long as he is buying drinks and paying the entrada) , BUT the chica will tell the other chicas the story and how she got almost $1200 pesos. Would love to read what happens when-if you go back Paladin!

Looking at the local foros Hook chicas are leaving the premises for $500 pesos. Yes as a gringo there may be the "gringo price", but over double? Just another reason for me to avoid these overpriced (imo) establishments. At least it looks like Madahos is giving local argies the $1000 and up prices as well.I was quoted 600P in May with minimal or no Spanish.

Stranger is VIP at the club which is why he gets 500P and he is the Rockstar. He buys many drinks and goes all the the time. For a causal tourist, Hook is going to be a $200 or $300 dollar night which is reasonable especially if you mix it in with $50 or $60 dollar privados on your trip.

I have had money arguments with club girls too. It's just crazy. I swore off clubs for a while but my last trip was more fun by going to the clubs. I decided it is ok to go there and have a nightcap even if you are not pulling that night. If you go for the nightcap then I would make sure that buy at least one chica drink. The chicas remember you for the small kindness and it increases your onda.

Mpexy
09-29-12, 15:16
I would lay odds management doesn't do anything (why would they as long as he is buying drinks and paying the entrada) , BUT the chica will tell the other chicas the story and how she got almost $1200 pesos. Would love to read what happens when-if you go back Paladin!

Looking at the local foros Hook chicas are leaving the premises for $500 pesos. Yes as a gringo there may be the "gringo price", but over double? Just another reason for me to avoid these overpriced (imo) establishments. At least it looks like Madahos is giving local argies the $1000 and up prices as well.With the obvious caveats that soccer stars and local "celebs" may get totally different pricing, the local pricing at Madahos if you speak enough Spanish and let it be known you're not a tourist fool seems to be on three scales:

1. Tourist fool bracket. $300 USD. Most girls will laugh with you the moment you call them on this, and the ones I've asked tell me they ask just in case some guy says yes. Haven't met a Madahos chica other than the exhibition dancers which is totally separate category that wouldn't come down off this figure long as you call them on it firmly

2. Elite niche gal. $200 USD or 1200 pesos. There's maybe 10% of gals, say 3-5 any given night that believe they are the hottest of the bunch and just won't budge off this number. Will quote as high as 1500-2000 but will settle for lower. But seems to be a psychological ego thing that these elite thinking gals would rather go home empty than take less than the psych threshold of $200 USD or peso equivalent. Obviously should negotiate everything in pesos but these gals know the conversions and will quote 1200p in place of dollars. I've personally heard locals being quoted this same amount so feel comfortable saying this is the "local" price aside from significant exceptions

3. Most Madahos gals. 1000 pesos. The large majority will go out with you for 1000 pesos, after you talk them down from 1200-1500 quote; the big delta that totally depends per chica is what you get for it. Sometimes it's just an hour, maybe long hour 90 min but that's it, call it standard session. Others you can deal for the 1k they stand firm on for couple hours minimum and from there as usual your mileage may vary based on you, how she likes you etc to turn that couple hours into till early morning, toda la noche, whatever.

4. Witching hour desperation. 800 pesos. 3:30am'ish. Seems there's half the chicks that follow the argie logic of rather go home with zero than lower their price. Other half of the 1000 peso pool chicas from above will lower to 800 if they haven't gone out with anyone that night yet and it's getting late. Never got or heard of current chicas dipping below this though. I'm sure there's the rare exception here and there but this is the norm

Member #2041
09-29-12, 15:24
I'm just curious. Given the large number of beautiful, well-reviewed independent ladies who will go with you for 400-500 pesos, why do folks pay these rates at clubs like this?

With the obvious caveats that soccer stars and local "celebs" may get totally different pricing, the local pricing at Madahos if you speak enough Spanish and let it be known you're not a tourist fool seems to be on three scales:

1. Tourist fool bracket. $300 USD. Most girls will laugh with you the moment you call them on this, and the ones I've asked tell me they ask just in case some guy says yes. Haven't met a Madahos chica other than the exhibition dancers which is totally separate category that wouldn't come down off this figure long as you call them on it firmly

2. Elite niche gal. $200 USD or 1200 pesos. There's maybe 10% of gals, say 3-5 any given night that believe they are the hottest of the bunch and just won't budge off this number. Will quote as high as 1500-2000 but will settle for lower. But seems to be a psychological ego thing that these elite thinking gals would rather go home empty than take less than the psych threshold of $200 USD or peso equivalent. Obviously should negotiate everything in pesos but these gals know the conversions and will quote 1200p in place of dollars. I've personally heard locals being quoted this same amount so feel comfortable saying this is the "local" price aside from significant exceptions

3. Most Madahos gals. 1000 pesos. The large majority will go out with you for 1000 pesos, after you talk them down from 1200-1500 quote; the big delta that totally depends per chica is what you get for it. Sometimes it's just an hour, maybe long hour 90 min but that's it, call it standard session. Others you can deal for the 1k they stand firm on for couple hours minimum and from there as usual your mileage may vary based on you, how she likes you etc to turn that couple hours into till early morning, toda la noche, whatever.

