PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Recommendations

WhiteCat
08-31-12, 18:58
I am up early and want to ask if our members have recommendations for the early hours, say 6am to 9am. I use the delivery service of 17f and am very pleased with them but I would like other options either to visit or to have delivered. All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Rocky2
08-31-12, 19:14
I am up early and want to ask if our members have recommendations for the early hours, say 6am to 9am. I use the delivery service of 17f and am very pleased with them but I would like other options either to visit or to have delivered. All suggestions appreciated.

ThanksGet the chica the night before, maybe 3am, and keep her toll noon.

Stranger
08-31-12, 19:55

ThanksI think it is still open then; many girls from the Hi end clubs come there when the other clubs close.

Stanger

El Perro
08-31-12, 20:34
I think it is still open then; many girls from the Hi end clubs come there when the other clubs close.

StangerI have a porteno buddy who sometimes goes there before he goes to work.:) Definitely open at 6AM and at times until 9 or so. Walking into that place at 6 or 7 sober must be an experience.