4. Witching hour desperation. 800 pesos. 3:30am'ish. Seems there's half the chicks that follow the argie logic of rather go home with zero than lower their price. Other half of the 1000 peso pool chicas from above will lower to 800 if they haven't gone out with anyone that night yet and it's getting late. Never got or heard of current chicas dipping below this though. I'm sure there's the rare exception here and there but this is the norm

Paladin
09-29-12, 15:27
Gentlemen: I am a marked man at Hook. There is no way now that I could take any of the chicas from Hook for less than 1200 pesos after last night's debacle. There is a big red bull's eye on my forehead and the word "Idiot". Just as well. It was my first, last and only visit to Hook. Drinks are expensive, but not as bad as Madahos or Black. Talent was decent and plentiful last night. Since I got the little lady out of my system there is no need to return. There are plenty of good recommendations on the Board and there is WT69's great list. If I spoke passable Spanish it might be fun to chat-up the chicas like Stranger, but since I do not have the language skill, I am limited somewhat, but over the years that has not curtailed my proclivities to any significant degree.

As for getting the tariff in advance, I wanted to see if the chica would pull the same old shit on me as she has done periodically. Stranger gave me the current price in advance or at least what he believed to be the current price, but remember he is the "Stud". However, given what Sunseeker has now reported from the other forums about Hook, he was spot on.

Now it is time to see what Evian is like. The price is known and the reports are very good.

Enjoy a good laugh on me. It was worth every penny to move-on.

Paladin

El Perro
09-29-12, 16:21
Paladin,

I think you're blowing what happened way out of proportion. Shit like that goes down all the time. The owner at Hook would be glad to see you back, assuming he has any idea what happened, which I seriously doubt. Caro doesn't care. As for the other chicas, they don't give a shit either. Its all gossip and consider the source. Plus, new chicas come in and out of Hook all the time.

I've had friends get into loud arguments with gatos at Hook, create scenes at the bar, as well as watched the chicas do way more mean and vicious things to each other than they do to us. 95% of it blows over and means next to nothing. They want your money. That's all.

On the other hand, if you're looking to pull a dancer from Hook for 500p, I think you're going home hungry.

Gentlemen: I am a marked man at Hook. There is no way now that I could take any of the chicas from Hook for less than 1200 pesos after last night's debacle. There is a big red bull's eye on my forehead and the word "Idiot". Just as well. It was my first, last and only visit to Hook. Drinks are expensive, but not as bad as Madahos or Black. Talent was decent and plentiful last night. Since I got the little lady out of my system there is no need to return. There are plenty of good recommendations on the Board and there is WT69's great list. If I spoke passable Spanish it might be fun to chat-up the chicas like Stranger, but since I do not have the language skill, I am limited somewhat, but over the years that has not curtailed my proclivities to any significant degree.

As for getting the tariff in advance, I wanted to see if the chica would pull the same old shit on me as she has done periodically. Stranger gave me the current price in advance or at least what he believed to be the current price, but remember he is the "Stud". However, given what Sunseeker has now reported from the other forums about Hook, he was spot on.

Now it is time to see what Evian is like. The price is known and the reports are very good.

Enjoy a good laugh on me. It was worth every penny to move-on.

Paladin

Member #3320
09-29-12, 16:31
why do folks pay these rates at clubs like this?I spent most of the 90's (I started mongering in my early 20's!) mongering in different cities of South AMerica in clubs very similar to Madahos and Hook in cities like Cartagena, Talcahuano, Lima, Recife, Maracaibo etc. It was just so thrilling going to these clubs, watching these beautiful babes dressed in skimpy costumes, being able to pick and chose, and getting excellent GFE's. The 90's were definitely the best time of my life because of some amazing sex I got in these kind of night clubs all across South America.

Clubs like Madahos and Hook are the worst clubs I have seen in my life. And why I say that, because I have seen better. Firstly, these clubs in BA charge high priced ladies drinks, the ladies it self are bent upon charging Gringo prices, first time sex is hardly ever GFE's till you start repeating them, the girls in these clubs look very cunning and out to extract as much money as possible from you.

However, for a traveler coming first time to South AMerica, these clubs are very attractive to visit, to see these girls dressed in skimpy costumes, to flirt with them and to take them out. That is why folks are ready to pay the price just to experience clubs like this.

Another folklore I notice on this forum is that the high priced girls are getting fucked less and hence forth are more cleaner. That is also total crap.

For me the best bang for the buck in BA (after having seen it all in this city and worldwide) are the medium end privados, the independent girls like Evian, some agents who advertise very discreetly and usually have students on their payrolls. Mostly you would end up paying 350-500 pesos for a good 60-90 minute of sex. The only negative is that its tough to find a all nighter with such girls.

I for one, even if I was a millionaire with money to burn, would never pay 1000-1200 pesos for these girls (these girls just don't deserve it for their poor attitude) because believe me, I have seen it all.

Mpexy
09-29-12, 19:02
I'm just curious. Given the large number of beautiful, well-reviewed independent ladies who will go with you for 400-500 pesos, why do folks pay these rates at clubs like this?Honest question so honest answer. Pre-declaring this is just me and not pretending to speak for anyone else that frequents Madahos and blacks.

Number of factors culminate into why I like, or whether I like or not, still end up using Madahos and Blacks to lesser extent (just like the floor and system better at Madahos vs Blacks).

1. Despite not being in a rush or short time stay pressure, it's nice to have a 'for sure' backup when I end up unable to connect with one of the decent looking independent Internet chicas. I'm not the guy that visits BA for week to couple weeks. My minimum stretch has been 3 months and longest 3 years since first visiting in 2005. So I have plenty of time and pace myself, but I very much enjoy using my 2-4 "off nights" from my regular sugar babe (s) to try out new alternates to rotate into my list. And it irks me when sometimes I spent half the day with no luck trying to get into contact with an independent wanted to try.

As anyone who has made a routine of trying out gals who are NEW to you (not saying new online. Just new to you) , it can be a chore and very hit / miss getting into contact. If you are already a known client you usually have their private number to call / text to setup appts. I don't pre-plan, I go by whim of the day and that also factors in. So at 4pm if I start calling my 'want to try' list of 4-5, some days I can hit completely zero contact with all of them.

So what to do then when you're looking at 8-9pm by now? Call one of my existing alt chicas. But that doesn't cure the itch to try someone new. So if I don't want to waste the night despite being a long stay guy, just go out for a "sure thing" fishing in the Madahos pool. I don't mean sure thing as in great xp. But other than known dead night conditions (Sunday, rain, etc) it's a sure thing I will obviously be able to connect to and sample a number of reasonably decent looking to sometimes great chicas with personal interviews no less.

That's about it. My number one reason. If calling independents fail since they obviously prioritize taking apps from their existing clientele first, when I want someone new I can always fall back on Madahos.

2. I don't shit on anyone's budget. What you have or want to pay regardless of wealth is completely up to you. In turn I usually expect same price police exemption for myself. Madahos rates don't bother me. Especially since even those well reviewed independents are going to cost me roughly same anyways.

Why? Because I 99% of time ask independent to come to my place. So usually 100-150 extra. If she charges 350 her place, it's 450 mine. Then on top of that I never pay one hour, or lets say very rarely. Usually negotiate a 3hr+ rate from the independent for something like 2 to 2. 5x her normal hour rate. So basically I'm paying an independent about 900-1100 for a time doesn't matter session. Lots of times a half or all nighter discounted rate by paying at least 3x their normal hour rate.

I'm paying roughly the same 1000-1200, sometimes 1500 for a elite niche thinking gal at Madahos. Aside from drinks, that basically makes my girl cost the same as the independent. Although as mentioned before the amount of time I get is hit and miss with Madahos girls but the up side is eventually you find a few you like who stays all night for that price and starts seeing you on her off nights.

3. Completely aside from above, as other posters mentioned, there's just something nice sometimes about going clubbing. And not just Madahos, while I fish from there more, I've tried most the usual ones. Triangle, Nuevo estilo, etc. The difference with Madahos is that while sadly the quality pool has definitely taken big hit since 2005, and vets from 2002 can I'm sure have even more to say about the decline from those glory days, my opinion only is that guys posting here saying gals at Madahos are all dogs or its empty really either don't know what they are talking about or like with any other club, did not frequent it more than few times to see the overall consistency.

Overall, it's down but there are still reasonable number of very good looking, well bodied gals there. The attitude you get is the x-factor that really is personal to the individual. I'd say my onda GFE chance has consistently over time been about same with Madahos girls as with Internet gals

Chezz
09-29-12, 19:32
Hey Paladin, nice meeting you last night. I was wondering what kind of night you'd have with Noelia, but was surprised it ended this way.

I paid her 750 pesos, if I remember correctly (and things ALWAYS get fuzzy when I'm running with Stranger) , for about an hour. I say about because she stayed over-time and her phone started blowing up. The owner knows she's a big-time earner and keeps her on a short leash.

The lesson learned is always negotiate in advance. That's as simple as it gets. All of her hysterics upon leaving were just to see if there was any way she could crow-bar a few more pesos from you. She's not telling her crew back at Hooks Jack-shit, other than she got one over on another gringo rube. I guarantee you'll be welcome back at Hooks with open arms.

Good luck brother, just chalk it up to experience.

As an aside, there are quite a few bangable girls at Hooks these days. I may head over later tonight. I'll pass on Noelia though. While she was hot, she's not 750 pesos hot.

Well gents after I left the party at the Mansion I did go to Hook and found my old flame and she is a little cutie. Both Chezz and Stranger know the little blonde from Nuevo Estillo aka Pampita. She is working at Hook under a different name but I knew her for years as Noelia or Noiky. She is very talented and sexy, but a little duplicitous. Well they all are if you give them a chance. Stranger was kind enough to give me the current pricing for my little tart.

So, as the story goes, I arrive at Hook and she sees me and acts like I am her long lost lover and we 'Hook" up (no pun intended) and after 360 pesos for two drinks we leave for mi casa for what I thought would be a 500 peso evening according to Stranger (the stud). After exchanging the pleasantries, like old friends do, we got down to the basics and she is damn good, but after the deed with the old gringo she decides to go for the big kill and gives me what she says is the current pricing for a lady of her talents (dancer) at Hook per hour.

Now remember gents Stranger (intel) and Chezz (full body press) were with this little lady two weeks ago, Chezz in para delicto and Stranger for pizza (or that's what he reported to me). I know there is inflation in Argentina but my "God" from 500 pesos / hr to 1300 pesos that is what I call inflation. She has pulled this shit before with me and I bought into it once. When I confronted her with the price discrepancy she said "impossible" "no way a dancer from Hook would go for 500 pesos" I am an awful American taking advantage of a working girl and how is she going to explain to her employer that I would only pay 500 pesos for a dancer from such an outstanding establishment. Of course this raving was all in Spanish which I can barely understand but the inflection and the outrage was unmistakeable. As the cowardly shit I am when it comes to this tart, I cave in and give her 700 in pesos and $80 US which is all I was showing. She knows I carry more money because she has gotten it before. But, because of paying Jackson, the cab, part of her drink charge (a fellow monger paid the other half, a fine fellow who took pity on this sop) that is all I could show on my person and I said I was not going to an ATM. She was outraged! And, took my money and left in a huff and said I was awful and she would tell her employer and he would ban me from the club for cheating her and him.

As I was walking her to her taxi I was thinking what a valuable lesson I had just received and enjoyed. I have been berated before after sex with my wife but could not put her in a taxi and say buena vida and adios, it was such a beautiful and empowering feeling, I went back to mi casa poured myself a very nice Scotch went on my deck and lit a good cigar and said to myself "life is good". Tomorrow is another day and I am free of a fantasy that was not to be. However, there are many more adventures to experience in this land of beautiful sexy women. It is never too late to learn a valuable lesson. Hell, what was the lesson?

Gato Hunter
09-29-12, 20:05
I have shagged everything worth fucking in hook for that range including Brenda, I'm starting to wonder if stranger and I are fucking Jedi knights of Mongering. What did you do to fuck it up so badly in hook? I personally can't wait to get back! That will be early next year.

I think some guys get too hung up on price and forget to have a fun time. Fuck the price police!

El Perro
09-29-12, 20:17
I have shagged everything worth fucking in hook for that range including Brenda, I'm starting to wonder if stranger and I are fucking Jedi knights of Mongering. What did you do to fuck it up so badly in hook? I personally can't wait to get back! That will be early next year.

I think some guys get too hung up on price and forget to have a fun time. Fuck the price police!The way you guys throw money around in Hook nothing surprises me. More power to ya!

Gandolf50
09-30-12, 08:06

I think some guys get too hung up on price and forget to have a fun time. Fuck the price police!I agree you are free to spend all you want. But then maybe not all of us have as much money as you do. When you over pay it doesvaffects the rest of us. As soon as one puta starts bragging to the other girls saying "This idiot yankee just gave me $500p for 1 hour" ALL of them want $500 for the hour. The majority are not worth $200 and then the ones who know they are GOOD want 1000! Personally I would rather spend less and shagg twice as many women then OVERPAY and only get to play with half as many ladies! Just my two cents.

Dickhead
09-30-12, 12:05
It's true I don't have as much money as Gato Hunter but that's my problem. People with more money are always going to fuck things up for people with less money. I believe this is known as capitalism. I suppose we could go back to mercantilism, which is sort of what Argentina is doing. That leads to inflation, though. I wish people wouldn't "overpay" too but that is just because I am selfish (and lazy, or I would have more money).

Richer people, smarter people, bigger people, etc. are going to get more of everything including pussy and that is just all there is to it. "The meek shall inherit the earth" and then we will beat them up and take it away from them.

Member #3320
09-30-12, 15:08
I agree you are free to spend all you want. But then maybe not all of us have as much money as you do. When you over pay it doesvaffects the rest of us. As soon as one puta starts bragging to the other girls saying "This idiot yankee just gave me $500p for 1 hour" ALL of them want $500 for the hour. The majority are not worth $200 and then the ones who know they are GOOD want 1000! Personally I would rather spend less and shagg twice as many women then OVERPAY and only get to play with half as many ladies! Just my two cents.Couldn't agree more. I have as much spending power for BA mongering ( to the hilt), as almost any one on this board may have but will never overpay to shag a Argentine chica. Period. And I also believe a penny saved is a penny earned.

I hear AP mongers about how much money they spend on chicas every month. Congratulations to them! ANd why not, its "their" money! I personally rather not overpay, still have 100% satisfactory sex life and use my money in other important investments to multiply my resources.

Also the spending dynamics for people who stay full time in BA and those who just visit for a month or few weeks is quite different. Its like the sex starved monger comes here, blows his money ( as much as he can - basically the dick takes over the mind!!)) and goes away. A permanent BA monger gets laid regularly ( the mind is always in control of the dick) , so never feels the need to overspend and is never sex starved!

And finally, why cause inflation by over-paying!

LukeSkywalker
10-01-12, 22:37
Overpaying and overtipping only show there are weaknesses in one's character.

Smart, healthy and confident people always insist on fair and reasonable prices for agreed-upon services.

One's normal reaction is to feel angry, not glad, when taken advantaged of.

Normal, healthy girls should feel angry, not sad or glad, if they were raped!

El Perro
10-01-12, 23:17
Overpaying and overtipping only show there are weaknesses in one's character.

Smart, healthy and confident people always insist on fair and reasonable prices for agreed-upon services.

One's normal reaction is to feel angry, not glad, when taken advantaged of.

Normal, healthy girls should feel angry, not sad or glad, if they were raped!Where did those come from? "The Douchebag Handbook "?

Chezz
10-01-12, 23:31
Overpaying and overtipping only show there are weaknesses in one's character.!Not so sure about that. Guys over-tip because they feel like the girl deserves it. The only weakness is the theory that somehow a tiny fraction of the mongers who over-pay / over-tip (or pay what they feel like paying) somehow influences the market in a massively negative way. There's just not enough of us to make a difference.

But more importantly, how did Stranger's beautiful thread memorializing his 23 day siege in BsAs get taken over by the price police?

Dickhead
10-02-12, 00:02
Guys over-tip because they feel like the girl deserves it.Guys overtip because they are ignorant, particularly of hispanic culture.

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 01:24
Not so sure about that. Guys over-tip because they feel like the girl deserves it. The only weakness is the theory that somehow a tiny fraction of the mongers who over-pay / over-tip (or pay what they feel like paying) somehow influences the market in a massively negative way. There's just not enough of us to make a difference.

But more importantly, how did Stranger's beautiful thread memorializing his 23 day siege in BsAs get taken over by the price police?Disagree with the first part and totally agree with the second. Stranger is going to whip some ass if you guys don't stop.

Chezz
10-02-12, 01:45
Guys overtip because they are ignorant, particularly of hispanic culture.What about those who aren't ignorant about local culture? And I'm not talking about me, because quite clearly I have a lot to learn. But isn't it their right to pay a girl whatever they want? And in my case, to pay MORE than enough, because a girl over-performed? And again, because we represent such a tine percentage of mongers, I doubt we affect the pricing as a whole. I'm just curious.

Disagree with the first partWhy?

Dickhead
10-02-12, 02:00
What about those who aren't ignorant about local culture? And I'm not talking about me, because quite clearly I have a lot to learn. But isn't it their right to pay a girl whatever they want? And in my case, to pay MORE than enough, because a girl over-performed? And again, because we represent such a tine percentage of mongers, I doubt we affect the pricing as a whole. I'm just curious.Why?I think overpayers represent 50% of the market by definition. 50% overpay and 50% underpay. The question is by what degree. Now if you want to talk about rights, I have the right to fart in your face. It is not illegal. I have the right not to bathe and to walk around stinking (for further research, see 'France'). I have the right to be a douche bag. I have the right to post unrelated crap in Stranger's thread. So rights can be abused.

It's a class war. Rich people throw money around, drive up prices, and the commoners get fucked. Look at the Enclosure Acts in England or the Tierra Baldía laws in México if you want to see the consequences. Díaz in México said the law would make the land available to everyone but the rich people ended up with it all because the speculators had bid the prices up so high. Rich people are already getting more pussy and overpaying exacerbates that. If these inequalities persist, blood and jizz will run in the streets of Buenos Aires.

On a somewhat more serious note, what is this concept of 'over' performing? Is that like 'giving 110%'? Is it like these mongers who talk about '11s'? Or is it more like how now these high school kids can graduate with 4.2 on a scale of 4.0 because of 'AP' or 'enriched' classes?

You could also argue that if someone knows the local culture, they can't possibly 'overpay' because whatever they would pay would have been appropriate given all the facts and circumstances of the local culture. I don't believe that either, because I have seen plenty of Argies do stupid shit like get hung up on a hooker.

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 02:13
What about those who aren't ignorant about local culture? And I'm not talking about me, because quite clearly I have a lot to learn. But isn't it their right to pay a girl whatever they want? And in my case, to pay MORE than enough, because a girl over-performed? And again, because we represent such a tine percentage of mongers, I doubt we affect the pricing as a whole. I'm just curious.

Why?Why; we talked about it.

Tipping to me isn't about having the right or not having the right. To me tipping is a selfish act meant to insure future performence. This should be in my weird Argie thing thread because it qualifies. Argies are weird, when compared to Norte Americanos when it comes to tipping. Up there if you lay some cake on somebody they remember you. Chezz you know this from your time in the food biz. In every place I ever ran good tippers never, EVER waited in line. As soon as I saw them I would feed them to the best waiter with an open table. Why? Because they were taking care of people and had earned the right to better service. Here, in my experience, generous tipping is actually more likely to give you an opposite result. It seems to me to be a pride thing, something along the lines of them not being for sale or just because you have money you're nothing special. Confirmation. I was taking the bus out to Mauwi and I was running a bit late. I called my buddy who is 100% Argie and he said,"hey give a little something to the driver so he goes faster." I answered with "I would be happy to but you know that fucker would just drive slower if I did." My buddy laughed the way people do when they know you have "seen behind the curtain" and said si.

With chicas, propinas rapidly become part of the price and then you got to tip on top of that if you want to tip. I saw this happen with my own eyes at 1707 Sante Fe. I haven't laid a tip on a working girl in so long I couldn't even begin to tell you when the last time was. When the dynamic duo was still here, if Jess or Daisy ran across the street in their panties to get me smokes I might lay a 5er on them. If you want to tip a provider be a little nice to them. Most of their clients treat them like animals. Take them a bon bon. Ask them a question about their life. Treat them as a human. That's the way you will become memorable to them.

All that being said, I would never, ever tell you how to spend your money. Do as you see fit my brother.

Member #3320
10-02-12, 02:20
Why; we talked about it.

If you want to tip a provider be a little nice to them. Most of their clients treat them like animals. Take them a bon bon. Ask them a question about their life. Treat them as a human. That's the way you will become memorable to them.Couldn't agree more. Its almost as if you stole the words from my keyboard! .

I have been lying very low (as far as engaging in sex goes) for past 2 months. In past 2 months, I had sex just 7-8 times ( its on my fingers, each experience) and each of the sessions was a mind blowing one with different chicas from my "black book". Some of the sessions were so so so good that I almost ended up paying a tip but guess what? In the long run over the years in BA, I found one thing! That is, If you treat the chicas here like animals or if you just be the alpha male. It almost guarantees you 10 times better sex than if you would be too nice, too gentlemanly , giving tips and falling all over them! Its shocking but true. Girls here ( pro or non pro) love to be treated like shit! Believe me. I do NOT lie!

Dickhead
10-02-12, 02:21
"With chicas, propinas rapidly become part of the price."

Precisely this. So rapidly it borders on immediate. But was that your cheto friend who's never been on a bus? Because if they could go any faster they definitely would, propina or no.

SimpleWrangler
10-02-12, 02:35
Guys overtip because they are ignorant, particularly of hispanic culture.There is no such thing "spanish culture or hispanic culture". Spain it's several countries in one. Each culture in Spain it's different. They speak differently depending where you are, they eat differently and they look different. If both naked, who can notice who is North Spaniard and Irish? Both come from Celtic ancestors.

Southern Spaniards are a mixture of different cultures, European and Arabic. They introduced the numbers we use today, and our latin writing and words they taken from the European influence. Spaniards discovered America, South America's aborigine mixed with the Spaniards and may be that's what you call hispanic culture, but it's incorrect. They were slaves for white people, working for food. Some said they had no soul, so a guy (jewish) named Julius Popper proudly killed all the Patagonic population and received honors. The only choice to status improvement they had was to marry-up to Spaniard ancestor white people, so they called Spaniards themselves to get protected against death and slavery. Ignorance it's the purest state of mind as a child or a dog they truly enjoy life and they don't ***** every single little thing.

Chezz
10-02-12, 03:01
To me tipping is a selfish act meant to insure future performence.Not in my world. I tip because someone does a good job, period. I don't care if I ever see them again. I tip fairly because I feel it's the right thing to do, based on my value system. Moreover, I tip in places I know I would never return, because I'm on the road, etc.

Tipping to induce a certain behavior in the future isn't what tipping is all about. However, I realize I'm in Argentina, not in the States, so my value system my need an adjustment. For me it's just service-industry karma. On the other hand, if only one guy tips, and 50 guys don't, or if one guy overpays and 50 guys don't, I'm not convinced it has a negative influence on the overall price structure. But I get that you guys think I'm wrong on this point.

Member #3320
10-02-12, 03:12
I tip fairly because I feel it's the right thing to do, based on my value system.I totally understand your point and its a fair point. People who have been brought up in the US tipping system, are simply helpless when it comes to "trying not to tip". I spent considerable time in NY in last 4-5 years and it was so amazing that the stupid cab drivers just for driving you from Point A to point B (no opening of doors, helping with luggage or even wishing good day) would expect a 18% tip! And when I refused to give it them, there would always be a exchange of words. That is how dark, the US "value" system can be at times! The tipping system has its merits but it always has it perils also.

While "no tipping" system has no perils and only merits. Person A provides service. Person B obtains it. Person B pays person A the required remuneration as agreed. Both get what they asked for! End of story! Where the heck this tip comes from!

Dickhead
10-02-12, 03:15
Tipping to induce a certain behavior in the future isn't what tipping is all about.What is it all about? To me it is all about negotiating a free market price and then deviating from that price. Therefore I fail to see the point. It starts to look like a bribe to do what you are getting paid to do in the first place. Everybody who spends any time in Buenos Aires deviates away from, rather than towards to, tipping. There's a reason for that.

Chezz
10-02-12, 03:51
What is it all about?To me, it's about rewarding someone who gives you more than what you paid for. We negotiate a service for $50, and you give me much more than $50 worth of service. Based on my value system I'd like to reward you for that. I don't care about what happens in the future, you giving me more than what I paid for makes me want to tip you in return.

Dickhead, you've given way more to the board than I can ever repay. From an intellectual standpoint, you've got me lapped. It's 2:45am in the morning here in Buenos Aires and the fact that I'm talking about fucking chicas instead of actually fucking one illustrates a bigger problem for me than trying to make a point about tipping. You guys win. I'll stick to reviewing restaurants.

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 11:00
Not in my world. I tip because someone does a good job, period. I don't care if I ever see them again. I tip fairly because I feel it's the right thing to do, based on my value system. Moreover, I tip in places I know I would never return, because I'm on the road, etc.Very good point. I stand corrected. I do this as well. I should have said when I overtip it's almost always a selfish act. I tip fairly in situations where a tip is generally appropriate at all times as well. I am forever fighting with my cheap ass Argie friends over this subject. They like to try and add my over to their under when we split a bill.

Daddy Rulz
10-02-12, 11:11
People who have been brought up in the US tipping system, are simply helpless when it comes to "trying not to tip".I might point out that both Dickhead and I are people brought up "in the US tipping system"

While "no tipping" system has no perils and only merits. Person A provides service. Person B obtains it. Person B pays person A the required remuneration as agreed. Both get what they asked for! End of story! Where the heck this tip comes from!Couldn't disagree more. In the US by far the most money servers earn is from their tips. I'll take the service at the most overfull Denny's by the most stressed out PMSing single mom over what passes for service in the finer restaurants here anyday. These guys earn a salary, they don't "need" the tip that's something extra in their eyes and their service shows it. With that said I'd be damned if I would be giving a cabbie 18% over the meter if they did nothing to earn it.

I keep forgetting that I'm muddying up Strangers AWESOME thread. This is my last word on the subject here.

Stranger
11-14-12, 17:00
I haven't written much about what happened during this trip so let's start from the end and see what happens.

I woke up Tuesday, I was leaving BA in the afternoon; I was not on my usual place in the bed but on my stomach with feet towards the door and head and outstretched arms towards the window. I obviously had passed out, the fact that I was naked and still wearing a condom supported that fact. I wondered where the girl was and expected it to be about 04 AM: Apartment was empty and it was 10:40 AM!

My living room looked like a battleground, it was a empty bottle of vodka, had been ¼ full, a empty bottle of tequila, had been ½ full, a empty bottle of baileys, had been full, a empty bottle of Tia Maria that also had been full. It was also a few empty bottles of champagne and beer, and a shitload of used condoms. I found 8 including the one I slept in spread all over the place, was probably more in the garbage bag. Ashtray showed a few spent joints as well. Was also an empty bottle of baby oil, but I do not think we drank that! Jejeje.

On my table was a string of toilet paper with a long note written on it. It thanked me for my perfume, that was gone, thanked me for the money, witch was gone and tanked me for the sex, witch I remembered was about as good as I had in my life, probably the best, but then I am a kinky fuck!

I packed my kit, linked up with Rocky2 and had a last beer at Orleans before I went to EZE.

The last two day I had been with a girl I meet on Sunday. Big Boss man, Rocky2 and me where at NP and we rocked the casaba, and it actually was quite a few girls there, one of the regular girls I had done Saturday (more on that later) , and it was more or less her I had in the target unless my mystery girl turned up. This mystery girl was a girl I only had seen once, last Sunday but I was to stupid to get her digitals and me and Roky2 was on our way to KIKA, more on that later too.

Back to Sunday; Big Boss Man and Rocky2 had found girls and both left, I realized my mystery girl would not show up and just as I was starting to get ready for my previous nights concur for an encore another girl walked in. Sasha Grey! Well not the actual porn goddess herself but I for one think she looks very similar, at least when I am drunk. This is a girl I linked up with when Sniper1 and me raided BA In February. I never ended up screwing her then because I got so dunk I puked my guts up and spent all night hugging my toilet, in January. Sniper1 ended up screwing her; I had already paid her and a shame to let prepaid pussy go to waste.

Seeing her there on Sunday I immediately got her hand and said lets go to my casa! In the flat we got more drunk, I was already wasted so not an ideal situation, but hey I am superman right?

Girl wanted more to drink and I said only thing I had was a bottle of tequila, girl ended up drinking half a bottle!

After the shower when we where heeding to bed girl opens her purse and got her own toolkit, vibrators, and all kind of little toys, the girl comes prepped and know what she wants!

Session was great, probably one of my best ever. Only hitch was that I got sick, had to run to the toilet and worship the porcelain God, two times actually. So the session was not as good as it should have been so I planed with the girl that she would come back Monday, witch she did. This session was a lot dirtier than the first and will be my jerk off fantasy for long time to come. I did not puke this time but passed out, the girl might have spiked my drink, chances of me passing out happening 3 times, and only with her is slim, but hey, not impossible!

I texted her from the airport and asked if she was stupid robbing me. She denied it all, as for the missing perfume and money? Well she claim I paid her twice since I said she was so dirty she deserved it, knowing myself drunk I can see that happen. She also said I gave her the perfume (probably for her BF) and said I told her I could get new at the tax-free, again knowing me and how I am drunk I can see that being true too! Still I am missing 1000p, I might have hidden it 'a smart place', and definitely something I have done before being drunk and paranoid! (I find money the most unusual places in my stuff, months later!)

So either I have a thief that drugs and robs me, or my new sex goddess! Hmm one thing is for sure, I will fuck her again, and another thing that is also sure is that this girl is definitely a poor girl with a ruff background and crazy as the Mad-hatter! THIS it will bring for many interesting experiences in the future, that is for sure!

Saturday was creamfield. I had ordered 2 VIP tickets as soon as I got to town but my 'fixit' guy for tickets have been a pain to get hold of lately and I have to get some other promoter to get me tickets next time. It is expected some lenience to Argies, but when they never deliver what you need in time you need to find a new one. Saturday afternoon I finely got my tickets. When I ordered the tickets weeks ago I had a girl I really like to take to that place and was all sett but something happened from me arriving to this day (loooong sad story) so I did not have anybody to go with.

I decided to hit town, go to Hook and NP and then I could zoom off to the concerts about 1ish in the morning. Hook had their weekend staff so I had one drink and went to NP and there it was actually really good, NP have been shit for the last few weeks but like you all know it is always a hit or miss on NP. Now it was good and that is being Saturday that is Argie night. All the local pirates show up and a DJ plays really crappy Argie music, now it was not bad.

I decided that going by myself to the concert and then spending all morning trying to get home (had a buss ride organized but since I did not go with it out I did not know witch one it was!) or on the other hand getting fucked silly by a NP girl. I went for the sex! I ended up with one of the regular; a little old for my usual crew but she is pretty, have a nice body and she moves with the music in a way that shows she knows her moves. I took her home and having seen her for years was very surprised how good she was, definitely would redo her.

Thursday it was pot-banging day. Roky2 and me spent the whole day sitting and drinking in the sun on 9julio, was a nice day and I got a really good power-beer-buzz! I wanted to take my tactical siesta for the evening 3ish but he convinced me that we should have a look at Orleans so I 'reluctantly' came alone.

Was really good there! As in NP Orleans have been really crappy with girls last few weeks but Thursday it was actually very good. I normally do not do daytime mongering; I like daytime drama and nighttime mongering. Now getting really drunk I thought what the hell, time for pussy! One girl I have seen there for a long time from and to was there, I really like her look but she always looks angry. And like it has been said many times in this forum; if a girl looks unhappy in the club she won't be happier later with your dick in her mouth! I however decided to get this girl over, got her a beer and girl turned out to be really cool!

We had a few more beers and I said lets go to my place for more beer. Girl said sure and off in taxi we went. Stopped by the local China marked and got a shitload of beer and me and girl finished them off, had a shower and I will say really- really good sex. Actually so good I got girl over for Friday afternoon too. She will be my daytime girl from now, and I and not even into daytime sex.

Girl left and I went into a deep- deep coma. Woke up at 23 and felt like shit! Shower a few redbull and at Cinderella time out the door I went.

Went to NP, was pretty good there. Was one hot new Brazilian girl there, I have only seen her a couple of day. Her body is ridicules! Got her home and she was a great disappointment, ended up overpaying and basically having a shit time. Not that she fucked badly, she is Brazilian! But she was way to professional and I could not even come. She wanted more to stay longer and for me that are a sure sign that I do not want to see this girl again. Sent her out and looked at the clock; 01:30, perfect time to go to Hook!

I rolled into hook and it was really good there too. Enjoyed the show and there was many dancers I know there that wanted action. Suddenly I noticed the girl sitting quietly next to me in the corner, never seen her there before. Started to talk to her and seriously this girl got one of the cutest smiles I have seen in my life! I could not believe I never noticed her before, when I talked to her it was apparent why; it was her very first day at Hook. Shit, this girl was going home with me! I bought colored water for her and a few drinks for me and finely left with her.

We drank and talked and she had a personality to mach the smile and face. When she came out of the shower and in the bed I noticed that the body did not mach her smile. Normally I am fussy about things like that but some girls are so pretty in the face, smile and personality that the body are not really important (for me) , like I said this is very unusual for me but this girl was so cute she was to die for! And she was hot, shit she had the angel face but the passion of a demon, she was a very-very naughty girl let me tell you that!

I obviously are seeing her again, but not in Hook, she texted me when I was at the airport and said she quit Hook after one day, but would like to see me when I come back. Dame sure I will make that happen, more than once!

So that was my last weekend, what about the rest of the trip?

Well it went in the usual rock star way, Roky2 and me even went to Paraguay. Spent 17 hours on a buss and it was a good buss trip. We planed to stay 5 days.

Checked in to Tequila Tim's hotel and went down town. What a dump! First of, I am not a privado guy, I do not go to privados period! So for me there was literally nothing to do. Roky2 and me was standing 03 in the morning at Shamrock pub and agreeing that this place sucked, so we took a taxi back to the hotel, went to airport and was on a flight to BA 07 in the morning, total time in Paraguay 20 hours, jeje (But I have to say, wow are there some pretty women there!)

One Sunday I took Roky2 to Kika so he could see the Rock-star experience. I know Gato hunter picks up girls in regular discos, I have seen him, but he is a lot more charming and has more balls than me, for me it is all calibrating for the boliches. Never got a girl from a regular disco and I do not go to often anymore.

Had an after office at Terazza del este a Wednesday too, nice place but same story there.

We also went to Nouevo Estilio on Wednesday, pizza night. WTF happened?

Seriously it used to be 20-30 girls that could be centerfold there only a few months ago, now it was 2; I kid you not 2 girls I would fuck (and have before). The rest was ugly, as at Ness, somebody needs to do an excursion and check it up because as it was then I would not even bother going there again.

Hook is still best place in town.

NP is hit and misses but you DO find jewels there, ask Roky2, he hit jackpot there, first fucking night we went there! Now he is keeping her to himself, and I do not blame him.

Except for that, you know the regular rock star program, did not want to Wright it up as I went along since it would just be like season 2 with a few new characters, and that is rarely a hit.

Stranger out

Daddy Rulz
11-14-12, 19:22
I woke up Tuesday, I was leaving BA in the afternoon; I was not on my usual place in the bed but on my stomach with feet towards the door and head and outstretched arms towards the window. I obviously had passed out, the fact that I was naked and still wearing a condom supported that fact. I wondered where the girl was and expected it to be about 04 AM: Apartment was empty and it was 10:40 AM!

My living room looked like a battleground, it was a empty bottle of vodka, had been ¼ full, a empty bottle of tequila, had been ½ full, a empty bottle of baileys, had been full, a empty bottle of Tia Maria that also had been full. It was also a few empty bottles of champagne and beer, and a shitload of used condoms. I found 8 including the one I slept in spread all over the place, was probably more in the garbage bag. Ashtray showed a few spent joints as well. Was also an empty bottle of baby oil, but I do not think we drank that! Jejeje.Rockstar for sure. See you in December my brother, the house is way too fucking quiet without you. Keep your head down.

Gauntlet77
11-22-12, 14:56
I haven't written much about what happened during this trip so let's start from the end and see what happens.

My living room looked like a battleground, it was a empty bottle of vodka, had been ¼ full, a empty bottle of tequila, had been ½ full, a empty bottle of baileys, had been full, a empty bottle of Tia Maria that also had been full. It was also a few empty bottles of champagne and beer, and a shitload of used condoms. I found 8 including the one I slept in spread all over the place, was probably more in the garbage bag. Ashtray showed a few spent joints as well. Was also an empty bottle of baby oil, but I do not think we drank that! Jejeje.

Geez.... now I know why even the most obnoxiously aggressive life insurance salesman will not call on Stranger. jajaja.

But seriously kids don't try this at home; Stranger is a trained professional and has more lives than a SPCA cat!

Gato Hunter
11-29-12, 01:28
February will raise the bar.